Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

That's it I am done!

Posted 6 days ago More by Zhumagul A.

Did that catch your attention? Hello everyone Hope your all having a wonderful evening or morning! Today I wanna talk about an ad that I placed 10 months ago. Well I like using Google also to post free ads there. My first ever ad since joining SFI was on Google. I've always had few hits a week from that old ad placed 10 months ago but never sign ups. Well this month I am very thankful for placing that ad as I started having sign up from that free ad posted 10 months ago, I got 5 PSAs in total from that same ad this month of June. How do I know it was that exact ad? Its because of the very unique key code that I added to my testimonials gateway link that I have written down in my notebook to not forget. Well what I am trying to say is keep placing ads in as many different places as you can daily. Don't be discouraged if you don't see any results immediately and say that's it your done advertising because there isn't any results! You never know when each one of those ads placed long time ago will eventually start giving you the results that you've been waiting for. You never know if that person who signs up under your link is the diamond that you were searching for. Don't give up on advertising, besides it's free and won't cost you anything but only few minutes of your time daily. Keep doing something daily to grow your team and your business. Tip: Never forget to add key codes into you SFI gateway links and take a note of each those key codes and places that you posted your ads into. Hope this helps Wish you all the very best of success in your businesses! Zhumagul A.
Did that catch your attention?

Hello everyone
Hope your all having a wonderful evening or morning!

Today I wanna talk about an ad that I placed 10 months ago.
Well I like using Google also to post free ads there. My first ever ad since joining SFI was on Google.
I've always had few hits a week from that old ad placed 10 months ago but never sign ups.
Well this month I am very thankful for placing that ad as I started having sign up from that free ad posted 10 months ago, I got 5 PSAs in total from that same ad this month of June.
How do I know it was that exact ad? Its because of the very unique key code that I added to my testimonials gateway link that I have written down in my notebook to not forget.

Well what I am trying to say is keep placing ads in as many different places as you can daily.
Don't be discouraged if you don't see any results immediately and say that's it your done advertising because there isn't any results! You never know when each one of those ads placed long time ago will eventually start giving you the results that you've been waiting for. You never know if that person who signs up under your link is the diamond that you were searching for. Don't give up on advertising, besides it's free and won't cost you anything but only few minutes of your time daily.
Keep doing something daily to grow your team and your business.

Tip: Never forget to add key codes into you SFI gateway links and take a note of each those key codes and places that you posted your ads into.

Hope this helps
Wish you all the very best of success in your businesses!
Zhumagul A.
20x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 6 days ago

Thank you. This is both informative and inspiring.
Thank you. This is both informative and inspiring.
David L.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

You are absolutely right Zhumagul! Thanks for sharing your experienced with free advertising. I want you a lot of sign-ups in the near future. Don't give up, and don't be discouraged indeed. Don't stop believing in yourself, Guys! /;-) Have a wonderful day to all, and GOOD LUCK! [b]Ria[/b]
You are absolutely right Zhumagul!

Thanks for sharing your experienced with free advertising. I want you a lot of sign-ups in the near future. Don't give up, and don't be discouraged indeed. Don't stop believing in yourself, Guys! /;-)

Have a wonderful day to all, and GOOD LUCK!

Ria
16x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 6 days ago 2 Replies

How to add key codes? Thank you.
How to add key codes? Thank you.
Mariji C.

Philippines

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Zhumagul, Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself when it come to free advertising. I never tried free advertising to see if it work, I worked free advertising to get the results that I have attained. with free advertising the skies is the limit and some. Again, well said!:sunglasses:
Hi Zhumagul,

Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself when it come to free advertising.

I never tried free advertising to see if it work, I worked free advertising to get the results that I have attained.

with free advertising the skies is the limit and some.

Again, well said!
16x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Hello Zhumagul, Thanks to share your experience here with us on this Forum. I even, post many Free advertisements, some month with success, other month i got from some ads no sign-ups. All depends on which page your ads are and if that website are getting much visitors. Anyway, the only way to get sign-ups is to be there, so take some time and post your links on different website all over the World.
Hello Zhumagul,

Thanks to share your experience here with us on this Forum.

I even, post many Free advertisements, some month with success, other month i got from some ads no sign-ups.
All depends on which page your ads are and if that website are getting much visitors.
Anyway, the only way to get sign-ups is to be there, so take some time and post your links on different website all over the World.
340x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

You are guaranteed to get results from your advertising whenever your ad is in the right place at the right time. You can be easily be in the right place (post everywhere and often), but you never known the right time, (when people who want what you've got see your ad) The trick is to make your ad as 'seeable' as you can!
You are guaranteed to get results from your advertising whenever your ad is in the right place at the right time. You can be easily be in the right place (post everywhere and often), but you never known the right time, (when people who want what you've got see your ad)

The trick is to make your ad as 'seeable' as you can!
3x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Pozdrav Zhumagul, Thank you for sharing this post. I've set up many free ads. Some were successful, some did not. It's important to advertise and be persistent. Place your ads on different websites around the world. I hope our work and perseverance will give us positive results. Nice regards.
Pozdrav Zhumagul,
Thank you for sharing this post.
I've set up many free ads. Some were successful, some did not. It's important to advertise and be persistent.
Place your ads on different websites around the world. I hope our work and perseverance will give us positive results.
Nice regards.
3x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Croatia

Posted 6 days ago

i agreed with you Zhumagul. sow here and there for you don't know which one will give you the desired harvest
i agreed with you Zhumagul. sow here and there for you don't know which one will give you the desired harvest
ose P.

Nigeria

Posted 6 days ago

Thank you, Zhumagul for that very helpful post. Persistence always pays off. Every success.
Thank you, Zhumagul for that very helpful post. Persistence always pays off. Every success.
Seamus H.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1442642]Did that catch your attention? Hello everyone Hope your all having a wonderful evening or morning! Today I wanna talk about an ad that I placed 10 months ago. Well I like using Google also to post free ads there. My first ever ad since joining SFI was on Google. I've always had few hits a week from that old ad placed 10 months ago but never sign ups. Well this month I am very thankful for placing that ad as I started having sign up from that free ad posted 10 months ago, I got 5 PSAs in total from that same ad this month of June. How do I know it was that exact ad? Its because of the very unique key code that I added to my testimonials gateway link that I have written down in my notebook to not forget. Well what I am trying to say is keep placing ads in as many different places as you can daily. Don't be discouraged if you don't see any results immediately and say that's it your done advertising because there isn't any results! You never know when each one of those ads placed long time ago will eventually start giving you the results that you've been waiting for. You never know if that person who signs up under your link is the diamond that you were searching for. Don't give up on advertising, besides it's free and won't cost you anything but only few minutes of your time daily. Keep doing something daily to grow your team and your business. Tip: Never forget to add key codes into you SFI gateway links and take a note of each those key codes and places that you posted your ads into. Hope this helps Wish you all the very best of success in your businesses! Zhumagul A. [/quote] When I came back to SFI in October 2014, was the first advertising I made in a TE, I have a lot credits. I added both my gateways and a lot of banners there, the gateway is only getting a few hits per week, but all the banners has got good hits every week since. Best regards Svend
Zhumagul A. posted:
Did that catch your attention?

Hello everyone
Hope your all having a wonderful evening or morning!

Today I wanna talk about an ad that I placed 10 months ago.
Well I like using Google also to post free ads there. My first ever ad since joining SFI was on Google.
I've always had few hits a week from that old ad placed 10 months ago but never sign ups.
Well this month I am very thankful for placing that ad as I started having sign up from that free ad posted 10 months ago, I got 5 PSAs in total from that same ad this month of June.
How do I know it was that exact ad? Its because of the very unique key code that I added to my testimonials gateway link that I have written down in my notebook to not forget.

Well what I am trying to say is keep placing ads in as many different places as you can daily.
Don't be discouraged if you don't see any results immediately and say that's it your done advertising because there isn't any results! You never know when each one of those ads placed long time ago will eventually start giving you the results that you've been waiting for. You never know if that person who signs up under your link is the diamond that you were searching for. Don't give up on advertising, besides it's free and won't cost you anything but only few minutes of your time daily.
Keep doing something daily to grow your team and your business.

Tip: Never forget to add key codes into you SFI gateway links and take a note of each those key codes and places that you posted your ads into.

Hope this helps
Wish you all the very best of success in your businesses!
Zhumagul A.

When I came back to SFI in October 2014, was the first advertising I made in a TE, I have a lot credits.

I added both my gateways and a lot of banners there, the gateway is only getting a few hits per week, but all the banners has got good hits every week since.

Best regards
Svend

62x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,512 | Followers: 1,105 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

Posted 6 days ago

Wonderful one Zhumagul. The caption indeed caught my attention. I've been trying out free advertising also, though I haven't really gotten much result, but I know I will. Thanks for the encouragement. Cheers.
Wonderful one Zhumagul.
The caption indeed caught my attention.

I've been trying out free advertising also, though I haven't really gotten much result, but I know I will.
Thanks for the encouragement.

Cheers.
Praise A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings