Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can you please show the question from yesterday's Biz Quiz?

Posted 2 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1439260]It is to make us learn from our mistakes. I wanted to know what was the question yesterday instead of just the answer. If we had a mistake yesterday, and there's a link we can click to know what was the question, and then you show also the answer as is, we can LEARN.[/quote] You have it together with the answer: [i] [b]The answer to [u]yesterday's question[/u] is[/b][/i] Just before the answer is 2 words underlined, hover over it, and the question is show up in a window. I don't know how that is work on a phone, but on a PC put your mouse over those words and the question is show up. Best regards Svend
Emem M. posted:
It is to make us learn from our mistakes. I wanted to know what was the question yesterday instead of just the answer. If we had a mistake yesterday, and there's a link we can click to know what was the question, and then you show also the answer as is, we can LEARN.

You have it together with the answer:
The answer to yesterday's question is
Just before the answer is 2 words underlined, hover over it, and the question is show up in a window.

I don't know how that is work on a phone, but on a PC put your mouse over those words and the question is show up.

Best regards
Svend
72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1442802]It shows the question when I hover it on the "yesterday's question", but I want to easily copy paste it.[/quote] Okay then make a screenshot of it, and edit the screenshot in an image program like "Paint" If you really want have it as text, then copy/paste the day it asked instead of the day after. Best regards Svend
Emem M. posted:
It shows the question when I hover it on the "yesterday's question", but I want to easily copy paste it.

Okay then make a screenshot of it, and edit the screenshot in an image program like "Paint"

If you really want have it as text, then copy/paste the day it asked instead of the day after.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Saad A.

Posted 2 months ago More by Emem M.

[quote=1442834][quote=1442802]It shows the question when I hover it on the "yesterday's question", but I want to easily copy paste it.[/quote] Okay then make a screenshot of it, and edit the screenshot in an image program like "Paint" If you really want have it as text, then copy/paste the day it asked instead of the day after. Best regards Svend [/quote] Thanks. :D
Svend Erik L. posted:
Emem M. posted:
It shows the question when I hover it on the "yesterday's question", but I want to easily copy paste it.

Okay then make a screenshot of it, and edit the screenshot in an image program like "Paint"

If you really want have it as text, then copy/paste the day it asked instead of the day after.

Best regards
Svend

Thanks. :D
SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

| Edit settings