Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where are?

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Mirjana, Your post prompted me to respond because I agree [b]communication[/b] is the lifeblood of our business to know that things are okay, even if one is going through challenges. [b]My observation to the silence could be:[/b] 1. Adjustment and Realignment to Change always creates a quietness of observation of what is happening 2. Sadly daily life affects each and every one of us but doesn't mean our dreams are forgotten, just one of going forwards doing what we can Is this a silence before a storm? Possibly...can mean Possibility of forwarding movement with everyone working in the background, Like how your Image describes the purpose of teamwork [img]https://i.imgur.com/QXW7fQh.jpg[/img]
Hello Mirjana,

Your post prompted me to respond because I agree communication is the lifeblood of our business to know that things are okay, even if one is going through challenges.

My observation to the silence could be:
1. Adjustment and Realignment to Change always creates a quietness of observation of what is happening
2. Sadly daily life affects each and every one of us but doesn't mean our dreams are forgotten, just one of going forwards doing what we can

Is this a silence before a storm? Possibly...can mean Possibility of forwarding movement with everyone working in the background,

Like how your Image describes the purpose of teamwork
8x SUPPORT
Susan F.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Bruce H. 1 Reply

[quote=1453888][quote=1453846][quote=1453805]My personal opinion is that if anyone wants to increase the value of the forum the best thing to do is contribute actionable and valuable content. The bottomline is that on the internet one of the best ways to truly get ahead, over the longterm, is to have relevant and evergreen content (search engine optimization strategies). The SFI forum is no different in my humble opinion. Many of the principles and strategies we all need for success have a very long shelf life. Leon McKee[/quote] Leon, I just want to thank you for showing often in [b]Stream[/b] :clap: Jan Green Network Majic Queen[/quote] Thanks :thumbsup: Leon McKee[/quote] Leon- Congratulations on your SFI Anniversary. Bless you and yours. Bye for now, Bruce Harper.
Leon M. posted:
Jan G. posted:
Leon M. posted:
My personal opinion is that if anyone wants to increase the value of the forum the best thing to do is contribute actionable and valuable content. The bottomline is that on the internet one of the best ways to truly get ahead, over the longterm, is to have relevant and evergreen content (search engine optimization strategies). The SFI forum is no different in my humble opinion. Many of the principles and strategies we all need for success have a very long shelf life.

Leon McKee

Leon, I just want to thank you for showing often in Stream

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

Thanks

Leon McKee

Leon- Congratulations on your SFI Anniversary. Bless you and yours. Bye for now,
Bruce Harper.
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

This a fantastic forum subject and obviously has struck a chord with a lot, I am motivated but the words I get from the forum and the encouragement available add to the motivation. For the new people I hope they get used to joining in with questions that lead discussion on subjects that are informative help the learning process. I am always happy to hear from my friend in New Zealand, Maree and her in depth analysis of this SFI thing.
This a fantastic forum subject and obviously has struck a chord with a lot, I am motivated but the words I get from the forum and the encouragement available add to the motivation. For the new people I hope they get used to joining in with questions that lead discussion on subjects that are informative help the learning process. I am always happy to hear from my friend in New Zealand, Maree and her in depth analysis of this SFI thing.
SUPPORT
Bryce W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Madam, Don't be scared , all are here . Some are doing great job of learning how to make Benefits with the updates. Some are thinking how to win all games . Some are sleeping , some take chance of wining Auction at $0.01. Some wait to get the TC after Auction. There are man y sphere in SFI Some are in Search to be acquainted to valuable Directions to be on the way to DTL like me. Thanks. Muhammad Luqman
Hi Madam,
Don't be scared , all are here . Some are doing great job of learning how
to make Benefits with the updates. Some are thinking how to win all games .
Some are sleeping , some take chance of wining Auction at $0.01. Some wait to get the
TC after Auction. There are man y sphere in SFI Some are in Search to be acquainted to valuable
Directions to be on the way to DTL like me.
Thanks.
Muhammad Luqman
4x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Happy 18th anniversary Leon McKee. regards subrata
Happy 18th anniversary Leon McKee.
regards
subrata
SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

Igor C But Sometimes silence does not mean retirement, Because sometimes you may see that the silence of the Cat does not mean his timid, but only a calculated attempt in dismantling the Rat. Best wishes.
Igor C
But Sometimes silence does not mean retirement,
Because sometimes you may see that the silence of the Cat does not mean his timid, but only a calculated attempt in dismantling the Rat.

Best wishes.
SUPPORT
Michael E.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

Well, I will say some may believe their business is up and running without them. And I feel some are just observing until something spectacular strikes them into typing on the forum again.....Maybe we should find out what makes them come on the forum to contribute. But of a truth silence is not good when we have people from all over the world doing a business like this. Their contribution and criticism is all needed to build a better business place. Don't sit back and watch us, join us...I hope they will get the message. Lawal S.
Well, I will say some may believe their business is up and running without them. And I feel some are just observing until something spectacular strikes them into typing on the forum again.....Maybe we should find out what makes them come on the forum to contribute.

But of a truth silence is not good when we have people from all over the world doing a business like this. Their contribution and criticism is all needed to build a better business place. Don't sit back and watch us, join us...I hope they will get the message.

Lawal S.
33x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Mizanur R. 2 Replies

[quote=1453887][quote=1453878]Guilty, as charged! I wish I were on vacation esp. this winter...I thought I'm in the Antarctic! Brrrrr! I've been MIA since having trouble loading SFI only...both desktop and laptop can't load it, except the tablet which is driving me crazy. I've been using Google Chrome for ages and no problem there, only when the new Comp Plan was introduced that the problem started. Used to logging in any time to check my business, visit the Forum, I discovered I only have a very limited time when I'm lucky to have access SFI! Now I'm using Microsoft Edge (thank you, Betty S.!) although it, too, was misbehaving, but it's the only means I can log in and stay long to do some decent business. Visiting Forum has become a luxury! It's like racing for time to read thru all the nice posts from interesting people. But there's more to it than that, and missing someone, too, but I'm very hesitant to share my feeling of the real reason why I've lost a bit of interest in the Forum lately. :anguished: Better be careful than sorry! I think Leon M. knows the reason why the Forum is very quiet.:dizzy_face::flushed: It seems there's not much going on here except discuss the new changes to Comp Plan among many common aches and pains. There's no more of those intriguing and controversial threads, comments and post that excite and stir the pots and pans and hornets' nest and ruffled so many feathers as only one person (you know who) can!:grin: But I do miss him...a lot! Learned so much from him, esp. in forming opinions and understanding and respecting other people's points of view and broadening my mind. When he's at fault, he readily admits and apologises. It's what makes him a decent human being. Lucky we still have Prof. Bruce Harper who regularly, selflessly and lovingly shares and contributes his broad knowledge of life and business. But he can never make us angry! :relaxed:[/quote] Glicy - Don't know if I can get a frame small enough to put the above 2 lines in, but believe me, I'll try. Thanks so much for the great words. (The check is not in the mail. haha.) Bless you. Bye for now. Bruce Harper[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/W8MBAgC.jpg[/img]
Bruce H. posted:
Gliceria P. posted:
Guilty, as charged! I wish I were on vacation esp. this winter...I thought I'm in the Antarctic! Brrrrr!

I've been MIA since having trouble loading SFI only...both desktop and laptop can't load it, except the tablet which is driving me crazy. I've been using Google Chrome for ages and no problem there, only when the new Comp Plan was introduced that the problem started. Used to logging in any time to check my business, visit the Forum, I discovered I only have a very limited time when I'm lucky to have access SFI!

Now I'm using Microsoft Edge (thank you, Betty S.!) although it, too, was misbehaving, but it's the only means I can log in and stay long to do some decent business.

Visiting Forum has become a luxury! It's like racing for time to read thru all the nice posts from interesting people.
But there's more to it than that, and missing someone, too, but I'm very hesitant to share my feeling of the real reason why I've lost a bit of interest in the Forum lately.
Better be careful than sorry!

I think Leon M. knows the reason why the Forum is very quiet.

It seems there's not much going on here except discuss the new changes to Comp Plan among many common aches and pains. There's no more of those intriguing and controversial threads, comments and post that excite and stir the pots and pans and hornets' nest and ruffled so many feathers as only one person (you know who) can!

But I do miss him...a lot! Learned so much from him, esp. in forming opinions and understanding and respecting other people's points of view and broadening my mind. When he's at fault, he readily admits and apologises. It's what makes him a decent human being.

Lucky we still have Prof. Bruce Harper who regularly, selflessly and lovingly shares and contributes his broad knowledge of life and business. But he can never make us angry!

Glicy - Don't know if I can get a frame small enough to put the above 2 lines in, but believe me, I'll try. Thanks so much for
the great words. (The check is not in the mail. haha.) Bless you. Bye for now. Bruce Harper

6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 5 months ago

Lift up your spirit my dear woman! You've been here longer than I have so lm sure there are others that you miss. Those people will be replaced by other affiliates whose spirit is like yours. As a new affiliate l try to figure out the best ways to elevate and encourage others to elevate.
Lift up your spirit my dear woman! You've been here longer than I have so lm sure there are others that you miss. Those people will be replaced by other affiliates whose spirit is like yours. As a new affiliate l try to figure out the best ways to elevate and encourage others to elevate.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago More by Leon M. 1 Reply

[quote=1454046][quote=1453888][quote=1453846][quote=1453805]My personal opinion is that if anyone wants to increase the value of the forum the best thing to do is contribute actionable and valuable content. The bottomline is that on the internet one of the best ways to truly get ahead, over the longterm, is to have relevant and evergreen content (search engine optimization strategies). The SFI forum is no different in my humble opinion. Many of the principles and strategies we all need for success have a very long shelf life. Leon McKee[/quote] Leon, I just want to thank you for showing often in [b]Stream[/b] :clap: Jan Green Network Majic Queen[/quote] Thanks :thumbsup: Leon McKee[/quote] Leon- Congratulations on your SFI Anniversary. Bless you and yours. Bye for now, Bruce Harper.[/quote] Thanks Bruce! You're an inspiration to all of us :thumbsup: Leon McvKee
Bruce H. posted:
Leon M. posted:
Jan G. posted:
Leon M. posted:
My personal opinion is that if anyone wants to increase the value of the forum the best thing to do is contribute actionable and valuable content. The bottomline is that on the internet one of the best ways to truly get ahead, over the longterm, is to have relevant and evergreen content (search engine optimization strategies). The SFI forum is no different in my humble opinion. Many of the principles and strategies we all need for success have a very long shelf life.

Leon McKee

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

Thanks

Leon McKee

Leon- Congratulations on your SFI Anniversary. Bless you and yours. Bye for now,
Bruce Harper.

Thanks Bruce! You're an inspiration to all of us

Leon McvKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 5 months ago

Well there are times that the forum is quite but maybe the people are there out looking for the prospects. Some has nothing to say if there is no newbie who post for help. I, myself don't post if I saw that the question asked was addressed already. But I also thanks because when I post to ask for advice many are there to help me especially the gurus lol.:smile:
Well there are times that the forum is quite but maybe the people are there out looking for the prospects. Some has nothing to say if there is no newbie who post for help. I, myself don't post if I saw that the question asked was addressed already. But I also thanks because when I post to ask for advice many are there to help me especially the gurus lol.
8x SUPPORT
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1454266][quote=1454046][quote=1453888][quote=1453846][quote=1453805]My personal opinion is that if anyone wants to increase the value of the forum the best thing to do is contribute actionable and valuable content. The bottomline is that on the internet one of the best ways to truly get ahead, over the longterm, is to have relevant and evergreen content (search engine optimization strategies). The SFI forum is no different in my humble opinion. Many of the principles and strategies we all need for success have a very long shelf life. Leon McKee[/quote] Leon, I just want to thank you for showing often in [b]Stream[/b] :clap: Jan Green Network Majic Queen[/quote] Thanks :thumbsup: Leon McKee[/quote] Leon- Congratulations on your SFI Anniversary. Bless you and yours. Bye for now, Bruce Harper.[/quote] Thanks Bruce! You're an inspiration to all of us :thumbsup: Leon McvKee[/quote] Way to go Brother Leon another year in SFI but it just seems like yesterday we just joined and having fun as time goes by building our business, looking forward to another 20+ years in SFI. Richard Burger
Leon M. posted:
Bruce H. posted:
Leon M. posted:
Jan G. posted:
Leon M. posted:

Leon McKee

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

Thanks

Leon McKee

Bruce Harper.

Thanks Bruce! You're an inspiration to all of us

Leon McvKee

Way to go Brother Leon another year in SFI but it just seems like yesterday we just joined
and having fun as time goes by building our business, looking forward to another 20+ years
in SFI.
Richard Burger
SUPPORT
Richard B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings