Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Please Add Oman Currency

Posted 3 months ago More by Navanithe G.

Dear Lacalvantia Team, One of my Merchant has accepted my invitation and he registered himself as a New Member. But, he couldn't find the local currency for Oman. The Oman Currency will be Oman Riyal (OMR or RO) So he has chosen UAE Dirhams. Kindly add the Oman Currency to choose the Local Currency. Thanks for the understanding.
Dear Lacalvantia Team,
One of my Merchant has accepted my invitation and he registered himself as a New Member. But, he couldn't find the local currency for Oman. The Oman Currency will be Oman Riyal (OMR or RO) So he has chosen UAE Dirhams. Kindly add the Oman Currency to choose the Local Currency.

Thanks for the understanding.
3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Navanithe, I think it's going to be more effective if you drop a ticket with the support on this, so you can get feedback as soon as something is done about it.. Take care Lawal S.
Hello Navanithe, I think it's going to be more effective if you drop a ticket with the support on this, so you can get feedback as soon as something is done about it.. Take care

Lawal S.
32x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1458324]Hello Navanithe, I think it's going to be more effective if you drop a ticket with the support on this, so you can get feedback as soon as something is done about it.. Take care Lawal S.[/quote] Thank You Lawal S. I will submit a Ticket to Support.
Lawal S. posted:
Hello Navanithe, I think it's going to be more effective if you drop a ticket with the support on this, so you can get feedback as soon as something is done about it.. Take care

Lawal S.

Thank You Lawal S. I will submit a Ticket to Support.
3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Posted 3 months ago More by Dušica M. 2 Replies

Oman Riyal is the official currency in Oman! The mark for this money is OMR, I do not understand you, what do you want ?! SFI Company operates with USD, the monetary unit and all of us in our countries are converted into currencies, your own country !
Oman Riyal is the official currency in Oman! The mark for this money is OMR, I do not understand you, what do you want ?! SFI Company operates with USD, the monetary unit and all of us in our countries are converted into currencies, your own country !
17x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

[quote=1458331]Oman Riyal is the official currency in Oman! The mark for this money is OMR, I do not understand you, what do you want ?! SFI Company operates with USD, the monetary unit and all of us in our countries are converted into currencies, your own country![/quote] I think my question is clear and I also knew that SFI is operating with USD. But the thing is when my Merchant is registering through Localvantia there is an option to select the local currency. At there he doesn't have to choose the Local Currency. This is what I am asking now.
Dušica M. posted:
Oman Riyal is the official currency in Oman! The mark for this money is OMR, I do not understand you, what do you want ?! SFI Company operates with USD, the monetary unit and all of us in our countries are converted into currencies, your own country!

I think my question is clear and I also knew that SFI is operating with USD. But the thing is when my Merchant is registering through Localvantia there is an option to select the local currency. At there he doesn't have to choose the Local Currency.

This is what I am asking now.
3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Posted 3 months ago More by Dušica M.

[quote=1458331]Oman Riyal is the official currency in Oman! The mark for this money is OMR, I do not understand you, what do you want ?! SFI Company operates with USD, the monetary unit and all of us in our countries are converted into currencies, your own country ![/quote] It's certainly best to contact Support! Good luck, further🍀
Dušica M. posted:

It's certainly best to contact Support! Good luck, further🍀
17x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Navanithe, SFI has more than one type of currency they accept, There is USD, Bitcoin and some more. Check what coins they accept, they list them for all countries, if it is not listed then yoou need to check with support.
Hi Navanithe,

SFI has more than one type of currency they accept, There is USD, Bitcoin
and some more. Check what coins they accept, they list them for all
countries, if it is not listed then yoou need to check with support.
17x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Navanithe G.

| Edit settings