Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Adding Affiliate Snapshot Link in Opti-Build Emails

Posted 4 months ago

Hello! It would be nice to receive the direct link of the Affiliate's Snapshot as we do when we get the notification that a new PSA has joined our team. For Co-Ops emails I'm only getting the SFI ID from the new affiliate but it would be faster to also include the Affiliate's Snapshot link so that we can contact them as soon as we get the notification without having to go into our Genealogy to do the same... Hope this helps! Iselie
Hello!
It would be nice to receive the direct link of the Affiliate's Snapshot as we do when we get the notification that a new PSA has joined our team.
For Co-Ops emails I'm only getting the SFI ID from the new affiliate but it would be faster to also include the Affiliate's Snapshot link so that we can contact them as soon as we get the notification without having to go into our Genealogy to do the same...

Hope this helps!
Iselie
4x SUPPORT
Iselie I.

Germany

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1459968]Hello! It would be nice to receive the direct link of the Affiliate's Snapshot as we do when we get the notification that a new PSA has joined our team. For Co-Ops emails I'm only getting the SFI ID from the new affiliate but it would be faster to also include the Affiliate's Snapshot link so that we can contact them as soon as we get the notification without having to go into our Genealogy to do the same... Hope this helps! Iselie[/quote] Hi Iselie, this is nice ideam I totaly agree with you. I want to have that option too. Thnak you again and have a nice day.
Iselie I. posted:
Hello!
It would be nice to receive the direct link of the Affiliate's Snapshot as we do when we get the notification that a new PSA has joined our team.
For Co-Ops emails I'm only getting the SFI ID from the new affiliate but it would be faster to also include the Affiliate's Snapshot link so that we can contact them as soon as we get the notification without having to go into our Genealogy to do the same...

Hope this helps!
Iselie

Hi Iselie, this is nice ideam I totaly agree with you. I want to have that option too. Thnak you again and have a nice day.
SUPPORT
Aleksandar P.

Macedonia

Liked by Syed M.

Posted 4 months ago

In the email you receive by SFI notifying your assignment or re-assignment, you get all necessary informations concerning your new affiliate, name, country of origin, SFI ID #, registered email address, Keycode. You can get in touch immediately with the new affiliate using this same notification and make use of an ice-breaker, especially if the person is still connected on line!
In the email you receive by SFI notifying your assignment or re-assignment, you
get all necessary informations concerning your new affiliate, name, country of
origin, SFI ID #, registered email address, Keycode. You can get in touch
immediately with the new affiliate using this same notification and make use
of an ice-breaker, especially if the person is still connected on line!
17x SUPPORT
Anna Loredana O.

Italy

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1459968]Hello! It would be nice to receive the direct link of the Affiliate's Snapshot as we do when we get the notification that a new PSA has joined our team. For Co-Ops emails I'm only getting the SFI ID from the new affiliate but it would be faster to also include the Affiliate's Snapshot link so that we can contact them as soon as we get the notification without having to go into our Genealogy to do the same... Hope this helps! Iselie[/quote] I get Snapshot link in all notifications, both from Opti-Build and other sources. But if you are mean those your opti-build has reassigned, it is NOT YOUR job to welcome them, so why should you get the Snapshot link?, that is the Team member , who receive them get, and they are also those, who send welcome messages. Best regards Svend
Iselie I. posted:
Hello!

Hope this helps!
Iselie

I get Snapshot link in all notifications, both from Opti-Build and other sources.

But if you are mean those your opti-build has reassigned, it is NOT YOUR job to welcome them, so why should you get the Snapshot link?, that is the Team member , who receive them get, and they are also those, who send welcome messages.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings