Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Forum Feature Request

Posted 3 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1459118][quote=1458512]I agree! Also, I wish we can add #hashtags too. It's not really that important, but the more features we have, the more members we would attract too. Forum-wise, it is also great if we get to earn more badges other than the Forum Guru Badge. They don't have to give VPs or extra points, but rather just an incentive to participate in the forum and become an active participant of the business. Wouldn't that be great? I think it will also attract the younger population --- like me XD. :ok_hand: I am a participant of a lot of forums and what drives me to stay as a member are the badges I get for participating and other incentives too. When people are given recognition, the more they would push to work hard and support a community. :v:[/quote] I'm not agree about this. If you have something to say, you post in Forum, that is NOT NEED any badge for do. If SFI begin give badge for such things, there will be a lot of no value post in Forum, we already have a lot of people, who are not serious with their post. It is wrong post in Forum because you can earn banners, it is wrong to post in Forum for become Forum guru. Post good valuable content in Forum and help other, by answer their questions, and if you are lucky get a Forum badge, then be happy for it, BUT DO NOT POST FOR GET ANY BADGE. Best regards Svend [/quote] Corrections to my above: [i]It is wrong post in Forum because you can earn banners[/i] [b]I were of course mean badges[/b] Best regards Svend
Svend Erik L. posted:
Kimmy G. posted:
I agree! Also, I wish we can add #hashtags too. It's not really that important, but the more features we have, the more members we would attract too.

Forum-wise, it is also great if we get to earn more badges other than the Forum Guru Badge. They don't have to give VPs or extra points, but rather just an incentive to participate in the forum and become an active participant of the business. Wouldn't that be great? I think it will also attract the younger population --- like me XD.

I am a participant of a lot of forums and what drives me to stay as a member are the badges I get for participating and other incentives too. When people are given recognition, the more they would push to work hard and support a community.

I'm not agree about this.

If you have something to say, you post in Forum, that is NOT NEED any badge for do.

If SFI begin give badge for such things, there will be a lot of no value post in Forum, we already have a lot of people, who are not serious with their post.

It is wrong post in Forum because you can earn banners, it is wrong to post in Forum for become Forum guru.

Post good valuable content in Forum and help other, by answer their questions, and if you are lucky get a Forum badge, then be happy for it, BUT DO NOT POST FOR GET ANY BADGE.

Best regards
Svend

Corrections to my above:
It is wrong post in Forum because you can earn banners

I were of course mean badges

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Hmmm...trying to understand this request correctly... When one of our posts are quoted, we are notified on the ALERTS tab... If we want to be notified to every reply to a specific post, we have the option to click the button at the bottom of our post when we write it. Then we get notified by an e-mail that someone has replied to that specific post. So, I am not sure what else we need to get our attention to go back and see if we had some replies... BUT... Sometimes, people don't know how to quote the post they are referring to... I usually go to MY POSTS when I see there is a new post...because, sometimes, people just reply to your posts without quoting you...or ask more questions... so, I like to go back and be sure that I don't miss any question that needs to be answered.
Hmmm...trying to understand this request correctly...

When one of our posts are quoted, we are notified on the ALERTS tab...

If we want to be notified to every reply to a specific post, we have the option
to click the button at the bottom of our post when we write it.
Then we get notified by an e-mail that someone has replied to that specific post.

So, I am not sure what else we need to get our attention to go back and see
if we had some replies...

BUT...

Sometimes, people don't know how to quote the post they are referring to...

I usually go to MY POSTS when I see there is a new post...because, sometimes,
people just reply to your posts without quoting you...or ask more questions...
so, I like to go back and be sure that I don't miss any question that needs to be
answered.
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,834 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Christine D.

Posted 3 months ago More by Kimmy G. 1 Reply

[quote=1459118][quote=1458512]I agree! Also, I wish we can add #hashtags too. It's not really that important, but the more features we have, the more members we would attract too. Forum-wise, it is also great if we get to earn more badges other than the Forum Guru Badge. They don't have to give VPs or extra points, but rather just an incentive to participate in the forum and become an active participant of the business. Wouldn't that be great? I think it will also attract the younger population --- like me XD. :ok_hand: I am a participant of a lot of forums and what drives me to stay as a member are the badges I get for participating and other incentives too. When people are given recognition, the more they would push to work hard and support a community. :v:[/quote] I'm not agree about this. If you have something to say, you post in Forum, that is NOT NEED any badge for do. If SFI begin give badge for such things, there will be a lot of no value post in Forum, we already have a lot of people, who are not serious with their post. It is wrong post in Forum because you can earn banners, it is wrong to post in Forum for become Forum guru. Post good valuable content in Forum and help other, by answer their questions, and if you are lucky get a Forum badge, then be happy for it, BUT DO NOT POST FOR GET ANY BADGE. Best regards Svend [/quote] Well, I did not mean to post nonsense stuffs to earn a badge. It's common sense. Ofc you have to post meaningful replies to others in order to get a badge. Lol :sweat_smile:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Kimmy G. posted:
I agree! Also, I wish we can add #hashtags too. It's not really that important, but the more features we have, the more members we would attract too.

Forum-wise, it is also great if we get to earn more badges other than the Forum Guru Badge. They don't have to give VPs or extra points, but rather just an incentive to participate in the forum and become an active participant of the business. Wouldn't that be great? I think it will also attract the younger population --- like me XD.

I am a participant of a lot of forums and what drives me to stay as a member are the badges I get for participating and other incentives too. When people are given recognition, the more they would push to work hard and support a community.

If you have something to say, you post in Forum, that is NOT NEED any badge for do.

If SFI begin give badge for such things, there will be a lot of no value post in Forum, we already have a lot of people, who are not serious with their post.

It is wrong post in Forum because you can earn banners, it is wrong to post in Forum for become Forum guru.

Post good valuable content in Forum and help other, by answer their questions, and if you are lucky get a Forum badge, then be happy for it, BUT DO NOT POST FOR GET ANY BADGE.

Best regards
Svend

Well, I did not mean to post nonsense stuffs to earn a badge. It's common sense. Ofc you have to post meaningful replies to others in order to get a badge. Lol
Kimmy G.

United States

Liked by Bruce H. Pamela B.

Posted 3 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1459364][quote=1459118][quote=1458512]I agree! Also, I wish we can add #hashtags too. It's not really that important, but the more features we have, the more members we would attract too. Forum-wise, it is also great if we get to earn more badges other than the Forum Guru Badge. They don't have to give VPs or extra points, but rather just an incentive to participate in the forum and become an active participant of the business. Wouldn't that be great? I think it will also attract the younger population --- like me XD. :ok_hand: I am a participant of a lot of forums and what drives me to stay as a member are the badges I get for participating and other incentives too. When people are given recognition, the more they would push to work hard and support a community. :v:[/quote] I'm not agree about this. If you have something to say, you post in Forum, that is NOT NEED any badge for do. If SFI begin give badge for such things, there will be a lot of no value post in Forum, we already have a lot of people, who are not serious with their post. It is wrong post in Forum because you can earn banners, it is wrong to post in Forum for become Forum guru. Post good valuable content in Forum and help other, by answer their questions, and if you are lucky get a Forum badge, then be happy for it, BUT DO NOT POST FOR GET ANY BADGE. Best regards Svend [/quote] Well, I did not mean to post nonsense stuffs to earn a badge. It's common sense. Ofc you have to post meaningful replies to others in order to get a badge. Lol :sweat_smile:[/quote] Yes you will, but SFI is fighting with all kind of cheaters all the time. Be sure a lot of unserious will try earn badges that way. Better no badges. And we have in fact already 3 badges on the Forum. Like badge (deal with Stream Post too) Support Star Badge Forum Guru Badge Best regards Svend
Kimmy G. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Kimmy G. posted:

Best regards
Svend

Well, I did not mean to post nonsense stuffs to earn a badge. It's common sense. Ofc you have to post meaningful replies to others in order to get a badge. Lol

Yes you will, but SFI is fighting with all kind of cheaters all the time.

Be sure a lot of unserious will try earn badges that way.

Better no badges.

And we have in fact already 3 badges on the Forum.

Like badge (deal with Stream Post too)
Support Star Badge
Forum Guru Badge

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Kimmy G.

[quote=1459947][quote=1459364][quote=1459118][quote=1458512]I agree! Also, I wish we can add #hashtags too. It's not really that important, but the more features we have, the more members we would attract too. Forum-wise, it is also great if we get to earn more badges other than the Forum Guru Badge. They don't have to give VPs or extra points, but rather just an incentive to participate in the forum and become an active participant of the business. Wouldn't that be great? I think it will also attract the younger population --- like me XD. :ok_hand: I am a participant of a lot of forums and what drives me to stay as a member are the badges I get for participating and other incentives too. When people are given recognition, the more they would push to work hard and support a community. :v:[/quote] I'm not agree about this. If you have something to say, you post in Forum, that is NOT NEED any badge for do. If SFI begin give badge for such things, there will be a lot of no value post in Forum, we already have a lot of people, who are not serious with their post. It is wrong post in Forum because you can earn banners, it is wrong to post in Forum for become Forum guru. Post good valuable content in Forum and help other, by answer their questions, and if you are lucky get a Forum badge, then be happy for it, BUT DO NOT POST FOR GET ANY BADGE. Best regards Svend [/quote] Well, I did not mean to post nonsense stuffs to earn a badge. It's common sense. Ofc you have to post meaningful replies to others in order to get a badge. Lol :sweat_smile:[/quote] Yes you will, but SFI is fighting with all kind of cheaters all the time. Be sure a lot of unserious will try earn badges that way. Better no badges. And we have in fact already 3 badges on the Forum. Like badge (deal with Stream Post too) Support Star Badge Forum Guru Badge Best regards Svend [/quote] Hmmm.. I don't know. The forums where I belong have been awesome so far. ;)
Svend Erik L. posted:
Kimmy G. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Kimmy G. posted:

Best regards
Svend

Yes you will, but SFI is fighting with all kind of cheaters all the time.

Be sure a lot of unserious will try earn badges that way.

Better no badges.

And we have in fact already 3 badges on the Forum.

Like badge (deal with Stream Post too)
Support Star Badge
Forum Guru Badge

Best regards
Svend

Hmmm.. I don't know. The forums where I belong have been awesome so far. ;)
Kimmy G.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Pamela B.

[quote=1459179]Hmmm...trying to understand this request correctly... When one of our posts are quoted, we are notified on the ALERTS tab... If we want to be notified to every reply to a specific post, we have the option to click the button at the bottom of our post when we write it. Then we get notified by an e-mail that someone has replied to that specific post. So, I am not sure what else we need to get our attention to go back and see if we had some replies... BUT... Sometimes, people don't know how to quote the post they are referring to... I usually go to MY POSTS when I see there is a new post...because, sometimes, people just reply to your posts without quoting you...or ask more questions... so, I like to go back and be sure that I don't miss any question that needs to be answered.[/quote] Hi, Tanja, Yes, we are notified, directly, via SFI. But were not talking about direct notifications, here. Were talking about say, I posted a post here & I Tagged you, in the my post. that two totally separate things. It's my post, I tagged you, so your automatically, seeing my post & your automatically, included, too. You can just view it, or you can join in my post, too. Not just you can be tagged, others can be tagged in the said, post, too, including your team members, as, well, too. :fire: Imagine, the growth in more forum, affiliates & more team participation, this can bring forth, too. Were hear, more & more complaints, everyday, my upline doesn't contact me, my team is inactive.. do we not? Even our Sponsors & Co-sponsors, downline, will be able to have a 1st hand peep in just what' were doing & what's going on in our Forum participation, too. You/ We can't knock that Bonus, a tagged will bring on for all! :fire: A tag, will encourage, much more unity & team growth, too. :fire: A Tag will take us all here in this Forum, to a whole, brand new higher level. Imagine that! :fire: Our notifications, are just what they are a notification, to us the individual. :fire: Now, you & I both know as long with a whole lot of others, that one of the most vital factors, in this business is what? You Ready? "Duplicating!" That's what a Tag will bring forth to our already Awesome Forum. A Tag @ka more Forum participation & more Forum Duplication! :fire: Who wouldn't want to encourage, that! :fire: Knowing at all times, you don't have to respond, but that would be the ideal, to call on more participation & support from our other forum members, our team members & to have even more hands on participation, with our forum, too. :fire: Imagine that! :gem: You'll know me, 'Unstoppable Lady!" Me, Pamela, :crown: :dancer: :crown: :dancer: :crown:
Tanja K. posted:
Hmmm...trying to understand this request correctly...

When one of our posts are quoted, we are notified on the ALERTS tab...

If we want to be notified to every reply to a specific post, we have the option
to click the button at the bottom of our post when we write it.
Then we get notified by an e-mail that someone has replied to that specific post.

So, I am not sure what else we need to get our attention to go back and see
if we had some replies...

BUT...

Sometimes, people don't know how to quote the post they are referring to...

I usually go to MY POSTS when I see there is a new post...because, sometimes,
people just reply to your posts without quoting you...or ask more questions...
so, I like to go back and be sure that I don't miss any question that needs to be
answered.

Hi, Tanja,

Yes, we are notified, directly, via SFI. But were not talking about direct notifications, here.

Were talking about say, I posted a post here & I Tagged you, in the my post. that two totally separate things.
It's my post, I tagged you, so your automatically, seeing my post & your automatically, included, too.
You can just view it, or you can join in my post, too.
Not just you can be tagged, others can be tagged in the said, post, too, including your team members, as, well, too.

Imagine, the growth in more forum, affiliates & more team participation, this can bring forth, too.

Were hear, more & more complaints, everyday, my upline doesn't contact me, my team is inactive.. do we not?

Even our Sponsors & Co-sponsors, downline, will be able to have a 1st hand peep in just what' were doing & what's going on in our Forum participation, too. You/ We can't knock that Bonus, a tagged will bring on for all!

A tag, will encourage, much more unity & team growth, too.

A Tag will take us all here in this Forum, to a whole, brand new higher level. Imagine that!

Our notifications, are just what they are a notification, to us the individual.

Now, you & I both know as long with a whole lot of others, that one of the most vital factors, in this business is what? You Ready? "Duplicating!"

That's what a Tag will bring forth to our already Awesome Forum. A Tag @ka more Forum participation & more Forum Duplication!

Who wouldn't want to encourage, that!

Knowing at all times, you don't have to respond, but that would be the ideal, to call on more participation & support from our other forum members, our team members & to have even more hands on participation, with our forum, too.

Imagine that!

You'll know me, 'Unstoppable Lady!" Me, Pamela,

9x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings