Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Badge Quest Bounty

Posted 4 months ago

Hi sfi'ers,everymonth the badge quest drawing select 40lucky affiliates that would share a total of atleast 100,000rewardicals;this is awesome,but i think it could be better if many more people can have part of this share(of course been qualified for!),.There are many affiliates who qualify each month for the badge quest bounty but only a very few are selected to receive this gift. Some people get to BQ master without ever haven taken a part of this share,while some are ery lucky to win it all the time they qualify!! I think if the coporate could increase the number of people drawn from 40 to even 60,it will help many,after all the goal is to help affiliates in building a good team by so doing... This is my opinion,best regards Sent by Albert Einstein...
Hi sfi'ers,everymonth the badge quest drawing select 40lucky affiliates that would share a total of atleast 100,000rewardicals;this is awesome,but i think it could be better if many more people can have part of this share(of course been qualified for!),.There are many affiliates who qualify each month for the badge quest bounty but only a very few are selected to receive this gift.
Some people get to BQ master without ever haven taken a part of this share,while some are ery lucky to win it all the time they qualify!!
I think if the coporate could increase the number of people drawn from 40 to even 60,it will help many,after all the goal is to help affiliates in building a good team by so doing...
This is my opinion,best regards
Sent by Albert Einstein...
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Nuota Ngouonu! Why do you think "some are ery lucky to win it all the time they qualify"? I do not think any of affiliate get this award twice yet... Or, if even some have, they are certainly very few... Increasing number of nominees wouldn't change a thing, I'm sure. How many times have you been qualified so far? I have been qualified [b]every[/b] month for Badge Quest drawing and never won so far; so what? That's random drawing and every qualified player has the equal chance to win ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/9qnc9Vh.png[/img]
Hi Nuota Ngouonu!

Why do you think "some are ery lucky to win it all the time they qualify"? I do not think any of affiliate get this award twice yet... Or, if even some have, they are certainly very few... Increasing number of nominees wouldn't change a thing, I'm sure. How many times have you been qualified so far? I have been qualified every month for Badge Quest drawing and never won so far; so what? That's random drawing and every qualified player has the equal chance to win !

Best regards !

307x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 4 months ago

HHello Nouta, I would have said same too but I understand that SFI is growing daily in number so it's going to be so competitive. All you can do is keep qualifying and it may be you that will win next. Keep working hard. Cheers Lawal S.
HHello Nouta, I would have said same too but I understand that SFI is growing daily in number so it's going to be so competitive. All you can do is keep qualifying and it may be you that will win next. Keep working hard. Cheers

Lawal S.
33x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Aleksandar J.

Posted 4 months ago

I can only confirm what Sead said already: From the first day the Badge Bounty Contest has been introduced to us, I had entries EVERY MONTH...and have never won...yet. My PSA....won it just after a few months and being at the PRO level. So, please, be careful what words you are using about this... it's just a random drawing...for those THAT QUALIFY! Period.
I can only confirm what Sead said already:

From the first day the Badge Bounty Contest has been introduced to us, I had
entries EVERY MONTH...and have never won...yet.

My PSA....won it just after a few months and being at the PRO level.

So, please, be careful what words you are using about this...
it's just a random drawing...for those THAT QUALIFY! Period.
165x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,316 | Followers: 1,127 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Nouta lve never won the badge quest. However sometimes you win unexpectedly! That's happened to me several times here. It can happen for you too. We've got to get you started in this system. Are you planning to elevate some day? It can happen for you!
Hello Nouta lve never won the badge quest. However sometimes you win unexpectedly! That's happened to me several times here. It can happen for you too. We've got to get you started in this system. Are you planning to elevate some day? It can happen for you!
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings