Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I wonder How Many members(*use) are inspired by this ?

Posted 6 days ago More by Sanjeev S.

:wave::wave: I doubt whether even 10% members ever use this: :confused:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Scoreboard vvvvvvv See your Power Rank trend for last 3 months ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AND:eyes: IF SFI will even consider changing 3 to 6 or 12 BUT :muscle:i have definitely derived some benefit from it in the past SIX years whenever i have used it. $$ Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

I doubt whether even 10% members ever use this:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.sfimg.com/Home/Scoreboard
vvvvvvv
See your Power Rank trend for last 3 months
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND

IF SFI will even consider changing 3 to 6 or 12
BUT
i have definitely derived some benefit from
it in the past SIX years whenever i have used it.

$$
Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

I cannot remember the last time I looked at that feature available. It is good that you remind of us of a tool offered by SFI, I tend to get into a routine and need a little reminder occasionally to explore all the available information SFI. Thanks.
I cannot remember the last time I looked at that feature available. It is good that you remind of us of a tool offered by SFI, I tend to get into a routine and need a little reminder occasionally to explore all the available information SFI.
Thanks.
5x SUPPORT
Dennis S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Unless you one to say that one finger is more important than the others or, that one leg is better than the other....then it would be straight-jacket issue to agree that one particular SFI tool is better than the rest.. The truth is that all the tools at the Affiliate center page are wonderful for the benefits of all...and likewise other connected tools as well You neglect any of these working tools to self perils or failure..
Unless you one to say that one finger is more important than the others
or, that one leg is better than the other....then it would be straight-jacket issue
to agree that one particular SFI tool is better than the rest..

The truth is that all the tools at the Affiliate center page are wonderful
for the benefits of all...and likewise other connected tools as well
You neglect any of these working tools to self perils or failure..
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Mr. Suri , I look at this tool from time to time and mostly I am interested in my Overall Power Rank trend . It will be great if all of us know how much more VP we need to advance to the rank of 1000 in Overall Power Rank . ThankYou , Ratan
Mr. Suri ,

I look at this tool from time to time and mostly I am interested in my Overall Power Rank trend .
It will be great if all of us know how much more VP we need to advance to the rank of 1000 in Overall Power Rank .

ThankYou ,
Ratan
3x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

Liked by Jessie M. Vesna F.

Posted 6 days ago

I look at this feature daily as I am turning my red tabs green. Not sure that I understand how anyone could be using sfi corectly and not look at this page daily.
I look at this feature daily as I am turning my red tabs green.
Not sure that I understand how anyone could be using sfi corectly and not look at this page daily.
Margaret A.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Connie K.

Posted 6 days ago More by Al L. 2 Replies

Margaret You have it right. To turn the red Scoreboard tab to green you must click the blue button confirming that you have read the page. If you are not reading every page every day you are lying to yourself and missing a lot of good and helpful information. Sanjeev You have been here 6 years and you only look at this page some of the time? How do you do that. It is one of the most important pages we see every day. Al
Margaret
You have it right.
To turn the red Scoreboard tab to green you must click the blue button confirming that you have read the page. If you are not reading every page every day you are lying to yourself and missing a lot of good and helpful information.

Sanjeev
You have been here 6 years and you only look at this page some of the time? How do you do that. It is one of the most important pages we see every day.

Al
SUPPORT
Al L.

United States

Posted 11 hours ago More by Sanjeev S.

[quote=1462021]Margaret You have it right. xxx If you are not reading [u][b]every[/b][/u] page every day [b]you are lying to yourself[/b] and missing a lot of good and helpful information. Sanjeev You have been here 6 years and you only look at:point_right: this page :raised_hands: :point_left:some of the time? [b]How do you do that[/b] :question::question::question::grey_question::grey_question::grey_question::grey_question::grey_question: [b]It is one of the most important pages we see every day.[/b] :thumbsup: Agreed ! But there ARE pages that are FAR MORE IMPORTANT:point_left: Al[/quote] Dear Al, :wave: You just called me a liar. :rage: :cupid::tired_face: :weary::sob::sob::sob: :neutral_face:{ :point_right: :wink: :smiley: } BUT:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz: i am just too LAZY to even feel offended. AND, therein lies the answer to your question too...:smiley: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :ok_hand: ~~~~ Actually, i was not referring to the entire page but [b]ONLY[/b] *THE STAT.:expressionless: By the way: ~~~~~~~~~ LAZY could have been my middle name though , being truly lazy, i skip it... true to my honest admission. :laughing: I do wonder SOMETIMES about how i reached my " longest streak ever of :muscle: [b]1772 days[/b]! ":ok_hand::sunglasses: Nearly 5 years... correct ? Please let me know the value down to at least 2 decimal places... i am , like i said, TOO LAZY, even to try doing that...:smiley::laughing: Footnote: ======== Just whiling away time - waiting for THE FINAL. Actually, there will be 2 of them tonight. Guess correctly { Just for Fun } :point_left: and :grinning: we can continue our banter in the correct category You can even [b]e-mail me...[/b] i love making new friends. :neutral_face: :unamused: Actually, it is against Forum Rules to divulge it here. $$ Sanjeev Suri from INDIA 4:40 PM = India Standard Time
Al L. posted:
Margaret
You have it right.
xxx
If you are not reading every page every day you are lying to yourself and missing a lot of good and helpful information.

Sanjeev
You have been here 6 years and you only look at
this page
some of the time?
How do you do that

It is one of the most important pages we see every day.
Agreed ! But there ARE pages that are FAR MORE IMPORTANT

Al

Dear Al,

You just called me a liar.
{
}
BUT
i am just too LAZY to even feel offended.
AND, therein lies the answer to your question too...

~~~~
Actually, i was not referring to the entire page but ONLY *THE STAT.

By the way:
~~~~~~~~~
LAZY could have been my middle name though , being truly lazy, i skip it...
true to my honest admission.

I do wonder SOMETIMES about how i reached my " longest streak ever of
1772 days! "

Nearly 5 years... correct ? Please let me know the value down to at least 2
decimal places... i am , like i said, TOO LAZY, even to try doing that...

Footnote:
========
Just whiling away time - waiting for THE FINAL.
Actually, there will be 2 of them tonight.
Guess correctly { Just for Fun }
and
we can continue our banter in
the correct category
You can even e-mail me... i love making new friends.
Actually, it is against Forum Rules to divulge it here.

$$
Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
4:40 PM = India Standard Time
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 hours ago

[quote=1462021]Margaret You have it right. To turn the red Scoreboard tab to green you must click the blue button confirming that you have read the page. If you are not reading every page every day you are lying to yourself and missing a lot of good and helpful information. Sanjeev You have been here 6 years and you only look at this page some of the time? How do you do that. It is one of the most important pages we see every day. Al[/quote] Sanjeev were NOT write he is only sometimes look Scoreboard, he wrote about the last 3 month performance in SFI, THAT iS NOT THE SCOREBOARD, but a feature on the scoreboard. Best regards Svend
Al L. posted:
Margaret
You have it right.
To turn the red Scoreboard tab to green you must click the blue button confirming that you have read the page. If you are not reading every page every day you are lying to yourself and missing a lot of good and helpful information.

Sanjeev
You have been here 6 years and you only look at this page some of the time? How do you do that. It is one of the most important pages we see every day.

Al

Sanjeev were NOT write he is only sometimes look Scoreboard, he wrote about the last 3 month performance in SFI, THAT iS NOT THE SCOREBOARD, but a feature on the scoreboard.

Best regards
Svend

68x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,641 | Followers: 1,136 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

Posted 11 hours ago More by Al L.

Sorry Sanjeev I would not call anyone a liar. But the blue button at the bottom of the page that you have clicked so many times in a row says that you have read the page and yet you have told us here that you have not read the WHOLE page. You skip the part that I feel is most important to that page. Al
Sorry Sanjeev
I would not call anyone a liar.
But the blue button at the bottom of the page that you have clicked so many times in a row says that you have read the page and yet you have told us here that you have not read the WHOLE page. You skip the part that I feel is most important to that page.

Al
SUPPORT
Al L.

United States

| Edit settings