Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New improvements suggestion

Posted 6 days ago

Hi guys and girls, I being thinking in the new improvements for the last month and those introduced today. Maybe it could be a good ideia if when where introduced new features all affiliates that haven't yet met the EA status or higher could benefit of this too, i.e., now the smart start offers 100 CSA's (setting the 1500 VP's auto-delivering) and all affiliates could have a 2nd chance if they meet the criterias, no? Just an ideia! Regards.
Hi guys and girls,

I being thinking in the new improvements for the last month and those introduced today. Maybe it could be a good ideia if when where introduced new features all affiliates that haven't yet met the EA status or higher could benefit of this too, i.e., now the smart start offers 100 CSA's (setting the 1500 VP's auto-delivering) and all affiliates could have a 2nd chance if they meet the criterias, no?

Just an ideia!

Regards.
42x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

hello Manuel. good idea. i'm sure that's more benifical for all
hello Manuel.
good idea. i'm sure that's more benifical for all
Mohammed H.

Morocco

Posted 6 days ago

Good idea because many of them are sitting on the fence and this will compel them to make the right choice. I agree totally.
Good idea because many of them are sitting on the fence and this will compel them to make the right choice. I agree totally.
John O.

Nigeria

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Manuel: I like your idea. It gets some people who may have started just before the new improvements went into effect, that may feel cheated because they don't qualify, from deciding that they will opt out or just not work. I am not sure of the costs involved to SFI to do this. It may be a little too much for admin to want to do this. I hope that isn't the case, but maybe to appease the people who started before the new system started they could get 50% of what new affiliates get. Admin is willing to give newbies 100 CSA's, which doubles the original plan, so maybe half of that helps these that feel left out. Al Martens
Hi Manuel:

I like your idea. It gets some people who may have started just before the new improvements went into effect, that may feel cheated because they don't qualify, from deciding that they will opt out or just not work. I am not sure of the costs involved to SFI to do this. It may be a little too much for admin to want to do this. I hope that isn't the case, but maybe to appease the people who started before the new system started they could get 50% of what new affiliates get. Admin is willing to give newbies 100 CSA's, which doubles the original plan, so maybe half of that helps these that feel left out.

Al Martens
2x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

| Edit settings