Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Everyone who Entered "10" in Yesterdays Biz Quiz should...

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1461970]Yesterdays Biz Quiz asked "Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing), all [u]EAs[/u] [b]"can"[/b] receive up to ____ [u]Bonus[/u] TCredits each month." only accepted "20". :zap: The Benefits Comparison Chart clearly shows an EA [b]will[/b] receive [b][u]10[/u][/b] "Bonus" TCredits. Only a PTL [b]will[/b] receive "20" Bonus Tcredits. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart Please credit everyone who Entered "10". :trophy: ----------------------------------------- [b]If T-Time[/b] 'Wins' are considered to be a "Bonus", then an EA [b]"can"[/b] receive up to [b]72[/b] Bonus TCredits in a month, but [b]EZ Game[/b] 'Wins' would then similarly add substantially to that number. :wink2: [/quote] It is one of SFIs CONFUSING way to write things on, they are do this instantly, and we have over time learned that Biz Quiz is NOT based on Facts, but what you can find in SFI's statements. They make that again and again in Biz Quiz, make questions that is in real with wrong answers, because they are use something they have found in an article or announcement, that is no longer Facts or like in this example confusing information. You are 100% right, EA is ONLY get 10, and in no way UP to 20, because those gets more than 10 is Team Leaders, and then not EAs anymore. But get SFI to understand that looks like impossible. Best regards Svend
Stephen D. posted:
Yesterdays Biz Quiz asked "Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing), all EAs "can" receive up to ____ Bonus TCredits each month." only accepted "20".

The Benefits Comparison Chart clearly shows an EA will receive 10 "Bonus" TCredits. Only a PTL will receive "20" Bonus Tcredits.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

Please credit everyone who Entered "10".

-----------------------------------------
If T-Time 'Wins' are considered to be a "Bonus", then an EA "can" receive up to 72 Bonus TCredits in a month, but EZ Game 'Wins' would then similarly add substantially to that number.

It is one of SFIs CONFUSING way to write things on, they are do this instantly, and we have over time learned that Biz Quiz is NOT based on Facts, but what you can find in SFI's statements.

They make that again and again in Biz Quiz, make questions that is in real with wrong answers, because they are use something they have found in an article or announcement, that is no longer Facts or like in this example confusing information.

You are 100% right, EA is ONLY get 10, and in no way UP to 20, because those gets more than 10 is Team Leaders, and then not EAs anymore.

But get SFI to understand that looks like impossible.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Kelly C.

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hi, I did Put 10 Ist , it was wrong. Next I put 20. It was correct. Thanks
Hi,
I did Put 10 Ist , it was wrong. Next I put 20.
It was correct.
Thanks
4x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Mr Stephen, Sir, Thanks for the post. With due respect, please see the image below which has been taken from the news 'New Comp Plan Improvements' published by SFI admin on June 1, 2018 [img]https://i.imgur.com/pAIVDyC.png[/img] Therefore, Yesterdays Biz Quiz "Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing), all EAs "can" receive up to ___ Bonus TCredits each month." And hence, The answer to the Quiz is 20
Mr Stephen, Sir,

Thanks for the post.

With due respect, please see the image below which has been taken from the news 'New Comp Plan Improvements'
published by SFI admin on June 1, 2018

Therefore, Yesterdays Biz Quiz "Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing), all EAs "can" receive up to ___ Bonus TCredits each month."

And hence, The answer to the Quiz is 20

6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Liked by Stephen D. Kelly C.

Posted 4 months ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1462111]Hi, I did Put 10 Ist , it was wrong. Next I put 20. It was correct. Thanks[/quote] I did that too E365 Champion Muhammad, but was very reluctant to try 20. My next guess would have been 72 to include the [b]free[/b] 62 TCredits [u]"[b]all[/b] EAs [b]can[/b]"[/u] receive from T-Time. Aung B. however located the obscure [b](official)[/b] source https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1461999#post-1461999 of some confusion. :eyes:
Muhammad L. posted:
Hi,
I did Put 10 Ist , it was wrong. Next I put 20.
It was correct.
Thanks

I did that too E365 Champion Muhammad, but was very reluctant to try 20.

My next guess would have been 72 to include the free 62 TCredits "all EAs can" receive from T-Time.

Aung B. however located the obscure (official) source www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1461999#post-1461999 of some confusion.

13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 4 months ago

Stephen D - Thanks for being so observant, may we start calling you "Eagle Eye?", haha. Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Stephen D - Thanks for being so observant, may we start calling you "Eagle Eye?", haha. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1462005]I must agree with you that it is understandable questions should be 'tricky and not too obvious' but in as much as that is the case, in some instances (i consider it an exception rather than the norm)they honestly leave a lot to be desired in the manner they are abstrusely framed.[/quote] Thank you Martin; I totally agree that problems are exceptionally rare. Bravo Gery and Staff. :gem: My overriding concern is the broad-based, long-term effect of less-than crystal-clear Core Fundamentals, such as the ambiguous definition of EA and/or Executive Affiliate: "06/01/2018 Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate) A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month."
MARTIN M. posted:
I must agree with you that it is understandable questions should be 'tricky and not too obvious' but in as much as that is the case, in some instances (i consider it an exception rather than the norm)they honestly leave a lot to be desired in the manner they are abstrusely framed.

Thank you Martin;

I totally agree that problems are exceptionally rare. Bravo Gery and Staff.

My overriding concern is the broad-based, long-term effect of less-than crystal-clear Core Fundamentals, such as the ambiguous definition of EA and/or Executive Affiliate:

"06/01/2018
Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate)
A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month."

13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 4 months ago

Stephen, the question referred to was the full second month. I also answered 10. Most of the time, I am an EA. Before, only 10 TCredits were given to an EA. In the chart for our benefits, it is still 10. But, with our new Compensation Plan, this was increased to 20 for the second full month. This is good news for all of us striving to become an EA monthly. Thank you for your post. This is now clear for all of us.
Stephen, the question referred to was the full second month. I also answered 10. Most of the time, I am an EA. Before, only 10 TCredits were given to an EA. In the chart for our benefits, it is still 10. But, with our new Compensation Plan, this was increased to 20 for the second full month. This is good news for all of us striving to become an EA monthly.
Thank you for your post. This is now clear for all of us.
SUPPORT
Luningning S.

Philippines

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Kelly C.

Posted 4 months ago

Stephen, Well, I would have to say, I had also entered [b]10[/b]first! So, I read and reread the question, until I could completely understand what was being asked! The keywords were [b]Up To[/b]! Once I got the keywords in my mind, and then read it again. I finally got the correct answer of [b]20[/b]! The question made perfect sense, then! Sometimes, if you read the questions, too fast, keywords pertaining to the question, can obviously be hidden, in plain sight. So, sometimes, after reading, on My PC monitor or phone screen, I sometimes want to rest my eyes, because they are tired, anyway! Because, if you don't see the keywords, which I sometimes have to go and step away, go put some eye drops in, I use my allergy relief or artificial tears, it really does, it helps to refresh your peepers! 🤓👀👁️👁️‍🗨️ Kelly, BTL
Stephen,

Well, I would have to say, I had also entered 10first!

So, I read and reread the question, until I could completely understand what was being asked!

The keywords were Up To!

Once I got the keywords in my mind, and then read it again. I finally got the correct answer of 20!

The question made perfect sense, then!

Sometimes, if you read the questions, too fast, keywords pertaining to the question, can obviously be hidden, in plain sight.

So, sometimes, after reading, on My PC monitor or phone screen, I sometimes want to rest my eyes, because they are tired, anyway!

Because, if you don't see the keywords, which I sometimes have to go and step away, go put some eye drops in, I use my allergy relief or artificial tears, it really does, it helps to refresh your peepers! 🤓👀👁️👁️‍🗨️

Kelly, BTL
SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Aung B. Stephen D.

| Edit settings