Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Results of Astro Auctions

Posted 4 months ago More by Steve L.

Hi SFI Wizards! First, let me say [b]ASTRO AUCTIONS[/b] are [b]AMAZING THINGS[/b] that I will participate in DAILY and urge everyone on my team and those NOT on my team to get involved in these wonderful things called Astro Auctions! But, (yea, I know.) Just a small suggestion for the Dashboard in Astro Auctions. Now you must understand I know nothing of how hard it is to add things or change things once set up so if this is too hard a thing to do [b]feel free to ignore it![/b] So all that being said I believe that the Dashboard would be a better tool if it also included the winning bid of each auction and the bid "I" made and someday the average bid for that particular item. Anyways, just a thought and I don't expect anything to be changed in the near term (or even at all) because as with most things new it takes a while to work the all the kinks and unforeseen things out. If I am able to help in ANY way working those kinks and unforeseen things out I am at your service! Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme [img]https://i.imgur.com/XP2Pufp.jpg[/img]
Hi SFI Wizards!

First, let me say ASTRO AUCTIONS are AMAZING THINGS that I will participate in DAILY and urge everyone on my team and those NOT on my team to get involved in these wonderful things called Astro Auctions!

But, (yea, I know.) Just a small suggestion for the Dashboard in Astro Auctions. Now you must understand I know nothing of how hard it is to add things or change things once set up so if this is too hard a thing to do feel free to ignore it!
So all that being said I believe that the Dashboard would be a better tool if it also included the winning bid of each auction and the bid "I" made and someday the average bid for that particular item.

Anyways, just a thought and I don't expect anything to be changed in the near term (or even at all) because as with most things new it takes a while to work the all the kinks and unforeseen things out. If I am able to help in ANY way working those kinks and unforeseen things out I am at your service!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

We should keep track of the numbers and prize that we bid on. Next we read our e-mail that is sent on how each auction is doing and what the next action for us is needed. Gery has it covered. We just need to get used to the new fantastic game. It is prize loaded.
We should keep track of the numbers and prize that we bid on.
Next we read our e-mail that is sent on how each auction is doing and what the next action
for us is needed.

Gery has it covered. We just need to get used to the new fantastic game.
It is prize loaded.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello, I agree with you regarding the Astro Bids I think they are something very unique. If I recall the bid is displayed at the end of the video run. Also you can click on the flight log to get winning details from previous bids. Hope this helps Always moving forwards James
Hello, I agree with you regarding the Astro Bids I think they are something very unique. If I recall the bid is displayed at the end of the video run. Also you can click on the flight log to get winning details from previous bids.

Hope this helps

Always moving forwards

James
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 4 months ago

Steve, Those are great suggestions. I am certain, as I'm sure you are, that within the next few months we'll see your suggestions implemented. In the meantime, let's have the ride of our lives in the Astro Auctions! What an innovative idea that was! Happy Team Leading, Johnna Ingram P.S. Love the meme!
Steve,
Those are great suggestions. I am certain, as I'm sure you are, that within the next few months we'll see your suggestions implemented. In the meantime, let's have the ride of our lives in the Astro Auctions! What an innovative idea that was!
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram
P.S. Love the meme!
6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you Steve" We will give it a try!
Thank you Steve"
We will give it a try!
Basheer M.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

There's a whole other tab that's being prepared that will have all of your personal stats for all auctions you've participated in.
There's a whole other tab that's being prepared that will have all of your personal stats for all auctions you've participated in.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you Gery..I believe you...You are always a man of your word SFI is leading the way during your tenure..
Thank you Gery..I believe you...You are always a man of your word
SFI is leading the way during your tenure..
5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Steve L.

Hi Mary, [quote=1463811]We should keep track of the numbers and prize that we bid on. Next we read our e-mail that is sent on how each auction is doing and what the next action for us is needed. Gery has it covered. We just need to get used to the new fantastic game. It is prize loaded.[/quote] I COMPLETELY AGREE! I REALLY hope that didn't sound too like I was complaining, I certainly didn't mean for it to sound that way and if it did please forgive me. I can assure you that if I ever complain there will be no misunderstanding my intentions, so if it just seems I'm complaining I can assure you I'm not, I promise! ANY time I suggest something it is done in hopes of making things better for everyone that calls SFI their online home (those who the first thing they do every morning or the first time they have free time in their day they jump online and head to SFI and do "THEIR CHORES" ! Also I am a big believer that "more info is more better" and more info in one place is even "betterer". Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme! This one, particularly in our business, is PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT! [img]https://i.imgur.com/kuCucwA.jpg[/img]
Hi Mary,

mary b. posted:
We should keep track of the numbers and prize that we bid on.
Next we read our e-mail that is sent on how each auction is doing and what the next action
for us is needed.

Gery has it covered. We just need to get used to the new fantastic game.
It is prize loaded.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!

I REALLY hope that didn't sound too like I was complaining, I certainly didn't mean for it to sound that way and if it did please forgive me. I can assure you that if I ever complain there will be no misunderstanding my intentions, so if it just seems I'm complaining I can assure you I'm not, I promise! ANY time I suggest something it is done in hopes of making things better for everyone that calls SFI their online home (those who the first thing they do every morning or the first time they have free time in their day they jump online and head to SFI and do "THEIR CHORES" ! Also I am a big believer that "more info is more better" and more info in one place is even "betterer".

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme! This one, particularly in our business, is PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT!

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Jeannette G. 1 Reply

Hello! I love the Astro Auctions! There is only one problem, and Support had to retrieve my prizes for me. There is a captia that my screen reader will not read and there is no audio captia choice for blind and visually impaired. This was dealt with in another issue several years ago, but we are back to this now. I am hopeful that this will be taken care of soon so everyone has a chance to enjoy the trip, along with the sound effects! Thanks for your help!
Hello! I love the Astro Auctions! There is only one problem, and Support had to retrieve my prizes for me. There is a captia that my screen reader will not read and there is no audio captia choice for blind and visually impaired. This was dealt with in another issue several years ago, but we are back to this now. I am hopeful that this will be taken care of soon so everyone has a chance to enjoy the trip, along with the sound effects! Thanks for your help!
SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Steve L.

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery

Hey, I misspoke earlier in this thread. The DASHBOARD tab is what I was referring to, that would contain all your personal stats, etc. That's actually already live, not forthcoming. That said, there are a lot of pieces that will be added to it as we continue unveiling more and more layers of Astro.
Hey, I misspoke earlier in this thread.

The DASHBOARD tab is what I was referring to, that would contain all your personal stats, etc. That's actually already live, not forthcoming. That said, there are a lot of pieces that will be added to it as we continue unveiling more and more layers of Astro.
Gery

United States

Liked by Steve L.

Posted 4 months ago

MY PRIZES Daily Crown Entries: 23 Rocket Box: 1,000 RT GMP/ZJ Matches: 95 Pick the Bid: 500 RT GMP Moves: 100 Rewardicals: 2,571 RT VP: 310 Hello, these are the awards I received at Astro Auctions last night and today. I also got the new badge. For now I only entered one TC and did not do some research in terms of predictions and completed auctions, but by intuition I entered my predictions. This game definitely won me and works contagiously to me, haha, reminded me of childhood when we ate sunflower, you call this grain and it's enough, but do not stop until it's gone. I love them and I recommend that you try Astro Auctions because once you enter a prediction and then you are free, you can see the results within seven days. :dart: :four_leaf_clover: :gift:
MY PRIZES
Daily Crown Entries: 23
Rocket Box: 1,000 RT
GMP/ZJ Matches: 95
Pick the Bid: 500 RT
GMP Moves: 100
Rewardicals: 2,571 RT
VP: 310
Hello, these are the awards I received at Astro Auctions last night and today. I also got the new badge. For now I only entered one TC and did not do some research in terms of predictions and completed auctions, but by intuition I entered my predictions. This game definitely won me and works contagiously to me, haha, reminded me of childhood when we ate sunflower, you call this grain and it's enough, but do not stop until it's gone. I love them and I recommend that you try Astro Auctions because once you enter a prediction and then you are free, you can see the results within seven days.
6x SUPPORT
Kaljopa M.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Steve L.

Posted 4 months ago

It's about producing successful successors, a continuum, a legacy that endure the time tests.
It's about producing successful successors, a continuum, a legacy that endure the time tests.
Gabriel O.

Nigeria

| Edit settings