Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Place a demo video at SFI's homepage/Login.

Posted 3 months ago

Raja, Glad to see you looking forward to the new affiliates getting started, Thank you for being looking to the future. We will go a long way with the right attitude.
Raja, Glad to see you looking forward to the new affiliates getting started, Thank you for being looking to the future. We will go a long way with the right attitude.
Bryce W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Bruce D. 1 Reply

Tanja K. , I applaud your commitment to providing your team with those videos! I am positive that they are [b]very[/b] helpful! Your experience confirms what I found, that it would be very expensive for SFI to produce the constantly changing video that would have to speak well to anyone across the world [b]after[/b] satisfying the lawyers that it was accurate and not misleading in any way. That is a challenge that would be well beyond me! I wish you well in keeping up with the changes. I expect that your team expects nothing less from you.
Tanja K. ,

I applaud your commitment to providing your team with those videos! I am positive that they are very helpful!

Your experience confirms what I found, that it would be very expensive for SFI to produce the constantly changing video that would have to speak well to anyone across the world after satisfying the lawyers that it was accurate and not misleading in any way. That is a challenge that would be well beyond me! I wish you well in keeping up with the changes. I expect that your team expects nothing less from you.
5x SUPPORT
Bruce D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Tanja K.

Posted 3 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1460977]Tanja K. , I applaud your commitment to providing your team with those videos! I am positive that they are [b]very[/b] helpful! Your experience confirms what I found, that it would be very expensive for SFI to produce the constantly changing video that would have to speak well to anyone across the world [b]after[/b] satisfying the lawyers that it was accurate and not misleading in any way. That is a challenge that would be well beyond me! I wish you well in keeping up with the changes. I expect that your team expects nothing less from you.[/quote] Happy Anniversary, Bruce! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xzb8H0C.jpg[/img]
Bruce D. posted:
Tanja K. ,

I applaud your commitment to providing your team with those videos! I am positive that they are very helpful!

Your experience confirms what I found, that it would be very expensive for SFI to produce the constantly changing video that would have to speak well to anyone across the world after satisfying the lawyers that it was accurate and not misleading in any way. That is a challenge that would be well beyond me! I wish you well in keeping up with the changes. I expect that your team expects nothing less from you.

Happy Anniversary, Bruce!

141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,834 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago More by Bruce D.

Thanks for the beautiful card and wishes!
Thanks for the beautiful card and wishes!
5x SUPPORT
Bruce D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Great thought and suggestion. There are so many new PSAs that do nothing but they might at least click a video.
Great thought and suggestion. There are so many new PSAs that do nothing but they might at least click a video.
Bevan J W.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings