Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can a reminder for the T-Time contest be set?

Posted 4 months ago

Can a reminder for the T-Time contest be set? Of course if the site is open and other jobs are being done I forget to go into the competition (other jobs are kept in focus). Uniquely participated but should be remembered! 2TCreita are very significant. I think it would be interesting to have this reminder? Best regards.

Can a reminder for the T-Time contest be set?

Of course if the site is open and other jobs are being done I forget to go into the competition (other jobs are kept in focus).
Uniquely participated but should be remembered! 2TCreita are very significant.
I think it would be interesting to have this reminder?
Best regards.
SUPPORT
Slavoljub V.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 4 months ago

Great suggestion Mr. Slavoljub V. However the T-Time is an hourly drawing in which 30 members are awarded two free TCredits each. Every hour (24 hours a day) at TripleClicks.com, members have the opportunity to submit a free entry to win two free TCredits. So it's on 24 /7 why the reminder, when it's 1 click away to enter the contest anytime during the day?! All the best! Zhumagul A.
Great suggestion Mr. Slavoljub V.
However the T-Time is an hourly drawing in which 30 members are awarded two free TCredits each.
Every hour (24 hours a day) at TripleClicks.com, members have the opportunity to submit a free entry to win two free TCredits.
So it's on 24 /7 why the reminder, when it's 1 click away to enter the contest anytime during the day?!

All the best!
Zhumagul A.
34x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Slavoljub I think reminding every hour would be a bit too much. I get into the contest when I start my daily SFI routine and when I end it. That way I am participating at least twice a day. I won T-Time 77 times so far. Make it a routine and daily habit and you won't forget it again. Or maybe occasionally in case you were disturbed or so, but then it will not be harmful. Most important keep enjoying T-Time as well as the other contests and your whole SFI business. Wishing you many more wins. Frank
Hi Slavoljub
I think reminding every hour would be a bit too much.
I get into the contest when I start my daily SFI routine and when I end it.
That way I am participating at least twice a day.
I won T-Time 77 times so far.
Make it a routine and daily habit and you won't forget it again. Or maybe occasionally in case you were disturbed or so, but then it will not be harmful.
Most important keep enjoying T-Time as well as the other contests and your whole SFI business.
Wishing you many more wins.
Frank
2x SUPPORT
Frank R.

Switzerland

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi, The truth is that T-Time contest already had its time set by the management.. You are reminded that T-Time contest, takes place every one-hour where each contestant who wins at random selection of winners, are awarded 2-Tcredits.. Now, the onus behooves on you to set your time to the next one-hour to participate after the end of one contest...it is so easy Above all, it will seem cumbersome to set a reminder for the various games or contest we have here....afterall, no one contest or game should be seen as important than others...we all have choices..
Hi,
The truth is that T-Time contest already had its time set by the management..
You are reminded that T-Time contest, takes place every one-hour
where each contestant who wins at random selection of winners,
are awarded 2-Tcredits..

Now, the onus behooves on you to set your time to the next one-hour
to participate after the end of one contest...it is so easy
Above all, it will seem cumbersome to set a reminder for the various
games or contest we have here....afterall, no one contest or game
should be seen as important than others...we all have choices..
5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi, Slavoljub. I have a simple method of reminding myself. I just set an alarm on my phone to go off every 2 hours, 5 or 10 minutes before the hour. That way I can make sure I enter the contest one hour, still do some tasks, and enter the contest the next hour. Good luck to you.
Hi, Slavoljub. I have a simple method of reminding myself. I just set an alarm on my phone to go off every 2 hours, 5 or 10 minutes before the hour. That way I can make sure I enter the contest one hour, still do some tasks, and enter the contest the next hour. Good luck to you.
2x SUPPORT
Cheryl K.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Slavoljub V, I agree with you because we are different in the ways we work or associate with things, so I understand your view points. For me I don't need a reminder and I already won 4 times last this week, but I will suggest you play at your own convenient time. There are auction notifications every now and then when you are on your affiliate centre so if this can be incorporated, why not!
Hello Slavoljub V,

I agree with you because we are different in the ways we work or associate with things, so I understand your view points. For me I don't need a reminder and I already won 4 times last this week, but I will suggest you play at your own convenient time.

There are auction notifications every now and then when you are on your affiliate centre so if this can be incorporated, why not!
24x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #10

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Slavoljub! You would not get anything to remind you that you play T-Time because you have to watch the monitor constantly. Setting up an alarm on a mobile phone is a much safer notification. Good luck.
Hello Slavoljub!
You would not get anything to remind you that you play T-Time because you have to watch the monitor constantly.
Setting up an alarm on a mobile phone is a much safer notification.
Good luck.
13x SUPPORT
Nikola V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings