Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Results of Astro Auctions

Posted 4 months ago More by Steve L.

Hi Jeannette, [quote=1464020]Hello! I love the Astro Auctions! There is only one problem, and Support had to retrieve my prizes for me. There is a captia that my screen reader will not read and there is no audio captia choice for blind and visually impaired. This was dealt with in another issue several years ago, but we are back to this now. I am hopeful that this will be taken care of soon so everyone has a chance to enjoy the trip, along with the sound effects! Thanks for your help! [/quote] Got a bit sidetracked earlier. I just wanted to mention that if you ever need something typed so you can listen and I am able to get to it or even if there is a way you can copy and paste it in an email to me, or some other way we can make that happen, I am at your service. Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme (The meme has a picture of a mouse in a helmet facing a mouse trap and it says "There is something to be said about knowing what you want and going after it no matter what") [img]https://i.imgur.com/qU3Ayk5.jpg[/img]
Hi Jeannette,

Jeannette G. posted:
Hello! I love the Astro Auctions! There is only one problem, and Support had to retrieve my prizes for me. There is a captia that my screen reader will not read and there is no audio captia choice for blind and visually impaired. This was dealt with in another issue several years ago, but we are back to this now. I am hopeful that this will be taken care of soon so everyone has a chance to enjoy the trip, along with the sound effects! Thanks for your help!

Got a bit sidetracked earlier.

I just wanted to mention that if you ever need something typed so you can listen and I am able to get to it or even if there is a way you can copy and paste it in an email to me, or some other way we can make that happen, I am at your service.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme
(The meme has a picture of a mouse in a helmet facing a mouse trap and it says "There is something to be said about knowing what you want and going after it no matter what")

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Joseph P.

Posted 4 months ago More by Jeannette G. 1 Reply

Steve, thank you for your offer. Unfortunately all I see is a box. There is no notice even that there is a captia. It is only when I push the button to claim my prize that I find out the problem. AS I said before, screen readers do not read captias. So that wouldn't work. There is no way for me to know where the captia is. Mr. Carson will have to figure this one out. I will write a suggestion. I sincerely appreciate your offer anyway. Have a great day!
Steve, thank you for your offer. Unfortunately all I see is a box. There is no notice even that there is a captia. It is only when I push the button to claim my prize that I find out the problem. AS I said before, screen readers do not read captias. So that wouldn't work. There is no way for me to know where the captia is. Mr. Carson will have to figure this one out. I will write a suggestion. I sincerely appreciate your offer anyway. Have a great day!
SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Steve L. Gery

Posted 4 months ago More by Steve L. 1 Reply

Hi Jeannette, [quote=1464646]Steve, thank you for your offer. Unfortunately all I see is a box. There is no notice even that there is a captia. It is only when I push the button to claim my prize that I find out the problem. AS I said before, screen readers do not read captias. So that wouldn't work. There is no way for me to know where the captia is. Mr. Carson will have to figure this one out. I will write a suggestion. I sincerely appreciate your offer anyway. Have a great day! [/quote] It seems that all the captchas I have done in the ASTRO AUCTIONS are really just clicking in a box and then waiting for it to turn in to a checkmark. Is that something you could see well enough to complete? So far no clickin boxes with street signs and things like that. Be Well, Steve lanier
Hi Jeannette,

Jeannette G. posted:

It seems that all the captchas I have done in the ASTRO AUCTIONS are really just clicking in a box and then waiting for it to turn in to a checkmark. Is that something you could see well enough to complete? So far no clickin boxes with street signs and things like that.

Be Well,
Steve lanier
6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1464776]Hi Jeannette, [quote=1464646]Steve, thank you for your offer. Unfortunately all I see is a box. There is no notice even that there is a captia. It is only when I push the button to claim my prize that I find out the problem. AS I said before, screen readers do not read captias. So that wouldn't work. There is no way for me to know where the captia is. Mr. Carson will have to figure this one out. I will write a suggestion. I sincerely appreciate your offer anyway. Have a great day! [/quote] It seems that all the captchas I have done in the ASTRO AUCTIONS are really just clicking in a box and then waiting for it to turn in to a checkmark. Is that something you could see well enough to complete? So far no clickin boxes with street signs and things like that. Be Well, Steve lanier [/quote] Right. All you have to do is check the box that says, "I'm not a robot." That's it.
Steve L. posted:
Hi Jeannette,

Jeannette G. posted:

It seems that all the captchas I have done in the ASTRO AUCTIONS are really just clicking in a box and then waiting for it to turn in to a checkmark. Is that something you could see well enough to complete? So far no clickin boxes with street signs and things like that.

Be Well,
Steve lanier

Right. All you have to do is check the box that says, "I'm not a robot." That's it.
Gery

United States

Liked by ARNALDO A. Steve L.

Posted 4 months ago More by Jeannette G. 1 Reply

Steve, there is a box on my iPhone to be checked but it talks about an audio captia that I cannot reach. It also says something about choosing all items that includes cars or roads or something. When I use my computer, all I see is an empty box with no check button in it. There is no note of a captia or anything else until I try to click on the button to claim my prizes. Either they must do something to make this accessible or they must remove the captia altogether. That is what I am facing. Support has to help me get my prizes each time I bid. I love these auctions and would try more and am willing to try. I just have accessibility problems at the moment. I sincerely appreciate your attempt to help. Thanks, and may you have a blessed day!
Steve, there is a box on my iPhone to be checked but it talks about an audio captia that I cannot reach. It also says something about choosing all items that includes cars or roads or something. When I use my computer, all I see is an empty box with no check button in it. There is no note of a captia or anything else until I try to click on the button to claim my prizes. Either they must do something to make this accessible or they must remove the captia altogether. That is what I am facing. Support has to help me get my prizes each time I bid. I love these auctions and would try more and am willing to try. I just have accessibility problems at the moment. I sincerely appreciate your attempt to help. Thanks, and may you have a blessed day!
SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Steve L.

Hi Jeannette [quote=1464926]Steve, there is a box on my iPhone to be checked but it talks about an audio captia that I cannot reach. It also says something about choosing all items that includes cars or roads or something. When I use my computer, all I see is an empty box with no check button in it. There is no note of a captia or anything else until I try to click on the button to claim my prizes. Either they must do something to make this accessible or they must remove the captia altogether. That is what I am facing. Support has to help me get my prizes each time I bid. I love these auctions and would try more and am willing to try. I just have accessibility problems at the moment. I sincerely appreciate your attempt to help. Thanks, and may you have a blessed day! [/quote] I THINK you might be able to do this by just checking the box because that is all that is required. Nothing else at all just tap in that box then tap the claim prizes box. [b]Keep me posted[/b] and if necessary I'll try to figure out something else. BUT THERE IS NO AUDIO CAPTCHA or PICTURE CAPTCHA. Hope this helps. Be Well, Steve Lanier
Hi Jeannette

Jeannette G. posted:

I THINK you might be able to do this by just checking the box because that is all that is required. Nothing else at all just tap in that box then tap the claim prizes box.

Keep me posted and if necessary I'll try to figure out something else. BUT THERE IS NO AUDIO CAPTCHA or PICTURE CAPTCHA. Hope this helps.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier
6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Dear colleagues! Asro auction-this is another new miracle in SFI. About this clearly shows daily activity branches. Of course as always everything new requires finishing. And it's done. All new and new proposals. So I propose to make another affiliate tab "Astro". Though not immediately and let it be without reward. In my opinion this would facilitate rapid entry and the commencement of the work at auction. Good luck to all in all. With respect.
Dear colleagues!

Asro auction-this is another new miracle in SFI. About this clearly shows daily activity branches.

Of course as always everything new requires finishing. And it's done.

All new and new proposals. So I propose to make another affiliate tab "Astro".

Though not immediately and let it be without reward.

In my opinion this would facilitate rapid entry and the commencement of the work at auction.

Good luck to all in all. With respect.
SUPPORT
Хамзат У.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

| Edit settings