Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My first EA

Posted 5 months ago More by Elizabeth B.

I vowed to wait until I received my first EA before I started a new thread and that happened today. Whoopie!! Whoever said talk to family and friends about SFI was spot on because I have done exactly that and it has resulted in me getting my first PSA EA. I am now committed more than ever.
I vowed to wait until I received my first EA before I started a new thread and that happened today. Whoopie!!

Whoever said talk to family and friends about SFI was spot on because I have done exactly that and it has resulted in me getting my first PSA EA.

I am now committed more than ever.

Elizabeth B.

Zimbabwe

Posted 5 months ago

Congratulations Elizabeth B, absolutely Awesome feeling to say the very least, my first EAs were not family members as I had involved them in so many MLM business before SFI but now that I have confidence and "proof" have decided its time to take the plunge...lol! Im sure each new EA and above will be a highlight in our advancement... may there be MANY>
Congratulations Elizabeth B, absolutely Awesome feeling to say the very least, my first EAs were not family members as I had involved them in so many MLM business before SFI but now that I have confidence and "proof" have decided its time to take the plunge...lol!
Im sure each new EA and above will be a highlight in our advancement... may there be MANY>
2x SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1464760]I vowed to wait until I received my first EA before I started a new thread and that happened today. Whoopie!! Whoever said talk to family and friends about SFI was spot on because I have done exactly that and it has resulted in me getting my first PSA EA. I am now committed more than ever.[/quote] Congratulations! The journey always starts with those first few steps. Nice! Leon McKee
Elizabeth B. posted:
I vowed to wait until I received my first EA before I started a new thread and that happened today. Whoopie!!

Whoever said talk to family and friends about SFI was spot on because I have done exactly that and it has resulted in me getting my first PSA EA.

I am now committed more than ever.

Congratulations! The journey always starts with those first few steps. Nice!

Leon McKee
58x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 5 months ago

Dear Elizabeth B; Well done. This is to wish you greater successes in the days, months, and years ahead. Having active PSAs CSAs, by itself, is no easy feat on any affiliates program. Having your first Executive Affiliate within four(4) months of joining SFI is commendable. Congratulations.
Dear Elizabeth B;

Well done. This is to wish you greater successes in the days, months, and years ahead.
Having active PSAs CSAs, by itself, is no easy feat on any affiliates program. Having your first
Executive Affiliate within four(4) months of joining SFI is commendable.

Congratulations.
8x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

A big congratulations, Elizabeth ! Your ability to achieve and experience success in any effort starts in your mind, and is dependent on how open you are to considering the possibilities. What you think, and what you’re prepared to see, matters! You know there is much to achieve here in SFI business and much good in this world, and you know what's worth fighting for. Optimism is a strategy for making a better future--unless you believe that the future can be better, you're unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it happened. “We all have possibilities we don’t know about. We can do things we don’t even dream we can do.” Dale Carnegie
A big congratulations, Elizabeth !

Your ability to achieve and experience success in any effort starts in your mind, and is dependent on how open you are to considering the possibilities. What you think, and what you’re prepared to see, matters!

You know there is much to achieve here in SFI business and much good in this world, and you know what's worth fighting for. Optimism is a strategy for making a better future--unless you believe that the future can be better, you're unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it happened.

“We all have possibilities we don’t know about. We can do things we don’t even dream we can do.” Dale Carnegie
79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Elizabeth, This is very nice to hear from you. What a wonderful commitment, Great!! You have done a tremendous job. Your dedication and affection towards SFI has given you the result, which lead you to become an EA. This is really very impressive, something very much required. This is what SFI wants from us. Just keep it up and build something valuable. This is truly possible for you. Grow your team with your intelligence and sharpness. Wish you all the best!! And to both of you.. Congratulations!! Heartiest Congratulations!!
Hello Elizabeth,
This is very nice to hear from you.
What a wonderful commitment, Great!!
You have done a tremendous job. Your dedication and affection towards SFI has given you the result, which lead you to become an EA. This is really very impressive, something very much required.
This is what SFI wants from us. Just keep it up and build something valuable.
This is truly possible for you.
Grow your team with your intelligence and sharpness.
Wish you all the best!!
And to both of you..
Congratulations!!
Heartiest Congratulations!!
7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Liked by Elvedina J.

Posted 5 months ago

Congratulations Elizabeth for becoming a Executive Affiliate. It's particularly important because you've only been here since March 20th. I think you're going to do well in this system. It's always nice to see someone accomplish so much in such a short period of time. Thus is just the beginning of success for you.
Congratulations Elizabeth for becoming a Executive Affiliate. It's particularly important because you've only been here since March 20th. I think you're going to do well in this system. It's always nice to see someone accomplish so much in such a short period of time. Thus is just the beginning of success for you.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Elvedina J.

Posted 5 months ago

Congratulations Elizabeth :smiley:
Congratulations Elizabeth
Katrice E.

United States

Posted 5 months ago More by Elizabeth B.

Hi George B, Lol. I know exactly where you are coming from. I too have tried loads of so called making money online schemes. At least it taught us what is real. Thank you for your comment.
Hi George B,
Lol. I know exactly where you are coming from. I too have tried loads of so called making money online schemes. At least it taught us what is real.
Thank you for your comment.
Elizabeth B.

Zimbabwe

Posted 5 months ago

Ravindra Dinde has been great. Iam training someone as well. He is closer
Ravindra Dinde has been great. Iam training someone as well. He is closer
2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

Posted 5 months ago

Congratulations on the achievement!
Congratulations on the achievement!