SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How is the CV from PRM Purchases distributed?

Posted 5 months ago More by Stephen D.

How are the [b]48% Team Override[/b] & [b]32% Co-Sponsor Commissions[/b] portions of CV from a Purchase by a PRM distributed? Specifically, since (I expect) [u]PRM do not have Co-Sponsors[/u], is that 32% of the CV added to their (Direct) Sponsor`s DC? Respectfully,
How are the 48% Team Override & 32% Co-Sponsor Commissions portions of CV from a Purchase by a PRM distributed?

Specifically, since (I expect) PRM do not have Co-Sponsors, is that 32% of the CV added to their (Direct) Sponsor`s DC?

Respectfully,
17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1468111]How are the [b]48% Team Override[/b] & [b]32% Co-Sponsor Commissions[/b] portions of CV from a Purchase by a PRM distributed? Specifically, since (I expect) [u]PRM do not have Co-Sponsors[/u], is that 32% of the CV added to their (Direct) Sponsor`s DC? Respectfully, [/quote] Great question, Stephen. But already answered in the compensation plan: [quote]For all your Personally Referred Members (PRMs) Earn 20% of CV on their purchases Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn[/quote]
Stephen D. posted:
How are the 48% Team Override & 32% Co-Sponsor Commissions portions of CV from a Purchase by a PRM distributed?

Specifically, since (I expect) PRM do not have Co-Sponsors, is that 32% of the CV added to their (Direct) Sponsor`s DC?

Respectfully,

Great question, Stephen. But already answered in the compensation plan:
For all your Personally Referred Members (PRMs)

Earn 20% of CV on their purchases
Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases
Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn
51x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1468137][quote=1468111]How are the [b]48% Team Override[/b] & [b]32% Co-Sponsor Commissions[/b] portions of CV from a Purchase by a PRM distributed? Specifically, since (I expect) [u]PRM do not have Co-Sponsors[/u], is that 32% of the CV added to their (Direct) Sponsor`s DC? Respectfully, [/quote] Great question, Stephen. But already answered in the compensation plan: [quote]For all your Personally Referred Members (PRMs) [u]Earn 20% of CV on their purchases [/u]Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn[/quote][/quote] https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan -------------------------------------- Thank you Manuel, but this does not reveal how/where the other 80% of [b]CV[/b] is distributed. We [b]might[/b] [i]assume[/i] that a PRM has a parallel 12-tier Compressed-Upline (of bi-functional 'Referrers'/Sponsors) and distribute the 48% of CV Team Override accordingly. They (PRM) would be being treated (arguably) the same as a PSA. :busts_in_silhouette: Is a PRM then randomly assigned to 4-VIP psuedo "Co-Sponsors" to split their 32% of a Purchase CV? How is that justified? Best Wishes,
Manuel V. posted:
Stephen D. posted:

Respectfully,

Great question, Stephen. But already answered in the compensation plan:
For all your Personally Referred Members (PRMs)

Earn 20% of CV on their purchases
Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases
Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn

www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan
--------------------------------------
Thank you Manuel, but this does not reveal how/where the other 80% of CV is distributed.

We might assume that a PRM has a parallel 12-tier Compressed-Upline (of bi-functional 'Referrers'/Sponsors) and distribute the 48% of CV Team Override accordingly. They (PRM) would be being treated (arguably) the same as a PSA.

Is a PRM then randomly assigned to 4-VIP psuedo "Co-Sponsors" to split their 32% of a Purchase CV? How is that justified?

Best Wishes,
17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago 1 Reply

[b]Everyone needs to give Stephen a BIG pat on the back![/b] After seeing this post and discussing with my team, we realized that we had overlooked the 32% of CV allocated for Co-Sponsors on retail sales (purchases by PRMs). There are, of course, no co-sponsors of PRMs. So, starting immediately (really, starting retroactively, July 1st), we will now be adding that 32% to the Direct Commission earned by the referrers of PRMs. That means, that on retail sales, your DC is now a whopping 52%! And if you're also a Team Leader, add another 4% Team Override for a de facto 56% Direct Commission on your retail sales! WOW! [i]I think I speak for everyone in SFI when I say thank you so much, Stephen, for calling our attention to this oversight![/i] P.S. And just in time for our new gateway for Astro Auctions, which will be all about selling thousands of TCredits to PRMs!
Everyone needs to give Stephen a BIG pat on the back!

After seeing this post and discussing with my team, we realized that we had overlooked the 32% of CV allocated for Co-Sponsors on retail sales (purchases by PRMs). There are, of course, no co-sponsors of PRMs.

So, starting immediately (really, starting retroactively, July 1st), we will now be adding that 32% to the Direct Commission earned by the referrers of PRMs.

That means, that on retail sales, your DC is now a whopping 52%! And if you're also a Team Leader, add another 4% Team Override for a de facto 56% Direct Commission on your retail sales! WOW!

I think I speak for everyone in SFI when I say thank you so much, Stephen, for calling our attention to this oversight!

P.S. And just in time for our new gateway for Astro Auctions, which will be all about selling thousands of TCredits to PRMs!
Gery

United States

Posted 5 months ago More by Tim B. 2 Replies

[quote=1468111]How are the [b]48% Team Override[/b] & [b]32% Co-Sponsor Commissions[/b] portions of CV from a Purchase by a PRM distributed? Specifically, since (I expect) [u]PRM do not have Co-Sponsors[/u], is that 32% of the CV added to their (Direct) Sponsor`s DC? Respectfully, [/quote] :clap: Good catch Stephen. The overrides would work just as if they were a PSA.
Stephen D. posted:

Respectfully,

Good catch Stephen.
The overrides would work just as if they were a PSA.
17x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1468198][quote=1468111]How are the [b]48% Team Override[/b] & [b]32% Co-Sponsor Commissions[/b] portions of CV from a Purchase by a PRM distributed? Specifically, since (I expect) [u]PRM do not have Co-Sponsors[/u], is that 32% of the CV added to their (Direct) Sponsor`s DC? Respectfully, [/quote] :clap: Good catch Stephen. The overrides would work just as if they were a PSA. [/quote] Thanks Stephen! What do you thing about breakage fair share? If you have some clever suggestions please start a new thread about that. I have some ideas, would be glad to know your opinion.
Tim B. posted:
Stephen D. posted:

Respectfully,

Good catch Stephen.

Thanks Stephen! What do you thing about breakage fair share? If you have some clever suggestions please start a new thread about that. I have some ideas, would be glad to know your opinion.
3x SUPPORT
Boris J.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

[quote=1468198][quote=1468111]How are the [b]48% Team Override[/b] & [b]32% Co-Sponsor Commissions[/b] portions of CV from a Purchase by a PRM distributed? Specifically, since (I expect) [u]PRM do not have Co-Sponsors[/u], is that 32% of the CV added to their (Direct) Sponsor`s DC? Respectfully, [/quote] :clap: Good catch Stephen. The overrides would work just as if they were a PSA. [/quote] Thank you, Tim, for the sentiment and assertation: "The overrides would work just as if they were a PSA". [u]A 'big picture' question and example [/u]At this time, I respectfully ask whether the "assertation" is "Official" or rather [u]a very reasonable conjecture[/u]. (I can not identify who is in the [b]Official[/b] spokesman category other than Gery and Adam) Respectfully, Forum Guru Badges and Support-Stars do not indicate Official Spokesman status to me. (I presently have both, and often offer reasonable conjectures) Best Wishes,
Tim B. posted:
Stephen D. posted:

Respectfully,

Good catch Stephen.

Thank you, Tim, for the sentiment and assertation: "The overrides would work just as if they were a PSA".

A 'big picture' question and example
At this time, I respectfully ask whether the "assertation" is "Official" or rather a very reasonable conjecture. (I can not identify who is in the Official spokesman category other than Gery and Adam)

Respectfully, Forum Guru Badges and Support-Stars do not indicate Official Spokesman status to me. (I presently have both, and often offer reasonable conjectures)

Best Wishes,

17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1468239][quote=1468198][quote=1468111]How are the [b]48% Team Override[/b] & [b]32% Co-Sponsor Commissions[/b] portions of CV from a Purchase by a PRM distributed? Specifically, since (I expect) [u]PRM do not have Co-Sponsors[/u], is that 32% of the CV added to their (Direct) Sponsor`s DC? Respectfully, [/quote] :clap: Good catch Stephen. The overrides would work just as if they were a PSA. [/quote] Thanks Stephen! What do you thing about breakage fair share? If you have some clever suggestions please start a new thread about that. I have some ideas, would be glad to know your opinion. [/quote] Breakage is a new term for my "Commissions" vocabulary. I did "Ask Gery" about the distribution of the 48% of CV Team Overrides when there is a [b]shallow[/b] (less than 12 Compressed-Generations) Upline. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=125455 "the official comp plan upgrade announcement [b]thread[/b]" & "more by Gery" led to https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1433388#post-1433388 [quote] We intend to pay out all 48% (which is another reason why Team Overrides can be a VERY lucrative part of our plan). The exact method of payout for this "breakage," the best/fairest way, however, is something we are still finalizing. [/quote] Subsequently, Team Overrides were to be distributed [b]equally[/b] among the less than 12 Compressed-Generations pending a better method. (My 2 Compressed-Generation Upline would receive 24% of CV, Team Override each) I am sure Gery and his technical team will appreciate your Suggestions and/or Forum Discussion -- perhaps restricted to Team Leaders Category in this stage of development. I will add what I can there. :sweat_smile:
Boris J. posted:
Tim B. posted:
Stephen D. posted:

Respectfully,

Good catch Stephen.

Thanks Stephen! What do you thing about breakage fair share? If you have some clever suggestions please start a new thread about that. I have some ideas, would be glad to know your opinion.

Breakage is a new term for my "Commissions" vocabulary.

I did "Ask Gery" about the distribution of the 48% of CV Team Overrides when there is a shallow (less than 12 Compressed-Generations) Upline. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=125455

"the official comp plan upgrade announcement thread" & "more by Gery" led to www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1433388#post-1433388

We intend to pay out all 48% (which is another reason why Team Overrides can be a VERY lucrative part of our plan). The exact method of payout for this "breakage," the best/fairest way, however, is something we are still finalizing.

Subsequently, Team Overrides were to be distributed equally among the less than 12 Compressed-Generations pending a better method. (My 2 Compressed-Generation Upline would receive 24% of CV, Team Override each)

I am sure Gery and his technical team will appreciate your Suggestions and/or Forum Discussion -- perhaps restricted to Team Leaders Category in this stage of development.

I will add what I can there.

17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Tim B.

[quote=1468249][quote=1468198][quote=1468111]How are the [b]48% Team Override[/b] & [b]32% Co-Sponsor Commissions[/b] portions of CV from a Purchase by a PRM distributed? Specifically, since (I expect) [u]PRM do not have Co-Sponsors[/u], is that 32% of the CV added to their (Direct) Sponsor`s DC? Respectfully, [/quote] :clap: Good catch Stephen. The overrides would work just as if they were a PSA. [/quote] Thank you, Tim, for the sentiment and assertation: "The overrides would work just as if they were a PSA". [u]A 'big picture' question and example [/u]At this time, I respectfully ask whether the "assertation" is "Official" or rather [u]a very reasonable conjecture[/u]. (I can not identify who is in the [b]Official[/b] spokesman category other than Gery and Adam) Respectfully, Forum Guru Badges and Support-Stars do not indicate Official Spokesman status to me. (I presently have both, and often offer reasonable conjectures) Best Wishes, [/quote] Sorry Stephen :blush: , no authority here... pure conjecture. I should have better qualified my statement with "I think" or "In my opinion". I usually do if I don't have a reference.
Stephen D. posted:
Tim B. posted:
Stephen D. posted:

Respectfully,

Good catch Stephen.

Thank you, Tim, for the sentiment and assertation: "The overrides would work just as if they were a PSA".

A 'big picture' question and example
At this time, I respectfully ask whether the "assertation" is "Official" or rather a very reasonable conjecture. (I can not identify who is in the Official spokesman category other than Gery and Adam)

Respectfully, Forum Guru Badges and Support-Stars do not indicate Official Spokesman status to me. (I presently have both, and often offer reasonable conjectures)

Best Wishes,

Sorry Stephen
, no authority here... pure conjecture.

I should have better qualified my statement with "I think" or "In my opinion". I usually do if I don't have a reference.
17x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

A BIG THANK YOU, Stephen!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XoDi4q9.gif[/img]
A BIG THANK YOU, Stephen!!!

174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,616 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 5 months ago

Thank you very much, Stephen, for posting this valuable part of the new Comp Plan. I was wondering the same. And for Gery's detailed explanation for all our benefits!:thumbsup:
Thank you very much, Stephen, for posting this valuable part of the new Comp Plan. I was wondering the same.
And for Gery's detailed explanation for all our benefits!
40x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1468193][b]Everyone needs to give Stephen a BIG pat on the back![/b] After seeing this post and discussing with my team, we realized that we had overlooked the 32% of CV allocated for Co-Sponsors on retail sales (purchases by PRMs). There are, of course, no co-sponsors of PRMs. So, starting immediately (really, starting retroactively, July 1st), we will now be adding that 32% to the Direct Commission earned by the referrers of PRMs. That means, that on retail sales, your DC is now a whopping 52%! And if you're also a Team Leader, add another 4% Team Override for a de facto 56% Direct Commission on your retail sales! WOW! [i]I think I speak for everyone in SFI when I say thank you so much, Stephen, for calling our attention to this oversight![/i] P.S. And just in time for our new gateway for Astro Auctions, which will be all about selling thousands of TCredits to PRMs![/quote] Thank you Gery for this excellent decision,and Steven too for analysing the "Gap".
Gery posted:
Everyone needs to give Stephen a BIG pat on the back!

After seeing this post and discussing with my team, we realized that we had overlooked the 32% of CV allocated for Co-Sponsors on retail sales (purchases by PRMs). There are, of course, no co-sponsors of PRMs.

So, starting immediately (really, starting retroactively, July 1st), we will now be adding that 32% to the Direct Commission earned by the referrers of PRMs.

That means, that on retail sales, your DC is now a whopping 52%! And if you're also a Team Leader, add another 4% Team Override for a de facto 56% Direct Commission on your retail sales! WOW!

I think I speak for everyone in SFI when I say thank you so much, Stephen, for calling our attention to this oversight!

P.S. And just in time for our new gateway for Astro Auctions, which will be all about selling thousands of TCredits to PRMs!

Thank you Gery for this excellent decision,and Steven too for analysing the "Gap".
Arnab C.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings