Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Diamond Team Leader

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Anthony, Yes SFI Corporate Gery Carson has been there through thick and thin. It is well deserved. Big congratulations! Consistence and persistence pays off! best regards
Hi Anthony,
Yes SFI Corporate Gery Carson has been there through thick and thin.
It is well deserved. Big congratulations!
Consistence and persistence pays off!
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 month ago

Congratulations to SFI Corporate Gery Carson - New Diamond Team Leader Thank you for leading the way forwards and showing us all how to have a positive attitude and never stop trying. Here's to Learning and Earning!
Congratulations to

SFI Corporate Gery Carson - New Diamond Team Leader

Thank you for leading the way forwards and showing us all how to have a positive attitude and never stop trying.

Here's to Learning and Earning!
8x SUPPORT
Susan F.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

What a pleasant surprise to see this photo [img]https://i.imgur.com/ChZ3ivq.jpg[/img] in the “Advancements (ALL)” section of my Growth Tab today. I am delighted to be able to congratulate Gery and SFI Corporate. Me, I’m just a BTL but I’m not finished yet. I WILL be DTL one day. I’ve already done all my daily tasks, new month set up work and achieved BTL rank again. So I’m ready for the next innovation SFI will offer us. The news item “100th Million Rewardical Reached” really gets me excited. As does the first three weeks of Astro Auctions. WOW! Have I got a lot to teach my team! July was a good month for me but August is going to be HUGE!
What a pleasant surprise to see this photo

in the “Advancements (ALL)” section of my Growth Tab today. I am delighted to be able to congratulate Gery and SFI Corporate.

Me, I’m just a BTL but I’m not finished yet. I WILL be DTL one day. I’ve already done all my daily tasks, new month set up work and achieved BTL rank again. So I’m ready for the next innovation SFI will offer us. The news item “100th Million Rewardical Reached” really gets me excited. As does the first three weeks of Astro Auctions. WOW! Have I got a lot to teach my team! July was a good month for me but August is going to be HUGE!
6x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

I don't know if I'm wrong but it seems to me that Anthony is congratulating Gery Carson as a NEW Diamond Team Leader? Is this correct?
I don't know if I'm wrong but it seems to me that Anthony is congratulating Gery Carson as a NEW Diamond Team Leader? Is this correct?
Stephan & Tina S.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

I would like to Congratulate Mr. Gery for becoming a DiamondTeam Leader. Thank you for your advice on variousissues. SFIMG is the best place to be.
I would like to Congratulate Mr. Gery for becoming a DiamondTeam Leader. Thank you for your advice on variousissues. SFIMG is the best place to be.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Congratulations! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nbO3rye.jpg[/img]
Congratulations!
66x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1479933]Just though DTL including.., SFI Corporate Gery Carson New Diamond Team Leader Inspired.., Build Something Great! Congratulations! Anthony[/quote] GERY CARSON - Congratulations on your DTL. You certainly deserved it. Instead of a Gold Frame, I suggest yours be a frame of sparking Diamonds, Bless you and yours, Bye For now. Bruce Harper
Anthony G. posted:
Just though DTL including..,
SFI Corporate Gery Carson
New Diamond Team Leader

Inspired.., Build Something Great!
Congratulations!

Anthony

GERY CARSON - Congratulations on your DTL. You certainly deserved it. Instead of a Gold Frame, I suggest yours be
a frame of sparking Diamonds, Bless you and yours, Bye For now.

Bruce Harper

13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Congratulations to our amiable President Mr. Gery Carsons for the new feat achieved in SFI Its well deserved achievement and you deserve more. Once more congrats sir. Cheers.
Congratulations to our amiable President Mr. Gery Carsons for the new feat achieved in SFI
Its well deserved achievement and you deserve more.
Once more congrats sir.
Cheers.
Tawose sunday O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1479933]Just though DTL including.., SFI Corporate Gery Carson New Diamond Team Leader Inspired.., Build Something Great! Congratulations! Anthony[/quote] Thank you Anthony for this post. It is the opinion of all. Hurray! Hurray!! Hurray!!! Congratulations to SFI corporate Gery Carson on confirmed DTL. You are an inspiration and global phenomenon. You are AWESOME.
Anthony G. posted:
Just though DTL including..,
SFI Corporate Gery Carson
New Diamond Team Leader

Inspired.., Build Something Great!
Congratulations!

Anthony

Thank you Anthony for this post. It is the opinion of all. Hurray! Hurray!! Hurray!!! Congratulations to SFI corporate Gery Carson on confirmed DTL. You are an inspiration and global phenomenon. You are AWESOME.
PHILIP O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 month ago

Congratulations Gery Carson, The New Diamond Team Leader. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wPD0rrv.jpg[/img] It's inspired me a lot. Thank you. God bless you.
Congratulations Gery Carson, The New Diamond Team Leader.

It's inspired me a lot.
Thank you.
God bless you.
24x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1479963]A little surprised to see Gery C. Diamond Leader, didn't know you're also an affiliate. [/quote] Yes, John, I too was surprised to see Gery on the [b]Growth[/b] tab just now, as a new DTL. To also be an affiliate goes to show he is a leader by example. Congratulations Gery!!
John O. posted:
A little surprised to see Gery C. Diamond Leader, didn't know you're also an affiliate.

Yes, John, I too was surprised to see Gery on the Growth tab just now, as a new DTL. To also be an affiliate goes to show he is a leader by example. Congratulations Gery!!
Chris E.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Congratulations to to SFI Corporate Gery Carson for qualifying as a Diamond Team Leader. You have shown an example to all of us that with with hard work success is very much achievabble in what you set your mind to achieve
Congratulations to to SFI Corporate Gery Carson for qualifying as a Diamond Team Leader.
You have shown an example to all of us that with with hard work success is very much achievabble in what you set your mind to achieve
43x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings