SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

...To DISAGREE just for the sake of disagreeing ?

Posted 5 months ago More by Sanjeev S.

:wave: :wave: Is it a GOOD HABIT to rush :eyes::pouting_cat: to disagree without even bothering to note what it is about ? I need at least 10 GOOD responses before i say anything else. :grinning: Definitely, there is GOOD REASON for asking :thumbsup: here:laughing: With DUE RESPECT:stuck_out_tongue: to ALL members,:smiling_imp::grinning: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA ^^ Naughty at birth & unwilling to change :exclamation:

Is it a GOOD HABIT to rush
to disagree without even bothering
to note what it is about ?
I need at least 10 GOOD responses before i say anything else.

Definitely, there is GOOD REASON for asking
here

With DUE RESPECT
to ALL members,

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
^^
Naughty at birth & unwilling to change
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 5 months ago 2 Replies

Sanjeev S - How long did it take you to develop this Good Habit???? Plus - Take it that I said this 9 more times which equals 10 Good responses, so now you can say something else, however enter here what you say, (are you talking to your self again.haha ) Stay just the way you are, your SFI loves your personality. I once called on a prospect that had all your characteristics. Want to know what happened? We sat and looked at each other, both refusing to start a conversation. I guess I've learned a lot from your non-message, "he who talks first loses." Thank you for putting your post in "Just For Fun", You made my day & night. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper HaHa
Sanjeev S - How long did it take you to develop this Good Habit???? Plus - Take it that I said this 9 more times which equals 10 Good responses, so now you can say something else, however enter here what you say, (are you talking to
your self again.haha ) Stay just the way you are, your SFI loves your personality. I once called on a prospect that had all
your characteristics. Want to know what happened?
We sat and looked at each other, both refusing to start a conversation. I guess I've learned a lot from your non-message, "he who talks first loses." Thank you for putting your post in "Just For Fun", You made my day & night.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper HaHa

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Miroslav V.

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago More by Sanjeev S.

[quote=1478314]Sanjeev S - How long did it take you to develop [b][u]this Good Habit[/u][/b]???? Plus - Take it that I said this 9 more times which equals 10 Good responses, so now you can say something else, however enter here what you say, (are you talking to your self again.:laughing:haha ) Stay just the way you are, your SFI loves your personality. I once called on a prospect that had all your characteristics. Want to know what happened? [b] We sat and looked at each other, both refusing to start a conversation.[/b] :point_left: :clap:I guess I've learned a lot from your non-message, "he who talks first loses." Thank you for putting your post in "Just For Fun", You made my day & night. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper HaHa:grinning: [/quote] :wave::wave: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :grinning: :smiling_imp: :ok_hand: It is always a pleasure for me to make someone smile. :stuck_out_tongue: As for WHY i posted it here... let bygones be bygones. Some people just develop this habit - whatever the reason.:speak_no_evil: I would hardly want ( or, like ) to point fingers at anyone in particular. :clap: :clap: :clap: :point_right:In North India lies a city called Lucknow. You can pronounce it as Luck-n'-o'U It has a long history of culture & one PROMINENT colloquial gesture / often used idiom there is :thought_balloon: "Pehle Aap ! " = " Please, you be first !" The corresponding joke about this - from other LESS CULTURED North Indians [ like us from Punjab, may be ] is :smiling_imp::laughing: "Keep at it and you will miss the bus" A confession, in passing... You HAVE at least one fan in India :thumbsup: :smiley: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA ^^ Naughty at birth & unwilling to change :exclamation:
Bruce H. posted:
Sanjeev S - How long did it take you to develop this Good Habit???? Plus - Take it that I said this 9 more times which equals 10 Good responses, so now you can say something else, however enter here what you say, (are you talking to
your self again.
haha ) Stay just the way you are, your SFI loves your personality. I once called on a prospect that had all your characteristics. Want to know what happened?
We sat and looked at each other, both refusing to start a conversation.
I guess I've learned a lot from your non-message, "he who talks first loses." Thank you for putting your post in "Just For Fun", You made my day & night.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper HaHa

It is always a pleasure for me to make someone smile.

As for WHY i posted it here... let bygones be bygones.
Some people just develop this habit - whatever the reason.

I would hardly want ( or, like ) to point fingers at anyone in particular.

In North India lies a city called Lucknow. You can pronounce it as Luck-n'-o'U
It has a long history of culture & one PROMINENT colloquial gesture / often
used idiom there is
"Pehle Aap ! " = " Please, you be first !"

The corresponding joke about this - from other LESS CULTURED North Indians
[ like us from Punjab, may be ] is
"Keep at it and you will miss the bus"

A confession, in passing...
You HAVE at least one fan in India

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
^^
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago More by Christine D. 1 Reply

Hi Sanjeev, I would also like to add, " Is it a GOOD HABIT to rush to 'Agree' without even bothering to note what it is about? I think it works both ways, It tends to happen quite a bit in the forum haha... as you may have noticed... regards and don't every change :imp: :innocent:
Hi Sanjeev,
I would also like to add, " Is it a GOOD HABIT to rush to 'Agree' without even bothering to note what it is about?

I think it works both ways, It tends to happen quite a bit in the forum haha... as you may have noticed...

regards and don't every change

13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Liked by Ken H.

Posted 4 months ago More by Sanjeev S. 1 Reply

[quote=1482520]Hi Sanjeev, I would also like to add, " Is it a GOOD HABIT to rush to 'Agree' without even bothering to note what it is about? I think it works both ways, [b]It tends to happen quite a bit in the forum:laughing: haha[/b]... as you may have noticed... regards and don't every change :imp: :innocent: [/quote] :wave: :wave: You are so very right... :ok_hand: [b]That[/b] actually WAS :smiling_imp: the (my ) motivation for:point_right: THIS TOPIC It is my pleasure, but ironical, that someone from GIBRALTAR should comment on my post. When i joined SFI, I put this prominently on my HOME PAGE: MY #1 GOAL "If all of my A2A friends write me one letter with stamps from their country, my ambition of having *One Stamp from Each Country* will become a reality much sooner than later. Sanjeev Suri xxxxx My POSTAL ADDRESS New Delhixxxxxx xxxxxxxxx :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: All of it, INCLUDING THE ADDRESS, was visible to my team / A-2-A friends till around mid-2015 when some changes obliterated it. NOW, i am the only one who can see it *&* mope over it :cry: :point_right: :broken_heart: I crossed out my ADDRESS as i gather it might contravene some archaic Forum Rule/s As you can very well see... one is not entitled even to some FUN [ which HOBBIES are ]. I can only hope you are the type of person with initiative who'd go out of your way - get my address somehow ( it is linked to my picture anyway ) - & write me a snail-mail with a few nice stamps of your country. $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA ^^ Naughty at birth & unwilling to change :exclamation:
Christine D. posted:
Hi Sanjeev,
I would also like to add, " Is it a GOOD HABIT to rush to 'Agree' without even bothering to note what it is about?

I think it works both ways, It tends to happen quite a bit in the forum
haha
... as you may have noticed...

You are so very right...

That actually WAS
the (my ) motivation for
THIS TOPIC

It is my pleasure, but ironical, that someone from GIBRALTAR should comment
on my post. When i joined SFI, I put this prominently on my HOME PAGE:
MY #1 GOAL
"If all of my A2A friends write me one letter with stamps from their country,
my ambition of having *One Stamp from Each Country* will become a reality
much sooner than later.
Sanjeev Suri
xxxxx My POSTAL ADDRESS
New Delhixxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

All of it, INCLUDING THE ADDRESS, was visible to my team / A-2-A friends
till around mid-2015 when some changes obliterated it.

NOW, i am the only one who can see it *&* mope over it

I crossed out my ADDRESS as i gather it might contravene some archaic Forum Rule/s

As you can very well see... one is not entitled even to some FUN [ which HOBBIES are ].

I can only hope you are the type of person with initiative who'd go out of your way - get
my address somehow ( it is linked to my picture anyway ) - & write me a snail-mail with
a few nice stamps of your country.

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
^^
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Christine D.

Posted 4 months ago More by Christine D.

[quote=1484286][quote=1482520]Hi Sanjeev, I would also like to add, " Is it a GOOD HABIT to rush to 'Agree' without even bothering to note what it is about? I think it works both ways, [b]It tends to happen quite a bit in the forum:laughing: haha[/b]... as you may have noticed... regards and don't every change :imp: :innocent: [/quote] :wave: :wave: You are so very right... :ok_hand: [b]That[/b] actually WAS :smiling_imp: the (my ) motivation for:point_right: THIS TOPIC It is my pleasure, but ironical, that someone from GIBRALTAR should comment on my post. When i joined SFI, I put this prominently on my HOME PAGE: MY #1 GOAL "If all of my A2A friends write me one letter with stamps from their country, my ambition of having *One Stamp from Each Country* will become a reality much sooner than later. Sanjeev Suri xxxxx My POSTAL ADDRESS New Delhixxxxxx xxxxxxxxx :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: All of it, INCLUDING THE ADDRESS, was visible to my team / A-2-A friends till around mid-2015 when some changes obliterated it. NOW, i am the only one who can see it *&* mope over it :cry: :point_right: :broken_heart: I crossed out my ADDRESS as i gather it might contravene some archaic Forum Rule/s As you can very well see... one is not entitled even to some FUN [ which HOBBIES are ]. I can only hope you are the type of person with initiative who'd go out of your way - get my address somehow ( it is linked to my picture anyway ) - & write me a snail-mail with a few nice stamps of your country. $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA ^^ Naughty at birth & unwilling to change :exclamation:[/quote] Hi Sanjeev, I actually have a load of friends from India living in Gibraltar. They are a Big part of our community and our commerce, Most of them own shops here. I will find a way of getting your address and send you a snail mail postcard with Gibraltar Stamp for you. Many of them visit India every year to see their families. Send me an a2a request please. I will do my utmost to send you that card . All the Best regards Christine Donaldson
Sanjeev S. posted:
Christine D. posted:
Hi Sanjeev,

I think it works both ways, It tends to happen quite a bit in the forum
haha
... as you may have noticed...

You are so very right...

That actually WAS
the (my ) motivation for
THIS TOPIC

It is my pleasure, but ironical, that someone from GIBRALTAR should comment
on my post. When i joined SFI, I put this prominently on my HOME PAGE:
MY #1 GOAL
"If all of my A2A friends write me one letter with stamps from their country,
my ambition of having *One Stamp from Each Country* will become a reality
much sooner than later.
Sanjeev Suri
xxxxx My POSTAL ADDRESS
New Delhixxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

All of it, INCLUDING THE ADDRESS, was visible to my team / A-2-A friends
till around mid-2015 when some changes obliterated it.

NOW, i am the only one who can see it *&* mope over it

I crossed out my ADDRESS as i gather it might contravene some archaic Forum Rule/s

As you can very well see... one is not entitled even to some FUN [ which HOBBIES are ].

I can only hope you are the type of person with initiative who'd go out of your way - get
my address somehow ( it is linked to my picture anyway ) - & write me a snail-mail with
a few nice stamps of your country.

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
^^

Hi Sanjeev,
I actually have a load of friends from India living in Gibraltar. They are a Big part of our community and our commerce,
Most of them own shops here.
I will find a way of getting your address and send you a snail mail postcard with Gibraltar Stamp for you.
Many of them visit India every year to see their families.

Send me an a2a request please.
I will do my utmost to send you that card .

All the Best
regards
Christine Donaldson
13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Christine D. 1 Reply

Sanjeev. I found you haha...sent message by fb...:cop:
Sanjeev.
I found you haha...sent message by fb...
13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Sanjeev S.

:dizzy_face:[quote=1485036]Sanjeev. I found you haha...sent message by fb...:cop:[/quote] [code]:wave:[/code] :wave: :wave: :v: Great ! I have 3 accounts there... and, i do not go there too often either. NOW... i will HAVE TO :sweat_smile: work :speak_no_evil: Did i mention to you that [b]LAZY[/b] is my middle name ? But, thank you so much. You made my day :clock8: AM :smiling_imp: I never thought you can put STAMPS in / on a FB message :eyes::tongue::smiling_imp: $$ :innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA ^^ Naughty at birth & unwilling to change :exclamation:
Christine D. posted:
Sanjeev.
I found you haha...sent message by fb...

Great !

I have 3 accounts there... and, i do not go there too often either.
NOW... i will HAVE TO
work

Did i mention to you that LAZY is my middle name ?

But, thank you so much. You made my day
AM

I never thought you can put STAMPS in / on a FB message

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
^^
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Sanjeev S.

[quote=1478314]Sanjeev S - xxxxxxx , so now you can say something else, however enter here what you say, (are you talking to your self again:laughing:) Stay just the way you are, your SFI loves your personality. "Just For Fun", You made my day & night. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper :laughing::laughing: [/quote] :dizzy_face: :sweat_smile: Please read: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1492864#post-1492864 :expressionless: :confounded: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Bruce H. posted:
Sanjeev S - xxxxxxx
, so now you can say something else, however enter here what you say, (are you talking to
your self again
) Stay just the way you are, your SFI loves your personality.
"Just For Fun", You made my day & night.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper

Please read:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1492864#post-1492864

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings