Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Free Advertising: Facebook Vs Google

Posted 3 months ago

Great information Kingsly, you are absolutely correct on these 2 major hitters, Thank you for this valuable info. I do find myself building relationships on FB, I post memes and use FB cover photos from our marketing tools. As for my other campaigns I dont use Google too much because of ad saturation what I do use is online classified ads there are many sources for free and paid classified ads most of which are already on Google search engines so if someone was searching on Google for lets say( Identity protection) well the classified ad site will pop up with my PrivacyMaxx ad from tripleclicks. This is what I refer to as backdoor marketing. You can also join blog sites and FB pages that are relevant to what you are advertising again backdoor marketing dont slam these groups with your ads post a few memes and the members will ask about them and thats where you give them your gateways. Thanks again for this right on analysis of the major ad players..
Great information Kingsly, you are absolutely correct on these 2 major hitters, Thank you for this valuable info. I do find myself building relationships on FB, I post memes and use FB cover photos from our marketing tools. As for my other campaigns I dont use Google too much because of ad saturation what I do use is online classified ads there are many sources for free and paid classified ads most of which are already on Google search engines so if someone was searching on Google for lets say( Identity protection) well the classified ad site will pop up with my PrivacyMaxx ad from tripleclicks. This is what I refer to as backdoor marketing. You can also join blog sites and FB pages that are relevant to what you are advertising again backdoor marketing dont slam these groups with your ads post a few memes and the members will ask about them and thats where you give them your gateways.
Thanks again for this right on analysis of the major ad players..
Matthew P.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

This was great information. Thank you.
This was great information. Thank you.
Melinda S.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1484791][quote=1484780][quote=1484708]There are two digital ad giants in this world. One is Google and the other one is Facebook. Many people see this as two places where online advertising can be done. And many people put them into the same bucket of “paid ads”. But both these platforms have a very big difference. And that’s what we are going to understand today. Google is a search engine. People search for things. They are looking for a solution to their problem. They are either looking for information, news, entertainment, product or a service. Here when we place an ad, we are meeting our potential customers half way. It is like someone walking into a store and asking for something specific. Since they are looking for us, and we are looking for them, the conversions are usually good. Sometimes as much as 10% of the leads coming from Google Ads can convert into customers. Google doesn’t know who these people are as much as Facebook. But since they search for specific keywords, they can be anyone and it doesn’t matter. The search term and the ad will match – because the keywords are showing purchase intent. Whether a 25 year old guy is searching or a 65 year old grandma is searching, it wouldn’t matter. If we advertise what they are searching for, they will convert. However, Facebook ads is very different. People do not login into Facebook to buy something. They are there to check out what their friends and family or upto. So here we can advertise – but we cannot sell something directly. If a person is walking into a store and asking for something, selling is not a problem. They want to hear a sales pitch and they want to buy. However, if the same person is hanging out in a restaurant with their friends and if you go and sell them something, then they will not be happy... That’s why many people who try to sell something on Facebook directly fail miserably. They complain that Facebook doesn’t convert. Of course it will not convert, if you sell directly. Facebook is a great place to get people interested in your brand. You can build a relationship with them, and then you can sell later. I advertise my SFI & TripleClicks gateways on Facebook. It is an offer that attracts attention. However, you can get paying customers immediately using Google Ads. However, the cost will also be higher. Because more people are competing to reach people with immediate buying intention. Reaching people on Facebook is cheap… because not many advertisers are interested in reaching people who don’t have a buying intent. That’s why the conversions are low from Facebook. However, it is a great place to build a brand and get known to people. It just takes longer to convert people into customers. ...But it's OK. Because I generate leads, build a relationship with them using free content, and then I introduce them to my products. Google ads has become too costly for most businesses because of heavy competition. Everyone wants customers immediately. They do not have the patience to build a brand and a relationship with customers. That’s why they advertise on Google. If you advertise on Facebook, you won’t get customers immediately. Sometimes you have to wait for several weeks before you start seeing the conversions... But it's OK. If you have patience, you will get leads at low cost. You will also build a brand that is well known. So, Google Ads vs Facebook Ads?.. ...One is inbound (Google Ads) ...One is outbound (Facebook or any display ad) P.S. You can also vote which is your favorite ad platform here on the SFI Forum. Bless you all! [/quote] You wrote a headline about FREE Advertising in Google and Facebook. And then you write about paid advertising, it is 2 different things. FREE advertising in GOOGLE is GOOGLE+, a very BIG social media like Facebook, so the difference is not so big. It is mostly the same, and has nothing to do with GOOGLE as a search engine. Other FREE advertising with GOOGLE is YouTube, also a GOOGLE page. And GOOGLE'S Blogger too. Best regards Svend [/quote] It can be rather confusing with all the so many google extensions (such as google as a search engine which I believe the initiator of this thread meant, then there is google+ which is the free ad); I use google ad UK and I pay but the pricing isn't too expensive considering the large number of clicks. Remember: 1. Most of these free sites are NOT entirely free because some require you to do some task such as to buy traffic package and/or click other members ad to get your clicked and so on. 2. You can not complain about the quality of traffic as it is free. Conclusion, to get really good trafic requires a minimum payment, it's fools paradise to think otherwise Cheers! [/quote] I have never said free advertising is better than paid or anything like that. But this THREAD has a WRONG header, in the header he write about "FREE Advertising Facebook VS Google", but the thread he wrote has NOTHING to do with FREE advertising. When paid advertising is better than free advertising, is 100% up to what you are advertising and where you are advertising it. I have seen a lot of paid advertising with absolute no value, and also a lot of free advertising with great value. If you are use Google adwords on the right way, it can be the best advertising, but if you only use Google Adwords without set it good up, it can be the worst advertising and make you broke very fast too. Advertising online is absolute not a question about free or paid advertising it is about wise advertising. I have many years experience as admin for free advertising sites, so I know a little about, what I talk about. Best regards Svend PS. This conclusion you end your post with is absolutely not correct: [b]"Conclusion, to get really good traffic requires a minimum payment, it's fools paradise to think otherwise"[/b]
David Abiola O A. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Kingsley N. posted:
There are two digital ad giants in this world.
One is Google and the other one is Facebook.

Many people see this as two places where online advertising can be done.
And many people put them into the same bucket of “paid ads”.
But both these platforms have a very big difference.
And that’s what we are going to understand today.

Google is a search engine.
People search for things.
They are looking for a solution to their problem.
They are either looking for information, news, entertainment, product or a service.

Here when we place an ad, we are meeting our potential customers half way.
It is like someone walking into a store and asking for something specific.
Since they are looking for us, and we are looking for them, the conversions are usually good.

Sometimes as much as 10% of the leads coming from Google Ads can convert into customers.

Google doesn’t know who these people are as much as Facebook.
But since they search for specific keywords, they can be anyone and it doesn’t matter.
The search term and the ad will match – because the keywords are showing purchase intent.

Whether a 25 year old guy is searching or a 65 year old grandma is searching, it wouldn’t matter.
If we advertise what they are searching for, they will convert.

However, Facebook ads is very different.
People do not login into Facebook to buy something.
They are there to check out what their friends and family or upto.
So here we can advertise – but we cannot sell something directly.

If a person is walking into a store and asking for something, selling is not a problem. They want to hear a sales pitch and they want to buy.
However, if the same person is hanging out in a restaurant with their friends and if you go and sell them something, then they will not be happy...

That’s why many people who try to sell something on Facebook directly fail miserably.
They complain that Facebook doesn’t convert.
Of course it will not convert, if you sell directly.

Facebook is a great place to get people interested in your brand.
You can build a relationship with them, and then you can sell later.

I advertise my SFI & TripleClicks gateways on Facebook.
It is an offer that attracts attention.

However, you can get paying customers immediately using Google Ads.
However, the cost will also be higher. Because more people are competing to reach people with immediate buying intention.

Reaching people on Facebook is cheap… because not many advertisers are interested in reaching people who don’t have a buying intent.
That’s why the conversions are low from Facebook.
However, it is a great place to build a brand and get known to people.
It just takes longer to convert people into customers.

...But it's OK.
Because I generate leads, build a relationship with them using free content, and then I introduce them to my products.

Google ads has become too costly for most businesses because of heavy competition.

Everyone wants customers immediately.
They do not have the patience to build a brand and a relationship with customers.
That’s why they advertise on Google.

If you advertise on Facebook, you won’t get customers immediately.
Sometimes you have to wait for several weeks before you start seeing the conversions...

But it's OK.
If you have patience, you will get leads at low cost.
You will also build a brand that is well known.

So, Google Ads vs Facebook Ads?..

...One is inbound (Google Ads)
...One is outbound (Facebook or any display ad)

P.S. You can also vote which is your favorite ad platform here on the SFI Forum.

Bless you all!

You wrote a headline about FREE Advertising in Google and Facebook.

And then you write about paid advertising, it is 2 different things.

FREE advertising in GOOGLE is GOOGLE+, a very BIG social media like Facebook, so the difference is not so big.
It is mostly the same, and has nothing to do with GOOGLE as a search engine.

Other FREE advertising with GOOGLE is YouTube, also a GOOGLE page.
And GOOGLE'S Blogger too.

Best regards
Svend

It can be rather confusing with all the so many google extensions (such as google as a search engine which I believe the initiator of this thread meant, then there is google+ which is the free ad); I use google ad UK and I pay but the pricing isn't too expensive considering the large number of clicks.
Remember:

1. Most of these free sites are NOT entirely free because some require you to do some task such as to buy traffic package and/or click other members ad to get your clicked and so on.

2. You can not complain about the quality of traffic as it is free.
Conclusion, to get really good trafic requires a minimum payment, it's fools paradise to think otherwise

Cheers!

I have never said free advertising is better than paid or anything like that.

But this THREAD has a WRONG header, in the header he write about "FREE Advertising Facebook VS Google", but the thread he wrote has NOTHING to do with FREE advertising.

When paid advertising is better than free advertising, is 100% up to what you are advertising and where you are advertising it.

I have seen a lot of paid advertising with absolute no value, and also a lot of free advertising with great value.

If you are use Google adwords on the right way, it can be the best advertising, but if you only use Google Adwords without set it good up, it can be the worst advertising and make you broke very fast too.

Advertising online is absolute not a question about free or paid advertising it is about wise advertising.

I have many years experience as admin for free advertising sites, so I know a little about, what I talk about.

Best regards
Svend
PS. This conclusion you end your post with is absolutely not correct:
"Conclusion, to get really good traffic requires a minimum payment, it's fools paradise to think otherwise"
72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by David Abiola O A.

[quote=1485205][quote=1484791][quote=1484780][quote=1484708]There are two digital ad giants in this world. One is Google and the other one is Facebook. Many people see this as two places where online advertising can be done. And many people put them into the same bucket of “paid ads”. But both these platforms have a very big difference. And that’s what we are going to understand today. Google is a search engine. People search for things. They are looking for a solution to their problem. They are either looking for information, news, entertainment, product or a service. Here when we place an ad, we are meeting our potential customers half way. It is like someone walking into a store and asking for something specific. Since they are looking for us, and we are looking for them, the conversions are usually good. Sometimes as much as 10% of the leads coming from Google Ads can convert into customers. Google doesn’t know who these people are as much as Facebook. But since they search for specific keywords, they can be anyone and it doesn’t matter. The search term and the ad will match – because the keywords are showing purchase intent. Whether a 25 year old guy is searching or a 65 year old grandma is searching, it wouldn’t matter. If we advertise what they are searching for, they will convert. However, Facebook ads is very different. People do not login into Facebook to buy something. They are there to check out what their friends and family or upto. So here we can advertise – but we cannot sell something directly. If a person is walking into a store and asking for something, selling is not a problem. They want to hear a sales pitch and they want to buy. However, if the same person is hanging out in a restaurant with their friends and if you go and sell them something, then they will not be happy... That’s why many people who try to sell something on Facebook directly fail miserably. They complain that Facebook doesn’t convert. Of course it will not convert, if you sell directly. Facebook is a great place to get people interested in your brand. You can build a relationship with them, and then you can sell later. I advertise my SFI & TripleClicks gateways on Facebook. It is an offer that attracts attention. However, you can get paying customers immediately using Google Ads. However, the cost will also be higher. Because more people are competing to reach people with immediate buying intention. Reaching people on Facebook is cheap… because not many advertisers are interested in reaching people who don’t have a buying intent. That’s why the conversions are low from Facebook. However, it is a great place to build a brand and get known to people. It just takes longer to convert people into customers. ...But it's OK. Because I generate leads, build a relationship with them using free content, and then I introduce them to my products. Google ads has become too costly for most businesses because of heavy competition. Everyone wants customers immediately. They do not have the patience to build a brand and a relationship with customers. That’s why they advertise on Google. If you advertise on Facebook, you won’t get customers immediately. Sometimes you have to wait for several weeks before you start seeing the conversions... But it's OK. If you have patience, you will get leads at low cost. You will also build a brand that is well known. So, Google Ads vs Facebook Ads?.. ...One is inbound (Google Ads) ...One is outbound (Facebook or any display ad) P.S. You can also vote which is your favorite ad platform here on the SFI Forum. Bless you all! [/quote] You wrote a headline about FREE Advertising in Google and Facebook. And then you write about paid advertising, it is 2 different things. FREE advertising in GOOGLE is GOOGLE+, a very BIG social media like Facebook, so the difference is not so big. It is mostly the same, and has nothing to do with GOOGLE as a search engine. Other FREE advertising with GOOGLE is YouTube, also a GOOGLE page. And GOOGLE'S Blogger too. Best regards Svend [/quote] It can be rather confusing with all the so many google extensions (such as google as a search engine which I believe the initiator of this thread meant, then there is google+ which is the free ad); I use google ad UK and I pay but the pricing isn't too expensive considering the large number of clicks. Remember: 1. Most of these free sites are NOT entirely free because some require you to do some task such as to buy traffic package and/or click other members ad to get your clicked and so on. 2. You can not complain about the quality of traffic as it is free. Conclusion, to get really good trafic requires a minimum payment, it's fools paradise to think otherwise Cheers! [/quote] I have never said free advertising is better than paid or anything like that. But this THREAD has a WRONG header, in the header he write about "FREE Advertising Facebook VS Google", but the thread he wrote has NOTHING to do with FREE advertising. When paid advertising is better than free advertising, is 100% up to what you are advertising and where you are advertising it. I have seen a lot of paid advertising with absolute no value, and also a lot of free advertising with great value. If you are use Google adwords on the right way, it can be the best advertising, but if you only use Google Adwords without set it good up, it can be the worst advertising and make you broke very fast too. Advertising online is absolute not a question about free or paid advertising it is about wise advertising. I have many years experience as admin for free advertising sites, so I know a little about, what I talk about. Best regards Svend PS. This conclusion you end your post with is absolutely not correct: [b]"Conclusion, to get really good traffic requires a minimum payment, it's fools paradise to think otherwise"[/b] [/quote] Dear Svend, This is a general topic that involved all different but correct individual reasoning and keywords. However you are absolutely correct in your statement with reasons and so are others. In MY OPINION, I believe that you can obtain good prospect from FB if you are good communicator, helpful and practical attitude because I currently still does recruit via FB, but my personal view is that 100% free traffic platforms demand something else beside cash in return and the quality of traffic still bad and that you most likely get better QUALITY prospects via rated/reliable paid traffic sources, thus my above comment. Concluding, it is simply my personal opinion.
Svend Erik L. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Kingsley N. posted:
There are two digital ad giants in this world.
One is Google and the other one is Facebook.

Many people see this as two places where online advertising can be done.
And many people put them into the same bucket of “paid ads”.
But both these platforms have a very big difference.
And that’s what we are going to understand today.

Google is a search engine.
People search for things.
They are looking for a solution to their problem.
They are either looking for information, news, entertainment, product or a service.

Here when we place an ad, we are meeting our potential customers half way.
It is like someone walking into a store and asking for something specific.
Since they are looking for us, and we are looking for them, the conversions are usually good.

Sometimes as much as 10% of the leads coming from Google Ads can convert into customers.

Google doesn’t know who these people are as much as Facebook.
But since they search for specific keywords, they can be anyone and it doesn’t matter.
The search term and the ad will match – because the keywords are showing purchase intent.

Whether a 25 year old guy is searching or a 65 year old grandma is searching, it wouldn’t matter.
If we advertise what they are searching for, they will convert.

However, Facebook ads is very different.
People do not login into Facebook to buy something.
They are there to check out what their friends and family or upto.
So here we can advertise – but we cannot sell something directly.

If a person is walking into a store and asking for something, selling is not a problem. They want to hear a sales pitch and they want to buy.
However, if the same person is hanging out in a restaurant with their friends and if you go and sell them something, then they will not be happy...

That’s why many people who try to sell something on Facebook directly fail miserably.
They complain that Facebook doesn’t convert.
Of course it will not convert, if you sell directly.

Facebook is a great place to get people interested in your brand.
You can build a relationship with them, and then you can sell later.

I advertise my SFI & TripleClicks gateways on Facebook.
It is an offer that attracts attention.

However, you can get paying customers immediately using Google Ads.
However, the cost will also be higher. Because more people are competing to reach people with immediate buying intention.

Reaching people on Facebook is cheap… because not many advertisers are interested in reaching people who don’t have a buying intent.
That’s why the conversions are low from Facebook.
However, it is a great place to build a brand and get known to people.
It just takes longer to convert people into customers.

...But it's OK.
Because I generate leads, build a relationship with them using free content, and then I introduce them to my products.

Google ads has become too costly for most businesses because of heavy competition.

Everyone wants customers immediately.
They do not have the patience to build a brand and a relationship with customers.
That’s why they advertise on Google.

If you advertise on Facebook, you won’t get customers immediately.
Sometimes you have to wait for several weeks before you start seeing the conversions...

But it's OK.
If you have patience, you will get leads at low cost.
You will also build a brand that is well known.

So, Google Ads vs Facebook Ads?..

...One is inbound (Google Ads)
...One is outbound (Facebook or any display ad)

P.S. You can also vote which is your favorite ad platform here on the SFI Forum.

Bless you all!

You wrote a headline about FREE Advertising in Google and Facebook.

And then you write about paid advertising, it is 2 different things.

FREE advertising in GOOGLE is GOOGLE+, a very BIG social media like Facebook, so the difference is not so big.
It is mostly the same, and has nothing to do with GOOGLE as a search engine.

Other FREE advertising with GOOGLE is YouTube, also a GOOGLE page.
And GOOGLE'S Blogger too.

Best regards
Svend

It can be rather confusing with all the so many google extensions (such as google as a search engine which I believe the initiator of this thread meant, then there is google+ which is the free ad); I use google ad UK and I pay but the pricing isn't too expensive considering the large number of clicks.
Remember:

1. Most of these free sites are NOT entirely free because some require you to do some task such as to buy traffic package and/or click other members ad to get your clicked and so on.

2. You can not complain about the quality of traffic as it is free.
Conclusion, to get really good trafic requires a minimum payment, it's fools paradise to think otherwise

Cheers!

I have never said free advertising is better than paid or anything like that.

But this THREAD has a WRONG header, in the header he write about "FREE Advertising Facebook VS Google", but the thread he wrote has NOTHING to do with FREE advertising.

When paid advertising is better than free advertising, is 100% up to what you are advertising and where you are advertising it.

I have seen a lot of paid advertising with absolute no value, and also a lot of free advertising with great value.

If you are use Google adwords on the right way, it can be the best advertising, but if you only use Google Adwords without set it good up, it can be the worst advertising and make you broke very fast too.

Advertising online is absolute not a question about free or paid advertising it is about wise advertising.

I have many years experience as admin for free advertising sites, so I know a little about, what I talk about.

Best regards
Svend
PS. This conclusion you end your post with is absolutely not correct:
"Conclusion, to get really good traffic requires a minimum payment, it's fools paradise to think otherwise"

Dear Svend,

This is a general topic that involved all different but correct individual reasoning and keywords. However you are absolutely correct in your statement with reasons and so are others.

In MY OPINION, I believe that you can obtain good prospect from FB if you are good communicator, helpful and practical attitude because I currently still does recruit via FB, but my personal view is that 100% free traffic platforms demand something else beside cash in return and the quality of traffic still bad and that you most likely get better QUALITY prospects via rated/reliable paid traffic sources, thus my above comment.

Concluding, it is simply my personal opinion.
24x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #13

Liked by James K.

Posted 3 months ago More by David Abiola O A. 1 Reply

[quote=1484860]Kingsley, i prefer both :heart: Yesterday for only 13$ I get in my team 138 PSA from Google Ads :relaxed: Of course, we can always be advertising free on Google + communities if you don't spam them and don't break rules. I prefer Facebook for selling my products and i have PRM almost every day and yes sales too. So i vote for both, but let us not forget : Pinterest i love it :relaxed: great for attracting PRM :relaxed: Linkedin, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube. Have a nice day. Beti P.[/quote] Sorry Elizabeth for using you as a case study: $13 was paid for 138 sign ups meaning 1 PSA cost $0.094 (which is approximately $0) hence this is classed as FREE due to the insignificant cost. Bearing that you too can get such deal if you can afford the initial $13, which some can't afford. This isn't 100% free.
Elizabeta P. posted:
Kingsley, i prefer both

Yesterday for only 13$ I get in my team 138 PSA from Google Ads

Of course, we can always be advertising free on Google + communities if you don't spam them and don't break rules.
I prefer Facebook for selling my products and i have PRM almost every day and yes sales too.
So i vote for both, but let us not forget :
Pinterest i love it
great for attracting PRM

Linkedin, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube.
Have a nice day.
Beti P.

Sorry Elizabeth for using you as a case study: $13 was paid for 138 sign ups meaning 1 PSA cost $0.094 (which is approximately $0) hence this is classed as FREE due to the insignificant cost. Bearing that you too can get such deal if you can afford the initial $13, which some can't afford. This isn't 100% free.
24x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Liked by James K.

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Kingsley ! I totally agree with you about the quality of the traffic and the price difference between Facebook ads & google ads. on the other hand what I really think is that Facebook offers you in case of promotion of campaigns just trends and not targeted traffic! for example try to connect you on Facebook and try to open another page google and do the search "drone" you will consequently receive several ads on your Facebook page which passes by side shows you ads paid "drone". in fact, targeted traffic is a list of people who regularly buy a product and not just do research on ! Personally I prefer in terms of conversion platform "adfly"! on $ 20 as a minimum paid by your credit card or PayPal, you are offered 90 Psa's! mostly traffic from India, USA, United Kingdom. It remains to know that we have to do the hard work because it is the follow-up and the support! Cheers.:bowtie:
Hi Kingsley ! I totally agree with you about the quality of the traffic and the price difference between Facebook ads & google ads.
on the other hand what I really think is that Facebook offers you in case of promotion of campaigns just trends and not targeted traffic!
for example try to connect you on Facebook and try to open another page google and do the search "drone" you will consequently receive several ads on your Facebook page which passes by side shows you ads paid "drone".
in fact, targeted traffic is a list of people who regularly buy a product and not just do research on !
Personally I prefer in terms of conversion platform "adfly"!
on $ 20 as a minimum paid by your credit card or PayPal, you are offered 90 Psa's! mostly traffic from India, USA, United Kingdom.
It remains to know that we have to do the hard work because it is the follow-up and the support!
Cheers.
el kamili a.

Morocco

E365 Country Champion

Liked by James K.

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you
Thank you
Janifar V.

Qatar

Posted 3 months ago More by Elizabeta P. 1 Reply

[quote=1485345][quote=1484860]Kingsley, i prefer both :heart: Yesterday for only 13$ I get in my team 138 PSA from Google Ads :relaxed: Of course, we can always be advertising free on Google + communities if you don't spam them and don't break rules. I prefer Facebook for selling my products and i have PRM almost every day and yes sales too. So i vote for both, but let us not forget : Pinterest i love it :relaxed: great for attracting PRM :relaxed: Linkedin, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube. Have a nice day. Beti P.[/quote] Sorry Elizabeth for using you as a case study: $13 was paid for 138 signups meaning 1 PSA cost $0.094 (which is approximately $0) hence this is classed as FREE due to the insignificant cost. Bearing that you too can get such deal if you can afford the initial $13, which some can't afford. This isn't 100% free.[/quote] David, I didn't mention it is free from Kinglsy post I understand that is for paid and free advertising, so as you mention one PSA cost me 0.094$ which is almost 0$. So yes i prefer to pay 0.094$ on google and advertising on Facebook for free.
Elizabeta P. posted:
Kingsley, i prefer both

Of course, we can always be advertising free on Google + communities if you don't spam them and don't break rules.
I prefer Facebook for selling my products and i have PRM almost every day and yes sales too.
Pinterest i love it
great for attracting PRM

Have a nice day.
Beti P.

Sorry Elizabeth for using you as a case study: $13 was paid for 138 signups meaning 1 PSA cost $0.094 (which is approximately $0) hence this is classed as FREE due to the insignificant cost. Bearing that you too can get such deal if you can afford the initial $13, which some can't afford. This isn't 100% free.

David, I didn't mention it is free from Kinglsy post I understand that is for paid and free advertising, so as you mention one PSA cost me 0.094$ which is almost 0$. So yes i prefer to pay 0.094$ on google and advertising on Facebook for free.
69x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by David Abiola O A.

[quote=1485433][quote=1485345][quote=1484860]Kingsley, i prefer both :heart: Yesterday for only 13$ I get in my team 138 PSA from Google Ads :relaxed: Of course, we can always be advertising free on Google + communities if you don't spam them and don't break rules. I prefer Facebook for selling my products and i have PRM almost every day and yes sales too. So i vote for both, but let us not forget : Pinterest i love it :relaxed: great for attracting PRM :relaxed: Linkedin, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube. Have a nice day. Beti P.[/quote] Sorry Elizabeth for using you as a case study: $13 was paid for 138 signups meaning 1 PSA cost $0.094 (which is approximately $0) hence this is classed as FREE due to the insignificant cost. Bearing that you too can get such deal if you can afford the initial $13, which some can't afford. This isn't 100% free.[/quote] David, I didn't mention it is free from Kinglsy post I understand that is for paid and free advertising, so as you mention one PSA cost me 0.094$ which is almost 0$. So yes i prefer to pay 0.094$ on google and advertising on Facebook for free.[/quote] Elizabeth, I understood and I was only illustrating that most people assumed google ad is 100% free based on comments from the post. I am simply clarifying that 100% FREE is FB. Thanks!
Elizabeta P. posted:
Elizabeta P. posted:
Kingsley, i prefer both

Pinterest i love it
great for attracting PRM

Have a nice day.
Beti P.

Sorry Elizabeth for using you as a case study: $13 was paid for 138 signups meaning 1 PSA cost $0.094 (which is approximately $0) hence this is classed as FREE due to the insignificant cost. Bearing that you too can get such deal if you can afford the initial $13, which some can't afford. This isn't 100% free.

David, I didn't mention it is free from Kinglsy post I understand that is for paid and free advertising, so as you mention one PSA cost me 0.094$ which is almost 0$. So yes i prefer to pay 0.094$ on google and advertising on Facebook for free.

Elizabeth, I understood and I was only illustrating that most people assumed google ad is 100% free based on comments from the post. I am simply clarifying that 100% FREE is FB. Thanks!
24x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Liked by Elizabeta P.

| Edit settings