Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Astro Auctions

Posted 2 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 2 Replies

[quote=1487205]:wave: :wave: We are seeing so many items in AA for which we are not even allowed to bid: :weary: :tired_face: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OOPS This item does not ship to India :point_left: :speak_no_evil: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :expressionless: [ :pray: ] WHY can i not be allowed to BID > WIN &* GIFT to someone :question: Instead of saying :point_right: OOPS :thumbsdown:, WHY NOT:: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please NOTE "before you bid":thumbsup: This item does not ship to India ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AND, :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :grinning:let the member decide :raised_hands: :v: Just an idea... $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA [/quote] If you see these OOPS. it is because YOUR Government is NOT Allow these items be sent to India. SFI do not want to break Indian law. Best regards Svend
Sanjeev S. posted:

We are seeing so many items in AA for which we are not even
allowed to bid:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOPS
This item does not ship to India

[
]
WHY can i not be allowed to BID > WIN &* GIFT to someone

Instead of saying
OOPS
, WHY NOT::
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please NOTE "before you bid"

AND,
let the member decide

Just an idea...

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

If you see these OOPS. it is because YOUR Government is NOT Allow these items be sent to India.

SFI do not want to break Indian law.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 2 months ago More by Stewart W.

[quote=1487752][quote=1487516][quote=1487184]Astro auctions are a huge success and we all are enjoying it by winning lots of rewardicals , VP , matches and moves . Only drawback I see is ,no physical products yet for which we can bid on . There has been few silver auctions but they are limited to handful of countries and we can not bid for it . To make them a huge success and earn commissions by promoting AA , We need few attractive products such as iPads and laptops which can be shipped worldwide . Your thoughts please .[/quote] I agree that you have to add more products, for example TCredits Subscription - 125 TCredits pack for 6 months (includes 9,000 Sales VersaPoints!)[/quote] Most Bidders only "earmark" and pay 1-TCredit, and that 'pool' is consumed to cover the cost of [b]Constellation[/b] prizes. Therefore, the "[u]Reserve-Bid[/u]" must cover all costs of the Auction, including shipping costs if any. The cost of 750-TCredits & 9000-VP, excluding any 'overhead', is[u] over 1,100-TCredits[/u]. (9,000-VP = 27,000-RT = over 350-TCredits at [b]Rewardical[/b]) :memo: Best Wishes, [/quote] Fueling time depends more on popularity rather then price of the product . 500 tcredit auction with MSRP of $160 gets fueled within few hours but a $50 Amazon Gift Card can take more then 24 hours to get fueled . I am sure ,6 month subscription will get more bidders same like 500 tcredit auction and can get fueled very quickly .
Stephen D. posted:
Snezana M. posted:
Stewart W. posted:
Astro auctions are a huge success and we all are enjoying it by winning lots of rewardicals , VP , matches and moves .
Only drawback I see is ,no physical products yet for which we can bid on . There has been few silver auctions but they are limited to handful of countries and we can not bid for it .
To make them a huge success and earn commissions by promoting AA , We need few attractive products such as iPads and laptops which can be shipped worldwide .
Your thoughts please .

I agree that you have to add more products, for example TCredits Subscription - 125 TCredits pack for 6 months (includes 9,000 Sales VersaPoints!)

Most Bidders only "earmark" and pay 1-TCredit, and that 'pool' is consumed to cover the cost of Constellation prizes.

Therefore, the "Reserve-Bid" must cover all costs of the Auction, including shipping costs if any. The cost of 750-TCredits & 9000-VP, excluding any 'overhead', is over 1,100-TCredits. (9,000-VP = 27,000-RT = over 350-TCredits at Rewardical)

Best Wishes,

Fueling time depends more on popularity rather then price of the product .
500 tcredit auction with MSRP of $160 gets fueled within few hours but a $50 Amazon Gift Card can take more then 24 hours to get fueled .
I am sure ,6 month subscription will get more bidders same like 500 tcredit auction and can get fueled very quickly .
7x SUPPORT
Stewart W.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Stewart W. 1 Reply

[quote=1488059][quote=1487205]:wave: :wave: We are seeing so many items in AA for which we are not even allowed to bid: :weary: :tired_face: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OOPS This item does not ship to India :point_left: :speak_no_evil: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :expressionless: [ :pray: ] WHY can i not be allowed to BID > WIN &* GIFT to someone :question: Instead of saying :point_right: OOPS :thumbsdown:, WHY NOT:: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please NOTE "before you bid":thumbsup: This item does not ship to India ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AND, :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :grinning:let the member decide :raised_hands: :v: Just an idea... $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA [/quote] If you see these OOPS. it is because YOUR Government is NOT Allow these items be sent to India. SFI do not want to break Indian law. Best regards Svend [/quote] Hi Svend , You are from China and there are many popular online merchants in china selling slimier goodies and India is one of the biggest market for them . Every day China is shipping such products to India in huge quantity and without any restrictions . Stewart
Svend Erik L. posted:
Sanjeev S. posted:

allowed to bid:

OOPS

[
]

Instead of saying
OOPS

AND,
let the member decide

Just an idea...

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

If you see these OOPS. it is because YOUR Government is NOT Allow these items be sent to India.

Best regards
Svend

Hi Svend ,

You are from China and there are many popular online merchants in china selling slimier goodies and India is one of the biggest market for them .
Every day China is shipping such products to India in huge quantity and without any restrictions .

Stewart
7x SUPPORT
Stewart W.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1488069][quote=1488059][quote=1487205]:wave: :wave: We are seeing so many items in AA for which we are not even allowed to bid: :weary: :tired_face: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OOPS This item does not ship to India :point_left: :speak_no_evil: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :expressionless: [ :pray: ] WHY can i not be allowed to BID > WIN &* GIFT to someone :question: Instead of saying :point_right: OOPS :thumbsdown:, WHY NOT:: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please NOTE "before you bid":thumbsup: This item does not ship to India ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AND, :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :grinning:let the member decide :raised_hands: :v: Just an idea... $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA [/quote] If you see these OOPS. it is because YOUR Government is NOT Allow these items be sent to India. SFI do not want to break Indian law. Best regards Svend [/quote] Hi Svend , You are from China and there are many popular online merchants in china selling slimier goodies and India is one of the biggest market for them . Every day China is shipping such products to India in huge quantity and without any restrictions . Stewart [/quote] I don't know. But I know this has been up to discussion very many times, and SFI Corporate has give that reason. About China merchants, they are not think about restrictions. Best regards Svend
Stewart W. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Sanjeev S. posted:

allowed to bid:

OOPS

[
]

Instead of saying
OOPS

AND,
let the member decide

Just an idea...

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

Best regards
Svend

Hi Svend ,

You are from China and there are many popular online merchants in china selling slimier goodies and India is one of the biggest market for them .
Every day China is shipping such products to India in huge quantity and without any restrictions .

Stewart

I don't know.

But I know this has been up to discussion very many times, and SFI Corporate has give that reason.

About China merchants, they are not think about restrictions.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

I agree Stewart AA is a success,however I think they should allow us to bid on products like silver and other items that required shipping out side the US regardless of us living out the US because some of us have family living in the USA that we can ship our product to. Ps.
I agree Stewart AA is a success,however I think they should allow us to bid on products like silver and other items that required shipping out side the US regardless of us living out the US because some of us have family living in the USA that we can ship our product to.

Ps.
Stephanie .

Belize

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1488052][quote=1487481][quote=1487404][quote=1487309]As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs. P.S. Yes, laptop computer and tablets are coming very soon![/quote] Hi Gery: How would the physical products work as far as shipping goes and as far as boarding & fuelling times?[/quote] Hi Jessie, They'll work exactly the same. Shipping costs will be included in the "reserve price" (funded during the Fueling stage). Once fueled, we'll name the winner and the item will be shipped to the winner as soon as they claim their win. No checkout, no additional costs, they just have to hit the "claim" button.[/quote] Thanks for encouraging replies Gery . Can same be done for all the SFI gears/goodies currently being offered ? I am sure ,products like Back Pack or Pen set don't have shipping restrictions like Silver or Gold and can be shipped to almost all countries . This will allow all of us to participate in this auctions . Regards [/quote] We have to take one step at a time. If these new items attract a lot of bidders, we can certainly do versions for international members. The reserve price will be more, to cover the greater shipping costs, but they can be done IF there is interest from our international members. But, again, allow us to first make sure the model is sound before we broaden it.
Stewart W. posted:
Gery posted:
Jessie M. posted:
Gery posted:
As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs.

P.S. Yes, laptop computer and tablets are coming very soon!

Hi Gery: How would the physical products work as far as shipping goes and as far as boarding & fuelling times?

Hi Jessie,

They'll work exactly the same. Shipping costs will be included in the "reserve price" (funded during the Fueling stage). Once fueled, we'll name the winner and the item will be shipped to the winner as soon as they claim their win. No checkout, no additional costs, they just have to hit the "claim" button.

Thanks for encouraging replies Gery .
Can same be done for all the SFI gears/goodies currently being offered ?
I am sure ,products like Back Pack or Pen set don't have shipping restrictions like Silver or Gold and can be shipped to almost all countries .
This will allow all of us to participate in this auctions .
Regards

We have to take one step at a time. If these new items attract a lot of bidders, we can certainly do versions for international members. The reserve price will be more, to cover the greater shipping costs, but they can be done IF there is interest from our international members. But, again, allow us to first make sure the model is sound before we broaden it.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1488185]I agree Stewart AA is a success,however I think they should allow us to bid on products like silver and other items that required shipping out side the US regardless of us living out the US because some of us have family living in the USA that we can ship our product to. [/quote] We may very well be able to allow you to bid and then have the item shipped to a country where we can ship to (give us a little time, our lists of features to program for Astro is VERY long right now)...but there are absolutely only a few countries (about 17) in the world that will allow us to ship silver to. Of course we cannot violate international law and expect to stay in business!
Stephanie . posted:
I agree Stewart AA is a success,however I think they should allow us to bid on products like silver and other items that required shipping out side the US regardless of us living out the US because some of us have family living in the USA that we can ship our product to.

We may very well be able to allow you to bid and then have the item shipped to a country where we can ship to (give us a little time, our lists of features to program for Astro is VERY long right now)...but there are absolutely only a few countries (about 17) in the world that will allow us to ship silver to. Of course we cannot violate international law and expect to stay in business!
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Stewart W. I like it the way it is. 1. I can bid and hopefully win 1,500 in Rewardicals, 2. Purchase my own silver. On the Rewardical site.
Hello Stewart W.

I like it the way it is. 1. I can bid and hopefully win 1,500 in Rewardicals, 2. Purchase my own silver. On the Rewardical site.
Sherri C.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Sanjeev S. 1 Reply

:wave:[quote=1487529][quote=1487527]Do not understand why Amazon Gift Cards need to be physically shipped when the code code be delivered electronically via Email. That worked in the past, Hans B. [/quote] Amazon gift cards are provided in digital form, sent to your email address.[/quote] :wave: But, I am still NOT PERMITTED :speak_no_evil: to bid for it :scream: :question: :question: WHY is that so :question: [u]:question:[/u] $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Gery posted:
Hans B. posted:
Do not understand why Amazon Gift Cards need to be physically shipped when the code code be delivered electronically via Email. That worked in the past,

Hans B.

Amazon gift cards are provided in digital form, sent to your email address.

But, I am still NOT PERMITTED
to bid for it

WHY is that so

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Sanjeev S. 1 Reply

[quote=1488059][quote=1487205]:wave: :wave: We are seeing so many items in AA for which we are not even allowed to bid: :weary: :tired_face: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OOPS This item does not ship to India :point_left: :speak_no_evil: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :expressionless: [ :pray: ] WHY can i not be allowed to BID > WIN &* GIFT to someone :question: Instead of saying :point_right: OOPS :thumbsdown:, WHY NOT:: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please NOTE "before you bid":thumbsup: This item does not ship to India ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AND, :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :grinning:let the member decide :raised_hands: :v: Just an idea... $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA [/quote] If you see these OOPS. it is because YOUR Government is NOT Allow these items be sent to India. SFI do not want to break Indian law. Best regards Svend [/quote] :wave: :wave: Of course :exclamation: You ARE always SO CORRECT:neckbeard: BUT, did you not notice my query: ========================= WHY can i not be allowed to BID > WIN &* GIFT to someone :question: I do have friends & even blood relations in the U.S.A. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS revelation did not get through somehow :confused::expressionless: :confounded: :: :neutral_face: :: :tired_face: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Svend Erik L. posted:
Sanjeev S. posted:

allowed to bid:

OOPS

[
]

Instead of saying
OOPS

AND,
let the member decide

Just an idea...

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

Best regards
Svend

Of course
You ARE always SO CORRECT

BUT, did you not notice my query:
=========================

I do have friends & even blood relations in the U.S.A.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS revelation did not get through somehow

::

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1488508][quote=1488059][quote=1487205]:wave: :wave: We are seeing so many items in AA for which we are not even allowed to bid: :weary: :tired_face: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OOPS This item does not ship to India :point_left: :speak_no_evil: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :expressionless: [ :pray: ] WHY can i not be allowed to BID > WIN &* GIFT to someone :question: Instead of saying :point_right: OOPS :thumbsdown:, WHY NOT:: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please NOTE "before you bid":thumbsup: This item does not ship to India ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AND, :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :grinning:let the member decide :raised_hands: :v: Just an idea... $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA [/quote] If you see these OOPS. it is because YOUR Government is NOT Allow these items be sent to India. SFI do not want to break Indian law. Best regards Svend [/quote] :wave: :wave: Of course :exclamation: You ARE always SO CORRECT:neckbeard: BUT, did you not notice my query: ========================= WHY can i not be allowed to BID > WIN &* GIFT to someone :question: I do have friends & even blood relations in the U.S.A. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS revelation did not get through somehow :confused::expressionless: :confounded: :: :neutral_face: :: :tired_face: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA [/quote] Okay, but if you were read Gery's post, you were see, he explained about, how the shipping fee were included. So to do what you ask about, they will need to know the address on the person you will give it to as a gift, so they can include the shipping fee to that address. So it will needs, an extra option to add another address, before you join the auction. They need to know the shipping address before the flight. Best regards Svend
Sanjeev S. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Sanjeev S. posted:

allowed to bid:

OOPS

[
]

Instead of saying
OOPS

AND,
let the member decide

Just an idea...

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

Best regards
Svend

Of course
You ARE always SO CORRECT

BUT, did you not notice my query:
=========================

I do have friends & even blood relations in the U.S.A.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS revelation did not get through somehow

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

Okay, but if you were read Gery's post, you were see, he explained about, how the shipping fee were included.

So to do what you ask about, they will need to know the address on the person you will give it to as a gift, so they can include the shipping fee to that address.

So it will needs, an extra option to add another address, before you join the auction.

They need to know the shipping address before the flight.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1488499]:wave:[quote=1487529][quote=1487527]Do not understand why Amazon Gift Cards need to be physically shipped when the code code be delivered electronically via Email. That worked in the past, Hans B. [/quote] Amazon gift cards are provided in digital form, sent to your email address.[/quote] :wave: But, I am still NOT PERMITTED :speak_no_evil: to bid for it :scream: :question: :question: WHY is that so :question: [u]:question:[/u] $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA[/quote] Okay, I'm here again. Amazon Gift Cards to India has also being up here in Forum before, and it is something with Amazon in India the problem is. There are some restrictions there too. I know it is not funny, because I also have a lot of problems, only because I live in China, physical items never arrive in China, so most of ECA is simply cancel these orders, and without any kind of notice. No oops Best regards Svend
Sanjeev S. posted:
Gery posted:
Hans B. posted:
Do not understand why Amazon Gift Cards need to be physically shipped when the code code be delivered electronically via Email. That worked in the past,

Hans B.

Amazon gift cards are provided in digital form, sent to your email address.

But, I am still NOT PERMITTED
to bid for it

WHY is that so

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

Okay, I'm here again.

Amazon Gift Cards to India has also being up here in Forum before, and it is something with Amazon in India the problem is.

There are some restrictions there too.

I know it is not funny, because I also have a lot of problems, only because I live in China, physical items never arrive in China, so most of ECA is simply cancel these orders, and without any kind of notice. No oops

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings