Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

STREAM to be visible to Your TEAM

Posted 2 months ago More by Jan G.

Are You using STREAM to be visible to Your Team? If not, you are missing an opportunity to communicate to Your Team. In addition to You earning a VP, you also offer another direct connection to Your Team, Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Are You using STREAM to be visible to Your Team?

If not, you are missing an opportunity to communicate to Your Team.

In addition to You earning a VP, you also offer another direct connection to Your Team,

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1505375]Are You using STREAM to be visible to Your Team? If not, you are missing an opportunity to communicate to Your Team. In addition to You earning a VP, you also offer another direct connection to Your Team, Jan Green Network Majic Queen [/quote] Hi Jan, I use my stream post early, often and late to communicate to my team. The stream post is a valuable tool that we have in our tool kit for us to use to communicate with our team. Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) Gold Team Leader Advocate For Free Advertising
Jan G. posted:
Are You using STREAM to be visible to Your Team?

If not, you are missing an opportunity to communicate to Your Team.

In addition to You earning a VP, you also offer another direct connection to Your Team,

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

Hi Jan,

I use my stream post early, often and late to communicate to my team.

The stream post is a valuable tool that we have in our tool kit for us to use to communicate with our team.

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)
Gold Team Leader
Advocate For Free Advertising
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Jan, I only use team communication and team chat with each other! I have two chats, one for members from my speaking area, and others for other members from all continents! And it turned out to be a great tool, everyone puts out their opinions and can always ask what they want. In a fast time period / 24 hours, I can get a response from a Leader from a team or me! Stream tab, I use praise, PSA members, CSA and other members through all generations ...Dušica
Hello Jan, I only use team communication and team chat with each other! I have two chats, one for members from my speaking area, and others for other members from all continents! And it turned out to be a great tool, everyone puts out their opinions and can always ask what they want. In a fast time period / 24 hours, I can get a response from a Leader from a team or me! Stream tab, I use praise, PSA members, CSA and other members through all generations ...Dušica
20x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1505421]Hello Jan, I only use team communication and team chat with each other! I have two chats, one for members from my speaking area, and others for other members from all continents! And it turned out to be a great tool, everyone puts out their opinions and can always ask what they want. In a fast time period / 24 hours, I can get a response from a Leader from a team or me! Stream tab, I use praise, PSA members, CSA and other members through all generations ...Dušica [/quote] Thanks for Your comment, Time management is personal and a valuable accomplished skill. STREAM is how I learn and earn VPs weekly. How I see both my Sponsor and Co-Sponsor several times a week; thus inspires me to be visible as well with my immediate SFI Up and Downlines. We get to know one another via posts and it's another established mean of daily contact. I mostly post motivational quotes and encourage my team to post every chance they get to be visible their team members. I find STREAM posts less intruding to New Affiliates for SFI has good self-employed opportunities and do not need help promoting to activate affiliates. STREAM helps my time management with inviting new affiliates to "Check In Daily" and post to earn VALUABLE VPs. Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Dušica M. posted:

Thanks for Your comment,

Time management is personal and a valuable accomplished skill.

STREAM is how I learn and earn VPs weekly.

How I see both my Sponsor and Co-Sponsor several times a week; thus inspires me to be visible as well with my immediate SFI Up and Downlines.

We get to know one another via posts and it's another established mean of daily contact.

I mostly post motivational quotes and encourage my team to post every chance they get to be visible their team members.

I find STREAM posts less intruding to New Affiliates for SFI has good self-employed opportunities and do not need help promoting to activate affiliates.

STREAM helps my time management with inviting new affiliates to "Check In Daily" and post to earn VALUABLE VPs.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

| Edit settings