SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

CHAMPION E365

Posted 3 months ago More by URANIE C.

Hello colleagues SFIers I registered, but I started much later and did not understand for the E365 ranking much later. Now I have 7000 vp of delay do you think that we can fill this gap in 41 days? If you have ideas I take. Thank you
Hello colleagues SFIers
I registered, but I started much later and did not understand for the E365 ranking much later. Now I have 7000 vp of delay do you think that we can fill this gap in 41 days? If you have ideas I take.
Thank you
URANIE C.

Guadeloupe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1512850]Hello colleagues SFIers I registered, but I started much later and did not understand for the E365 ranking much later. Now I have 7000 vp of delay do you think that we can fill this gap in 41 days? If you have ideas I take. Thank you[/quote] no, you can not do it, it is too dificult to have 7000 vp for 41 day
URANIE C. posted:
Hello colleagues SFIers
I registered, but I started much later and did not understand for the E365 ranking much later. Now I have 7000 vp of delay do you think that we can fill this gap in 41 days? If you have ideas I take.
Thank you

no, you can not do it, it is too dificult to have 7000 vp for 41 day
4x SUPPORT
biljana l.

Macedonia

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1512850]Hello colleagues SFIers I registered, but I started much later and did not understand for the E365 ranking much later. Now I have 7000 vp of delay do you think that we can fill this gap in 41 days? If you have ideas I take. Thank you[/quote] you can take a look at this link to see who is ahead of you in your class, then do whatever it might take to get yourself in the number 1 if you want to be the champion of your group. https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=leaderboard I wish you all the best and good luck ahead.
URANIE C. posted:
Hello colleagues SFIers
Thank you

you can take a look at this link to see who is ahead of you in your class, then do whatever it might take to get yourself in the number 1 if you want to be the champion of your group.

www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=leaderboard

I wish you all the best and good luck ahead.
80x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1512850]Hello colleagues SFIers I registered, but I started much later and did not understand for the E365 ranking much later. Now I have 7000 vp of delay do you think that we can fill this gap in 41 days? If you have ideas I take. Thank you[/quote] Not impossible...but, it might need some purchases...or some BIG LUCK on ASTRO Auctions... 7000 VPs is 21000 tokens so... you should win them on ASTRO or get them purchasing some items on TripleClicks. Or...ifyou are a good seller, get them from the items you sell.
URANIE C. posted:
Hello colleagues SFIers
Thank you

Not impossible...but, it might need some purchases...or some BIG LUCK
on ASTRO Auctions...
7000 VPs is 21000 tokens
so... you should win them on ASTRO or get them purchasing some items
on TripleClicks.
Or...ifyou are a good seller, get them from the items you sell.
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,633 | Followers: 1,120 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago More by Christine D.

[quote=1512850]Hello colleagues SFIers I registered, but I started much later and did not understand for the E365 ranking much later. Now I have 7000 vp of delay do you think that we can fill this gap in 41 days? If you have ideas I take. Thank you[/quote] Hi Urankie, I found myself in that very same place you are now and I remembered the saying, "If You Believe You Can or Believe You Cannot, You are right. That shifted my thinking and I was determined to win, so I searched in SFI and in my small budget the best way to get there. I persevered and did it.. I was 2nd in class all along until near the end . Just think that through and make the decision . Wish you all the Best.. Believe in Yourself.
URANIE C. posted:
Hello colleagues SFIers
Thank you

Hi Urankie,
I found myself in that very same place you are now and I remembered the saying, "If You Believe You Can or Believe You Cannot, You are right.
That shifted my thinking and I was determined to win, so I searched in SFI and in my small budget the best way to get there. I persevered and did it..
I was 2nd in class all along until near the end .

Just think that through and make the decision .

Wish you all the Best..

Believe in Yourself.
13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 3 months ago

Uranie C - The 41 days leaves you ample time to put the plan of action you choose into force. I believe I would now major in AAuction everyday to get as many Rewardicals as possible- then exchange the Rewardicals for those valuable Versa Points. I believe you have a reachable target to hit. You know your budget and you need to bid as many TCs as you can afford. The higher your daily bids on the AAuction, naturally, will give you maximum rewardicals in return. Time is of the essence. You need to do the steps you need to do prior to your October 24th, 2018 (Your Anniversary Date. ) Also keep logging in & turning the red to green tabs, & picking up all the other Versa's in the manner you have been. (Use that TO DO tab as a check list to gather every versa point you can possibly obtain. Good luck, I will have my fingers crossed for you and send prayers your way. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Uranie C - The 41 days leaves you ample time to put the plan of action you choose into force. I believe I would now major in AAuction
everyday to get as many Rewardicals as possible- then exchange the Rewardicals for those valuable Versa Points. I believe
you have a reachable target to hit. You know your budget and you need to bid as many TCs as you can afford. The higher your daily bids on the AAuction, naturally, will give you maximum rewardicals in return. Time is of the essence. You need
to do the steps you need to do prior to your October 24th, 2018 (Your Anniversary Date. ) Also keep logging in & turning
the red to green tabs, & picking up all the other Versa's in the manner you have been. (Use that TO DO tab as a check list
to gather every versa point you can possibly obtain. Good luck, I will have my fingers crossed for you and send prayers
your way. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Urainie, I'm confused. I was expecting you to talk about the E365 contest. Are you interested in winning the E365 award for the month? This is your first year so if you have the most VersaPoints for a given month you win 1000 Rewardicals Those 7,000 VersaPoints can help. You have a wonderful opportunity to win the E365 contest if you have the most VersaPoints . If you have the most VersaPoints in your class for a given month you can do it. Is that what you want?
Hello Urainie, I'm confused. I was expecting you to talk about the E365 contest. Are you interested in winning the E365 award for the month? This is your first year so if you have the most VersaPoints for a given month you win 1000 Rewardicals Those 7,000 VersaPoints can help. You have a wonderful opportunity to win the E365 contest if you have the most VersaPoints . If you have the most VersaPoints in your class for a given month you can do it. Is that what you want?
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Try your best!. Anything can happen within the 41 days.
Try your best!. Anything can happen within the 41 days.
8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi URANIE C. The easiest way to fill in the 7000 VP gap in 41 day's would be buying at least 3 packs of 125 TCredits, it'll give you 4500 VPs. Then use those TCredits in AA to win RTs, VPs etc.. , then collect enough RTs to convert into more VPs until you get enough VPs to win the E365 Championship. This would be the easiest way, otherwise try as hard as you can, anything might happen in 41 days. All the best & good luck! Zhumagul A.
Hi URANIE C.
The easiest way to fill in the 7000 VP gap in 41 day's would be buying at least 3 packs of 125 TCredits, it'll give you 4500 VPs. Then use those TCredits in AA to win RTs, VPs etc.. , then collect enough RTs to convert into more VPs until you get enough VPs to win the E365 Championship.
This would be the easiest way, otherwise try as hard as you can, anything might happen in 41 days.

All the best & good luck!
Zhumagul A.
35x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Liked by Bruce H. Zumrud A.

Posted 3 months ago More by URANIE C. 1 Reply

I thank you all. Of course I will fight until the deadline if I get there it will be good if not too bad.
I thank you all. Of course I will fight until the deadline if I get there it will be good if not too bad.
URANIE C.

Guadeloupe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

[quote=1512850]Hello colleagues SFIers I registered, but I started much later and did not understand for the E365 ranking much later. Now I have 7000 vp of delay do you think that we can fill this gap in 41 days? If you have ideas I take. Thank you[/quote] Hi Uranie, If you wanted to know is it possible to get 7000VP withing 41 Days ?then I think it is possible!even withing few hours!if you can invest! But... there are strategically many-ways! which may depend on ... investing items ...etc. for example...125TCredit pack with 1500VP+32RT! or Single TCredits - 1 (47543)$1.99-Just $1.89 with Auto-Delivery with 102 VP+10 Rewardicals .....if you buy 102VP x 69(TCredit Packs)=7038VP + 10TR x69 =690TR's+..so ...if you buy Single TCredit Packs 69 X 1.89$=130.41$ going to cost you! and you can reduce the cost ....with Rewardicals you may get with 1 TCredit Packs & using with Astro Actions etc!! But you may have to make sure what exactly you wanted to achieve ...after getting 7000VP + I wish you all the best! Indrajith!
URANIE C. posted:
Hello colleagues SFIers
Thank you

Hi Uranie,

If you wanted to know is it possible to get 7000VP withing 41 Days ?then I think it is possible!even withing few hours!if you can invest! But... there are strategically many-ways! which may depend on ... investing items ...etc. for example...125TCredit pack with 1500VP+32RT!

or Single TCredits - 1 (47543)$1.99-Just $1.89 with Auto-Delivery with 102 VP+10 Rewardicals .....if you buy 102VP x 69(TCredit Packs)=7038VP + 10TR x69 =690TR's+..so ...if you buy Single TCredit Packs 69 X 1.89$=130.41$ going to cost you! and you can reduce the cost ....with Rewardicals you may get with 1 TCredit Packs & using with Astro Actions etc!!
But you may have to make sure what exactly you wanted to achieve ...after getting 7000VP +
I wish you all the best!

Indrajith!
12x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 3 months ago

Hi URANIE C, You can buy a single TCredit, 100 in numbers which may give you 10,200 versa points with less than $200 to spend. All the best
Hi URANIE C,

You can buy a single TCredit, 100 in numbers which may give you 10,200 versa points with less than $200 to spend.

All the best
2x SUPPORT
Timan M.

Kiribati

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings