Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Spin and Win

Posted about 1 month ago More by John O.

I didn't know of the latest Spin and Win contest until I received the news alert just now. I am not bothered anyway because I have never won more than 5 VP. May I suggest we replace VP with Tcredits now that VP has lost its status of alpha and omega? This will ensure members seriously look for and carefully read all SFI newsletters. By the way it seems to me I saw something like SFI newsletter in my mail few days ago but I forgot to pay serious attention to it. Autant pour moi!
I didn't know of the latest Spin and Win contest until I received the news alert just now. I am not bothered anyway because I have never won more than 5 VP.

May I suggest we replace VP with Tcredits now that VP has lost its status of alpha and omega?
This will ensure members seriously look for and carefully read all SFI newsletters.

By the way it seems to me I saw something like SFI newsletter in my mail few days ago but I forgot to pay serious attention to it. Autant pour moi!
John O.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1514974]I didn't know of the latest Spin and Win contest until I received the news alert just now. I am not bothered anyway because I have never won more than 5 VP. May I suggest we replace VP with Tcredits now that VP has lost its status of alpha and omega? This will ensure members seriously look for and carefully read all SFI newsletters. By the way it seems to me I saw something like SFI newsletter in my mail few days ago but I forgot to pay serious attention to it. Autant pour moi![/quote] Hi John, With all due respect and I mean it kindly. In reality we shouldn't even need a Spin and Win in order to read the News and emails that SFI send us. We should read it anyway. I have a feeling that because of the Spin and Win, many just flick down through the page to see if there is a Spin and Win and not actually read the page. The reason I come to this conclusion is because many of us and I am including myself here too, miss the Spin and Win, because we are focused on looking for it, instead of reading the whole thing. I find when I really pay attention to everything it says , I never miss the Spin and Win, only those time that I just scroll down looking for it. Yes I am guilty of doing that unfortunately, which is why now I am paying closer attention to all the emails from SFI and actually learning more. VP' s are still important for Rank and there was a discussion about it in the forum.... Regards and All the Best Christine
John O. posted:
I didn't know of the latest Spin and Win contest until I received the news alert just now. I am not bothered anyway because I have never won more than 5 VP.

May I suggest we replace VP with Tcredits now that VP has lost its status of alpha and omega?
This will ensure members seriously look for and carefully read all SFI newsletters.

By the way it seems to me I saw something like SFI newsletter in my mail few days ago but I forgot to pay serious attention to it. Autant pour moi!

Hi John,
With all due respect and I mean it kindly.
In reality we shouldn't even need a Spin and Win in order to read the News and emails that SFI send us.
We should read it anyway.

I have a feeling that because of the Spin and Win, many just flick down through the page to see if there is a Spin and Win and not actually read the page.
The reason I come to this conclusion is because many of us and I am including myself here too, miss the Spin and Win,
because we are focused on looking for it, instead of reading the whole thing.

I find when I really pay attention to everything it says , I never miss the Spin and Win, only those time that I just scroll down looking for it.
Yes I am guilty of doing that unfortunately, which is why now I am paying closer attention to all the emails from SFI and actually learning more.

VP' s are still important for Rank and there was a discussion about it in the forum....

Regards and All the Best
Christine
12x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #7

Posted about 1 month ago

Good suggestion but I think there is a recent thread in respect the VP won in Spin and Win, That SFI management should replaced the VP to Rewardicals so that we can redeemed them in any items we want. I think replaced VP from Spin and Win contest to TCredit will be a difficult tasks which will cost a lots of money to SFI. I would have prefer the VP replaced to Rewardicals instead of TCredits and that is my own opinion.
Good suggestion but I think there is a recent thread in respect the VP won in Spin and Win, That SFI management should replaced the VP to Rewardicals so that we can redeemed them in any items we want.

I think replaced VP from Spin and Win contest to TCredit will be a difficult tasks which will cost a lots of money to SFI.

I would have prefer the VP replaced to Rewardicals instead of TCredits and that is my own opinion.
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted about 1 month ago

Not a good suggestion. If we REALLY want to WORK here, reading EVERYTHING sent to us should be our "duty"...our habit... As a second thing, the value of a TCredit is TOO HIGH just to be GIVEN AWAY so easily, like in the Spin&Win contest.
Not a good suggestion.

If we REALLY want to WORK here, reading EVERYTHING sent to us should
be our "duty"...our habit...

As a second thing, the value of a TCredit is TOO HIGH just to be GIVEN
AWAY so easily, like in the Spin&Win contest.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,328 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Hello John, In reality when we are going to school unless on is in residency in higher education One don't get paid, rather we go to school to gain knowledge and apply that knowledge In later days when and if we have a job or business to get paid for it. Here you get VP's for reading the news or what is going on in the latest round about our Business to get updates. How VP is losing it values when your everything you do here depends on it including your Ranks On the other side people who don't read the news no matter what other changes occurred Even the way you suggested will not doing it anyway because reading is not in their blood. We don't need to be compensated with rewards for the things we supposed to do it anyway To grow your business other than what we get commission for our sales and other activities That brings us income. All the other extra things are just for motivated factors but not obligated for them to do so. Just be thankful and do it with or without.
Hello John,
In reality when we are going to school unless on is in residency in higher education
One don't get paid, rather we go to school to gain knowledge and apply that knowledge
In later days when and if we have a job or business to get paid for it.

Here you get VP's for reading the news or what is going on in the latest round about our
Business to get updates.

How VP is losing it values when your everything you do here depends on it including your
Ranks
On the other side people who don't read the news no matter what other changes occurred
Even the way you suggested will not doing it anyway because reading is not in their blood.

We don't need to be compensated with rewards for the things we supposed to do it anyway
To grow your business other than what we get commission for our sales and other activities
That brings us income.

All the other extra things are just for motivated factors but not obligated for them to do so.
Just be thankful and do it with or without.
6x SUPPORT
Abe T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

respected John, It's weird that you as a bronze team leader you do not know about the types of jobs that are here, more or less, basic and well known.
respected John,
It's weird that you as a bronze team leader
you do not know about the types of jobs that are here, more or less, basic
and well known.
SUPPORT
Ljiljana B.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Ray G.

[quote=1514974][b]I didn't know of the latest Spin and Win contest[/b] until I received the news alert just now. [b]I am not bothered anyway[/b] because I have never won more than 5 VP. May I suggest we replace VP with Tcredits now that VP has lost its status of alpha and omega? [b]This will ensure members seriously look for and carefully read all SFI newsletters. [/b] By the way it [b]seems to me I saw something like SFI newsletter[/b] in my mail few days ago [b]but I forgot to pay serious attention to it[/b]. Autant pour moi![/quote] Only question i have is Did you seriously read this before you posted it? What are you actually trying to say? I am a bit confused here. Ray
John O. posted:

Only question i have is Did you seriously read this before you posted it?

What are you actually trying to say? I am a bit confused here.

Ray
10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Ray G.

[quote=1514999]respected John, It's weird that you as a bronze team leader you do not know about the types of jobs that are here, more or less, basic and well known.[/quote] With all due respect. Being a Bronze Team Leader ONLY states that you have gotten 3000 VPs 1500 of which are purchases. You don't have to have any leadership ability; just money. Has nothing to do with anything being a leader really as you don't even have to have an active member in your group. Just 3 affiliates. So there are some that have reached this leadership position and don't know anything about the system. Not being negative nor toxic just stating facts. Ray
Ljiljana B. posted:
respected John,
It's weird that you as a bronze team leader
you do not know about the types of jobs that are here, more or less, basic
and well known.

With all due respect. Being a Bronze Team Leader ONLY states that you have gotten 3000 VPs 1500 of which are purchases. You don't have to have any leadership ability; just money. Has nothing to do with anything being a leader really as you don't even have to have an active member in your group. Just 3 affiliates. So there are some that have reached this leadership position and don't know anything about the system.

Not being negative nor toxic just stating facts.

Ray
10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Jackie F.

[quote=1514974]I didn't know of the latest Spin and Win contest until I received the news alert just now. I am not bothered anyway because I have never won more than 5 VP. May I suggest we replace VP with Tcredits now that VP has lost its status of alpha and omega? This will ensure members seriously look for and carefully read all SFI newsletters. By the way it seems to me I saw something like SFI newsletter in my mail few days ago but I forgot to pay serious attention to it. Autant pour moi![/quote] John, Per your post, you vaguely recall seeing an SFI newsletter in your mail, BUT...you couldn't be bothered for a mere 5 Versa Points. Should SFI replace the VP with something you place value on (a more costly TCredit), then you might seriously read the newsletters. Spin and Win offers a chance to win up to 1,000 Versa Points, with a guaranteed minimum of 5 VP. For some people, that 5 VP may mean the difference between ranks. That 5 VP may be exactly what someone needs to reach EA and not lose their CSAs. Five Versa Points may hold no value to you, but may be "make or break" to someone else, making them quite valuable indeed. Furthermore, those very 5 VP can be used to bid in 5 (FIVE!) Astro Auctions, with each auction offering a chance to win valuable prizes, including Rewardicals, which can, in turn, be exchanged for precious TCredits. While I'm sorry that, after nearly six months in SFI, the "bloom is off the rose" for you as far as free Versa Points go, I'm more concerned that, as a Team Leader, you've publicly declared "only" 5 free Versa Points AND reading SFI newsletters aren't worth the bother. With all due respect, I beg to differ.
John O. posted:

John,

Per your post, you vaguely recall seeing an SFI newsletter in your mail, BUT...you couldn't be bothered for a mere 5 Versa Points. Should SFI replace the VP with something you place value on (a more costly TCredit), then you might seriously read the newsletters.

Spin and Win offers a chance to win up to 1,000 Versa Points, with a guaranteed minimum of 5 VP. For some people, that 5 VP may mean the difference between ranks. That 5 VP may be exactly what someone needs to reach EA and not lose their CSAs. Five Versa Points may hold no value to you, but may be "make or break" to someone else, making them quite valuable indeed.

Furthermore, those very 5 VP can be used to bid in 5 (FIVE!) Astro Auctions, with each auction offering a chance to win valuable prizes, including Rewardicals, which can, in turn, be exchanged for precious TCredits.

While I'm sorry that, after nearly six months in SFI, the "bloom is off the rose" for you as far as free Versa Points go, I'm more concerned that, as a Team Leader, you've publicly declared "only" 5 free Versa Points AND reading SFI newsletters aren't worth the bother.

With all due respect, I beg to differ.
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Jackie F. 1 Reply

"Furthermore, those very 5 VP can be used to bid in 5 (FIVE!) Astro Auctions, with each auction offering a chance to win valuable prizes, including Rewardicals, which can, in turn, be exchanged for precious TCredits." Nope. Please disregard that statement. Versa Points CANNOT be used to bid in Astro Auctions, but redeeming one's Rewardicals for TCredits to bid is correct. If only the "edit" option was available for a slightly longer period of time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Furthermore, those very 5 VP can be used to bid in 5 (FIVE!) Astro Auctions, with each auction offering a chance to win valuable prizes, including Rewardicals, which can, in turn, be exchanged for precious TCredits."

Nope. Please disregard that statement. Versa Points CANNOT be used to bid in Astro Auctions, but redeeming one's Rewardicals for TCredits to bid is correct.

If only the "edit" option was available for a slightly longer period of time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

I do not agree John - I like VPs I must say, I am disappointed by the tone of your post. As a Team Leader, where is the passion, the alertness, the drive that your team and others would be looking to emulate? If you are nonchalant about your business your team members are also likely to be the same with theirs. That may be how you feel, temporarily, but remember your posts are read by the whole SFI community including your team members.
I do not agree John - I like VPs

I must say, I am disappointed by the tone of your post.

As a Team Leader, where is the passion, the alertness, the drive that your team and others would be looking to emulate? If you are nonchalant about your business your team members are also likely to be the same with theirs. That may be how you feel, temporarily, but remember your posts are read by the whole SFI community including your team members.
21x SUPPORT
Nimo P.

New Zealand

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

John, Your proposal is totally illogical. For the first time I got highest 10 VPs from Spin & Win this week. Spin & Win should NOT be replaced by TCredits. Because this is the only competition we can get at least 5 VPs free. And as versa point determines our rank so it is very important point. Spin & Win competition has two objectives: 1) we can know various programs of SFI & 2) we can earn guaranteed 5 VPs by giving answers of two/three questions. So, you must read every newsletter. There's no other way. To earn free TCredits, there is T-Time competition. To earn free rewardicals there are many competitions such as Daily Crown, Daily Grand, E365 etc. Even you can earn free TCredits from games (Card King, Time Machine etc.) Bijan Kanti Pandit
John,
Your proposal is totally illogical. For the first time I got highest 10 VPs from Spin & Win this week. Spin & Win should NOT be replaced by TCredits. Because this is the only competition we can get at least 5 VPs free. And as versa point determines our rank so it is very important point. Spin & Win competition has two objectives: 1) we can know various programs of SFI & 2) we can earn guaranteed 5 VPs by giving answers of two/three questions. So, you must read every newsletter. There's no other way. To earn free TCredits, there is T-Time competition. To earn free rewardicals there are many competitions such as Daily Crown, Daily Grand, E365 etc. Even you can earn free TCredits from games (Card King, Time Machine etc.)
Bijan Kanti Pandit

Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

| Edit settings