Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Who wants Freebies? Who wants bargains?

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago

Here's a note that I send out to my Team. I thought I would post it here in the hope that it would be of benefit to all. Here goes: [quote]Hi Team Who wants Freebies? Who wants bargains? Here are some of the free challenges and discounted packages that members may take advantage of to grow their businesses. Team Leaders, please ensure that your team members are aware of these. [b]** Smart Start – Available for a Limited Time to NEW MEMBERS ONLY[/b] The Smart Start program is designed to help new SFI Affiliates get off to a good start. Members are supported with the aim of reaching Executive Affiliate (EA) within 30 days of joining SFI. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233016 Free & automatic – members may invest if they want to. [b]** New Members Packs - Available for a Limited Time to NEW MEMBERS ONLY[/b] This is a special introductory package available to new SFI Affiliates/TripleClicks Members during their first 10 days in SFI. Note that the benefits of this package are in addition to those of the Smart Start program. https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=381607 This package is offered at a drastically reduced price of $20. [b]** Spin & Win[/b] The objective here is to encourage members to read the newsletters. Team Leaders are not to tell their team members which newsletter to read to find Spin & Win. Doing that would defeat the purpose of the challenge and would be unethical. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=204273 Free to enter [b]** Daily Grand Challenge[/b] This an exclusive daily challenge for SFI Affiliates. https://www.sfimg.com/Home/WinIt Free to enter. [b]** Daily Crown[/b] Each Daily Crown drawing will award 1000 Rewardicals to 10 people, 500 Rewardicals to 25 people, and 50 Rewardicals to 250 people. To be automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing, simply play any Eager Zebra game including any free entry game. Additionally, each Knock Out Trivia (KOT) game winner gets an additional free entry (maximum 15 each day) to the Daily Crown. You can also win entrance through Astro Auctions. https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown Free to enter [b]** E365 Challenge[/b] The objective is to score the most VersaPoints (VP) in your class during this 365-day period. There are no purchase requirements to participate in the E365 contest, and you can earn VersaPoints through a variety of educational and business-building actions Win daily and monthly prizes. https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab Free to enter. [b]** Biz Quiz[/b] A daily quiz that features a new question about SFI or TripleClicks. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215396&referrer Free to enter. ** T-Time An hourly drawing in which 30 members are awarded two free TCredits each. https://www.tripleclicks.com/t_time.php Free to enter. [b]** Badge Quest[/b] A monthly SFI contest in which Affiliates collect badges for prizes and recognition https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222445 Free to enter. [b]** Eager Zebra Games[/b] https://www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests.php Many of these have free initial games and then payment by TCredits. This is just a brief summary team – There’s Lots More ! As always, if you need help with any of the above or any other SFI related matters - let me know and I will help. Modern technology is awesome! Have a look below on how you can connect with me. Cheers Nimo Ponifasio – your SFI Sponsor SFI Team Leader – SFI ID# xxxxxxxx Connect with me on: - SFI Chat - My main preference - Email: xxxxxxx @ - Skype: xxxxxxx - FaceBook: xxxxxxx - Leaders Page: xxxxxxx - Team Forum: xxxxxxx Pease include your SFI ID# on all communications.[/quote] Please feel free to add to this list if I have missed anything out. Note that other than the heavily discounted NMP all I have included here are the freebies - things for which you do not have to pay for.
Here's a note that I send out to my Team.
I thought I would post it here in the hope that it would be of benefit to all.
Here goes:

Hi Team

Who wants Freebies? Who wants bargains?

Here are some of the free challenges and discounted packages that members may take advantage of to grow their businesses.
Team Leaders, please ensure that your team members are aware of these.

** Smart Start – Available for a Limited Time to NEW MEMBERS ONLY

The Smart Start program is designed to help new SFI Affiliates get off to a good start. Members are supported with the aim of reaching Executive Affiliate (EA) within 30 days of joining SFI.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233016
Free & automatic – members may invest if they want to.

** New Members Packs - Available for a Limited Time to NEW MEMBERS ONLY

This is a special introductory package available to new SFI Affiliates/TripleClicks Members during their first 10 days in SFI. Note that the benefits of this package are in addition to those of the Smart Start program.
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=381607
This package is offered at a drastically reduced price of $20.

** Spin & Win
The objective here is to encourage members to read the newsletters. Team Leaders are not to tell their team members which newsletter to read to find Spin & Win. Doing that would defeat the purpose of the challenge and would be unethical.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=204273
Free to enter

** Daily Grand Challenge
This an exclusive daily challenge for SFI Affiliates.
www.sfimg.com/Home/WinIt
Free to enter.

** Daily Crown
Each Daily Crown drawing will award 1000 Rewardicals to 10 people, 500 Rewardicals to 25 people, and 50 Rewardicals to 250 people.

To be automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing, simply play any Eager Zebra game including any free entry game. Additionally, each Knock Out Trivia (KOT) game winner gets an additional free entry (maximum 15 each day) to the Daily Crown. You can also win entrance through Astro Auctions.
www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown
Free to enter

** E365 Challenge
The objective is to score the most VersaPoints (VP) in your class during this 365-day period.

There are no purchase requirements to participate in the E365 contest, and you can earn VersaPoints through a variety of educational and business-building actions
Win daily and monthly prizes.
www.sfimg.com/E365?tab
Free to enter.

** Biz Quiz
A daily quiz that features a new question about SFI or TripleClicks.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215396&referrer
Free to enter.

** T-Time
An hourly drawing in which 30 members are awarded two free TCredits each.
www.tripleclicks.com/t_time.php
Free to enter.

** Badge Quest
A monthly SFI contest in which Affiliates collect badges for prizes and recognition
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222445
Free to enter.

** Eager Zebra Games
www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests.php
Many of these have free initial games and then payment by TCredits.

This is just a brief summary team – There’s Lots More !

As always, if you need help with any of the above or any other SFI related matters - let me know and I will help. Modern technology is awesome! Have a look below on how you can connect with me.

Cheers
Nimo Ponifasio – your SFI Sponsor
SFI Team Leader – SFI ID# xxxxxxxx

Connect with me on:
- SFI Chat - My main preference
- Email: xxxxxxx @
- FaceBook: xxxxxxx
- Leaders Page: xxxxxxx
- Team Forum: xxxxxxx
Pease include your SFI ID# on all communications.

Please feel free to add to this list if I have missed anything out.
Note that other than the heavily discounted NMP all I have included here are the freebies - things for which you do not have to pay for.
21x SUPPORT
Nimo P.

New Zealand

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Thanks Nimo P. for sharing this with us. A lot of freebies to help each and everyone. I will also add, T-time game. 2 TCredits each day is also a way to go. Regards.
Thanks Nimo P. for sharing this with us.
A lot of freebies to help each and everyone.
I will also add, T-time game. 2 TCredits each day is also a way to go.
Regards.
12x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #16

Posted about 1 month ago

Brilliant idea..
Brilliant idea..
yahya n.

Pakistan

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Nimo! Awesome way to get newbies and on the fence team members to take notice of the SFI opportunity. Very detailed with pertinent links yet very readable and easy to follow. You should get some excellent responses to this team mail and a ton of other SFI members swiping this file. Ed P
Hello Nimo!

Awesome way to get newbies and on the fence team members to take notice of the SFI opportunity. Very detailed with pertinent links yet very readable and easy to follow. You should get some excellent responses to this team mail and a ton of other SFI members swiping this file.

Ed P
2x SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

Posted about 1 month ago

I love freebies. Winning Rewardicals from various games always makes the day interesting and energizing.
I love freebies. Winning Rewardicals from various games always makes the day interesting and energizing.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Nimo, this is a great way for newbies to learn of the ways that you can earn and learn! I think you covered everything and its all fun and and free! Thanks for sharing and continued success to you and your team. God bless:thumbsup:
Hi Nimo, this is a great way for newbies to learn of the ways that you can earn and learn! I think you covered everything and its all fun and and free! Thanks for sharing and continued success to you and your team. God bless
SUPPORT
Terry G.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 month ago

Thank you Nimo! I am going to share it with my team! Jane
Thank you Nimo!
I am going to share it with my team!
Jane
Jane J.

India

E365 Country Champion