Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Buy a Clue.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Jackie F.

love, Love, LOVE the new game Hidden!!! There is, however, a marked difference between Hidden and other Eager Zebra games that is of concern. When we purchase, for example, Moves or Matches for Grandmaster Poker or Zackjack with our TCredits, we own those Moves/Matches, and those unused travel forward with us in the games until we eventually use them. In Hidden, we also use TCredits to purchase Clues, but...the unused Clues vanish at game's end and we start anew with each and every game. Is it possible to own our purchased Clues, and have the unused Clues travel forward with us throughout Hidden until used?
love, Love, LOVE the new game Hidden!!!
There is, however, a marked difference between Hidden and other Eager Zebra games that is of concern.
When we purchase, for example, Moves or Matches for Grandmaster Poker or Zackjack with our TCredits, we own those Moves/Matches, and those unused travel forward with us in the games until we eventually use them. In Hidden, we also use TCredits to purchase Clues, but...the unused Clues vanish at game's end and we start anew with each and every game.
Is it possible to own our purchased Clues, and have the unused Clues travel forward with us throughout Hidden until used?
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Gliceria P. 1 Reply

I have noticed that, too, Jackie, and my TCredit wallet is emptying as fast as I could make a correct guess!
I have noticed that, too, Jackie, and my TCredit wallet is emptying as fast as I could make a correct guess!
38x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Jackie F. 1 Reply

[quote=1518000]I have noticed that, too, Jackie, and my TCredit wallet is emptying as fast as I could make a correct guess![/quote] Yes, Gliceria! I'm already spending *cough, cough* an obscene amount of TCredits to play other Zackjack games, and now the Astro Auctions have me bid, Bid, BIDDING because, well, they're AWESOME, and a girl just needs to catch a break! Honestly, I'm glad it's not just me!
Gliceria P. posted:

Yes, Gliceria!
I'm already spending *cough, cough* an obscene amount of TCredits to play other Zackjack games, and now the Astro Auctions have me bid, Bid, BIDDING because, well, they're AWESOME, and a girl just needs to catch a break!

Honestly, I'm glad it's not just me!
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

I have found something else. There have been some games that my chance of choosing the right word seems hopeless. At that point, I would like to "end" that game and try another word, but I have to keep using my clues to hopefully make the right choice. I would like to see an "End Game" button at that point. What do you think?
I have found something else. There have been some games that my chance of choosing the right word seems hopeless. At that point, I would like to "end" that game and try another word, but I have to keep using my clues to hopefully make the right choice. I would like to see an "End Game" button at that point. What do you think?
3x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Gliceria P.

[quote=1518002][quote=1518000]I have noticed that, too, Jackie, and my TCredit wallet is emptying as fast as I could make a correct guess![/quote] Yes, Gliceria! I'm already spending *cough, cough* an obscene amount of TCredits to play other Zackjack games, and now the Astro Auctions have me bid, Bid, BIDDING because, well, they're AWESOME, and a girl just needs to catch a break! Honestly, I'm glad it's not just me! [/quote] Yes, Jackie! These new games (incl. Brain Sprint,) and the new AA are very "foxy" - more like the right hand giveth, and the left hand taketh away the free RTs which we redeem with TCredits in order to play more and bid more, more, more! It's perhaps the price we have to pay for having so much fun while building a business! Sigh !!!! Something's telling me there's a moral to be learned here.:worried:
Jackie F. posted:
Gliceria P. posted:

Yes, Gliceria!
I'm already spending *cough, cough* an obscene amount of TCredits to play other Zackjack games, and now the Astro Auctions have me bid, Bid, BIDDING because, well, they're AWESOME, and a girl just needs to catch a break!

Honestly, I'm glad it's not just me!

Yes, Jackie! These new games (incl. Brain Sprint,) and the new AA are very "foxy" - more like the right hand giveth, and the left hand taketh away the free RTs which we redeem with TCredits in order to play more and bid more, more, more!

It's perhaps the price we have to pay for having so much fun while building a business! Sigh !!!!
Something's telling me there's a moral to be learned here.

38x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Jackie F. 1 Reply

[quote=1518008]I have found something else. There have been some games that my chance of choosing the right word seems hopeless. At that point, I would like to "end" that game and try another word, but I have to keep using my clues to hopefully make the right choice. I would like to see an "End Game" button at that point. What do you think?[/quote] Franklin, As I recall (and please bear with me, this is a brand new game and I've played my allotted games so cannot check this) there IS an End Game button. I have been loathe to use it (racking up the points!) but I have seen it.
Franklin H. posted:

Franklin,
As I recall (and please bear with me, this is a brand new game and I've played my allotted games so cannot check this) there IS an End Game button. I have been loathe to use it (racking up the points!) but I have seen it.
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

I feel this is a great suggestion at the early stage of the game's release. This will definitely help the participants and encourage more and more of them to participate. Hope this suggestion is accepted. Regards Tarooq Khader
I feel this is a great suggestion at the early stage of the game's release.
This will definitely help the participants and encourage more and more of them to participate.
Hope this suggestion is accepted.
Regards
Tarooq Khader
Tarooq K.

India

Liked by Jackie F.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1518011][quote=1518008]I have found something else. There have been some games that my chance of choosing the right word seems hopeless. At that point, I would like to "end" that game and try another word, but I have to keep using my clues to hopefully make the right choice. I would like to see an "End Game" button at that point. What do you think?[/quote] Franklin, As I recall (and please bear with me, this is a brand new game and I've played my allotted games so cannot check this) there IS an End Game button. I have been loathe to use it (racking up the points!) but I have seen it. [/quote] Jackie, I went to do one game to check this... my word was not that hard....but, I kept using my clues to see if the END GAME will show up [img]https://i.imgur.com/JXQzqV7.jpg[/img] As you can see in the screenshot, it isn't there not even here [img]https://i.imgur.com/E1tn6v4.jpg[/img] and not even on the next window [img]https://i.imgur.com/kiNsucV.jpg[/img] it shows up only when you use all clues [img]https://i.imgur.com/FrWTxQO.jpg[/img]
Jackie F. posted:
Franklin H. posted:

Franklin,
As I recall (and please bear with me, this is a brand new game and I've played my allotted games so cannot check this) there IS an End Game button. I have been loathe to use it (racking up the points!) but I have seen it.

Jackie,
I went to do one game to check this...
my word was not that hard....but, I kept using my clues to see if the
END GAME will show up

As you can see in the screenshot, it isn't there
not even here

and not even on the next window

it shows up only when you use all clues

163x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,305 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Tanja, Thank you so much for looking into that. I am now able to see that as well. As previously mentioned, I could recall seeing an "End Game" button; however, as the games encourage speed, my recollection was a bit fuzzy. Racing through the games for points didn't allow for perfect memory. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thank you!
Tanja,

Thank you so much for looking into that. I am now able to see that as well.
As previously mentioned, I could recall seeing an "End Game" button; however, as the games encourage speed, my recollection was a bit fuzzy. Racing through the games for points didn't allow for perfect memory. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you!
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

i love this game hidden! its not easy to gues the hidden letter but its fun ▪▪▪▪and challenging.
i love this game hidden! its not easy to gues the hidden letter but its fun ▪▪▪▪and challenging.
Naida B.

Philippines

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

One thing to consider here: when you get a REALLY long word...and you are not able to find the right one immediately, sometimes it can "eat" half of your clues and you won't have enough for other words... That's one of the situations where END GAME could be handy...but, only if you have already used 1 TCredit to buy additional 10 clues.
One thing to consider here:

when you get a REALLY long word...and you are not able to find the right
one immediately, sometimes it can "eat" half of your clues and you won't
have enough for other words...
That's one of the situations where END GAME could be handy...but, only
if you have already used 1 TCredit to buy additional 10 clues.
163x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,305 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

[quote=1518343]One thing to consider here: when you get a REALLY long word...and you are not able to find the right one immediately, sometimes it can "eat" half of your clues and you won't have enough for other words... That's one of the situations where END GAME could be handy...but, only if you have already used 1 TCredit to buy additional 10 clues.[/quote] This is true. I have also wished for an opportunity to buy additional clues, as sometimes, the 10 additional clues we are able to purchase is far too few!
Tanja K. posted:
One thing to consider here:

when you get a REALLY long word...and you are not able to find the right
one immediately, sometimes it can "eat" half of your clues and you won't
have enough for other words...
That's one of the situations where END GAME could be handy...but, only
if you have already used 1 TCredit to buy additional 10 clues.

This is true.
I have also wished for an opportunity to buy additional clues, as sometimes, the 10 additional clues we are able to purchase is far too few!
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Tanja K.

| Edit settings