Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Will Migration affect E365 standing?

Posted about 1 month ago More by Eric A.

Hello Team! Kindly be of assistance to my Concern. I want to know if there will be any difficulties should I relocate/migrate to another country, please?
Hello Team! Kindly be of assistance to my Concern.
I want to know if there will be any difficulties should I relocate/migrate to another country, please?
Eric A.

Ghana

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Eric, a happy journey and a better life in another country, of your choice. From anywhere in the world, where you have an internet connection, you can work SFI business! I use every opportunity, wherever I am on a journey ... in a car, at the airport ... in the park ... to enter my SFI Account! Hello and a beautiful future ... I want :four_leaf_clover: ....Dušica
Hello Eric, a happy journey and a better life in another country, of your choice. From anywhere in the world, where you have an internet connection, you can work SFI business! I use every opportunity, wherever I am on a journey ... in a car, at the airport ... in the park ... to enter my SFI Account! Hello and a beautiful future ... I want
....Dušica
20x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1518284]Hello Team! Kindly be of assistance to my Concern. I want to know if there will be any difficulties should I relocate/migrate to another country, please?[/quote] SFI is worldwide business, you can do your SFI business anywhere in the world provided you have internet connection that you can use to access SFI website. So relocating from your region will not affect your E365 stand.
Eric A. posted:
I want to know if there will be any difficulties should I relocate/migrate to another country, please?

SFI is worldwide business, you can do your SFI business anywhere in the world provided you have internet connection that you can use to access SFI website. So relocating from your region will not affect your E365 stand.
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted about 1 month ago

It shouldn't, Eric... But, it would be wise to send a ticket to the Support informing them about your new location....otherwise, the system might "think" that your Account has been hacked.
It shouldn't, Eric...
But, it would be wise to send a ticket to the Support informing them about
your new location....otherwise, the system might "think" that your Account
has been hacked.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,328 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1518284]Hello Team! Kindly be of assistance to my Concern. I want to know if there will be any difficulties should I relocate/migrate to another country, please?[/quote] Eric, For the E365 Challenge, your Class (everyone who joined SFI the dames day as you) remains unchanged. You are all competing to be #1, and he/she with the greatest number of Versa Points at the end of the game is the winner. Barring winning the big prize, or runner-up, your competitors for Country Champion would be a different group (still within the same Class) only because your country would be different. Good luck and much success to you!
Eric A. posted:

Eric,
For the E365 Challenge, your Class (everyone who joined SFI the dames day as you) remains unchanged. You are all competing to be #1, and he/she with the greatest number of Versa Points at the end of the game is the winner.

Barring winning the big prize, or runner-up, your competitors for Country Champion would be a different group (still within the same Class) only because your country would be different.

Good luck and much success to you!
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Eric, This is absolutely true what Tanja said. You have no problem at all to relocate or migrate wherever you want, but it would be wise if you inform SFI your new address. Wish you all the best! May you be blessed always!!
Eric,
This is absolutely true what Tanja said. You have no problem at all to relocate or migrate wherever you want, but it would be wise if you inform SFI your new address.
Wish you all the best!
May you be blessed always!!
6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Liked by Eric A. Tanja K.

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1518284]Hello Team! Kindly be of assistance to my Concern. I want to know if there will be any difficulties should I relocate/migrate to another country, please?[/quote] Nothing will change until you have a permanent change of address. When you get to your destination country, it may take you a few days to acquire your (semi-)permanent mailing address, until such time you can continue operate under your current address and country. Once you have a permanent mailing address, I believe you can edit this yourself, or you can also contact support if you think you need help with address change. Once the address change is complete, your account will register in the new country, and your rankings as related to the new country will change since your versa point status doesn't change, but there may be more or less people with more VP in front of you. Everything else should more or less stay the same. You will retain your sponsor and co-sponsors, and they will receive a notice something in your account was updated/changed if it is relevant to their team leader responsibilities. Your total VP ranking will remain the same too, as will your class ranking, etc. Hope this helps. Richard Richard
Eric A. posted:

Nothing will change until you have a permanent change of address.

When you get to your destination country, it may take you a few days to acquire your (semi-)permanent mailing address, until such time you can continue operate under your current address and country.

Once you have a permanent mailing address, I believe you can edit this yourself, or you can also contact support if you think you need help with address change.

Once the address change is complete, your account will register in the new country, and your rankings as related to the new country will change since your versa point status doesn't change, but there may be more or less people with more VP in front of you.

Everything else should more or less stay the same. You will retain your sponsor and co-sponsors, and they will receive a notice something in your account was updated/changed if it is relevant to their team leader responsibilities. Your total VP ranking will remain the same too, as will your class ranking, etc.

Hope this helps.

Richard

Richard
SUPPORT
Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Eric A. Stephen D.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Eric A.

Wow! What a lovely answers, I really appreciate how SFI has made us one family to help solve each other concerns Thank you everyone for your input.
Wow! What a lovely answers,
I really appreciate how SFI has made us one family to help solve each other concerns
Thank you everyone for your input.
Eric A.

Ghana

Liked by Michael A. Tanja K.

| Edit settings