Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I'm not the winner?

Posted about 1 month ago More by Biserka N.

Hi -Regards to all For the third time, I hit the bid, but I'm not the winner? Can you explain to me a bit? Here's the example Auction # 2006 Item: TCredits - 300 pack Entry Date: Sep 24th Your Bid: 1 (with 1 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes) Your Pick-The-Bid Prediction: 348 --------------------- Astro Auction # 2006 | MSRP: $ 96.00 Auction won by Agarwal068 with a bid of 348 ---------------------- You won: 5 Matches, 5 Moves, 260 Rewardicals, 10 VP
Hi -Regards to all
For the third time, I hit the bid, but I'm not the winner?
Can you explain to me a bit?
Here's the example
Auction # 2006
Item: TCredits - 300 pack
Entry Date: Sep 24th
Your Bid: 1 (with 1 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes)
Your Pick-The-Bid Prediction: 348
---------------------
Astro Auction # 2006 | MSRP: $ 96.00

Auction won by Agarwal068 with a bid of 348
----------------------
You won: 5 Matches, 5 Moves, 260 Rewardicals, 10 VP
SUPPORT
Biserka N.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1519736]Hi -Regards to all For the third time, I hit the bid, but I'm not the winner? Can you explain to me a bit? Here's the example Auction # 2006 Item: TCredits - 300 pack Entry Date: Sep 24th Your Bid: 1 (with 1 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes) Your Pick-The-Bid Prediction: 348 --------------------- Astro Auction # 2006 | MSRP: $ 96.00 Auction won by Agarwal068 with a bid of 348 ---------------------- You won: 5 Matches, 5 Moves, 260 Rewardicals, 10 VP[/quote] Hi Biserka, When there are several people who have chosen the correct Pick the bid prediction, then there are Tiebreakers which determine who the winner is. Please check the rules here: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules Better luck next time
Biserka N. posted:
Hi -Regards to all
Here's the example
Auction # 2006
---------------------

----------------------

Hi Biserka,
When there are several people who have chosen the correct Pick the bid prediction, then there are Tiebreakers which determine who the winner is. Please check the rules here: www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules
Better luck next time
7x SUPPORT
Daniela K.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

You lost in tie breaker . Better luck next time . :)
You lost in tie breaker .
Better luck next time . :)
SUPPORT
Kamal S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1519736]Hi -Regards to all For the third time, I hit the bid, but I'm not the winner? Can you explain to me a bit? Here's the example Auction # 2006 Item: TCredits - 300 pack Entry Date: Sep 24th Your Bid: 1 (with 1 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes) Your Pick-The-Bid Prediction: 348 --------------------- Astro Auction # 2006 | MSRP: $ 96.00 Auction won by Agarwal068 with a bid of 348 ---------------------- You won: 5 Matches, 5 Moves, 260 Rewardicals, 10 VP[/quote] Hi Biserka ! For the third time you lost in tie-breaker.... it happens ! As for details read here: we have 3 tie-breakers for tie situations in Pick-The-Bid contest : "TIEBREAKERS In the case of a tie for the highest bid for an auction, three tiebreakers will be used: Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here. Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning an Astro Auction. Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first. In the case of a tie for the Pick-The-Bid contest prediction, three tiebreakers will be used: Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here. Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning the Pick The Bid contest. Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first." Good Luck next time ! Best regards !
Biserka N. posted:
Hi -Regards to all
Here's the example
Auction # 2006
---------------------

----------------------

Hi Biserka !

For the third time you lost in tie-breaker.... it happens !

As for details read here: we have 3 tie-breakers for tie situations in Pick-The-Bid contest :

"TIEBREAKERS
In the case of a tie for the highest bid for an auction, three tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here.

Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning an Astro Auction.

Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first.

In the case of a tie for the Pick-The-Bid contest prediction, three tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here.

Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning the Pick The Bid contest.

Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first."

Good Luck next time !

Best regards !
307x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi, Biserka! Here's why: TIEBREAKERS!!! [b]In the case of a tie for the highest bid for an auction, three tiebreakers will be used: [/b] [b]Tiebreaker #1[/b]: Highest pilot tip.[i] That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here.[/i] [b]Tiebreaker #2[/b]: Oldest winner. [i]If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning an Astro Auction.[/i] [b]Tiebreaker #3[/b]: Earliest entry. [i]If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first.[/i] [b]In the case of a tie for the Pick-The-Bid contest prediction, three tiebreakers will be used:[/b] [b]Tiebreaker #1[/b]: Highest pilot tip. [i]That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here.[/i] [b]Tiebreaker #2[/b]: Oldest winner. [i]If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning the Pick The Bid contest.[/i] [b]Tiebreaker #3[/b]: Earliest entry. [i]If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first.[/i] I'm so sorry.
Hi, Biserka!

Here's why:
TIEBREAKERS!!!

In the case of a tie for the highest bid for an auction, three tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning an Astro Auction.

Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first.

In the case of a tie for the Pick-The-Bid contest prediction, three tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning the Pick The Bid contest.

I'm so sorry.
5x SUPPORT
Milica R.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Biserka, On the same auction I had that PDB also, but didn't win. Someone was faster then two of us. If you go to Flight Log, and see this yellow mark, it means someone won in tiebreak. Better luck next time! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uRtxN8X.jpg[/img]
Hello Biserka,
On the same auction I had that PDB also, but didn't win. Someone was faster then two of us. If you go to Flight Log, and see this yellow mark, it means someone won in tiebreak.
Better luck next time!

34x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Thank you for your response . I almost knew it, but it's more beautiful and safe to hear from yours. I thank you once
Thank you for your response .
I almost knew it, but it's more beautiful and safe to hear from yours. I thank you once
SUPPORT
Biserka N.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

From the thread discussion , you have now understood as to why you are not the winner. You may not be the first bidder (3rd tie-breaker ). Since, you have not yet won, you will definitely pass in the 2 nd Tie-breaker;i.e.oldest winner. You have to pass the Ist Tie-breaker. You may take a chance keeping a few more Tcredits as constellation prizes; say 3 to 5 Tcredits. I suggest this for you as you , I think, has now became a[b] Master of prediction.[/b] Wish your next time winning.
From the thread discussion , you have now understood as to why you are not the winner. You may not be the first bidder (3rd tie-breaker ).
Since, you have not yet won, you will definitely pass in the 2 nd Tie-breaker;i.e.oldest winner.
You have to pass the Ist Tie-breaker. You may take a chance keeping a few more Tcredits as constellation prizes; say 3 to 5 Tcredits.
I suggest this for you as you , I think, has now became a Master of prediction.
Wish your next time winning.
4x SUPPORT
SUJOY C.

India

E365 Champion

Again Auction #2114 Item: TCredits - 300 pack Entry Date: Sep 30th Your Bid: 2 (with 2 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes) Your Pick-The-Bid prediction:[b] 351[/b] To see all of the auction's winners and claim the prizes you've won, click the following launch link now: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Launch?id=2114 [b]I'm not the winner?[/b] AA# 2114 TCredits - 300 pack Sun, September 30, 2018 - 6:51 AM WINNER/HIGH BID: Binggo /[b] 351 [/b]ROCKET BOX: 1,000 Rewardicals won by pacer1 REPLAY FLIGHT PRIZES I WON: 5 Matches for Zackjack/Grandmaster Poker 5 Moves for Grandmaster Poker 23 Rewardicals SUPERNOVA: No winner/rolled over PICK THE BID: 500 Rewardicals won by justdoitnow VIP ROCKET BOX: 500 Rewardicals won by reycolombia ------------------------------------------
Again
Auction #2114
Entry Date: Sep 30th
Your Bid: 2 (with 2 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes)
Your Pick-The-Bid prediction: 351

To see all of the auction's winners and claim the prizes you've won, click the following launch link now:

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Launch?id=2114
I'm not the winner?
AA# 2114 TCredits - 300 pack Sun, September 30, 2018 - 6:51 AM
WINNER/HIGH BID:
Binggo / 351 ROCKET BOX:
1,000 Rewardicals won by pacer1 REPLAY FLIGHT
PRIZES I WON:

5 Matches for Zackjack/Grandmaster Poker
5 Moves for Grandmaster Poker
23 Rewardicals

SUPERNOVA:
No winner/rolled over