Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Affirmations - Are You Kidding Me??? Read On!!!

Posted about 1 month ago

Affirmations??? Are You Kidding Me???Read On!!! Let's say you recognize a weakness in your life because you have an idea that negative feelings have held you back in some areas. You are quite aware that optimists achieve must faster than pessimists, right? Now, you are asking, Bruce, how can I get a positive frame of mind ? Simply tell yourself, that you really enjoy being yourself. Also tell yourself that you enjoy seeing others happy and succeeding.. Now, on the other side of the coin, (there's always 2 sides, right, and that's a good thing.), there is someone in your life whom you dislike for some reason or another. Tell yourself, You know, I like her/him, they are becoming one of my best friends. I know, this sounds so simple, but if you repeat what you want to believe often enough it has a real chance to come to pass in your lifetime. You are correct, this is not a new idea, however, let us call it a greatly unused idea. Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Affirmations??? Are You Kidding Me???Read On!!!
Let's say you recognize a weakness in your life because you have an idea that negative feelings have held you back in some
areas. You are quite aware that optimists achieve must faster than pessimists, right? Now, you are asking, Bruce, how can
I get a positive frame of mind ?
Simply tell yourself, that you really enjoy being yourself. Also tell yourself that you enjoy seeing others happy and succeeding..
Now, on the other side of the coin, (there's always 2 sides, right, and that's a good thing.), there is someone in your life
whom you dislike for some reason or another.
Tell yourself, You know, I like her/him, they are becoming one of my best friends. I know, this sounds so simple, but
if you repeat what you want to believe often enough it has a real chance to come to pass in your lifetime.
You are correct, this is not a new idea, however, let us call it a greatly unused idea.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Bruce...you're AWESOME! You share so much knowledge with us, and it's greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Bruce...you're AWESOME!
You share so much knowledge with us, and it's greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Nice topic and discussion. Most cases, we fail due to our fear and nervousness. If we keep faith and belief on us, then many works are completed very smoothly. Life is a full challenge; Without that there is no charm. As a human beings, we are the best creators of God. Our intelligence helps us to grow. Negative feelings can overcome very easily, if we THINK POSITIVE and BE POSITIVE. So, in such situation, be CALM and COOL, keep FOCUS on specific work to minimize the same. Thanks for your sharing.
Nice topic and discussion.
Most cases, we fail due to our fear and nervousness.
If we keep faith and belief on us, then many works are completed very smoothly.
Life is a full challenge; Without that there is no charm.
As a human beings, we are the best creators of God.
Our intelligence helps us to grow.
Negative feelings can overcome very easily, if we THINK POSITIVE and BE POSITIVE.
So, in such situation, be CALM and COOL, keep FOCUS on specific work to minimize the same.
Thanks for your sharing.
4x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Bruce Thank you for a wonderful post. For it reminded me of what I tell others to do, to believe in them self's and I guess I forgot to believe in my self.
Hi Bruce
Thank you for a wonderful post.
For it reminded me of what I tell others to do, to believe in them self's and I guess I forgot to believe in my self.

6x SUPPORT
Susan S.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1524123] Now, on the other side of the coin, (there's always 2 sides, right, and that's a good thing.), . . . [/quote] Good Morning Bruce :) I liked your post and agree with it, but one thing I have learned in MY life is that there are three sides to a coin. The third side is known as the "Balance" (also called the edge). If we keep our life in "Balance" we find the "happy ~ sweet spot" that keeps us in moderation and from abusing anything. Hope you liked my thoughts on your two-sided coin! :smiley: Enjoying the Journey
Bruce H. posted:

Now, on the other side of the coin,
(there's always 2 sides, right, and that's a good thing.), . . .

Good Morning Bruce :)
I liked your post and agree with it,
but

one thing I have learned in MY life
is that there are three sides to a coin.
The third side is known as the "Balance"
(also called the edge).

If we keep our life in "Balance"
we find the "happy ~ sweet spot"
that keeps us in moderation
and from abusing anything.

Hope you liked my thoughts
on your two-sided coin!

Enjoying the Journey

10x SUPPORT
Becky F.

United States