Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why did not I get any reward?

Posted about 1 month ago More by Biserka N.

Hi, Biserka! The following Astro Auction has now completed boarding and is ready for launching! Auction #2132 Item: TCredits - 500 pack Entry Date: Oct 2nd Your Bid: 1 (with 1 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes) [b]Your Pick-The-Bid prediction: [b]588[/b][/b] --------------------------------------------------- Astro Auction #2132 | MSRP: $160.00 Auction won by ohcanada [b]with bid of 588[/b] The 1,000 RT Rocket Box was won by Th0m4s The 17000 RT Supernova rolled over The 500 RT VIP Rocket Box was won by Debbie44 The 500 RT Pick The Bid was won by DG2013 My prediction was correct. This happens the second time in the same way You won: A Daily Crown Entry, 5 Matches, 13 Rewardicals
Hi, Biserka!
The following Astro Auction has now completed boarding and is ready for launching!
Auction #2132
Item: TCredits - 500 pack
Entry Date: Oct 2nd
Your Bid: 1 (with 1 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes)
Your Pick-The-Bid prediction: [b]588[/b]
---------------------------------------------------
Astro Auction #2132 | MSRP: $160.00

Auction won by ohcanada with bid of 588

The 1,000 RT Rocket Box was won by Th0m4s
The 17000 RT Supernova rolled over
The 500 RT VIP Rocket Box was won by Debbie44
The 500 RT Pick The Bid was won by DG2013
My prediction was correct.
This happens the second time in the same way
You won: A Daily Crown Entry, 5 Matches, 13 Rewardicals
SUPPORT
Biserka N.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Biserka Read Astro rules about tiebreakers : [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules]Astro/Rules[/url] [quote]In the case of a tie for the Pick-The-Bid contest prediction, three tiebreakers will be used: Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here. Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning the Pick The Bid contest. Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first.[/quote] Regards, Ana B.
Hello Biserka

Read Astro rules about tiebreakers :

Astro/Rules
In the case of a tie for the Pick-The-Bid contest prediction, three tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here.

Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning the Pick The Bid contest.

Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first.

Regards,
Ana B.
7x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

Guru Rank: #18

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi, The only thing that I could think of is that you tied for the win and lost in the tiebreaker. I found this and I hope it helps. In the case of a tie for the Pick-The-Bid contest prediction, three tiebreakers will be used: Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here. Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If a tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the winner will be awarded to the bidder who has gone the longest without winning the Pick The Bid contest. Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If a tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first.
Hi, The only thing that I could think of is that you tied for the win and lost in the tiebreaker. I found this and I hope it helps.

In the case of a tie for the Pick-The-Bid contest prediction, three tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here.

Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If a tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the winner will be awarded to the bidder who has gone the longest without winning the Pick The Bid contest.

Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If a tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first.
6x SUPPORT
Paul R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Biserka! It is very good, if you predict a final price exactly, the worse it is that here obviously several bidders have predicted the same final price and you lose only in "tiebreak" the safe price believed. Read through the rules about the tiebreak and you will understand! Otherwise, good luck to you!
Hello Biserka!
It is very good, if you predict a final price exactly, the worse it is that here obviously several bidders have predicted the same final price and you lose only in "tiebreak" the safe price believed.
Read through the rules about the tiebreak and you will understand!
Otherwise, good luck to you!
2x SUPPORT
Hans-Peter S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
[img]https://i.imgur.com/F6s4jBG.jpg[/img] Biserka, you lost it because of one of the Tiebreaker rules... if you go to your auction you should see the YELLOW icon, like you can see in the screenshot above.

Biserka,
you lost it because of one of the Tiebreaker rules...
if you go to your auction you should see the YELLOW icon, like you can see
in the screenshot above.
163x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,305 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Biserka, Yes I can see you had the same prediction. Perhaps if such case arises then they play by the rules, terms and conditions. Like first enter first win bases. However big congratulations to you, that means you are close to being a winner. Keep playing and winning! best regards
Hi Biserka,
Yes I can see you had the same prediction.
Perhaps if such case arises then they play by the rules,
terms and conditions. Like first enter first win bases.
However big congratulations to you, that means you are close to
being a winner.
Keep playing and winning!
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 month ago

What did you expect to win when you bid only one T credit and awarded it to prizes? No tip either.
What did you expect to win when you bid only one T credit and awarded it to prizes?
No tip either.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Thank you all for the answer!!
Thank you all for the answer!!
SUPPORT
Biserka N.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

In case of " pick The Bid " in AA , having same prediction by more than one bidder, the winner is decided by three Tie-Breaker RULES. The Rules in brief are : i) Highest spending of Tcredits in Constellation Prizes ; If you spend only one Tcredit for Constellation prizes, then your chances of winning is minimum or rare even if your prediction is the winning Bid; ii) Oldest Winner; There may have more than one bidders who have not yet won this [b]PICK THE BID CONTEST[/b] ; Here also tie may not break ; iii) The First Bidder; Considering the above three Tie-breaker Rules; I suggest , to spend [b]2 to 5 Tcredits[/b], for winning Pick the Bid contest.
In case of " pick The Bid " in AA , having same prediction by more than one bidder, the winner is decided by three Tie-Breaker RULES. The Rules in brief are :
i) Highest spending of Tcredits in Constellation Prizes ; If you spend only one Tcredit for Constellation prizes, then your chances of winning is minimum or rare even if your prediction is the winning Bid;
ii) Oldest Winner; There may have more than one bidders who have not yet won this PICK THE BID CONTEST ; Here also tie may not break ;
iii) The First Bidder;
Considering the above three Tie-breaker Rules; I suggest , to spend 2 to 5 Tcredits, for winning Pick the Bid contest.
4x SUPPORT
SUJOY C.

India

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

excellent job!!!
excellent job!!!
14x SUPPORT
Md. R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Thank you , I did that.
Thank you , I did that.
SUPPORT
Biserka N.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

The first time I picked the bid, I noticed that I was not rewarded I was really confused. I contacted my sponsor directly to understand better. He automatically sent me a link on the rules of the game. That's how I understood better. https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules
The first time I picked the bid, I noticed that I was not rewarded
I was really confused. I contacted my sponsor directly to understand better. He automatically sent me a link on the rules of the game. That's how I understood better.
www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules
Fatim S.

Burkina Faso

Liked by Andjelija S.

| Edit settings