Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Hidden game suggestion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello- I have a suggestion for the Hidden game and wanted some feedback. I have had some good games and ended up having the game over clicked when trying to advance to the next word. Is it possible to move the buttons or add a box asking are you sure you want to end this game. So if the end game ends up being clicked by accident we can cancel that part and continue the game? Robert
Hello-

I have a suggestion for the Hidden game and wanted some feedback. I have had some good games and ended up having the game over clicked when trying to advance to the next word. Is it possible to move the buttons or add a box asking are you sure you want to end this game. So if the end game ends up being clicked by accident we can cancel that part and continue the game?

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Robert, I see you and I share a passion for the game hidden and a pet peeve about it too. Unfortunately for us web designers are notorious for crowding key areas of play with multiple choices all one on top of another, it's to speed up gameplay as it would be far too arduous to move a mouse all the way over to the other end of the screen to make a different decision. Like Gery said this game is in its beta stage and suggestions like yours are very much needed to enhance the future of Hidden's final design. Ed P
Hello Robert,

I see you and I share a passion for the game hidden and a pet peeve about it too. Unfortunately for us web designers are notorious for crowding key areas of play with multiple choices all one on top of another, it's to speed up gameplay as it would be far too arduous to move a mouse all the way over to the other end of the screen to make a different decision. Like Gery said this game is in its beta stage and suggestions like yours are very much needed to enhance the future of Hidden's final design.

Ed P
2x SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

Posted about 1 month ago

I did wrong several times, and I clicked on END GAME!
I did wrong several times, and I clicked on END GAME!
30x SUPPORT
Gordana G.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

I thought that the location of the END GAME button was inconvenient only for me .. It needs to be swapped with the button [b]GUESS[/b], so as it is located in the window [u]GUESS[/u] on the right side/ Then if you desired to push a button [b]GUESS[/b], game will not be finished for our disappointment.
I thought that the location of the END GAME button was inconvenient only for me .. It needs to be swapped with the button GUESS, so as it is located in the window GUESS on the right side/
Then if you desired to push a button GUESS, game will not be finished for our disappointment.
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Robert, you have quite a good suggestion since anything that can bring improvements to the Hidden game is welcomed...what you are asking seems to have been provided in other EZgames such as POKER GAMES...where it will ask you a question whether you want to end the game?
Hi Robert,
you have quite a good suggestion since anything that can bring improvements
to the Hidden game is welcomed...what you are asking seems to have been
provided in other EZgames such as POKER GAMES...where it will ask you a question
whether you want to end the game?

5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

Hello Robert, we share the same interest in the Hidden game. I LOVE that game because of the words and it's easy to figure out. You have to buy "clues" with TCredits. I could spend all day playing it. I don't see reason to change anything.
Hello Robert, we share the same interest in the Hidden game. I LOVE that game because of the words and it's easy to figure out. You have to buy "clues" with TCredits. I could spend all day playing it. I don't see reason to change anything.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Robert i too love playing Hidden anyway as it is still Beta let the dust settle by then i am certain SFI will finetune and boost when it is necessary cheers Johnny
Hi Robert
i too love playing Hidden anyway as it is still Beta let the dust settle by then i am certain SFI will finetune and boost when it is necessary
cheers
Johnny
SUPPORT
Johnny T.

Singapore

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Paul W. Eileen P.

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1530257]Hello- I have a suggestion for the Hidden game and wanted some feedback. I have had some good games and ended up having the game over clicked when trying to advance to the next word. Is it possible to move the buttons or add a box asking are you sure you want to end this game. So if the end game ends up being clicked by accident we can cancel that part and continue the game? Robert[/quote] You are very right,me too i accindentally clicked on that butoon several times.I was angrt the game ended.They should set it like zackjack or grandmaster poker and ask if you are sure you really want to end the game. Thanks,hope that idea will be taken into consideration
Robert T. posted:
Hello-

I have a suggestion for the Hidden game and wanted some feedback. I have had some good games and ended up having the game over clicked when trying to advance to the next word. Is it possible to move the buttons or add a box asking are you sure you want to end this game. So if the end game ends up being clicked by accident we can cancel that part and continue the game?

Robert

You are very right,me too i accindentally clicked on that butoon several times.I was angrt the game ended.They should set it like zackjack or grandmaster poker and ask if you are sure you really want to end the game.
Thanks,hope that idea will be taken into consideration
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Liked by Paul W.

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1530257]Hello- I have a suggestion for the Hidden game and wanted some feedback. I have had some good games and ended up having the game over clicked when trying to advance to the next word. Is it possible to move the buttons or add a box asking are you sure you want to end this game. So if the end game ends up being clicked by accident we can cancel that part and continue the game? Robert[/quote] it is not by accident, it happen to me too, i have 20 more clues and game finished when i click for new word. i think is BUG. i also write for this on the forum few days ago.
Robert T. posted:
Hello-

Robert

it is not by accident, it happen to me too, i have 20 more clues and game finished when i click for new word. i think is BUG. i also write for this on the forum few days ago.
4x SUPPORT
biljana l.

Macedonia

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1530339]Hello Robert, we share the same interest in the Hidden game. I LOVE that game because of the words and it's easy to figure out. You have to buy "clues" with TCredits. I could spend all day playing it. I don't see reason to change anything. [/quote] Hi Robert, I’m with Mr. Stephen, especially the last sentence of his comment. HIDDEN, just like any other brain games, have strategies and blunders that comes with it. And at times, things are placed strategically. If we can notice, HIDDEN does not have a time limit, so we were given enough time to think and execute. And, given the opportunity to be very careful in executions. So, in my personal opinion, and with all due respect, I guess I’m fine with the set up of HIDDEN right now. And this is NOT meant for any debate nor arguments. If the Team wishes to change the settings, so be it... Cheers everyone...!!!
Stephen B. posted:

Hi Robert,
I’m with Mr. Stephen, especially the last sentence of his comment.
HIDDEN, just like any other brain games, have strategies and blunders that comes with it. And at times, things are placed strategically. If we can notice, HIDDEN does not have a time limit, so we were given enough time to think and execute. And, given the opportunity to be very careful in executions.
So, in my personal opinion, and with all due respect, I guess I’m fine with the set up of HIDDEN right now.
And this is NOT meant for any debate nor arguments.
If the Team wishes to change the settings, so be it...
Cheers everyone...!!!
SUPPORT
Ramon V.

Turks And Caicos Islands

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1530257]Hello- I have a suggestion for the Hidden game and wanted some feedback. I have had some good games and ended up having the game over clicked when trying to advance to the next word. Is it possible to move the buttons or add a box asking are you sure you want to end this game. So if the end game ends up being clicked by accident we can cancel that part and continue the game? Robert[/quote] Hey Robert, Great idea. We went ahead an added a confirmation. Kyle
Robert T. posted:
Hello-

Robert

Hey Robert,

Great idea. We went ahead an added a confirmation.

Kyle
Kyle

United States

Liked by Robert T.

| Edit settings