Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can a person who hasn't logged in for months, can now show VPs for the current month?

Posted about 1 month ago More by William H. 1 Reply

That would be nice if in fact they had started working again. However, their last login date is sometimes 4 or 5 months ago.
That would be nice if in fact they had started working again. However, their last login date is sometimes 4 or 5 months ago.
2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Stephen D. James K.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Indrajith R.

[quote=1524164]That would be nice if in fact they had started working again. However, their last login date is sometimes 4 or 5 months ago. [/quote] I wonder ...if you do have any suggestions? how ?...:laughing:
William H. posted:

I wonder ...if you do have any suggestions? how ?...

10x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Liked by James K.

Posted about 1 month ago

I noticed this too late last month. This might turn out to be a perk for affiliates that are not sure what they are doing. If they quit for a month or two their VP appears to keep rolling over, so if they come back three months later, they basically resume where they left off. Gery or support team, is this how it works? If so, this is a REAL perk for affiliates to come back, and if this is not by design but by accident, I think it should stay this way or be this way by design, because as a TL it gives me an additional tool to try to convince new affiliates to come back. Richard
I noticed this too late last month.
This might turn out to be a perk for affiliates that are not sure what they are doing.

If they quit for a month or two their VP appears to keep rolling over, so if they come back three months later, they basically resume where they left off.

Gery or support team, is this how it works?

If so, this is a REAL perk for affiliates to come back, and if this is not by design but by accident, I think it should stay this way or be this way by design, because as a TL it gives me an additional tool to try to convince new affiliates to come back.

Richard
SUPPORT
Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago

Proclaimed June 1st, 2018: New Unlimited VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically. [i]Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA [u]perks[/u] such as Bonus TCredits, [u]qualifying[/u] VersaPoints must be [b]earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.[/b][/i] https://news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/ [u]Corollary: [/u] It appears that although a monthly balance of up to 1499-VP is repeatedly transferred sequentially every month, that any enhanced "[u]perks[/u]" [i](for the Current-month)[/i] will be earned [b]only[/b] on the VP "earned in the prior 45 days from when Commissions are processed" [i](on the 10th)[/i]. VP Transfers do not circumvent the [b]Active Affiliate/Sponsor[/b] programs. (PSAs still Rollup unless the Sponsor is Active) https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=234018 Best Wishes,
Proclaimed June 1st, 2018:

New Unlimited VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS
All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.
news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

Corollary:
It appears that although a monthly balance of up to 1499-VP is repeatedly transferred sequentially every month, that any enhanced "perks" (for the Current-month) will be earned only on the VP "earned in the prior 45 days from when Commissions are processed" (on the 10th).

VP Transfers do not circumvent the Active Affiliate/Sponsor programs. (PSAs still Rollup unless the Sponsor is Active)
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=234018

Best Wishes,
14x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Liked by James K.

| Edit settings