Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Attention Mr. Gery - Immediate Action Required!

Posted 27 days ago More by Munish Y.

[quote=1536281]While there are some dedicated proprietors involved with the RECA program, this demonstrates [u]why we saw the ECA program completely overhauled.[/u] Again, many ECAs at that time were dedicated to their e-commerce activity as proprietors, but many joined the program hoping to find an avenue to easy/instant money. So, with exception of the most active ECAs (top sales performers), all other ECAs were suspended. Of course since then, many migrated to the RECA program and worked to meet the necessary requirements to get going again. AND...I'm sure new referrals were also made. So, my point in providing this overview is this: Sadly, many RECA proprietors are simply not dedicated to their business; they simply joined the program (even with the higher standards/requirements in place) only hoping to earn easy/instant income. Again, fortunately we DO HAVE dedicaed RECAs...but so many simply aren't. --Hal[/quote] Hello Mr. Harold 100% I agree with you...:thumbsup: Mr. Gery had promised that quality in RW program will not be compromised... Hope for the best...
Harold G. posted:
While there are some dedicated proprietors involved with the RECA program, this demonstrates why we saw the ECA program completely overhauled. Again, many ECAs at that time were dedicated to their e-commerce activity as proprietors, but many joined the program hoping to find an avenue to easy/instant money. So, with exception of the most active ECAs (top sales performers), all other ECAs were suspended. Of course since then, many migrated to the RECA program and worked to meet the necessary requirements to get going again. AND...I'm sure new referrals were also made. So, my point in providing this overview is this: Sadly, many RECA proprietors are simply not dedicated to their business; they simply joined the program (even with the higher standards/requirements in place) only hoping to earn easy/instant income. Again, fortunately we DO HAVE dedicaed RECAs...but so many simply aren't.

--Hal

Hello Mr. Harold
100% I agree with you...

Mr. Gery had promised that quality in RW program will not be compromised...
Hope for the best...
10x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 27 days ago

I also noticed this a few times but did not think to report it When you clicked the link for some stores they did open it would say not available
I also noticed this a few times but did not think to report it
When you clicked the link for some stores they did open it would say not available
SUPPORT
Susan P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 27 days ago 1 Reply

I think they are not paid the platforms, and they did not sign out. Associates may not know that they need to write support and inform that RECA be removed.
I think they are not paid the platforms, and they did not sign out.
Associates may not know that they need to write support and inform that RECA be removed.

33x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 27 days ago

Totally agree , I check my website every day same as I log in every day in my SFI account. So the only conclusion is that they are not serious business people :bowtie:
Totally agree , I check my website every day same as I log in every day in my SFI account.
So the only conclusion is that they are not serious business people
5x SUPPORT
John v.

Netherlands

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 27 days ago More by Munish Y.

[quote=1536312]I think they are not paid the platforms, and they did not sign out. Associates may not know that they need to write support and inform that RECA be removed. [/quote] Yes I agree.. the associates must inform the support to get their store removed if for whatever reason they don't want to be part of... The best solution that comes in my head is to use the opt-out option... something similar what we have for sfi.. This option should be given in RECA backoffice too...So everything is automated...no trouble for sfi support team...:thumbsup:
Mirjana & Igor C. posted:
I think they are not paid the platforms, and they did not sign out.
Associates may not know that they need to write support and inform that RECA be removed.

Yes I agree.. the associates must inform the support to get their store removed if for whatever reason they don't want to be part of...

The best solution that comes in my head is to use the opt-out option... something similar what we have for sfi..
This option should be given in RECA backoffice too...So everything is automated...no trouble for sfi support team...

10x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 27 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1536281]While there are some dedicated proprietors involved with the RECA program, this demonstrates [u]why we saw the ECA program completely overhauled.[/u] Again, many ECAs at that time were dedicated to their e-commerce activity as proprietors, but many joined the program hoping to find an avenue to easy/instant money. So, with exception of the most active ECAs (top sales performers), all other ECAs were suspended. Of course since then, many migrated to the RECA program and worked to meet the necessary requirements to get going again. AND...I'm sure new referrals were also made. So, my point in providing this overview is this: Sadly, many RECA proprietors are simply not dedicated to their business; they simply joined the program (even with the higher standards/requirements in place) only hoping to earn easy/instant income. Again, fortunately we DO HAVE dedicaed RECAs...but so many simply aren't. --Hal[/quote] Exactly right. Meanwhile, we DO have staff dedicated to monitoring Rewardical listings and we pruned the dead branches just a few weeks ago. We'll get it cleaned up again and appreciate the heads-up.
Harold G. posted:
While there are some dedicated proprietors involved with the RECA program, this demonstrates why we saw the ECA program completely overhauled. Again, many ECAs at that time were dedicated to their e-commerce activity as proprietors, but many joined the program hoping to find an avenue to easy/instant money. So, with exception of the most active ECAs (top sales performers), all other ECAs were suspended. Of course since then, many migrated to the RECA program and worked to meet the necessary requirements to get going again. AND...I'm sure new referrals were also made. So, my point in providing this overview is this: Sadly, many RECA proprietors are simply not dedicated to their business; they simply joined the program (even with the higher standards/requirements in place) only hoping to earn easy/instant income. Again, fortunately we DO HAVE dedicaed RECAs...but so many simply aren't.

--Hal

Exactly right. Meanwhile, we DO have staff dedicated to monitoring Rewardical listings and we pruned the dead branches just a few weeks ago. We'll get it cleaned up again and appreciate the heads-up.
Gery

United States

Posted 27 days ago, edited 27 days ago

He's right dead stores. I guess these are shopify stores and the store or website owner has not paid their bill and it say's come back later store is closed! Thanks, Anna Williams
He's right dead stores. I guess these are shopify stores and the store or website owner has not paid their bill and it say's come back later store is closed!

Thanks,
Anna Williams
Anna W.

United States

Posted 26 days ago More by Munish Y.

[quote=1536350][quote=1536281]While there are some dedicated proprietors involved with the RECA program, this demonstrates [u]why we saw the ECA program completely overhauled.[/u] Again, many ECAs at that time were dedicated to their e-commerce activity as proprietors, but many joined the program hoping to find an avenue to easy/instant money. So, with exception of the most active ECAs (top sales performers), all other ECAs were suspended. Of course since then, many migrated to the RECA program and worked to meet the necessary requirements to get going again. AND...I'm sure new referrals were also made. So, my point in providing this overview is this: Sadly, many RECA proprietors are simply not dedicated to their business; they simply joined the program (even with the higher standards/requirements in place) only hoping to earn easy/instant income. Again, fortunately we DO HAVE dedicaed RECAs...but so many simply aren't. --Hal[/quote] Exactly right. Meanwhile, we DO have staff dedicated to monitoring Rewardical listings and we pruned the dead branches just a few weeks ago. We'll get it cleaned up again and appreciate the heads-up. [/quote] thank you very much Mr. Gery for looking into the matter...
Gery posted:
Harold G. posted:

--Hal

Exactly right. Meanwhile, we DO have staff dedicated to monitoring Rewardical listings and we pruned the dead branches just a few weeks ago. We'll get it cleaned up again and appreciate the heads-up.

thank you very much Mr. Gery for looking into the matter...
10x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 26 days ago 2 Replies

I have actually been waiting for about a month and half to see what I need to do to become a person to sell in the Rewardical program but I haven't heard back yet from anyone. I would definitively keep up with my store if I was able to sell!! :) Any ideas on when/if I will hear something about selling with the rewardicals program?
I have actually been waiting for about a month and half to see what I need to do to become a person to sell in the Rewardical program but I haven't heard back yet from anyone. I would definitively keep up with my store if I was able to sell!! :) Any ideas on when/if I will hear something about selling with the rewardicals program?
Shawna R.

United States

Posted 26 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1536519]I have actually been waiting for about a month and half to see what I need to do to become a person to sell in the Rewardical program but I haven't heard back yet from anyone. I would definitively keep up with my store if I was able to sell!! :) Any ideas on when/if I will hear something about selling with the rewardicals program?[/quote] Carefully study your chosen option from the links on https://www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register If you have not yet submitted a Support Ticket about your RECA application, please do so now. If you have submitted a Support Ticket, please check the Status and add any additional information to the existing Ticket. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Tickets Support Tickets are often Pending additional information or activity from the Submitter. Best Wishes,
Shawna R. posted:

Carefully study your chosen option from the links on www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register

If you have not yet submitted a Support Ticket about your RECA application, please do so now.

If you have submitted a Support Ticket, please check the Status and add any additional information to the existing Ticket. www.sfimg.com/Support/Tickets

Support Tickets are often Pending additional information or activity from the Submitter.

Best Wishes,
14x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 26 days ago More by Munish Y.

[quote=1536519]I have actually been waiting for about a month and half to see what I need to do to become a person to sell in the Rewardical program but I haven't heard back yet from anyone. I would definitively keep up with my store if I was able to sell!! :) Any ideas on when/if I will hear something about selling with the rewardicals program?[/quote] Hello Shawna... Sry to hear that your application is still in pending process...It will be good if you remind the support team about or pending application... I hope you have fully understood the RW program...?? We do not sell IN the RW program but we sell WITH the RW program...:thumbsup::wink: It is not like once your store is approved and you will start selling your products right away...that is not going to happen... RW program is member reward program...were you attract customer by giving them RT when they purchase from your store...and this RT's will cost you some cents to give away...but only when there is sale... You will be using the RW program just like a bait to attract your customer...:thumbsup: The conversion of the traffic to your store will totally depend how good your products are and pricing in relation to others...You will still have to do your promotion on a regular basis... The success will totally depend on how well you use the RW program in your store promotion...:thumbsup: wishing you good luck and all the very best...
Shawna R. posted:

Hello Shawna...

Sry to hear that your application is still in pending process...It will be good if you remind the support team about or pending application...

I hope you have fully understood the RW program...??
We do not sell IN the RW program but we sell WITH the RW program...

It is not like once your store is approved and you will start selling your products right away...that is not going to happen...

RW program is member reward program...were you attract customer by giving them RT when they purchase from your store...and this RT's will cost you some cents to give away...but only when there is sale...

You will be using the RW program just like a bait to attract your customer...

The conversion of the traffic to your store will totally depend how good your products are and pricing in relation to others...You will still have to do your promotion on a regular basis...

The success will totally depend on how well you use the RW program in your store promotion...

wishing you good luck and all the very best...
10x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings