Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

" So Where Do I Start" This is NOT a Question!

Posted 26 days ago More by Johnny and Christine ..

[b]Explaining SFI ...Explaining it to someone who has just joined needs to include this entire writing.[/b] [i][b] "So Where Do I Start?" .[/b][/i] To help answer this question , if you haven't already done so, please read the this [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=133991&pg=1]Conversion[/url]. it is the framework for anyone who starts an online business and should be applied every time someone joins you in SFI So, let's look at how to start helping others to understand SFI. To be successful you must first achieve two things... 1. [b]Obtain new signups,[/b] 2. [b] Help them Get Started.[/b] The reality is the internet is a highly competitive market place so to compete we need to be competitive. There are 100's of millions of people on the Internet and billions of web pages. To make even a tiny ripple in this ever expanding ocean of competition, you've got to work very hard at advertising to consistently build a database of new signups/leads. [b]Why SFI shines brightly online?[/b] Did you know SFI offers everyone new signup to those who join, we can help and teach them and when we do the sky is just the beginning, success is a guarantee, the limit of success become limitless when you know what you don't know. To solve the question [i]“Where do I start?”[/i] is not what you need answered, the question you need to be asking is "So How Can I Get Others Started" So let's explore that by starting with a few ways you can convert new Affiliates from the joining stage to the getting started stage. There is one thing that needs to be made very clear here though. If anyone wants to get serious about making money, it is important to understand that it will cost you. That's just business, every business requires investment to survive. [i]“I was told it is free"[/i] Forget it! If we don't invest, sorry to state the obvious but "We just won't have a business!" That's just common sense, To not invest time just for starters, simply means you are going nowhere, you need to do some work at first sure, but once you have started others will see that and they will too. You need to get professional, accept the fact that SFI has spent a fortune on developing a system complete with products, services, marketing, training, promotional paraphernalia and support to ensure your success. Think about it they have been around for 18 years. Accept the fact that if you want the really good stuff, you're going to have to pay for it. You have to put some of your time into getting it started by doing what needs to done to teach, help, and work with others until they are doing what you do . While starting, you should also consider the need to invest in them, that could mean advertising their links for them, contacting their signups for them, sending them signups and any thing else that will help then Get Started after all it is your business. The good news is that if you choose wisely, it needn't cost you much more than a cup of coffee per day once you "Get Started" and even less once you help a few others do the same. [b]So How Do I Generate Signups "[/b] One of the best ways of generating signups on the Internet is to offer something of value for free. [i]Let’s now highlight the power of [b]"FREE!"[/b][/i] [i] "Free to Join "[/i], [i]Free Tools[/i] , [i]Free Learning[/i], [i]FREE games[/i] etc. So is there value in all of that? some might say yes, some might say maybe and some will even say "Not For Me" and do nothing even though it's all FREE! but when you offer commission payment with all the free stuff suddenly more take interest. To earn money you must work for it. [b]Why?[/b] Because SFI produces affiliate signups every single day, so by simply [b]Getting Started[/b] and constantly working on your business goals some of those signups will become your affiliates and will become paying customers, after a while they also will begin to understand and invest because it will help them earn more money. [b]So how do they become my customer?[/b] [i]They start using the products that are available to help them,[/i] [b]Conversion complete![/b] You have signups that become interested because they win stuff and they will see you are making money online. What I am saying here is that you never need to go out and hit people over the head. The way SFI works if you didn't know, is by giving and teaching them how by using this complete system they will have everything they need to sustain a viable online commission. For example, you can give people, T-credits to try things out like auctions and games just to help them get started and while they are winning, you simply send them a congrats card or tips card with some information on how to win, or how you learned how to make commission... like it so far? keep reading it get better. There are people who have paid thousands to learn what SFI teaches us for free, but like I said it costs you initially in time to get things started and all it takes is a few emails with simple links to the said of teaching that worked for you. This Free stuff is theirs, there are no hidden fees, no hidden costs and all it takes is a login and a few actions daily. When you realize the power of giving and helping others understand that only then consider buying some t-credits and start giving to those who are winning and working with you...do that and you now own a business. [i][b]Can you give that away?[/b][/i] YES!, Great! Now that we have that settled, let's talk about [b]How to Convert Affiliates into Sellers with out them having to Sell.[/b] SFI has products that are needed; they are the necessities for this business, the stuff needed by us as Affiliates to to help us grow our business. Again every business needs stuff and if you don't buy what is needed then don't expect others to either. Take the opportunity to communicate this with your Affiliates, build a relationship and position yourself as a user of what is required to make everything work, tell your stories and share your experiences you have had and explain the benefits of each of the products that have helped you. A preferred method to making money on line these days is to write reviews about products explaining the benefits and how they can be applied to help achieve success or save money while earning commission. One word of warning... Although SFI is the most economical way to build and generate income on the Internet, it requires an investment of your time and commitment, here lays the main reason people do not "Get Started". There is a lot to learn! People are in a hurry to earn and not willing to do that. It's the way the world is. The system is 100% free to join for life people who are not ready to do what it takes to "Get Started" won't because they loose nothing. Let those who join explore the entire system, let them do that without bombarding them with information. Introduce yourself and explain that this is a serious business you are doing, let them know it is not a get rich for free system or a get rich quick path way... remind them that nothing worth doing is free because if it was everyone would be doing it. Tell them this is why you are working SFI. [b]That's all you need to say, Why?.[/b] SFI is designed for people who want to make money or simply to look it over to see if it will give them what they need right now, they want to see if it really will make them money for them. Sadly, when they see they have to work and are not ready for that they no longer think it will but if they are read you'll be the first person to know because you are monitoring and working your business. You will see them earning VP, playing game and doing the basics and this is the only way. They will begin to realize SFI works for others and they will believe it can for for them eventually. [b]Contact your new affiliate using your own Email provider.[/b], Emailing your affiliate is not for the faint-hearten. It's a steep learning curve. One mistake and you can be accused of Spam or scar them away, Don't Spam! and don't over load them, Use the system, tell don't sell, explain with examples, done right there is long term gain for those who do this. The people who are really successful here don't ask people to buy because they understand that conversion in SFI is a natural process. This is not unlike selling in the real world. To be successful in converting affiliates into customers you need to... [list] [b]Believe in the products and services you have[/b] [/list] [list] [b]Build rapport and trust by giving and helping[/b] [/list] [list] [b]Follow-up, follow-up and follow-up again![/b] [/list] [b]So, how do you get these elements into your new affiliates thinking?[/b] Understand that you are fighting an uphill battle if your products or services are not outstanding. Recall that I mentioned earlier that the Internet is a very competitive place and yet it need not be. Have you checked out the competition? Do you believe you have the best? If you don't have a competitive advantage and don't believe in your product, you'll have a hard time convincing anyone to buy. When you have the competitive advantage[b] AND[/b] [i]believe in your products,[/i] it will become obvious to your affiliates and they will buy, they become your customer as well as your team leader and your friend. This makes the process of conversion a whole lot easier when Affiliate becomes a customer and ask you [b][i]"So Where Do I Start?”[/i][/b] Building rapport and trust with your affiliates result from taking an interest in them. SFI does this in various ways. One of the most common is via regular newsletters. Trust and rapport is built by providing regular information that is helpful to affiliates. When it comes time to sell, this is usually done by way of reviews, recommendations and tips within the system. Newsletters have proven to be one of the most successful ways of building trust and rapport with all SFI Affiliates. By nature, they target your market and follow-up with your PSA's and CSA's. This is why SFI works so well as a conversion strategy. You don't have to put a monthly newsletter together, these newsletters are already an excellent way of getting your new and existing Affiliates to buy from you over time. (Focus on getting to know them, help them get what they want. That could mean showing them a visible growth of new affiliates by sending them new signups.) Newsletters are, of course, not everyone's cup of tea. Another very effective way of building rapport with your affiliates is by communicating with them via email. For me, this approach is more personal, flexible and effective. To get this to work for you however, you need to spend some time creating your messages, again there is no need to invest in software for mailing, following up and managing your lists. SFI has a platform for this and your personal email (Gmail) or whatever you use is Free too. In creating your messages, the principles are the same as SFI's newsletters. I.e. your messages should be designed to build rapport. You don't go out and immediately start belting people over the head with selling products! That is taken care of by SFI! Many successful SFI affiliates use this strategy. You only need to apply the same principles as SFI does with similar success. Are you starting to see what most don't know yet? The main objective to the question [b]"So Where Do I Start?"[/b] is building rapport. Typically, your first contact welcomes the new affiliate, lets them know who you are, where you're from and asks them a few questions about what they need. [i]Note that there is no attempt to sell anything![/i] And the fact that you don't try to sell them anything will drive them nuts! From the welcome letter your first contact email, you may or may not get a response. In reality you'll get few responses. To maximize your responses, and ultimately your conversion rate, you will need to send up to 7 additional emails letting your new affiliate know you're still around and willing to lend a hand. These messages may be a week or 2 apart. Following a quick "hello", your communication will typically include marketing tips or other useful information like links to web pages within SFI! Again, there is no attempt to sell anything and all this can be done through the [b]genealogy section[/b] as well as your [b]personal email[/b] provider. When you use this strategy consistently, you'll generate more interest. What will happen is that you build rapport and trust by taking an interest in what the affiliate needs. In your communication you simply look for ways of helping them get what they want. [b]Now here's the secret...[/b] When you help people to get what they want, you'll get what you want. By helping people get what they want, you develop the level of trust that's required for your affiliate to take action [b]and[/b] buy from you. Using email requires good contact management. For this monitor your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Movers]Movers[/url] and your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?active=true]Geneallogy [/url] Finally, let me say this... whatever you do, your success in SFI depends on how you teach your affiliate to do the same as you. In this respect, the only difference between say a retail business and SFI are the numbers. If you want success, invest time in yourself and get professional. Take a professional approach and help others get what they want, build a Team of Affiliate partners, build friendships, and help them get what they want. In doing so this will leverage your time and make you MONEY. [b]After all [i]that is why YOU are here[/i], there is no other reason other than you want money so come and get it.[/b]
Explaining SFI ...Explaining it to someone who has just joined needs to include this entire writing.

"So Where Do I Start?" .

To help answer this question , if you haven't already done so, please read the this Conversion. it is the framework for anyone who starts an online business and should be applied every time someone joins you in SFI

So, let's look at how to start helping others to understand SFI. To be successful you must first achieve two things...

1. Obtain new signups,
2. Help them Get Started.

The reality is the internet is a highly competitive market place so to compete we need to be competitive. There are 100's of millions of people on the Internet and billions of web pages. To make even a tiny ripple in this ever expanding ocean of competition, you've got to work very hard at advertising to consistently build a database of new signups/leads.

Why SFI shines brightly online?

Did you know SFI offers everyone new signup to those who join, we can help and teach them and when we do the sky is just the beginning, success is a guarantee, the limit of success become limitless when you know what you don't know.

To solve the question “Where do I start?” is not what you need answered, the question you need to be asking is "So How Can I Get Others Started"

So let's explore that by starting with a few ways you can convert new Affiliates from the joining stage to the getting started stage. There is one thing that needs to be made very clear here though. If anyone wants to get serious about making money, it is important to understand that it will cost you. That's just business, every business requires investment to survive.

“I was told it is free"

Forget it! If we don't invest, sorry to state the obvious but "We just won't have a business!"

That's just common sense, To not invest time just for starters, simply means you are going nowhere, you need to do some work at first sure, but once you have started others will see that and they will too. You need to get professional, accept the fact that SFI has spent a fortune on developing a system complete with products, services, marketing, training, promotional paraphernalia and support to ensure your success.

Think about it they have been around for 18 years. Accept the fact that if you want the really good stuff, you're going to have to pay for it. You have to put some of your time into getting it started by doing what needs to done to teach, help, and work with others until they are doing what you do . While starting, you should also consider the need to invest in them, that could mean advertising their links for them, contacting their signups for them, sending them signups and any thing else that will help then Get Started after all it is your business.

The good news is that if you choose wisely, it needn't cost you much more than a cup of coffee per day once you "Get Started" and even less once you help a few others do the same.

So How Do I Generate Signups "

One of the best ways of generating signups on the Internet is to offer something of value for free.

Let’s now highlight the power of "FREE!"

"Free to Join ", Free Tools , Free Learning, FREE games etc.

So is there value in all of that? some might say yes, some might say maybe and some will even say "Not For Me" and do nothing even though it's all FREE! but when you offer commission payment with all the free stuff suddenly more take interest. To earn money you must work for it.

Why?

Because SFI produces affiliate signups every single day, so by simply Getting Started and constantly working on your business goals some of those signups will become your affiliates and will become paying customers, after a while they also will begin to understand and invest because it will help them earn more money.

So how do they become my customer?

They start using the products that are available to help them, Conversion complete! You have signups that become interested because they win stuff and they will see you are making money online.

What I am saying here is that you never need to go out and hit people over the head. The way SFI works if you didn't know, is by giving and teaching them how by using this complete system they will have everything they need to sustain a viable online commission.

For example, you can give people, T-credits to try things out like auctions and games just to help them get started and while they are winning, you simply send them a congrats card or tips card with some information on how to win, or how you learned how to make commission... like it so far? keep reading it get better.

There are people who have paid thousands to learn what SFI teaches us for free, but like I said it costs you initially in time to get things started and all it takes is a few emails with simple links to the said of teaching that worked for you.

This Free stuff is theirs, there are no hidden fees, no hidden costs and all it takes is a login and a few actions daily. When you realize the power of giving and helping others understand that only then consider buying some t-credits and start giving to those who are winning and working with you...do that and you now own a business.

Can you give that away? YES!, Great!

Now that we have that settled, let's talk about How to Convert Affiliates into Sellers with out them having to Sell.

SFI has products that are needed; they are the necessities for this business, the stuff needed by us as Affiliates to to help us grow our business. Again every business needs stuff and if you don't buy what is needed then don't expect others to either. Take the opportunity to communicate this with your Affiliates, build a relationship and position yourself as a user of what is required to make everything work, tell your stories and share your experiences you have had and explain the benefits of each of the products that have helped you.

A preferred method to making money on line these days is to write reviews about products explaining the benefits and how they can be applied to help achieve success or save money while earning commission. One word of warning...
Although SFI is the most economical way to build and generate income on the Internet, it requires an investment of your time and commitment, here lays the main reason people do not "Get Started".

There is a lot to learn! People are in a hurry to earn and not willing to do that. It's the way the world is. The system is 100% free to join for life people who are not ready to do what it takes to "Get Started" won't because they loose nothing.

Let those who join explore the entire system, let them do that without bombarding them with information. Introduce yourself and explain that this is a serious business you are doing, let them know it is not a get rich for free system or a get rich quick path way... remind them that nothing worth doing is free because if it was everyone would be doing it. Tell them this is why you are working SFI.

That's all you need to say, Why?.

SFI is designed for people who want to make money or simply to look it over to see if it will give them what they need right now, they want to see if it really will make them money for them. Sadly, when they see they have to work and are not ready for that they no longer think it will but if they are read you'll be the first person to know because you are monitoring and working your business. You will see them earning VP, playing game and doing the basics and this is the only way. They will begin to realize SFI works for others and they will believe it can for for them eventually.

Contact your new affiliate using your own Email provider.,

Emailing your affiliate is not for the faint-hearten. It's a steep learning curve. One mistake and you can be accused of Spam or scar them away, Don't Spam! and don't over load them, Use the system, tell don't sell, explain with examples, done right there is long term gain for those who do this.

The people who are really successful here don't ask people to buy because they understand that conversion in SFI is a natural process. This is not unlike selling in the real world. To be successful in converting affiliates into customers you need to...

Believe in the products and services you have

Build rapport and trust by giving and helping

Follow-up, follow-up and follow-up again!

So, how do you get these elements into your new affiliates thinking?

Understand that you are fighting an uphill battle if your products or services are not outstanding. Recall that I mentioned earlier that the Internet is a very competitive place and yet it need not be. Have you checked out the competition? Do you believe you have the best? If you don't have a competitive advantage and don't believe in your product, you'll have a hard time convincing anyone to buy.

When you have the competitive advantage AND believe in your products, it will become obvious to your affiliates and they will buy, they become your customer as well as your team leader and your friend. This makes the process of conversion a whole lot easier when Affiliate becomes a customer and ask you "So Where Do I Start?”

Building rapport and trust with your affiliates result from taking an interest in them. SFI does this in various ways. One of the most common is via regular newsletters. Trust and rapport is built by providing regular information that is helpful to affiliates. When it comes time to sell, this is usually done by way of reviews, recommendations and tips within the system.

Newsletters have proven to be one of the most successful ways of building trust and rapport with all SFI Affiliates. By nature, they target your market and follow-up with your PSA's and CSA's. This is why SFI works so well as a conversion strategy. You don't have to put a monthly newsletter together, these newsletters are already an excellent way of getting your new and existing Affiliates to buy from you over time. (Focus on getting to know them, help them get what they want. That could mean showing them a visible growth of new affiliates by sending them new signups.)

Newsletters are, of course, not everyone's cup of tea. Another very effective way of building rapport with your affiliates is by communicating with them via email. For me, this approach is more personal, flexible and effective. To get this to work for you however, you need to spend some time creating your messages, again there is no need to invest in software for mailing, following up and managing your lists. SFI has a platform for this and your personal email (Gmail) or whatever you use is Free too.

In creating your messages, the principles are the same as SFI's newsletters. I.e. your messages should be designed to build rapport. You don't go out and immediately start belting people over the head with selling products! That is taken care of by SFI!

Many successful SFI affiliates use this strategy. You only need to apply the same principles as SFI does with similar success. Are you starting to see what most don't know yet?

The main objective to the question "So Where Do I Start?" is building rapport. Typically, your first contact welcomes the new affiliate, lets them know who you are, where you're from and asks them a few questions about what they need.
Note that there is no attempt to sell anything! And the fact that you don't try to sell them anything will drive them nuts!

From the welcome letter your first contact email, you may or may not get a response. In reality you'll get few responses. To maximize your responses, and ultimately your conversion rate, you will need to send up to 7 additional emails letting your new affiliate know you're still around and willing to lend a hand. These messages may be a week or 2 apart. Following a quick "hello", your communication will typically include marketing tips or other useful information like links to web pages within SFI!

Again, there is no attempt to sell anything and all this can be done through the genealogy section as well as your personal email provider.

When you use this strategy consistently, you'll generate more interest. What will happen is that you build rapport and trust by taking an interest in what the affiliate needs. In your communication you simply look for ways of helping them get what they want.

Now here's the secret...

When you help people to get what they want, you'll get what you want. By helping people get what they want, you develop the level of trust that's required for your affiliate to take action and buy from you.

Using email requires good contact management. For this monitor your Movers and your Geneallogy

Finally, let me say this... whatever you do, your success in SFI depends on how you teach your affiliate to do the same as you. In this respect, the only difference between say a retail business and SFI are the numbers. If you want success, invest time in yourself and get professional. Take a professional approach and help others get what they want, build a Team of Affiliate partners, build friendships, and help them get what they want. In doing so this will leverage your time and make you MONEY.

After all that is why YOU are here, there is no other reason other than you want money so come and get it.
2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 26 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1536839][b]Explaining SFI ...Explaining it to someone who has just joined needs to include this entire writing.[/b] [i][b] "So Where Do I Start?" .[/b][/i] To help answer this question , if you haven't already done so, please read the this [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=133991&pg=1]Conversion[/url]. it is the framework for anyone who starts an online business and should be applied every time someone joins you in SFI So, let's look at how to start helping others to understand SFI. To be successful you must first achieve two things... 1. [b]Obtain new signups,[/b] 2. [b] Help them Get Started.[/b] The reality is the internet is a highly competitive market place so to compete we need to be competitive. There are 100's of millions of people on the Internet and billions of web pages. To make even a tiny ripple in this ever expanding ocean of competition, you've got to work very hard at advertising to consistently build a database of new signups/leads. [b]Why SFI shines brightly online?[/b] Did you know SFI offers everyone new signup to those who join, we can help and teach them and when we do the sky is just the beginning, success is a guarantee, the limit of success become limitless when you know what you don't know. To solve the question [i]“Where do I start?”[/i] is not what you need answered, the question you need to be asking is "So How Can I Get Others Started" So let's explore that by starting with a few ways you can convert new Affiliates from the joining stage to the getting started stage. There is one thing that needs to be made very clear here though. If anyone wants to get serious about making money, it is important to understand that it will cost you. That's just business, every business requires investment to survive. [i]“I was told it is free"[/i] Forget it! If we don't invest, sorry to state the obvious but "We just won't have a business!" That's just common sense, To not invest time just for starters, simply means you are going nowhere, you need to do some work at first sure, but once you have started others will see that and they will too. You need to get professional, accept the fact that SFI has spent a fortune on developing a system complete with products, services, marketing, training, promotional paraphernalia and support to ensure your success. Think about it they have been around for 18 years. Accept the fact that if you want the really good stuff, you're going to have to pay for it. You have to put some of your time into getting it started by doing what needs to done to teach, help, and work with others until they are doing what you do . While starting, you should also consider the need to invest in them, that could mean advertising their links for them, contacting their signups for them, sending them signups and any thing else that will help then Get Started after all it is your business. The good news is that if you choose wisely, it needn't cost you much more than a cup of coffee per day once you "Get Started" and even less once you help a few others do the same. [b]So How Do I Generate Signups "[/b] One of the best ways of generating signups on the Internet is to offer something of value for free. [i]Let’s now highlight the power of [b]"FREE!"[/b][/i] [i] "Free to Join "[/i], [i]Free Tools[/i] , [i]Free Learning[/i], [i]FREE games[/i] etc. So is there value in all of that? some might say yes, some might say maybe and some will even say "Not For Me" and do nothing even though it's all FREE! but when you offer commission payment with all the free stuff suddenly more take interest. To earn money you must work for it. [b]Why?[/b] Because SFI produces affiliate signups every single day, so by simply [b]Getting Started[/b] and constantly working on your business goals some of those signups will become your affiliates and will become paying customers, after a while they also will begin to understand and invest because it will help them earn more money. [b]So how do they become my customer?[/b] [i]They start using the products that are available to help them,[/i] [b]Conversion complete![/b] You have signups that become interested because they win stuff and they will see you are making money online. What I am saying here is that you never need to go out and hit people over the head. The way SFI works if you didn't know, is by giving and teaching them how by using this complete system they will have everything they need to sustain a viable online commission. For example, you can give people, T-credits to try things out like auctions and games just to help them get started and while they are winning, you simply send them a congrats card or tips card with some information on how to win, or how you learned how to make commission... like it so far? keep reading it get better. There are people who have paid thousands to learn what SFI teaches us for free, but like I said it costs you initially in time to get things started and all it takes is a few emails with simple links to the said of teaching that worked for you. This Free stuff is theirs, there are no hidden fees, no hidden costs and all it takes is a login and a few actions daily. When you realize the power of giving and helping others understand that only then consider buying some t-credits and start giving to those who are winning and working with you...do that and you now own a business. [i][b]Can you give that away?[/b][/i] YES!, Great! Now that we have that settled, let's talk about [b]How to Convert Affiliates into Sellers with out them having to Sell.[/b] SFI has products that are needed; they are the necessities for this business, the stuff needed by us as Affiliates to to help us grow our business. Again every business needs stuff and if you don't buy what is needed then don't expect others to either. Take the opportunity to communicate this with your Affiliates, build a relationship and position yourself as a user of what is required to make everything work, tell your stories and share your experiences you have had and explain the benefits of each of the products that have helped you. A preferred method to making money on line these days is to write reviews about products explaining the benefits and how they can be applied to help achieve success or save money while earning commission. One word of warning... Although SFI is the most economical way to build and generate income on the Internet, it requires an investment of your time and commitment, here lays the main reason people do not "Get Started". There is a lot to learn! People are in a hurry to earn and not willing to do that. It's the way the world is. The system is 100% free to join for life people who are not ready to do what it takes to "Get Started" won't because they loose nothing. Let those who join explore the entire system, let them do that without bombarding them with information. Introduce yourself and explain that this is a serious business you are doing, let them know it is not a get rich for free system or a get rich quick path way... remind them that nothing worth doing is free because if it was everyone would be doing it. Tell them this is why you are working SFI. [b]That's all you need to say, Why?.[/b] SFI is designed for people who want to make money or simply to look it over to see if it will give them what they need right now, they want to see if it really will make them money for them. Sadly, when they see they have to work and are not ready for that they no longer think it will but if they are read you'll be the first person to know because you are monitoring and working your business. You will see them earning VP, playing game and doing the basics and this is the only way. They will begin to realize SFI works for others and they will believe it can for for them eventually. [b]Contact your new affiliate using your own Email provider.[/b], Emailing your affiliate is not for the faint-hearten. It's a steep learning curve. One mistake and you can be accused of Spam or scar them away, Don't Spam! and don't over load them, Use the system, tell don't sell, explain with examples, done right there is long term gain for those who do this. The people who are really successful here don't ask people to buy because they understand that conversion in SFI is a natural process. This is not unlike selling in the real world. To be successful in converting affiliates into customers you need to... [list] [b]Believe in the products and services you have[/b] [/list] [list] [b]Build rapport and trust by giving and helping[/b] [/list] [list] [b]Follow-up, follow-up and follow-up again![/b] [/list] [b]So, how do you get these elements into your new affiliates thinking?[/b] Understand that you are fighting an uphill battle if your products or services are not outstanding. Recall that I mentioned earlier that the Internet is a very competitive place and yet it need not be. Have you checked out the competition? Do you believe you have the best? If you don't have a competitive advantage and don't believe in your product, you'll have a hard time convincing anyone to buy. When you have the competitive advantage[b] AND[/b] [i]believe in your products,[/i] it will become obvious to your affiliates and they will buy, they become your customer as well as your team leader and your friend. This makes the process of conversion a whole lot easier when Affiliate becomes a customer and ask you [b][i]"So Where Do I Start?”[/i][/b] Building rapport and trust with your affiliates result from taking an interest in them. SFI does this in various ways. One of the most common is via regular newsletters. Trust and rapport is built by providing regular information that is helpful to affiliates. When it comes time to sell, this is usually done by way of reviews, recommendations and tips within the system. Newsletters have proven to be one of the most successful ways of building trust and rapport with all SFI Affiliates. By nature, they target your market and follow-up with your PSA's and CSA's. This is why SFI works so well as a conversion strategy. You don't have to put a monthly newsletter together, these newsletters are already an excellent way of getting your new and existing Affiliates to buy from you over time. (Focus on getting to know them, help them get what they want. That could mean showing them a visible growth of new affiliates by sending them new signups.) Newsletters are, of course, not everyone's cup of tea. Another very effective way of building rapport with your affiliates is by communicating with them via email. For me, this approach is more personal, flexible and effective. To get this to work for you however, you need to spend some time creating your messages, again there is no need to invest in software for mailing, following up and managing your lists. SFI has a platform for this and your personal email (Gmail) or whatever you use is Free too. In creating your messages, the principles are the same as SFI's newsletters. I.e. your messages should be designed to build rapport. You don't go out and immediately start belting people over the head with selling products! That is taken care of by SFI! Many successful SFI affiliates use this strategy. You only need to apply the same principles as SFI does with similar success. Are you starting to see what most don't know yet? The main objective to the question [b]"So Where Do I Start?"[/b] is building rapport. Typically, your first contact welcomes the new affiliate, lets them know who you are, where you're from and asks them a few questions about what they need. [i]Note that there is no attempt to sell anything![/i] And the fact that you don't try to sell them anything will drive them nuts! From the welcome letter your first contact email, you may or may not get a response. In reality you'll get few responses. To maximize your responses, and ultimately your conversion rate, you will need to send up to 7 additional emails letting your new affiliate know you're still around and willing to lend a hand. These messages may be a week or 2 apart. Following a quick "hello", your communication will typically include marketing tips or other useful information like links to web pages within SFI! Again, there is no attempt to sell anything and all this can be done through the [b]genealogy section[/b] as well as your [b]personal email[/b] provider. When you use this strategy consistently, you'll generate more interest. What will happen is that you build rapport and trust by taking an interest in what the affiliate needs. In your communication you simply look for ways of helping them get what they want. [b]Now here's the secret...[/b] When you help people to get what they want, you'll get what you want. By helping people get what they want, you develop the level of trust that's required for your affiliate to take action [b]and[/b] buy from you. Using email requires good contact management. For this monitor your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Movers]Movers[/url] and your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?active=true]Geneallogy [/url] Finally, let me say this... whatever you do, your success in SFI depends on how you teach your affiliate to do the same as you. In this respect, the only difference between say a retail business and SFI are the numbers. If you want success, invest time in yourself and get professional. Take a professional approach and help others get what they want, build a Team of Affiliate partners, build friendships, and help them get what they want. In doing so this will leverage your time and make you MONEY. [b]After all [i]that is why YOU are here[/i], there is no other reason other than you want money so come and get it.[/b] [/quote] Thank you sir for sharing this post. But my question is, what if you have done all you can to help your PSA and still he or she is not ready to work, what can you do?
Johnny and Christine .. posted:
Explaining SFI ...Explaining it to someone who has just joined needs to include this entire writing.

"So Where Do I Start?" .

To help answer this question , if you haven't already done so, please read the this Conversion. it is the framework for anyone who starts an online business and should be applied every time someone joins you in SFI

So, let's look at how to start helping others to understand SFI. To be successful you must first achieve two things...

1. Obtain new signups,
2. Help them Get Started.

The reality is the internet is a highly competitive market place so to compete we need to be competitive. There are 100's of millions of people on the Internet and billions of web pages. To make even a tiny ripple in this ever expanding ocean of competition, you've got to work very hard at advertising to consistently build a database of new signups/leads.

Why SFI shines brightly online?

Did you know SFI offers everyone new signup to those who join, we can help and teach them and when we do the sky is just the beginning, success is a guarantee, the limit of success become limitless when you know what you don't know.

To solve the question “Where do I start?” is not what you need answered, the question you need to be asking is "So How Can I Get Others Started"

So let's explore that by starting with a few ways you can convert new Affiliates from the joining stage to the getting started stage. There is one thing that needs to be made very clear here though. If anyone wants to get serious about making money, it is important to understand that it will cost you. That's just business, every business requires investment to survive.

“I was told it is free"

Forget it! If we don't invest, sorry to state the obvious but "We just won't have a business!"

That's just common sense, To not invest time just for starters, simply means you are going nowhere, you need to do some work at first sure, but once you have started others will see that and they will too. You need to get professional, accept the fact that SFI has spent a fortune on developing a system complete with products, services, marketing, training, promotional paraphernalia and support to ensure your success.

Think about it they have been around for 18 years. Accept the fact that if you want the really good stuff, you're going to have to pay for it. You have to put some of your time into getting it started by doing what needs to done to teach, help, and work with others until they are doing what you do . While starting, you should also consider the need to invest in them, that could mean advertising their links for them, contacting their signups for them, sending them signups and any thing else that will help then Get Started after all it is your business.

The good news is that if you choose wisely, it needn't cost you much more than a cup of coffee per day once you "Get Started" and even less once you help a few others do the same.

So How Do I Generate Signups "

One of the best ways of generating signups on the Internet is to offer something of value for free.

Let’s now highlight the power of "FREE!"

"Free to Join ", Free Tools , Free Learning, FREE games etc.

So is there value in all of that? some might say yes, some might say maybe and some will even say "Not For Me" and do nothing even though it's all FREE! but when you offer commission payment with all the free stuff suddenly more take interest. To earn money you must work for it.

Why?

Because SFI produces affiliate signups every single day, so by simply Getting Started and constantly working on your business goals some of those signups will become your affiliates and will become paying customers, after a while they also will begin to understand and invest because it will help them earn more money.

So how do they become my customer?

They start using the products that are available to help them, Conversion complete! You have signups that become interested because they win stuff and they will see you are making money online.

What I am saying here is that you never need to go out and hit people over the head. The way SFI works if you didn't know, is by giving and teaching them how by using this complete system they will have everything they need to sustain a viable online commission.

For example, you can give people, T-credits to try things out like auctions and games just to help them get started and while they are winning, you simply send them a congrats card or tips card with some information on how to win, or how you learned how to make commission... like it so far? keep reading it get better.

There are people who have paid thousands to learn what SFI teaches us for free, but like I said it costs you initially in time to get things started and all it takes is a few emails with simple links to the said of teaching that worked for you.

This Free stuff is theirs, there are no hidden fees, no hidden costs and all it takes is a login and a few actions daily. When you realize the power of giving and helping others understand that only then consider buying some t-credits and start giving to those who are winning and working with you...do that and you now own a business.

Can you give that away? YES!, Great!

Now that we have that settled, let's talk about How to Convert Affiliates into Sellers with out them having to Sell.

SFI has products that are needed; they are the necessities for this business, the stuff needed by us as Affiliates to to help us grow our business. Again every business needs stuff and if you don't buy what is needed then don't expect others to either. Take the opportunity to communicate this with your Affiliates, build a relationship and position yourself as a user of what is required to make everything work, tell your stories and share your experiences you have had and explain the benefits of each of the products that have helped you.

A preferred method to making money on line these days is to write reviews about products explaining the benefits and how they can be applied to help achieve success or save money while earning commission. One word of warning...
Although SFI is the most economical way to build and generate income on the Internet, it requires an investment of your time and commitment, here lays the main reason people do not "Get Started".

There is a lot to learn! People are in a hurry to earn and not willing to do that. It's the way the world is. The system is 100% free to join for life people who are not ready to do what it takes to "Get Started" won't because they loose nothing.

Let those who join explore the entire system, let them do that without bombarding them with information. Introduce yourself and explain that this is a serious business you are doing, let them know it is not a get rich for free system or a get rich quick path way... remind them that nothing worth doing is free because if it was everyone would be doing it. Tell them this is why you are working SFI.

That's all you need to say, Why?.

SFI is designed for people who want to make money or simply to look it over to see if it will give them what they need right now, they want to see if it really will make them money for them. Sadly, when they see they have to work and are not ready for that they no longer think it will but if they are read you'll be the first person to know because you are monitoring and working your business. You will see them earning VP, playing game and doing the basics and this is the only way. They will begin to realize SFI works for others and they will believe it can for for them eventually.

Contact your new affiliate using your own Email provider.,

Emailing your affiliate is not for the faint-hearten. It's a steep learning curve. One mistake and you can be accused of Spam or scar them away, Don't Spam! and don't over load them, Use the system, tell don't sell, explain with examples, done right there is long term gain for those who do this.

The people who are really successful here don't ask people to buy because they understand that conversion in SFI is a natural process. This is not unlike selling in the real world. To be successful in converting affiliates into customers you need to...

Believe in the products and services you have

Build rapport and trust by giving and helping

Follow-up, follow-up and follow-up again!

So, how do you get these elements into your new affiliates thinking?

Understand that you are fighting an uphill battle if your products or services are not outstanding. Recall that I mentioned earlier that the Internet is a very competitive place and yet it need not be. Have you checked out the competition? Do you believe you have the best? If you don't have a competitive advantage and don't believe in your product, you'll have a hard time convincing anyone to buy.

When you have the competitive advantage AND believe in your products, it will become obvious to your affiliates and they will buy, they become your customer as well as your team leader and your friend. This makes the process of conversion a whole lot easier when Affiliate becomes a customer and ask you "So Where Do I Start?”

Building rapport and trust with your affiliates result from taking an interest in them. SFI does this in various ways. One of the most common is via regular newsletters. Trust and rapport is built by providing regular information that is helpful to affiliates. When it comes time to sell, this is usually done by way of reviews, recommendations and tips within the system.

Newsletters have proven to be one of the most successful ways of building trust and rapport with all SFI Affiliates. By nature, they target your market and follow-up with your PSA's and CSA's. This is why SFI works so well as a conversion strategy. You don't have to put a monthly newsletter together, these newsletters are already an excellent way of getting your new and existing Affiliates to buy from you over time. (Focus on getting to know them, help them get what they want. That could mean showing them a visible growth of new affiliates by sending them new signups.)

Newsletters are, of course, not everyone's cup of tea. Another very effective way of building rapport with your affiliates is by communicating with them via email. For me, this approach is more personal, flexible and effective. To get this to work for you however, you need to spend some time creating your messages, again there is no need to invest in software for mailing, following up and managing your lists. SFI has a platform for this and your personal email (Gmail) or whatever you use is Free too.

In creating your messages, the principles are the same as SFI's newsletters. I.e. your messages should be designed to build rapport. You don't go out and immediately start belting people over the head with selling products! That is taken care of by SFI!

Many successful SFI affiliates use this strategy. You only need to apply the same principles as SFI does with similar success. Are you starting to see what most don't know yet?

The main objective to the question "So Where Do I Start?" is building rapport. Typically, your first contact welcomes the new affiliate, lets them know who you are, where you're from and asks them a few questions about what they need.
Note that there is no attempt to sell anything! And the fact that you don't try to sell them anything will drive them nuts!

From the welcome letter your first contact email, you may or may not get a response. In reality you'll get few responses. To maximize your responses, and ultimately your conversion rate, you will need to send up to 7 additional emails letting your new affiliate know you're still around and willing to lend a hand. These messages may be a week or 2 apart. Following a quick "hello", your communication will typically include marketing tips or other useful information like links to web pages within SFI!

Again, there is no attempt to sell anything and all this can be done through the genealogy section as well as your personal email provider.

When you use this strategy consistently, you'll generate more interest. What will happen is that you build rapport and trust by taking an interest in what the affiliate needs. In your communication you simply look for ways of helping them get what they want.

Now here's the secret...

When you help people to get what they want, you'll get what you want. By helping people get what they want, you develop the level of trust that's required for your affiliate to take action and buy from you.

Using email requires good contact management. For this monitor your Movers and your Geneallogy

Finally, let me say this... whatever you do, your success in SFI depends on how you teach your affiliate to do the same as you. In this respect, the only difference between say a retail business and SFI are the numbers. If you want success, invest time in yourself and get professional. Take a professional approach and help others get what they want, build a Team of Affiliate partners, build friendships, and help them get what they want. In doing so this will leverage your time and make you MONEY.

After all that is why YOU are here, there is no other reason other than you want money so come and get it.

Thank you sir for sharing this post. But my question is, what if you have done all you can to help your PSA and still he or she is not ready to work, what can you do?
Rachael A.

Nigeria

Posted 26 days ago, edited 26 days ago

Adorable thread Johnny & Christine.., [b]"So Where Do I Start?"[/b] is a common question from most newbies. I read your post and learned a lot from what you tried to pointed them out. I will encourage all my PSAs and CSAs and give them the link of yours to read it. You make SFI shine more brightly. Thanks.
Adorable thread Johnny & Christine..,

"So Where Do I Start?" is a common question from most newbies.

I read your post and learned a lot from what you tried to pointed them out.

I will encourage all my PSAs and CSAs and give them the link of yours to read it.

You make SFI shine more brightly.

Thanks.
SUPPORT
Timan M.

Kiribati

E365 Country Champion

Posted 26 days ago

Hello Johnny and Christine- You've got me following every post you have written with this great information. I haven't really thought about it the way that you put it. After reading this I have redesigned my welcome letter and also am getting excited to chat with my next new PSA. You have really helped me and everybody should definitely be following you and bookmarking these posts of yours. They are Gold :star: -Thomas M.
Hello Johnny and Christine-

You've got me following every post you have written with this great information. I haven't really thought about it the way that you put it. After reading this I have redesigned my welcome letter and also am getting excited to chat with my next new PSA. You have really helped me and everybody should definitely be following you and bookmarking these posts of yours. They are Gold

-Thomas M.
22x SUPPORT
Thomas M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 26 days ago, edited 26 days ago More by Johnny and Christine ..

[quote]Thank you sir for sharing this post. But my question is, what if you have done all you can to help your PSA and still he or she is not ready to work, what can you do? [/quote] Another great question Rachael, Let's make the answer to you question sort and to the point, Don't wait keep going and work with those who show up every day! [b]NEXT PLEASE![/b] should be first and foremost in your thinking as this post is about you and those who reciprocate your help!
Thank you sir for sharing this post. But my question is, what if you have done all you can to help your PSA and still he or she is not ready to work, what can you do?

Another great question Rachael,

Let's make the answer to you question sort and to the point,

Don't wait keep going and work with those who show up every day!

NEXT PLEASE! should be first and foremost in your thinking as this post is about you and those who reciprocate your help!

2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 26 days ago

Love your posts. Thank you so much for sharing !!
Love your posts. Thank you so much for sharing !!
Brenda H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 26 days ago, edited 26 days ago

Unfortunately the extensive Post illustrates the problem, overwhelming abundance of information and probably raises the question, even after study, of "So Where do I Start?" or "[b]What`s next?[/b]". Possibly a numbered Chapter with numbered Paragraphs layout would help lead or show a recommended course of action, similar but more complete than https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan. Something similar to Google Maps, where we can zoom-in for more detail or zoom-out to see the context or location in "the big picture" would be ideal. Best Wishes,
Unfortunately the extensive Post illustrates the problem, overwhelming abundance of information and probably raises the question, even after study, of "So Where do I Start?" or "What`s next?".

Possibly a numbered Chapter with numbered Paragraphs layout would help lead or show a recommended course of action, similar but more complete than www.sfimg.com/the_plan.

Something similar to Google Maps, where we can zoom-in for more detail or zoom-out to see the context or location in "the big picture" would be ideal.

Best Wishes,
14x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 26 days ago

Thanks for the well written explanation. I've bookmarked to to share with others who ask the question. I have answered it similarly but this is very concise. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Thanks for the well written explanation. I've bookmarked to to share with others who ask the question. I have answered it similarly but this is very concise. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Kathleen F.

Dominica

Posted 25 days ago More by Verona F.

Great post..... thank you ... now to put all that into sction....
Great post..... thank you ... now to put all that into sction....
Verona F.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 25 days ago More by Verona F.

Great post..... thank you ... now to put all that into action....
Great post..... thank you ... now to put all that into action....
Verona F.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 25 days ago More by Johnny and Christine ..

Thanks for your suggestions and constructive criticism [quote]Unfortunately the extensive Post illustrates the problem, overwhelming abundance of information and probably raises the question, even after study, of "So Where do I Start?" or "What`s next?". Possibly a numbered Chapter with numbered Paragraphs layout would help lead or show a recommended course of action, similar but more complete than www.sfimg.com/the_plan. Something similar to Google Maps, where we can zoom-in for more detail or zoom-out to see the context or location in "the big picture" would be ideal. [/quote] But as a lot of people have mentioned, to us in the past "SFI is over Whelming I don't think its for me" This thread can be read and suggestions can applied within an hour of time but it still need us all to help others understand what it is that makes it work for us . So I say if this thread ignites people and they become successful in SFI ...YEYYY! I am a success because I put it together to help them. I will continue to post my thoughts and while doing so I will also take on board your suggestions if I think they are relevant to the majority of the readers here. Thanks again for the above comments Kind Regards Johnny
Thanks for your suggestions and constructive criticism

Unfortunately the extensive Post illustrates the problem, overwhelming abundance of information and probably raises the question, even after study, of "So Where do I Start?" or "What`s next?".

Possibly a numbered Chapter with numbered Paragraphs layout would help lead or show a recommended course of action, similar but more complete than www.sfimg.com/the_plan.

Something similar to Google Maps, where we can zoom-in for more detail or zoom-out to see the context or location in "the big picture" would be ideal.

But as a lot of people have mentioned, to us in the past "SFI is over Whelming I don't think its for me"

This thread can be read and suggestions can applied within an hour of time but it still need us all to help others understand what it is that makes it work for us . So I say if this thread ignites people and they become successful in SFI ...YEYYY! I am a success because I put it together to help them.

I will continue to post my thoughts and while doing so I will also take on board your suggestions if I think they are relevant to the majority of the readers here.

Thanks again for the above comments
Kind Regards
Johnny
2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Vladimir B.

| Edit settings