Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Benefits

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tari C.

Please what are the benefits I stand to gain in Sri when I have inactive affiliate? Do co-sponsors only benefit while I gain nothing? I want to know.
Please what are the benefits I stand to gain in Sri when I have inactive affiliate?
Do co-sponsors only benefit while I gain nothing? I want to know.
Tari C.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

[quote=1551286]Please what are the benefits I stand to gain in Sri when I have inactive affiliate? Do co-sponsors only benefit while I gain nothing? I want to know. [/quote] Hi Tari ! Please do take a look at our Benefits Chart : https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart You have all the benefits showed very simple in the table form . Best regards !
Tari C. posted:
Please what are the benefits I stand to gain in Sri when I have inactive affiliate?

Hi Tari !

Please do take a look at our Benefits Chart :

www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

You have all the benefits showed very simple in the table form .

Best regards !
311x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted about 1 month ago

You may have inactive affiliates now but that could change today if one of them see the light and getting going. It depends on if you want to keep trying or give up . Any business takes time to build and SFI makes it easy to build by giving training and help on the forum and Launchpad. Go to Launchpad and begin at the beginning and start learning and sharing with your team.
You may have inactive affiliates now but that could change today if one of them see the light and getting going. It depends on if you want to keep trying or give up . Any business takes time to build and SFI makes it easy to build by giving training and help on the forum and Launchpad.
Go to Launchpad and begin at the beginning and start learning and sharing with your team.
SUPPORT
Florence R.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1551298][quote=1551286]Please what are the benefits I stand to gain in Sri when I have inactive affiliate? Do co-sponsors only benefit while I gain nothing? I want to know. [/quote] Please do take a look at our Benefits Chart : https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart [/quote] Short, precise, clear, as always Sead.
Sead Š. posted:
Tari C. posted:

Please do take a look at our Benefits Chart :
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

Short, precise, clear, as always Sead.
35x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

By joining SFI, you have been given the opportunity to learn all about SFI's business. And it is up to you to build your own business and earnings. just you. if you do not work, there is no profit. and read this https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=29 and learn how to build your own SFi job.
By joining SFI, you have been given the opportunity to learn all about SFI's business.
And it is up to you to build your own business and earnings. just you. if you do not work, there is no profit.
and read this
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=29

and learn how to build your own SFi job.
8x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Tari C., Unfortunately, we earn only when affiliates are actively selling and buying goods or memberships. We are all in the same boat. Sponsors and co-sponsors do not earn for just having you on their lists. And I think is all fair that way. The business here has to mean business. Go to Launch Pad and read and learn and you will find ways of getting your affiliates producing some action. It,s an exercise of patience for everyone. Good luck to you.
Hello Tari C., Unfortunately, we earn only when affiliates are actively selling and buying goods or memberships.
We are all in the same boat. Sponsors and co-sponsors do not earn for just having you on their lists.
And I think is all fair that way. The business here has to mean business.
Go to Launch Pad and read and learn and you will find ways of getting your affiliates producing some action.
It,s an exercise of patience for everyone.
Good luck to you.
7x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tari C.

Thank you sir
Thank you sir
Tari C.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1551286]Please what are the benefits I stand to gain in Sri when I have inactive affiliate? Do co-sponsors only benefit while I gain nothing? I want to know. [/quote] Hi Tari, No benefits with inactive affiliates, not for You and not for Your Co-Sponsors. no sales - no commissions If You are going to buy something, Your sponsor, Your uplines and Co Sponsors - they will earn commissions according to plan. You will earn comissions if You are going to sell something and if Your Team affiliates are going to buy something. You can check out the benefits of being EA, link for Benefits Chart already posted. Read about : [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/] New Comp Plan Improvements[/url] about VersaPoints transfer and [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=38]Introduction to Internet Sales[/url] so You can start selling online. And I would also like to share this link: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=199798]How should I follow up with prospective and existing affiliates?[/url] Hope that helps, regards, Ana B.
Tari C. posted:

Hi Tari,

No benefits with inactive affiliates, not for You and not for Your Co-Sponsors.

no sales - no commissions

If You are going to buy something, Your sponsor, Your uplines and Co Sponsors - they will earn commissions according to plan.

You will earn comissions if You are going to sell something and if Your Team affiliates are going to buy something.

You can check out the benefits of being EA, link for Benefits Chart already posted.

Read about :
New Comp Plan Improvements
about VersaPoints transfer and Introduction to Internet Sales so You can start selling online.

And I would also like to share this link:
How should I follow up with prospective and existing affiliates?

Hope that helps,

regards,
Ana B.

10x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Liked by Tanja K.

| Edit settings