Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why excluding some countries from participating in SFI ?

Posted 4 days ago

I cotacted some friends from Sudan to participate in SFI business , but unfortunately they told me that they try to sign up in the link I send to them , they can not, because Sudan country is not available in the list of country drop down menu , Is there any reason for exluding Sudan from participate ? Thanks
I cotacted some friends from Sudan to participate in SFI business , but unfortunately they told me that they try to sign up in the link I send to them , they can not, because Sudan country is not available in the list of country drop down menu ,
Is there any reason for exluding Sudan from participate ?
Thanks
Mustafa M.

South Sudan

Posted 4 days ago

T Hello! I do not know that any country is excluded from SF I. I guess Gery Will have to answer this question. But I thought that I would make an attempt. No country to my knowledge has ever been excluded or barred from joining. Thank you so much.
T Hello! I do not know that any country is excluded from SF I. I guess Gery Will have to answer this question. But I thought that I would make an attempt. No country to my knowledge has ever been excluded or barred from joining. Thank you so much.
2x SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago

Some countries have restrictions YES but I do not think it is SFI's fault. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191946&referrer=search]SFI's philosophy[/url] is and I quote "In short, we want to change the world--to make it better, more friendly, and more peaceful--by bringing tens of millions of people from around the world together on the Internet, where we all can work together towards mutual benefit. Surely, this world doesn't need any more wars or haters. Our goal is to do something truly extraordinary, something that everyone says we can't do, and lift all the people on this planet to a better life. I say why not?! Just let them try to stop us!" Hence the problem is not SFI's side for it could be because of the country restrictions Read more: Countries Sanctioned By The U.S. - And Why www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0410/countries-sanctioned-by-the-u.s.---and-why.aspx#ixzz5LMtj8v00
Some countries have restrictions YES but I do not think it is SFI's fault.

SFI's philosophy is and I quote
"In short, we want to change the world--to make it better, more friendly, and more peaceful--by bringing tens of millions of people from around the world together on the Internet, where we all can work together towards mutual benefit. Surely, this world doesn't need any more wars or haters. Our goal is to do something truly extraordinary, something that everyone says we can't do, and lift all the people on this planet to a better life. I say why not?! Just let them try to stop us!"

Hence the problem is not SFI's side for it could be because of the country restrictions

Read more: Countries Sanctioned By The U.S. - And Why www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0410/countries-sanctioned-by-the-u.s.---and-why.aspx#ixzz5LMtj8v00
2x SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 days ago 1 Reply

South Sudan is listed, as you know since that is where you are listed from. Can they join under that?
South Sudan is listed, as you know since that is where you are listed from. Can they join under that?
3x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #3

Posted 4 days ago 1 Reply

Sudan is listed under Country in our genealogy. Is there a difference between Sudan and South Sudan? Here is a list of leaders from South Sudan https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=SS
Sudan is listed under Country in our genealogy. Is there a difference between Sudan and South Sudan? Here is a list of leaders from South Sudan www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=SS
122x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=1568862]I cotacted some friends from Sudan to participate in SFI business , but unfortunately they told me that they try to sign up in the link I send to them , they can not, because Sudan country is not available in the list of country drop down menu , Is there any reason for exluding Sudan from participate ? Thanks[/quote] Mustafa, I see you're from a region in Sudan and in a couple months, will celebrate Your 1st Anniversary. If affiliation with SFI is limited in Your region, you have an recruitment advantage. Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Mustafa M. posted:
I cotacted some friends from Sudan to participate in SFI business , but unfortunately they told me that they try to sign up in the link I send to them , they can not, because Sudan country is not available in the list of country drop down menu ,
Is there any reason for exluding Sudan from participate ?
Thanks

Mustafa,

I see you're from a region in Sudan and in a couple months, will celebrate Your 1st Anniversary.

If affiliation with SFI is limited in Your region, you have an recruitment advantage.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 4 days ago

There are a small handful of countries that financial institutions we have to work will not allow us to do business with due to terrorism. You could submit a ticket to determine if Sudan is one of them.
There are a small handful of countries that financial institutions we have to work will not allow us to do business with due to terrorism. You could submit a ticket to determine if Sudan is one of them.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=1568950]South Sudan is listed, as you know since that is where you are listed from. Can they join under that?[/quote] Ha..ha..ha... Randy!!! Welcome back! What a surprise!!! you opted out from SFI and now back. Hope everything under control. Good luck in Retirement income pouring site.
Randy I. posted:

Ha..ha..ha... Randy!!!
Welcome back!
What a surprise!!! you opted out from SFI and now back.

Hope everything under control.

Good luck in Retirement income pouring site.
2x SUPPORT
XAVIER ADOLF N.

United Arab Emirates

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Randy I. Ora Lee C.

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=1568990]Sudan is listed under Country in our genealogy. Is there a difference between Sudan and South Sudan? Here is a list of leaders from South Sudan https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=SS[/quote] Yes, Jessie. Sudan and South Sudan are two different countries, now. South Sudan gained independence from Sudan on 9 July 2011 as the outcome of a 2005 agreement that ended their civil war. Made up of the 10 southern-most states of Sudan. Kind Regards.
Jessie M. posted:
Sudan is listed under Country in our genealogy. Is there a difference between Sudan and South Sudan? Here is a list of leaders from South Sudan www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=SS

Yes, Jessie. Sudan and South Sudan are two different countries, now.
South Sudan gained independence from Sudan on 9 July 2011 as the outcome of a 2005 agreement that ended their civil war. Made up of the 10 southern-most states of Sudan.

Kind Regards.
2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings