Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Constellation Prizes in AA

Posted 22 days ago, edited 21 days ago More by Ratan A.

Constellation Prizes such as Moves, Matches and Clues may not be of use for all the members and if not used ,they expire in 7 days . EZ lifelines can be exchanged through RT @12 RT / 1 lifeline . So, can we replace this Constellation Prizes of Moves, Matches and Clues with Rewardicals and have the liberty to exchange those won Rewardicals to either EZ lifelines, TCredits or even for cash . This can make AA even more popular and exciting . Ratan
Constellation Prizes such as Moves, Matches and Clues may not be of use for all the members and if not used ,they expire in 7 days .
EZ lifelines can be exchanged through RT @12 RT / 1 lifeline .
So, can we replace this Constellation Prizes of Moves, Matches and Clues with Rewardicals and have the liberty to exchange those won Rewardicals to either EZ lifelines, TCredits or even for cash .
This can make AA even more popular and exciting .
Ratan
8x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 22 days ago, edited 21 days ago 1 Reply

Although it's a nice suggestion but many members depend on Eager Zebra games for fun and competition will be in need of those Eager Zebra life line constellation prizes. The validity of 7 days only a bit concern as I feel its bit short. However I feel so far Corporate's decisions on those constellation prizes will satisfy the majority. Regards Bijesh
Although it's a nice suggestion but many members depend on Eager Zebra games for fun and competition will be in need of those Eager Zebra life line constellation prizes.

The validity of 7 days only a bit concern as I feel its bit short. However I feel so far Corporate's decisions on those constellation prizes will satisfy the majority.

Regards
Bijesh
7x SUPPORT
BIJESH O.

India

Posted 22 days ago More by Ratan A.

[quote=1587567]Although it's a nice suggestion but many members depend on eager zebra games for fun and competition will be in need of those eager zebra life line constellation prizes. The validity of 7 days only a bit concern as I feel its bit short. However I feel so far Corporate's decisions on those constellation prizes will satisfy the majority. Regards Bijesh[/quote] I agree with you Brijesh but who ever wants to play games can exchange their RT with EZ lifelines and others can use RT in other ways .
BIJESH O. posted:
Although it's a nice suggestion but many members depend on eager zebra games for fun and competition will be in need of those eager zebra life line constellation prizes.

The validity of 7 days only a bit concern as I feel its bit short. However I feel so far Corporate's decisions on those constellation prizes will satisfy the majority.

Regards
Bijesh

I agree with you Brijesh but who ever wants to play games can exchange their RT with EZ lifelines and others can use RT in other ways .
8x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 21 days ago

Hi, Thanks for the update. For betterment of others can you explain how lifeline could be exchanged into rewadicals. Rehards
Hi,

Thanks for the update. For betterment of others can you explain how lifeline could be exchanged into rewadicals.

Rehards
333x SUPPORT
Nishat K.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 21 days ago

Thank you, Ratan.. I like this suggestion very much.. Not all of us have time enough to play games daily and it happens to me reguraly my lifelines to expire. It would be good if an equivalent in RW is specified for each of them.
Thank you, Ratan.. I like this suggestion very much.. Not all of us have time enough to play games daily and it happens to me reguraly my lifelines to expire. It would be good if an equivalent in RW is specified for each of them.
Vesna F.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago

Rattan I agree that some of constellation are no use to others, but 1 like clues can be important if you know how to use it. Consider playing hidden fox, you got 1 white fox sighed and need one more sigh of white fox to win 250 rewardicals but unfortunately you ran out of clue. If you have banked clue you can use it to continue the game. I won 2 times of 250 rewardicals in playing hidden fox.
Rattan I agree that some of constellation are no use to others, but 1 like clues can be important if you know how to use it. Consider playing hidden fox, you got 1 white fox sighed and need one more sigh of white fox to win 250 rewardicals but unfortunately you ran out of clue. If you have banked clue you can use it to continue the game. I won 2 times of 250 rewardicals in playing hidden fox.
TRINIDAD A.

Philippines

Posted 21 days ago

Ratan, have you seen "Not for sale" signboard? I'm sure you have seen. Some things are not for sale. You can ONLY enjoy these things. Similarly you can not exchange the said constellation prizes. Definitely the games will loss their charms if your suggestion is executed. Anyway, I will vote for moves & matches, NOT for clues. Bijan Kanti Pandit
Ratan, have you seen "Not for sale" signboard? I'm sure you have seen. Some things are not for sale. You can ONLY enjoy these things. Similarly you can not exchange the said constellation prizes. Definitely the games will loss their charms if your suggestion is executed. Anyway, I will vote for moves & matches, NOT for clues.
Bijan Kanti Pandit
Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

Liked by jeff l.

Posted 21 days ago

Well, I believe that SFI gave us lot of opportunities and abilities to earn. You can't ask more than what is profitable for tha company. Otherwise if company start loses and we will. What do you imagine if all Moves, Matches and Clue are replased by RW how much it will cost!
Well, I believe that SFI gave us lot of opportunities and abilities to earn. You can't ask more than what is profitable for tha company. Otherwise if company start loses and we will. What do you imagine if all Moves, Matches and Clue are replased by RW how much it will cost!
SUPPORT
DrSaeed A.

Egypt

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago More by Ratan A.

Thanks everyone for your reply . I have put this into suggestion because I have lost more then 6000 EZ lifelines (Matches ,Moves and Clues ) until now and I am sure there may be many others like me . Any replacement to this prizes may encourage me and others to participate in AA even more frequently . Thanks again . Ratan
Thanks everyone for your reply .
I have put this into suggestion because I have lost more then 6000 EZ lifelines (Matches ,Moves and Clues ) until now and I am sure there may be many others like me .
Any replacement to this prizes may encourage me and others to participate in AA even more frequently .
Thanks again .
Ratan
8x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 20 days ago 1 Reply

I think this would remove a very important marketing aspect of the auctions. Example: If someone who doesn't normally play the games wins a lifeline, they will be inclined to try that game. They may get hooked and begin buying TCredits to play. The cost for awarding only Rt might also be higher and slow the fueling time. I guess it would depend on how many of us are losing our lifelines through expiration. If it's only a handful of us, it probably doesn't matter... If it's a large number of lifelines expiring unused, it may be worth considering or adjusting the expiration time.
I think this would remove a very important marketing aspect of the auctions. Example: If someone who doesn't normally play the games wins a lifeline, they will be inclined to try that game. They may get hooked and begin buying TCredits to play.

The cost for awarding only Rt might also be higher and slow the fueling time.

I guess it would depend on how many of us are losing our lifelines through expiration. If it's only a handful of us, it probably doesn't matter... If it's a large number of lifelines expiring unused, it may be worth considering or adjusting the expiration time.
18x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 20 days ago More by Ratan A.

[quote=1588467]I think this would remove a very important marketing aspect of the auctions. Example: If someone who doesn't normally play the games wins a lifeline, they will be inclined to try that game. They may get hooked and begin buying TCredits to play. The cost for awarding only Rt might also be higher and slow the fueling time. I guess it would depend on how many of us are losing our lifelines through expiration. If it's only a handful of us, it probably doesn't matter... If it's a large number of lifelines expiring unused, it may be worth considering or adjusting the expiration time.[/quote] Thanks Mr. Tim for your valuable input . What happening is , if anyone participates in 10 AA /day ,can win 60 -100 EZ lifelines which can be almost impossible to use even if expiry period is increased because of daily accumulation of this lifelines . So, instead of 60-100 EZ lifelines in 10 AA ,if we receive 20-30 lifeline and some other extra rewards may excite members more to participate in AA. Ratan
Tim B. posted:
I think this would remove a very important marketing aspect of the auctions. Example: If someone who doesn't normally play the games wins a lifeline, they will be inclined to try that game. They may get hooked and begin buying TCredits to play.

The cost for awarding only Rt might also be higher and slow the fueling time.

I guess it would depend on how many of us are losing our lifelines through expiration. If it's only a handful of us, it probably doesn't matter... If it's a large number of lifelines expiring unused, it may be worth considering or adjusting the expiration time.

Thanks Mr. Tim for your valuable input .
What happening is , if anyone participates in 10 AA /day ,can win 60 -100 EZ lifelines which can be almost impossible to use even if expiry period is increased because of daily accumulation of this lifelines .
So, instead of 60-100 EZ lifelines in 10 AA ,if we receive 20-30 lifeline and some other extra rewards may excite members more to participate in AA.
Ratan
8x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

| Edit settings