Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Suggestion using Bitcoins as one of the Payment Options for Commissions.

Posted 21 days ago, edited 21 days ago

Hello everyone, there's this thing that has been bordering me for the past three month in which I suggest, it would be helpful if I share to you'all "SFI'ers, and to the president of this great platform". who believe on bitcoin trading and more. On the other hand Rewardical platform has been made available for all SFI'ers to redeem their token for their various desire as listed including bitcoin,click here to see what am talking about https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange. It a great idea, but I feel it that is not enough. To me, I love trading with bitcoin and more, because it generate enough income for me and for my business aboard, especially when it hit on a high market scale. I get to trade it on a high amount of money. Now my suggestion is, there are many SFI'ers who would want to use their monthly omissions in purchase of bitcoin like me, in which the provision has not been set yet or dreamt of, and I believe adding this to this great platform it will be of great value to those who believe in bitcoin trading as an individual who wish to increase his/her earning strength. It doesn't end there, if we could also have another means of selling bitcoin on TripleClicks on store, and also have it on auction where SFI'ers with high value TCredit from 150 and above can bid and win. I suggest it would be so helpful. Note: don't get me wrong, this is only a suggestion,and if you have anything to say concerning this topic you are free to share, Thank you. Wisdom Essien.
Hello everyone,
there's this thing that has been bordering me for the past three month in which I suggest, it would be helpful if I share to you'all "SFI'ers, and to the president of this great platform". who believe on bitcoin trading and more.

On the other hand Rewardical platform has been made available for all SFI'ers to redeem their token for their various desire as listed including bitcoin,click here to see what am talking about www.rewardical.com/Exchange.

It a great idea, but I feel it that is not enough. To me, I love trading with bitcoin and more, because it generate enough income for me and for my business aboard, especially when it hit on a high market scale. I get to trade it on a high amount of money.

Now my suggestion is, there are many SFI'ers who would want to use their monthly omissions in purchase of bitcoin like me, in which the provision has not been set yet or dreamt of, and I believe adding this to this great platform it will be of great value to those who believe in bitcoin trading as an individual who wish to increase his/her earning strength.

It doesn't end there, if we could also have another means of selling bitcoin on TripleClicks on store, and also have it on auction where SFI'ers with high value TCredit from 150 and above can bid and win. I suggest it would be so helpful.

Note: don't get me wrong, this is only a suggestion,and if you have anything to say concerning this topic you are free to share, Thank you.

Wisdom Essien.
wisdom E.

Nigeria

Posted 21 days ago More by Sasa D. 1 Reply

Hi, Essien! Every suggestion is Welcome. My personal opinion regarding the crypto currencies is too secretive and it has a lot of them without any control and cover. Also in many cases crypto currencies serve in criminal activities. That's why I think our SFI company takes great care of the extent to which any crypto currency will use. by sasa
Hi, Essien!
Every suggestion is Welcome.
My personal opinion regarding the crypto currencies is too secretive and it has a lot of them without any control and cover. Also in many cases crypto currencies serve in criminal activities. That's why I think our SFI company takes great care of the extent to which any crypto currency will use.
by sasa
10x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago

Hi Wisdom Essien, I think that is a good suggestion! which has to be considered by experts !and lets wait and see what others has to say about your suggestions!I think you have Wisdom my friend! GodLuck! Indrajith
Hi Wisdom Essien,
I think that is a good suggestion! which has to be considered by experts !and lets wait and see what others has to say about your suggestions!I think you have Wisdom my friend!

GodLuck!
Indrajith
12x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 21 days ago More by Phill R. 1 Reply

[quote=1587633]Hi, Essien! Every suggestion is Welcome. My personal opinion regarding the crypto currencies is too secretive and it has a lot of them without any control and cover. Also in many cases crypto currencies serve in criminal activities. That's why I think our SFI company takes great care of the extent to which any crypto currency will use. by sasa[/quote] Cash is used in far more criminal activites as well as rare stamps, coins, gold, silver, artwork and practically everything else with value, so this cannot be the real reason behind not using crypto. Most of the top currencies are easily tracked by law enforcement agencies. I think that the tech behind good crypto (blockchain) is a fantastic inovation, the real problem behind many companies less than boundless enthusiasm lies within the volitility that currently exposes the value in an extreme way due to traders who buy low and sell high repeatedly to make a fast profit. A company can literally go from debt free to bankrupt in a matter of a few hours as it stands at the moment. Until this aspect of crypto has been removed I think there will always be a resistance to it becoming more mainstream.
Sasa D. posted:
Hi, Essien!
My personal opinion regarding the crypto currencies is too secretive and it has a lot of them without any control and cover. Also in many cases crypto currencies serve in criminal activities. That's why I think our SFI company takes great care of the extent to which any crypto currency will use.
by sasa

Cash is used in far more criminal activites as well as rare stamps, coins, gold, silver, artwork and practically everything else with value, so this cannot be the real reason behind not using crypto. Most of the top currencies are easily tracked by law enforcement agencies. I think that the tech behind good crypto (blockchain) is a fantastic inovation, the real problem behind many companies less than boundless enthusiasm lies within the volitility that currently exposes the value in an extreme way due to traders who buy low and sell high repeatedly to make a fast profit. A company can literally go from debt free to bankrupt in a matter of a few hours as it stands at the moment. Until this aspect of crypto has been removed I think there will always be a resistance to it becoming more mainstream.
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #17

[quote=1587749][quote=1587633]Hi, Essien! Every suggestion is Welcome. My personal opinion regarding the crypto currencies is too secretive and it has a lot of them without any control and cover. Also in many cases crypto currencies serve in criminal activities. That's why I think our SFI company takes great care of the extent to which any crypto currency will use. by sasa[/quote] Cash is used in far more criminal activites as well as rare stamps, coins, gold, silver, artwork and practically everything else with value, so this cannot be the real reason behind not using crypto. Most of the top currencies are easily tracked by law enforcement agencies. I think that the tech behind good crypto (blockchain) is a fantastic inovation, the real problem behind many companies less than boundless enthusiasm lies within the volitility that currently exposes the value in an extreme way due to traders who buy low and sell high repeatedly to make a fast profit. A company can literally go from debt free to bankrupt in a matter of a few hours as it stands at the moment. Until this aspect of crypto has been removed I think there will always be a resistance to it becoming more mainstream.[/quote] Of course, money is also used in criminal activities when it is much more frequent than a crypto currency. But that's why you can trace the money if you want and see every transaction. In crypto currency, this is an impossible mission. Even the owners do not even know, let alone the trace of crypto currency. by sasa
Phill R. posted:
Sasa D. posted:
Hi, Essien!
by sasa

Cash is used in far more criminal activites as well as rare stamps, coins, gold, silver, artwork and practically everything else with value, so this cannot be the real reason behind not using crypto. Most of the top currencies are easily tracked by law enforcement agencies. I think that the tech behind good crypto (blockchain) is a fantastic inovation, the real problem behind many companies less than boundless enthusiasm lies within the volitility that currently exposes the value in an extreme way due to traders who buy low and sell high repeatedly to make a fast profit. A company can literally go from debt free to bankrupt in a matter of a few hours as it stands at the moment. Until this aspect of crypto has been removed I think there will always be a resistance to it becoming more mainstream.

Of course, money is also used in criminal activities when it is much more frequent than a crypto currency.
But that's why you can trace the money if you want and see every transaction.
In crypto currency, this is an impossible mission.
Even the owners do not even know, let alone the trace of crypto currency.
by sasa
10x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago 1 Reply

In regards to receiving bitcoin as a payment option for commissions, I believe they have been working on this for some time now. It's probably just a matter of working out the logistics to best protect SFI and its affiliates. I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement on this sometime this year.
In regards to receiving bitcoin as a payment option for commissions, I believe they have been working on this for some time now.

It's probably just a matter of working out the logistics to best protect SFI and its affiliates.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement on this sometime this year.
18x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #20

Liked by Franz D. Michael Y.

Posted 21 days ago

[quote=1587778]In regards to receiving bitcoin as a payment option for commissions, I believe they have been working on this for some time now. It's probably just a matter of working out the logistics to best protect SFI and its affiliates. I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement on this sometime this year.[/quote] Correct. It's something we've been working on for a while, but there are quite a few pieces to put in place to make the process streamlined and fully compliant for legal, taxes, etc.
Tim B. posted:
In regards to receiving bitcoin as a payment option for commissions, I believe they have been working on this for some time now.

It's probably just a matter of working out the logistics to best protect SFI and its affiliates.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement on this sometime this year.

Correct. It's something we've been working on for a while, but there are quite a few pieces to put in place to make the process streamlined and fully compliant for legal, taxes, etc.
Gery

United States

Posted 21 days ago More by Phill R. 1 Reply

[quote=1587757][quote=1587749][quote=1587633]Hi, Essien! Every suggestion is Welcome. My personal opinion regarding the crypto currencies is too secretive and it has a lot of them without any control and cover. Also in many cases crypto currencies serve in criminal activities. That's why I think our SFI company takes great care of the extent to which any crypto currency will use. by sasa[/quote] Cash is used in far more criminal activites as well as rare stamps, coins, gold, silver, artwork and practically everything else with value, so this cannot be the real reason behind not using crypto. Most of the top currencies are easily tracked by law enforcement agencies. I think that the tech behind good crypto (blockchain) is a fantastic inovation, the real problem behind many companies less than boundless enthusiasm lies within the volitility that currently exposes the value in an extreme way due to traders who buy low and sell high repeatedly to make a fast profit. A company can literally go from debt free to bankrupt in a matter of a few hours as it stands at the moment. Until this aspect of crypto has been removed I think there will always be a resistance to it becoming more mainstream.[/quote] Of course, money is also used in criminal activities when it is much more frequent than a crypto currency. But that's why you can trace the money if you want and see every transaction. In crypto currency, this is an impossible mission. Even the owners do not even know, let alone the trace of crypto currency. by sasa [/quote] Hi Sasa, Tracking crypto is very easy for law enforcement due to its transparency. Bitcoin, which was initially 'advertised' as confidential is no where near. Any good computer expert can see how many you own and where you spend it. Several crypto's are trying to change this and make a case for privacy, but bitcoin currently isn't one of them.
Sasa D. posted:
Phill R. posted:
Sasa D. posted:
Hi, Essien!
by sasa

Of course, money is also used in criminal activities when it is much more frequent than a crypto currency.
by sasa

Hi Sasa,
Tracking crypto is very easy for law enforcement due to its transparency. Bitcoin, which was initially 'advertised' as confidential is no where near. Any good computer expert can see how many you own and where you spend it. Several crypto's are trying to change this and make a case for privacy, but bitcoin currently isn't one of them.
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

[quote=1587813][quote=1587757][quote=1587749][quote=1587633]Hi, Essien! Every suggestion is Welcome. My personal opinion regarding the crypto currencies is too secretive and it has a lot of them without any control and cover. Also in many cases crypto currencies serve in criminal activities. That's why I think our SFI company takes great care of the extent to which any crypto currency will use. by sasa[/quote] Cash is used in far more criminal activites as well as rare stamps, coins, gold, silver, artwork and practically everything else with value, so this cannot be the real reason behind not using crypto. Most of the top currencies are easily tracked by law enforcement agencies. I think that the tech behind good crypto (blockchain) is a fantastic inovation, the real problem behind many companies less than boundless enthusiasm lies within the volitility that currently exposes the value in an extreme way due to traders who buy low and sell high repeatedly to make a fast profit. A company can literally go from debt free to bankrupt in a matter of a few hours as it stands at the moment. Until this aspect of crypto has been removed I think there will always be a resistance to it becoming more mainstream.[/quote] Of course, money is also used in criminal activities when it is much more frequent than a crypto currency. But that's why you can trace the money if you want and see every transaction. In crypto currency, this is an impossible mission. Even the owners do not even know, let alone the trace of crypto currency. by sasa [/quote] Hi Sasa, Tracking crypto is very easy for law enforcement due to its transparency. Bitcoin, which was initially 'advertised' as confidential is no where near. Any good computer expert can see how many you own and where you spend it. Several crypto's are trying to change this and make a case for privacy, but bitcoin currently isn't one of them.[/quote] I think it is quite the opposite, bitcoin is quite mysterious in relation to other crypto currencies. Here I will finish this constructive discussion. Let anyone decide which one is better for, because in reality it is your money. by sasa
Phill R. posted:
Sasa D. posted:
Phill R. posted:
Sasa D. posted:
Hi, Essien!
by sasa

by sasa

Hi Sasa,
Tracking crypto is very easy for law enforcement due to its transparency. Bitcoin, which was initially 'advertised' as confidential is no where near. Any good computer expert can see how many you own and where you spend it. Several crypto's are trying to change this and make a case for privacy, but bitcoin currently isn't one of them.

I think it is quite the opposite, bitcoin is quite mysterious in relation to other crypto currencies.
Here I will finish this constructive discussion.
Let anyone decide which one is better for, because in reality it is your money.
by sasa

10x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago More by Phill R.

[quote=1587832][quote=1587813][quote=1587757][quote=1587749][quote=1587633]Hi, Essien! Every suggestion is Welcome. My personal opinion regarding the crypto currencies is too secretive and it has a lot of them without any control and cover. Also in many cases crypto currencies serve in criminal activities. That's why I think our SFI company takes great care of the extent to which any crypto currency will use. by sasa[/quote] Cash is used in far more criminal activites as well as rare stamps, coins, gold, silver, artwork and practically everything else with value, so this cannot be the real reason behind not using crypto. Most of the top currencies are easily tracked by law enforcement agencies. I think that the tech behind good crypto (blockchain) is a fantastic inovation, the real problem behind many companies less than boundless enthusiasm lies within the volitility that currently exposes the value in an extreme way due to traders who buy low and sell high repeatedly to make a fast profit. A company can literally go from debt free to bankrupt in a matter of a few hours as it stands at the moment. Until this aspect of crypto has been removed I think there will always be a resistance to it becoming more mainstream.[/quote] Of course, money is also used in criminal activities when it is much more frequent than a crypto currency. But that's why you can trace the money if you want and see every transaction. In crypto currency, this is an impossible mission. Even the owners do not even know, let alone the trace of crypto currency. by sasa [/quote] Hi Sasa, Tracking crypto is very easy for law enforcement due to its transparency. Bitcoin, which was initially 'advertised' as confidential is no where near. Any good computer expert can see how many you own and where you spend it. Several crypto's are trying to change this and make a case for privacy, but bitcoin currently isn't one of them.[/quote] I think it is quite the opposite, bitcoin is quite mysterious in relation to other crypto currencies. Here I will finish this constructive discussion. Let anyone decide which one is better for, because in reality it is your money. by sasa [/quote] Happy to agree with you here :-)
Sasa D. posted:
Phill R. posted:
Sasa D. posted:
Phill R. posted:
Sasa D. posted:
Hi, Essien!
by sasa

by sasa

Hi Sasa,

I think it is quite the opposite, bitcoin is quite mysterious in relation to other crypto currencies.
Here I will finish this constructive discussion.
Let anyone decide which one is better for, because in reality it is your money.
by sasa

Happy to agree with you here :-)
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 21 days ago

Good idea you've got there, but I think the aspect that is to be worked upon is the criminal tendency aspect. If proper attention is given, then it would be great to have that option.
Good idea you've got there, but I think the aspect that is to be worked upon is the criminal tendency aspect. If proper attention is given, then it would be great to have that option.
SUPPORT
Ango J.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings