Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TripleClicks Signature Item #Cellular_Phone

Posted 19 days ago More by Jan G.

Last week, A Fellow Affiliate suggested SFI should have a signature item Affiliates would want. Suggesting Cellular Phone with BING search engine. This would be an unique offer and self-promotable viral to ALL Affiliates. I am not aware of "cellular hacking" Active Affiliates can be FREE to roam away from their desktops, laptops. ... ... go to their local public places to network ... and more Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Last week,

A Fellow Affiliate suggested SFI should have a signature item Affiliates would want.

Suggesting

Cellular Phone with BING search engine.

This would be an unique offer and self-promotable viral to ALL Affiliates.

I am not aware of "cellular hacking"

Active Affiliates can be FREE to roam away from their desktops, laptops. ...

... go to their local public places to network
... and more

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
10x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 19 days ago 1 Reply

Hello Jan, This is a rather interesting request. I am unaware how the costs for SFI would be, but does sound interesting. Although SFI does offer some SFI products that affiliates may use to promote their business. I do not understand how offering a cellular device would help promote SFI. I hope I understood correctly what you were saying :blush:
Hello Jan,
This is a rather interesting request. I am unaware how the costs for SFI would be, but does sound interesting. Although SFI does offer some SFI products that affiliates may use to promote their business. I do not understand how offering a cellular device would help promote SFI. I hope I understood correctly what you were saying

18x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 19 days ago

Affiliates are seeking new grounds everyday to move their business forward...hence any offer that can promote the business will be considered if put in place.. Of course SFI is trying its best to make this place the best platform for online business in the world
Affiliates are seeking new grounds everyday to move
their business forward...hence any offer that can promote
the business will be considered if put in place..
Of course SFI is trying its best to make this place
the best platform for online business in the world

6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Stephen L. Kelly C.

Posted 19 days ago

I can understand your new affiliate's suggestion- to havbe a signature item that affiliates want. I think we already have this in place- TCredits. TCredits are SFI's most sold product which can be instantly delivered. If your new affiliate is suggesting a physical item or product which can be delivered in a day or 2 then that is a valid suggestion. New affiliates look for a physical product which can be delivered fairly quickly. There are many local RECAs and ECAs which can do it. They can search for it.
I can understand your new affiliate's suggestion- to havbe a signature item that affiliates want. I think we already have this in place- TCredits. TCredits are SFI's most sold product which can be instantly delivered.

If your new affiliate is suggesting a physical item or product which can be delivered in a day or 2 then that is a valid suggestion. New affiliates look for a physical product which can be delivered fairly quickly. There are many local RECAs and ECAs which can do it. They can search for it.
47x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 19 days ago More by Jan G. 1 Reply

[quote=1589277]Hello Jan, This is a rather interesting request. I am unaware how the costs for SFI would be, but does sound interesting. Although SFI does offer some SFI products that affiliates may use to promote their business. I do not understand how offering a cellular device would help promote SFI. I hope I understood correctly what you were saying :blush: [/quote] Corporate could INVEST in It_Self via making DEAL with an established manufacturer, in BULK. Unique COMMUNICATION TOOL can be CONSUMED by TCMs.
Sheila J. posted:
Hello Jan,
This is a rather interesting request. I am unaware how the costs for SFI would be, but does sound interesting. Although SFI does offer some SFI products that affiliates may use to promote their business. I do not understand how offering a cellular device would help promote SFI. I hope I understood correctly what you were saying

Corporate could INVEST in It_Self via making DEAL with an established manufacturer, in BULK.

Unique COMMUNICATION TOOL can be CONSUMED by TCMs.

10x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Sheila J. Kelly C.

Posted 18 days ago More by Richard M. 1 Reply

[quote=1589700][quote=1589277]Hello Jan, This is a rather interesting request. I am unaware how the costs for SFI would be, but does sound interesting. Although SFI does offer some SFI products that affiliates may use to promote their business. I do not understand how offering a cellular device would help promote SFI. I hope I understood correctly what you were saying :blush: [/quote] Corporate could INVEST in It_Self via making DEAL with an established manufacturer, in BULK. Unique COMMUNICATION TOOL can be CONSUMED by TCMs. [/quote] Jan, it isn't that easy to do that with a cell phone. Radio frequencies and protocols used for cell phones varies from region to region, and sometimes from state to state or country to country. It would be cost-prohibitive for SFI to market a cell phone from a managerial and coordination standpoint. Many budget cell phones currently come in 4-10 variants depending on their distribution region, and then we would still need to make sure each version of the phone can be used with all major carriers in each service region. This would be a huge undertaking. I hope this sheds some light onto the issue and most likely why SFI has not done something like this so far. Richard
Jan G. posted:
Sheila J. posted:
Hello Jan,

Corporate could INVEST in It_Self via making DEAL with an established manufacturer, in BULK.

Jan,

it isn't that easy to do that with a cell phone. Radio frequencies and protocols used for cell phones varies from region to region, and sometimes from state to state or country to country.

It would be cost-prohibitive for SFI to market a cell phone from a managerial and coordination standpoint.

Many budget cell phones currently come in 4-10 variants depending on their distribution region, and then we would still need to make sure each version of the phone can be used with all major carriers in each service region.

This would be a huge undertaking.

I hope this sheds some light onto the issue and most likely why SFI has not done something like this so far.

Richard
SUPPORT
Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Randy I. Kelly C.

Posted 18 days ago More by Richard M.

So, now let me add to my comments above some other ideas. This may be a business opportunity for someone to work with SFI, but to produce a product promoting SFI. How about setting up a regional store for cell phone accessories for the major phones being used in the area. We could have a shop in North America catering to Canada, Mexico and the USA offering SFI branded skins (cell phone cases), have another in India, several in Africa and EU, etc. SFI could offer SFI design assistance and also promote these products in the auctions, and forward the winning bid accessory order to the vendor. Just an idea. Richard
So, now let me add to my comments above some other ideas.

This may be a business opportunity for someone to work with SFI, but to produce a product promoting SFI.

How about setting up a regional store for cell phone accessories for the major phones being used in the area.

We could have a shop in North America catering to Canada, Mexico and the USA offering SFI branded skins (cell phone cases), have another in India, several in Africa and EU, etc.

SFI could offer SFI design assistance and also promote these products in the auctions, and forward the winning bid accessory order to the vendor.

Just an idea.

Richard
SUPPORT
Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 18 days ago More by Jan G. 1 Reply

[quote=1589878][quote=1589700][quote=1589277]Hello Jan, This is a rather interesting request. I am unaware how the costs for SFI would be, but does sound interesting. Although SFI does offer some SFI products that affiliates may use to promote their business. I do not understand how offering a cellular device would help promote SFI. I hope I understood correctly what you were saying :blush: [/quote] Corporate could INVEST in It_Self via making DEAL with an established manufacturer, in BULK. Unique COMMUNICATION TOOL can be CONSUMED by TCMs. [/quote] Jan, it isn't that easy to do that with a cell phone. Radio frequencies and protocols used for cell phones varies from region to region, and sometimes from state to state or country to country. It would be cost-prohibitive for SFI to market a cell phone from a managerial and coordination standpoint. Many budget cell phones currently come in 4-10 variants depending on their distribution region, and then we would still need to make sure each version of the phone can be used with all major carriers in each service region. This would be a huge undertaking. I hope this sheds some light onto the issue and most likely why SFI has not done something like this so far. Richard[/quote] Richard, Not sure if you follow NATIONAL NEWS; however, there are a TSUNAMI of cellulars that did not move well for Xmas. They can be negotiated for a loss and reprogrammed, for tailored, UNIQUE distribution 😱
Richard M. posted:
Jan G. posted:
Sheila J. posted:
Hello Jan,

Jan,

it isn't that easy to do that with a cell phone. Radio frequencies and protocols used for cell phones varies from region to region, and sometimes from state to state or country to country.

It would be cost-prohibitive for SFI to market a cell phone from a managerial and coordination standpoint.

Many budget cell phones currently come in 4-10 variants depending on their distribution region, and then we would still need to make sure each version of the phone can be used with all major carriers in each service region.

I hope this sheds some light onto the issue and most likely why SFI has not done something like this so far.

Richard

Richard,

Not sure if you follow NATIONAL NEWS; however, there are a TSUNAMI of cellulars that did not move well for Xmas.

They can be negotiated for a loss and reprogrammed, for tailored, UNIQUE distribution 😱
10x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Kelly C.

Posted 17 days ago More by Richard M. 1 Reply

[quote=1589994][quote=1589878][quote=1589700][quote=1589277]Hello Jan, This is a rather interesting request. I am unaware how the costs for SFI would be, but does sound interesting. Although SFI does offer some SFI products that affiliates may use to promote their business. I do not understand how offering a cellular device would help promote SFI. I hope I understood correctly what you were saying :blush: [/quote] Corporate could INVEST in It_Self via making DEAL with an established manufacturer, in BULK. Unique COMMUNICATION TOOL can be CONSUMED by TCMs. [/quote] Jan, it isn't that easy to do that with a cell phone. Radio frequencies and protocols used for cell phones varies from region to region, and sometimes from state to state or country to country. It would be cost-prohibitive for SFI to market a cell phone from a managerial and coordination standpoint. Many budget cell phones currently come in 4-10 variants depending on their distribution region, and then we would still need to make sure each version of the phone can be used with all major carriers in each service region. This would be a huge undertaking. I hope this sheds some light onto the issue and most likely why SFI has not done something like this so far. Richard[/quote] Richard, Not sure if you follow NATIONAL NEWS; however, there are a TSUNAMI of cellulars that did not move well for Xmas. They can be negotiated for a loss and reprogrammed, for tailored, UNIQUE distribution 😱 [/quote] Sounds like a business opportunity for you if you know how to do this very task. :open_mouth:
Jan G. posted:
Richard M. posted:
Jan G. posted:
Sheila J. posted:
Hello Jan,

Jan,

Richard

Richard,

Not sure if you follow NATIONAL NEWS; however, there are a TSUNAMI of cellulars that did not move well for Xmas.

They can be negotiated for a loss and reprogrammed, for tailored, UNIQUE distribution 😱

Sounds like a business opportunity for you if you know how to do this very task.

SUPPORT
Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Randy I. Kelly C.

Posted 17 days ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1590475][quote=1589994][quote=1589878][quote=1589700][quote=1589277]Hello Jan, This is a rather interesting request. I am unaware how the costs for SFI would be, but does sound interesting. Although SFI does offer some SFI products that affiliates may use to promote their business. I do not understand how offering a cellular device would help promote SFI. I hope I understood correctly what you were saying :blush: [/quote] Corporate could INVEST in It_Self via making DEAL with an established manufacturer, in BULK. Unique COMMUNICATION TOOL can be CONSUMED by TCMs. [/quote] Jan, it isn't that easy to do that with a cell phone. Radio frequencies and protocols used for cell phones varies from region to region, and sometimes from state to state or country to country. It would be cost-prohibitive for SFI to market a cell phone from a managerial and coordination standpoint. Many budget cell phones currently come in 4-10 variants depending on their distribution region, and then we would still need to make sure each version of the phone can be used with all major carriers in each service region. This would be a huge undertaking. I hope this sheds some light onto the issue and most likely why SFI has not done something like this so far. Richard[/quote] Richard, Not sure if you follow NATIONAL NEWS; however, there are a TSUNAMI of cellulars that did not move well for Xmas. They can be negotiated for a loss and reprogrammed, for tailored, UNIQUE distribution 😱 [/quote] Sounds like a business opportunity for you if you know how to do this very task. :open_mouth: [/quote] I DID, years ago. Have DOWNSIZED inventory I owned, to pursue RADIO BROADCAST License. My #1 Goal, in SFI is to promote LOCALVANTIA, in the FUTURE 😎
Richard M. posted:
Jan G. posted:
Richard M. posted:
Jan G. posted:
Sheila J. posted:
Hello Jan,

Jan,

Richard

Richard,

Sounds like a business opportunity for you if you know how to do this very task.

I DID, years ago. Have DOWNSIZED inventory I owned, to pursue RADIO BROADCAST License.

My #1 Goal, in SFI is to promote LOCALVANTIA, in the FUTURE 😎
10x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Kelly C.

Posted 17 days ago 1 Reply

[b]Good Evening, Jan, [/b] That is an awesome proposal, but what would be the best reason for [b]The Zing Network,[/b] to venture out on the limb, especially with [b]ECA's[/b] and [b]RECA's[/b], possibly offering cellphones in their store's! I think it would be a losing proposition, the cost for the extra programming and 100's of different Countries! [b]How would this attract new Affiliates? How would this activate the inactive Affiliates? [/b] I believe that the programming absolutely could stay the same, except for the different countries, their end of it! [b]The reason I say this:[/b] Is because, I used my [b]Cell Phone[/b], for my first 13 months, until I could afford a [b]Tablet[/b]! Now, I still use my cell phone, when I am not at home! I have now exchanged the tablet, for a Laptop! In saying that, I have had no [b]Special Programming[/b], on any of the 3! I don't think that would be a very good incentive to activate, the [b]Dead Affiliates[/b] or increase productivity, in the [b]Alive & Well Affiliates![/b] You know, The Affiliate's have to want it, in the first place, & seriously, if you could touch their souls, I know I would make all of my [b]Inactive Affiliates[/b], probably [b]Overactive[/b] and some, [b]Radioactive![/b] LOL [b]Just My Thoughts[/b]! Kelly C, BTL
Good Evening, Jan,

That is an awesome proposal, but what would be the best reason for The Zing Network, to venture out on the limb, especially with ECA's and RECA's, possibly offering cellphones in their store's!

I think it would be a losing proposition, the cost for the extra programming and 100's of different Countries!

How would this attract new Affiliates?
How would this activate the inactive Affiliates?

I believe that the programming absolutely could stay the same, except for the different countries, their end of it!

The reason I say this:
Is because, I used my Cell Phone, for my first 13 months, until I could afford a Tablet!
Now, I still use my cell phone, when I am not at home! I have now exchanged the tablet, for a Laptop!

In saying that, I have had no Special Programming, on any of the 3!

I don't think that would be a very good incentive to activate, the Dead Affiliates or increase productivity, in the Alive & Well Affiliates!
You know, The Affiliate's have to want it, in the first place, & seriously, if you could touch their souls, I know I would make all of my Inactive Affiliates, probably Overactive and some, Radioactive! LOL

Just My Thoughts!

Kelly C, BTL

2x SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 17 days ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1590676][b]Good Evening, Jan, [/b] That is an awesome proposal, but what would be the best reason for [b]The Zing Network,[/b] to venture out on the limb, especially with [b]ECA's[/b] and [b]RECA's[/b], possibly offering cellphones in their store's! I think it would be a losing proposition, the cost for the extra programming and 100's of different Countries! [b]How would this attract new Affiliates? How would this activate the inactive Affiliates? [/b] I believe that the programming absolutely could stay the same, except for the different countries, their end of it! [b]The reason I say this:[/b] Is because, I used my [b]Cell Phone[/b], for my first 13 months, until I could afford a [b]Tablet[/b]! Now, I still use my cell phone, when I am not at home! I have now exchanged the tablet, for a Laptop! In saying that, I have had no [b]Special Programming[/b], on any of the 3! I don't think that would be a very good incentive to activate, the [b]Dead Affiliates[/b] or increase productivity, in the [b]Alive & Well Affiliates![/b] You know, The Affiliate's have to want it, in the first place, & seriously, if you could touch their souls, I know I would make all of my [b]Inactive Affiliates[/b], probably [b]Overactive[/b] and some, [b]Radioactive![/b] LOL [b]Just My Thoughts[/b]! Kelly C, BTL [/quote] Google didn't make ANY PRODUCTS, they were INFORMATION COLLECTION which EVOLVED to major search engine. Cellulars, in the States are GOOGLE influenced. BING is a MICROSOFT search engine. MICROSOFT is the reason INTERNET exists. Their is nothing like SFI, I'm aware of. Bing.com does not use manipulation with users. Changing search engine from GOOGLE to BING, should not be a challenge for Electrical Engineers Information Technology 😌. I have BASIC PROGRAMMING SKILLS. too 😱
Kelly C. posted:
Good Evening, Jan,

That is an awesome proposal, but what would be the best reason for The Zing Network, to venture out on the limb, especially with ECA's and RECA's, possibly offering cellphones in their store's!

I think it would be a losing proposition, the cost for the extra programming and 100's of different Countries!

How would this attract new Affiliates?
How would this activate the inactive Affiliates?

I believe that the programming absolutely could stay the same, except for the different countries, their end of it!

The reason I say this:
Is because, I used my Cell Phone, for my first 13 months, until I could afford a Tablet!
Now, I still use my cell phone, when I am not at home! I have now exchanged the tablet, for a Laptop!

In saying that, I have had no Special Programming, on any of the 3!

I don't think that would be a very good incentive to activate, the Dead Affiliates or increase productivity, in the Alive & Well Affiliates!
You know, The Affiliate's have to want it, in the first place, & seriously, if you could touch their souls, I know I would make all of my Inactive Affiliates, probably Overactive and some, Radioactive! LOL

Just My Thoughts!

Kelly C, BTL

Google didn't make ANY PRODUCTS, they were INFORMATION COLLECTION which EVOLVED to major search engine.

Cellulars, in the States are GOOGLE influenced.

BING is a MICROSOFT search engine.

MICROSOFT is the reason INTERNET exists.

Their is nothing like SFI, I'm aware of.

Bing.com does not use manipulation with users.

Changing search engine from GOOGLE to BING, should not be a challenge for Electrical Engineers Information Technology 😌.

I have BASIC PROGRAMMING SKILLS. too 😱
10x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

| Edit settings