Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Mentioning TCredits and Rewardicals score on TC homepage

Posted 16 days ago, edited 16 days ago

On home page of TC now MRP is removed and only TCredit score is mentioned. Hence I suggest to mention Rewardicals score as well next to TCredit score.
On home page of TC now MRP is removed and only TCredit score is mentioned. Hence I suggest to mention Rewardicals score as well next to TCredit score.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

[quote=1590974]On home page of TC now MRP is removed and only TCredit score is mentioned. Hence I suggest to mention Rewardicals score as well next to TCredit score.[/quote] Hi Dakshesh! You've spotted it nicely... yes - that's correct : we've had TCredits and MRPs on Tripleclicks basic page because they both were the means of payment for purchases at TC... Rewardicals are not the mean of payment and that's why their account balance is not shown there. However, we have it very clearly displayed on our main page - Affiliate Center ! Best regards !
Dakshesh S. posted:

Hi Dakshesh!

You've spotted it nicely... yes - that's correct : we've had TCredits and MRPs on Tripleclicks basic page because they both were the means of payment for purchases at TC... Rewardicals are not the mean of payment and that's why their account balance is not shown there.

However, we have it very clearly displayed on our main page - Affiliate Center !

Best regards !
319x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 16 days ago

Hi Dakshesh S.! So , nice explained colleague Sead . From the Home screen , we have clearly shown rewardikali I tc . As for the accounts , and other companies taking care of it . MRP , our former comrade goes down in history . He came revolutionary rewardikal . I hope that we will make use of his power . Good luck to everyone
Hi Dakshesh S.!
So , nice explained colleague Sead .
From the Home screen , we have clearly shown rewardikali I tc .
As for the accounts , and other companies taking care of it .
MRP , our former comrade goes down in history .
He came revolutionary rewardikal .
I hope that we will make use of his power .
Good luck to everyone
2x SUPPORT
Suzana R.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings