Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

VP awarded towards RANK

Posted 16 days ago, edited 16 days ago More by Richard M.

[u]The problem:[/u] Today I had this on my Scoreboard Tab, but I didn't make EA yet... 155,524 Total VP you've earned to date 100,787 VP from sales you've earned to date [b]1,525 Total VP you've earned this month 1,264 VP from sales you've earned this month[/b] 198 Total VP you've earned so far today 4,569 Total VP you earned last month So after investigating, The Plan states that you need 1500 VP from any combination of VP on the To-Do list. I added this up and I have 1391 VP towards making EA. So this is a discrepancy I didn't realize unless I added up the VP on my To-Do list. [u]Suggestion:[/u] Can we either get a total VP earned on the TO-DO tab, or add another line on the Scoreboard Tab that indicates how many VP we've earned towards rank building? Obviously some sub routine is already calculating this to award the EA badge and higher, so it should be fairly easy to plug this into the pages? This may be [b]VERY[/b] useful for struggling affiliates to allow them to judge what helps them get rank and what does not. Maybe something like this? 155,524 Total VP you've earned to date 100,787 VP from sales you've earned to date 1,525 Total VP you've earned this month [b]1391 VP towards next promotion[/b] 1,264 VP from sales you've earned this month 198 Total VP you've earned so far today 4,569 Total VP you earned last month
The problem:

Today I had this on my Scoreboard Tab, but I didn't make EA yet...

155,524 Total VP you've earned to date
100,787 VP from sales you've earned to date
1,525 Total VP you've earned this month
1,264 VP from sales you've earned this month

198 Total VP you've earned so far today
4,569 Total VP you earned last month

So after investigating, The Plan states that you need 1500 VP from any combination of VP on the To-Do list. I added this up and I have 1391 VP towards making EA.

So this is a discrepancy I didn't realize unless I added up the VP on my To-Do list.

Suggestion:

Can we either get a total VP earned on the TO-DO tab, or add another line on the Scoreboard Tab that indicates how many VP we've earned towards rank building?

Obviously some sub routine is already calculating this to award the EA badge and higher, so it should be fairly easy to plug this into the pages?

This may be VERY useful for struggling affiliates to allow them to judge what helps them get rank and what does not.

Maybe something like this?

1391 VP towards next promotion
SUPPORT
Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

If you check your scoreboard. It reads "Here's what you need to qualify " It already shows you how many VP Etc you need to advance. Remember you can redeem rewardicals into the required VP.
If you check your scoreboard.
It reads "Here's what you need to qualify "
It already shows you how many VP Etc you need to advance.
Remember you can redeem rewardicals into the required VP.
30x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

Hello Richard, thanks for your post. It is good information to be aware of. Best regards...
Hello Richard, thanks for your post. It is good information to be aware of. Best regards...
15x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 16 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1591217][u]The problem:[/u] Today I had this on my Scoreboard Tab, but I didn't make EA yet... 155,524 Total VP you've earned to date 100,787 VP from sales you've earned to date [b]1,525 Total VP you've earned this month 1,264 VP from sales you've earned this month[/b] 198 Total VP you've earned so far today 4,569 Total VP you earned last month So after investigating, The Plan states that you need 1500 VP from any combination of VP [b][u]on the To-Do list[/u][/b]. I added this up and I have 1391 VP towards making EA. So this is a discrepancy I didn't realize unless I added up the VP on my To-Do list. [u]Suggestion:[/u] Can we either get a total VP earned on the TO-DO tab, or add another line on the Scoreboard Tab that indicates how many VP we've earned towards rank building? Obviously some sub routine is already calculating this to award the EA badge and higher, so it should be fairly easy to plug this into the pages? This may be [b]VERY[/b] useful for struggling affiliates to allow them to judge what helps them get rank and what does not. Maybe something like this? 155,524 Total VP you've earned to date 100,787 VP from sales you've earned to date 1,525 Total VP you've earned this month [b]1391 VP towards next promotion[/b] 1,264 VP from sales you've earned this month 198 Total VP you've earned so far today 4,569 Total VP you earned last month[/quote] Congratulations Richard; Your Snapshot shows that you are an EA now! :thumbsup: The Forum Post does not show your current 'status-rank' or 'tier' (ie EA) unless it matches or exceeds last month`s 'tier' (ie BTL). :memo: I expect that [u]ALL[/u] VPs earned in/for January count towards determining our Status-Ranks or Tier. There is just a short delay (latency) for processing (thousands of achievements periodically), between qualifying for a Badge and having the Badge displayed. :persevere:
Richard M. posted:
The problem:

So after investigating, The Plan states that you need 1500 VP from any combination of VP on the To-Do list. I added this up and I have 1391 VP towards making EA.

So this is a discrepancy I didn't realize unless I added up the VP on my To-Do list.

Suggestion:

Can we either get a total VP earned on the TO-DO tab, or add another line on the Scoreboard Tab that indicates how many VP we've earned towards rank building?

Obviously some sub routine is already calculating this to award the EA badge and higher, so it should be fairly easy to plug this into the pages?

This may be VERY useful for struggling affiliates to allow them to judge what helps them get rank and what does not.

Congratulations Richard;

Your Snapshot shows that you are an EA now!

The Forum Post does not show your current 'status-rank' or 'tier' (ie EA) unless it matches or exceeds last month`s 'tier' (ie BTL).

I expect that ALL VPs earned in/for January count towards determining our Status-Ranks or Tier. There is just a short delay (latency) for processing (thousands of achievements periodically), between qualifying for a Badge and having the Badge displayed.

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 16 days ago

please verify again on the scoreboard and redeem your rewardicals through vp
please verify again on the scoreboard and redeem your rewardicals through vp
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 16 days ago

Good suggestion but there's no need for it. SFI took care of that in the Scoreboard section. It even has a great chart to see how we are progressing each day. Keep up the great work.
Good suggestion but there's no need for it. SFI took care of that in the Scoreboard section. It even has a great chart to see how we are progressing each day. Keep up the great work.
4x SUPPORT
Yana P.

Serbia

Posted 16 days ago

We have on our Scoreboard this option. It says under "ADVANCE YOUR RANK" what we need for every step: "Here's what you need to qualify You are currently short --- Total VP" [img]https://i.imgur.com/CZWk5Dp.png[/img]
We have on our Scoreboard this option.
It says under "ADVANCE YOUR RANK" what we need for every step:
"Here's what you need to qualify
You are currently short --- Total VP"
7x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #4

Posted 16 days ago

Hi Richard, Congratulations on your EA. You have 1525 VP. To go the next level, BTL you need 254 VP from sales, and I am shure you can do that until the end of monts. You wiil get email soon, for confirming your EA. Wish you best!
Hi Richard,
Congratulations on your EA. You have 1525 VP. To go the next level, BTL you need 254 VP from sales, and I am shure you can do that until the end of monts.
You wiil get email soon, for confirming your EA.
Wish you best!
Jasminka M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 16 days ago, edited 16 days ago

Hi Richard, I agree and disagree with you. For those that are qualifying for EA, there is no issue because if you scroll down further on your Scoreboard Tab it will tell you how VPs you require to make EA. Example: xxxxxxx Total VP you've earned to date xxxxxx VP from sales you've earned to date 100 Total VP you've earned this month 0 VP from sales you've earned this month xxx Total VP you've earned so far today xxxx Total VP you earned last month Here's what you need to advance to the Rank of EA: You are currently short of 1400 Total VP ( in this example). So no issue for struggling Affiliates, as there is no distinction made between Action VPs or Sales/Purchases VP so you can get 1500 via Action/Sales/Purchases. It becomes an issue when you are moving up to BTL and above. Although you can tell how VPs you have acquired from Action and Sales/Purchases from the information provided it does not show how exactly how much of each you need to move up to the next rank. In my case, I can tell because I know I need a minimum of 3000 VPs of which I need 1000 minimum from Sales/Purchases but when I scroll down it does not tell you that. In my case, I am EA with 1501 VPs with no Sales/Purchases VPs so when I scroll down it shows the following: [img]https://i.imgur.com/eWDq6xO.png[/img] It will be good for struggling Affiliates like me :smile: Here's what you need to qualify (minimum) You are currently short 1,499 Total VP You are currently short 1,000 Sales VP You are currently short of 499 Action VPs. This is a not an issue with me though. I am aware that you can get more VPs from sales/purchases than the minimum required. With this information, I know to progress to BTL I must focus on getting the minimum 1000 sales/purchases VPs I agree with Stephen about the latency issue. In my opinion, the chart doe not resolve this issue because it is just a graphical representation with no exact numbers. Cheers
Hi Richard,

I agree and disagree with you. For those that are qualifying for EA, there is no issue because if you scroll down further on your Scoreboard Tab it will tell you how VPs you require to make EA.

Example:
xxxxxxx Total VP you've earned to date
xxxxxx VP from sales you've earned to date
100 Total VP you've earned this month
0 VP from sales you've earned this month
xxx Total VP you've earned so far today
xxxx Total VP you earned last month

Here's what you need to advance to the Rank of EA:

You are currently short of 1400 Total VP ( in this example).

So no issue for struggling Affiliates, as there is no distinction made between Action VPs or Sales/Purchases VP so you can get 1500 via Action/Sales/Purchases.

It becomes an issue when you are moving up to BTL and above. Although you can tell how VPs you have acquired from Action and Sales/Purchases from the information provided it does not show how exactly how much of each you need to move up to the next rank.

In my case, I can tell because I know I need a minimum of 3000 VPs of which I need 1000 minimum from Sales/Purchases but when I scroll down it does not tell you that.

In my case, I am EA with 1501 VPs with no Sales/Purchases VPs so when I scroll down it shows the following:

It will be good for struggling Affiliates like me

Here's what you need to qualify (minimum)
You are currently short 1,499 Total VP
You are currently short 1,000 Sales VP
You are currently short of 499 Action VPs.

This is a not an issue with me though. I am aware that you can get more VPs from sales/purchases than the minimum required. With this information, I know to progress to BTL I must focus on getting the minimum 1000 sales/purchases VPs

I agree with Stephen about the latency issue. In my opinion, the chart doe not resolve this issue because it is just a graphical representation with no exact numbers.

Cheers

15x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 16 days ago

Hello and congratulations on requalifying as an EA for this month, Richard. Speaking from my experience it takes about half an hour for the system to inform you that you have reached a higher rank, but almost immediately if you click on your Scoreboard tab, you can see what you need to do to qualify for the higher rank.
Hello and congratulations on requalifying as an EA for this month, Richard.

Speaking from my experience it takes about half an hour for the system
to inform you that you have reached a higher rank, but almost immediately
if you click on your Scoreboard tab, you can see what you need to do
to qualify for the higher rank.
113x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 16 days ago

You need to relax. It looks like you're going to requalify this month to be an Executive Affiliate again. I think you're going to be fine. Who knows what the rest of the month will bring.
You need to relax. It looks like you're going to requalify this month to be an Executive Affiliate again. I think you're going to be fine. Who knows what the rest of the month will bring.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 16 days ago More by Richard M.

[quote=1591235][quote=1591217][u]The problem:[/u] Today I had this on my Scoreboard Tab, but I didn't make EA yet... 155,524 Total VP you've earned to date 100,787 VP from sales you've earned to date [b]1,525 Total VP you've earned this month 1,264 VP from sales you've earned this month[/b] 198 Total VP you've earned so far today 4,569 Total VP you earned last month So after investigating, The Plan states that you need 1500 VP from any combination of VP [b][u]on the To-Do list[/u][/b]. I added this up and I have 1391 VP towards making EA. So this is a discrepancy I didn't realize unless I added up the VP on my To-Do list. [u]Suggestion:[/u] Can we either get a total VP earned on the TO-DO tab, or add another line on the Scoreboard Tab that indicates how many VP we've earned towards rank building? Obviously some sub routine is already calculating this to award the EA badge and higher, so it should be fairly easy to plug this into the pages? This may be [b]VERY[/b] useful for struggling affiliates to allow them to judge what helps them get rank and what does not. Maybe something like this? 155,524 Total VP you've earned to date 100,787 VP from sales you've earned to date 1,525 Total VP you've earned this month [b]1391 VP towards next promotion[/b] 1,264 VP from sales you've earned this month 198 Total VP you've earned so far today 4,569 Total VP you earned last month[/quote] Congratulations Richard; Your Snapshot shows that you are an EA now! :thumbsup: The Forum Post does not show your current 'status-rank' or 'tier' (ie EA) unless it matches or exceeds last month`s 'tier' (ie BTL). :memo: I expect that [u]ALL[/u] VPs earned in/for January count towards determining our Status-Ranks or Tier. There is just a short delay (latency) for processing (thousands of achievements periodically), between qualifying for a Badge and having the Badge displayed. :persevere: [/quote] WOW, the SFI servers must be very busy at times... if I actually QUAL for EA due to my instant purchase, the EA badge shows almost immediately, but apparently when you get to EA using incremental VP earnings (like I am doing this month), it takes the system a while to calculate, that is why I though I didn't have enough VP earned yet. Richard
Stephen D. posted:
Richard M. posted:
The problem:

Suggestion:

Congratulations Richard;

Your Snapshot shows that you are an EA now!

The Forum Post does not show your current 'status-rank' or 'tier' (ie EA) unless it matches or exceeds last month`s 'tier' (ie BTL).

I expect that ALL VPs earned in/for January count towards determining our Status-Ranks or Tier. There is just a short delay (latency) for processing (thousands of achievements periodically), between qualifying for a Badge and having the Badge displayed.

WOW, the SFI servers must be very busy at times... if I actually QUAL for EA due to my instant purchase, the EA badge shows almost immediately, but apparently when you get to EA using incremental VP earnings (like I am doing this month), it takes the system a while to calculate, that is why I though I didn't have enough VP earned yet.

Richard
SUPPORT
Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Stephen D. Bruce H.

| Edit settings