Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Speeding up Knockout Trivia

Posted 15 days ago

Knockout Trivia I like playing EZ games but I am finding difficulties to play Knockout Trivia. The game is taking too much time to launch. To play Knockout Trivia you have to wait to at least three minutes. Is there any way to cut this time from three minutes to a minute or less than that waiting time before playing the game. This is just a suggestion . Regards, Maclinear
Knockout Trivia

I like playing EZ games but I am finding difficulties to play Knockout Trivia. The game is taking too much time to launch.
To play Knockout Trivia you have to wait to at least three minutes. Is there any way to cut this time from three minutes to a minute or less than that waiting time before playing the game.
This is just a suggestion .

Regards,
Maclinear
Maclinear M.

Malawi

Posted 15 days ago More by Randy I.

Since you are fairly new you missed discussions way back when this was changed. The time used to be much shorter (basically next game started right after old game ended) and it didn't give people time to get to the game as it would be already started and they still had to wait! Now, you can check back and catch the countdown much easier, and even turn on a notification. Trust me, it's MUCH better the way it is.
Since you are fairly new you missed discussions way back when this was changed. The time used to be much shorter (basically next game started right after old game ended) and it didn't give people time to get to the game as it would be already started and they still had to wait!

Now, you can check back and catch the countdown much easier, and even turn on a notification. Trust me, it's MUCH better the way it is.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Posted 15 days ago

Hi Maclinear Nice suggestion, but I think with less time we would have less people for playing - I remember when we have more than 50 per game - now it is often below 10 people... And with less time maybe it would be even less - just my thinking... But I am for your suggestion - I also love KOT, but because of 3 minute I often miss it - I open something else, and when back - it is already started! Regards
Hi Maclinear
Nice suggestion, but I think with less time we would have less people for playing - I remember when we have more than 50 per game - now it is often below 10 people... And with less time maybe it would be even less - just my thinking...

But I am for your suggestion - I also love KOT, but because of 3 minute I often miss it - I open something else, and when back - it is already started!

Regards
SUPPORT
Fatima O.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 15 days ago

[quote=1591925]Knockout Trivia Is there any way to cut this time from three minutes to a minute or less Regards, Maclinear[/quote] Hi Maclinear M. Patience is the word here. Every game must end and enough time to set up another before it starts. On a similar post as yours a few months ago, it was pointed out the the waiting time between Knockout trivia games used to be longer than it is now. So you see that it may not be as bad as you think. Things are getting better over the years. Keep on playing and best wishes.
Maclinear M. posted:
Knockout Trivia

Is there any way to cut this time from three minutes to a minute or less

Regards,
Maclinear

Hi Maclinear M.

Patience is the word here. Every game must end and enough time to set up another before it starts. On a similar post as yours a few months ago, it was pointed out the the waiting time between Knockout trivia games used to be longer than it is now. So you see that it may not be as bad as you think. Things are getting better over the years.

Keep on playing and best wishes.
10x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Posted 15 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1591925]Knockout Trivia I like playing EZ games but I am finding difficulties to play Knockout Trivia. The game is taking too much time to launch. To play Knockout Trivia you have to wait to at least three minutes. Is there any way to cut this time from three minutes to a minute or less than that waiting time before playing the game. This is just a suggestion . Regards, Maclinear[/quote] There has to be some time allowed for players to gather. We can't start a game with a couple people; it's not a game if there's essentially no one to knock out.
Maclinear M. posted:
Knockout Trivia

I like playing EZ games but I am finding difficulties to play Knockout Trivia. The game is taking too much time to launch.
To play Knockout Trivia you have to wait to at least three minutes. Is there any way to cut this time from three minutes to a minute or less than that waiting time before playing the game.
This is just a suggestion .

Regards,
Maclinear

There has to be some time allowed for players to gather. We can't start a game with a couple people; it's not a game if there's essentially no one to knock out.
Gery

United States

Posted 15 days ago

Knock out Trivia is also my favorite game. I usually play it while I'm turning my Tabs Green. The 3 minute wait time gives me a chance to work on the tabs. I just click the box for notification so I don't miss any games.
Knock out Trivia is also my favorite game. I usually play it while I'm turning my Tabs Green. The 3 minute wait time gives me a chance to work on the tabs. I just click the box for notification so I don't miss any games.
Henry S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 15 days ago

To make sure not to miss the next Knockout Trivia game you can turn on the alarm sound and 13 seconds before the game starts you'll be notified by the boxing bell sound that a new game is starting shortly. And, of course, don't forget to ENTER the game!
To make sure not to miss the next Knockout Trivia game you can turn on
the alarm sound and 13 seconds before the game starts you'll be notified
by the boxing bell sound that a new game is starting shortly.

And, of course, don't forget to ENTER the game!
113x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 15 days ago

Your own issue might be cause by internet connection. After a game had ended, there is a countdown to start the next game. During that time, you must not access other page to avoid the same issues, keep watching just like you are watching while bidding on pricebender auction.
Your own issue might be cause by internet connection. After a game had ended, there is a countdown to start the next game.
During that time, you must not access other page to avoid the same issues, keep watching just like you are watching while bidding on pricebender auction.
SUPPORT
Ali I.

Nigeria

Posted 15 days ago

It's worth the wait and sometimes if in 1st round can participate in other EZ games and revisit later. Alternatively have notification on for a reminder. All the best Maclinear
It's worth the wait and sometimes if in 1st round can participate in other EZ games and revisit later. Alternatively have notification on for a reminder.
All the best Maclinear
SUPPORT
njuguna K.

Kenya

E365 Champion

Posted 15 days ago

Hi, I love this game too but mind you at one time it was 10 minutes :smile: I think the timing is just nice for everyone concerned. Cheers
Hi,

I love this game too but mind you at one time it was 10 minutes
I think the timing is just nice for everyone concerned.

Cheers
15x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 15 days ago

Maclinear, sorry brother! The 3 minute time is an OPTIMUM time. Appropriate time. This time gap between two KOT games has been scientifically designed. A result of research. You can't suggest whatever you wish. Sorry once again. You can play 1 Brain Sprint game by this time. You can select your favorite teams in any Uber Pick game by this time. You can observe what's your position overall & in each Eager Zebra game from the scoreboard by this time. I have mentioned what I exactly do. After reaching Railway Station you can't expect to catch your train. Have a cup of coffee or tea or read a news paper/magazine until your train appears. You can also search for any beautiful girl at the station to pass time. I have mentioned what I exactly do during any journey by a train. Bijan Kanti Pandit
Maclinear, sorry brother! The 3 minute time is an OPTIMUM time. Appropriate time. This time gap between two KOT games has been scientifically designed. A result of research. You can't suggest whatever you wish. Sorry once again.
You can play 1 Brain Sprint game by this time. You can select your favorite teams in any Uber Pick game by this time. You can observe what's your position overall & in each Eager Zebra game from the scoreboard by this time. I have mentioned what I exactly do. After reaching Railway Station you can't expect to catch your train. Have a cup of coffee or tea or read a news paper/magazine until your train appears. You can also search for any beautiful girl at the station to pass time. I have mentioned what I exactly do during any journey by a train.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

Posted 15 days ago

You could play another game while waiting.
You could play another game while waiting.
Nayeka J.

United States

| Edit settings