Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Speeding up Knockout Trivia

Posted 15 days ago More by Olufunmilola O. 1 Reply

[quote=1591936][quote=1591925]Knockout Trivia I like playing EZ games but I am finding difficulties to play Knockout Trivia. The game is taking too much time to launch. To play Knockout Trivia you have to wait to at least three minutes. Is there any way to cut this time from three minutes to a minute or less than that waiting time before playing the game. This is just a suggestion . Regards, Maclinear[/quote] There has to be some time allowed for players to gather. We can't start a game with a couple people; it's not a game if there's essentially no one to knock out.[/quote] Thank you Mr Gery. I quiet agree. However, I couldn't play Knock out game yesterday due to some glitch I guess. This particular game just hanged there for like 10mins if not more than that. I hope you will help us look into it so as to avoid the future occurrence because I had experienced it like 2 times now. Thank you sir for all your help and making us comfortable to do business here. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SgTKAgW.jpg[/img]
Gery posted:
Maclinear M. posted:
Knockout Trivia

I like playing EZ games but I am finding difficulties to play Knockout Trivia. The game is taking too much time to launch.
To play Knockout Trivia you have to wait to at least three minutes. Is there any way to cut this time from three minutes to a minute or less than that waiting time before playing the game.
This is just a suggestion .

Regards,
Maclinear

There has to be some time allowed for players to gather. We can't start a game with a couple people; it's not a game if there's essentially no one to knock out.

Thank you Mr Gery. I quiet agree.

However, I couldn't play Knock out game yesterday due to some glitch I guess.
This particular game just hanged there for like 10mins if not more than that.

I hope you will help us look into it so as to avoid the future occurrence because I had experienced it like 2 times now.

Thank you sir for all your help and making us comfortable to do business here.
18x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 15 days ago More by Randy I. 1 Reply

[quote=1592060][quote=1591936][quote=1591925]Knockout Trivia I like playing EZ games but I am finding difficulties to play Knockout Trivia. The game is taking too much time to launch. To play Knockout Trivia you have to wait to at least three minutes. Is there any way to cut this time from three minutes to a minute or less than that waiting time before playing the game. This is just a suggestion . Regards, Maclinear[/quote] There has to be some time allowed for players to gather. We can't start a game with a couple people; it's not a game if there's essentially no one to knock out.[/quote] Thank you Mr Gery. I quiet agree. However, I couldn't play Knock out game yesterday due to some glitch I guess. This particular game just hanged there for like 10mins if not more than that. I hope you will help us look into it so as to avoid the future occurrence because I had experienced it like 2 times now. Thank you sir for all your help and making us comfortable to do business here. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SgTKAgW.jpg[/img][/quote] There was a short glitch yesterday but only a few minutes that I am aware of. I cam back later and played. Of course it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Gery monitor this full time since he doesn't have anything else to do. [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1358/6705/products/front_ff04cf8b-1b9f-4168-931b-9ac22d5245a1_2048x.png?v=1531385804[/img]
Olufunmilola O. posted:
Gery posted:
Maclinear M. posted:
Knockout Trivia

I like playing EZ games but I am finding difficulties to play Knockout Trivia. The game is taking too much time to launch.
To play Knockout Trivia you have to wait to at least three minutes. Is there any way to cut this time from three minutes to a minute or less than that waiting time before playing the game.

Regards,
Maclinear

There has to be some time allowed for players to gather. We can't start a game with a couple people; it's not a game if there's essentially no one to knock out.

I hope you will help us look into it so as to avoid the future occurrence because I had experienced it like 2 times now.

There was a short glitch yesterday but only a few minutes that I am aware of. I cam back later and played. Of course it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Gery monitor this full time since he doesn't have anything else to do.

9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Liked by Christine D.

Posted 15 days ago

Yes it would better to better to start a new game without waiting
Yes it would better to better to start a new game without waiting
Azeem K.

Pakistan

Posted 14 days ago

Your suggestion is OK. But three minutes is not a longer period. At least this much time is required for the gathering of new players.
Your suggestion is OK. But three minutes is not a longer period. At least this much time is required for the gathering of new players.
Sree K.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 14 days ago More by Olufunmilola O.

[quote=1592070][quote=1592060][quote=1591936][quote=1591925]Knockout Trivia I like playing EZ games but I am finding difficulties to play Knockout Trivia. The game is taking too much time to launch. To play Knockout Trivia you have to wait to at least three minutes. Is there any way to cut this time from three minutes to a minute or less than that waiting time before playing the game. This is just a suggestion . Regards, Maclinear[/quote] There has to be some time allowed for players to gather. We can't start a game with a couple people; it's not a game if there's essentially no one to knock out.[/quote] Thank you Mr Gery. I quiet agree. However, I couldn't play Knock out game yesterday due to some glitch I guess. This particular game just hanged there for like 10mins if not more than that. I hope you will help us look into it so as to avoid the future occurrence because I had experienced it like 2 times now. Thank you sir for all your help and making us comfortable to do business here. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SgTKAgW.jpg[/img][/quote] There was a short glitch yesterday but only a few minutes that I am aware of. I cam back later and played. Of course it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Gery monitor this full time since he doesn't have anything else to do. [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1358/6705/products/front_ff04cf8b-1b9f-4168-931b-9ac22d5245a1_2048x.png?v=1531385804[/img][/quote] Randy!!! Lol. Anyways, may be you came around to play the game at the time the glitch was almost over. This your mug, make use am drink coffee well o. Have a great day.
Randy I. posted:
Olufunmilola O. posted:
Gery posted:
Maclinear M. posted:
Knockout Trivia

Regards,
Maclinear

There was a short glitch yesterday but only a few minutes that I am aware of. I cam back later and played. Of course it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Gery monitor this full time since he doesn't have anything else to do.

Randy!!! Lol.
Anyways, may be you came around to play the game at the time the glitch was almost over.
This your mug, make use am drink coffee well o.
Have a great day.
18x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #19

| Edit settings