Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Paying methods

Posted 14 days ago

Greetings,can you please include mobile money as part the paying methods in some countries like Zambia,just to make it easier, mobile money like mtn..
Greetings,can you please include mobile money as part the paying methods in some countries like Zambia,just to make it easier, mobile money like mtn..
Joachim m.

Zambia

Liked by John K. Vladimir B.

Posted 14 days ago

[quote=1592574]Greetings,can you please include mobile money as part the paying methods in some countries like Zambia,just to make it easier, mobile money like mtn..[/quote] For this moment, The only available commissions payment can been find in the following link below, you only need to options to the one of your choice there. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo
Joachim m. posted:

For this moment, The only available commissions payment can been find in the following link below, you only need to options to the one of your choice there.

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo
83x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 14 days ago

Hello.. Mr. Joachim M... I appreciate your concern for the smooth functioning of business at your level, but, sorry to say, in my opinion it won't be possible. However, it's beyond my privilege to submit any reply to your suggestion whereas I duly respect your suggestion. Feel good to add here that the other payment tools, like, Pay Pal, Master Card, or Local Pay, if you feel comfortable and possible.
Hello.. Mr. Joachim M...

I appreciate your concern for the smooth functioning of business at your level, but, sorry to say, in my opinion it won't be possible. However, it's beyond my privilege to submit any reply to your suggestion whereas I duly respect your suggestion.

Feel good to add here that the other payment tools, like, Pay Pal, Master Card, or Local Pay, if you feel comfortable and possible.
2x SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Jessie M.

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Joachim: Please check the South African forum https://www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=45 to see what others are using as a payment method.
Hi Joachim: Please check the South African forum www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=45 to see what others are using as a payment method.
124x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Joachim, you know this is an international business and what will benefit all of us altogether is what SFI is all about. But concerning your suggestion, mobile money might have restrictions and might not be secured. Preferrably, Tripleclick Mastercard has done it all. Meet the requirement and obtain yours. Best regards.
Hi Joachim, you know this is an international business and what will benefit all of us altogether is what SFI is all about.
But concerning your suggestion, mobile money might have restrictions and might not be secured.
Preferrably, Tripleclick Mastercard has done it all. Meet the requirement and obtain yours.
Best regards.
SUPPORT
Ali I.

Nigeria

Liked by John K.

Posted 1 day ago

Hi mr. Joachim I do feel ur struggle. But im sure things will b better one day. With our hard work and growing population of SFI members maybe one day paying methods in your country will be as easy as one click. Just for now do what u can do to succeed in the business. Coz i believe SFI, like us is also doing there best to help us.
Hi mr. Joachim
I do feel ur struggle. But im sure things will b better one day. With our hard work and growing population of SFI members maybe one day paying methods in your country will be as easy as one click. Just for now do what u can do to succeed in the business. Coz i believe SFI, like us is also doing there best to help us.

Posted 1 day ago

Hello Joachim from Zambia, Thank you for your suggestion. It's a good suggestion since I saw [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230828&referrer=search]bitcoin[/url] as one of the payment method accepted in Tripleclicks, who knows sooner or later mobile money can be accepted here. Just look at the bright side my friend. Say hello and greetings to all Zambian people there. We are expanding fast to all countries as you can see [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Growth]here[/url] and yes sooner or later this suggestion of yours will be a reality. Stay tuned with the news. To our success, remember we all have a strong future here in Strong Future International.
Hello Joachim from Zambia,

Thank you for your suggestion. It's a good suggestion since I saw bitcoin as one of the payment method accepted in Tripleclicks, who knows sooner or later mobile money can be accepted here. Just look at the bright side my friend.

Say hello and greetings to all Zambian people there. We are expanding fast to all countries as you can see here and yes sooner or later this suggestion of yours will be a reality. Stay tuned with the news.

To our success, remember we all have a strong future here in Strong Future International.
3x SUPPORT
William N.

Philippines

| Edit settings