Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Display of days (time) remaining on win-limited auctions

Posted 13 days ago

Hello affiliates, I have an idea! I suggest the days remaining to bid again on the win-limit auctions be shown. For example, if I won a 100 Tcredits pack with a win limit of 15 days, a timer should show me the progressive reduced number of days (and hours) remaining when I'd be able to participate again. This is aimed at truly knowing and re-planning when to bid so as we don't miss out on the great prizes associated with auctions. I hope you understand my point of view. Your say...
Hello affiliates, I have an idea!
I suggest the days remaining to bid again on the win-limit auctions be shown. For example, if I won a 100 Tcredits pack with a win limit of 15 days, a timer should show me the progressive reduced number of days (and hours) remaining when I'd be able to participate again. This is aimed at truly knowing and re-planning when to bid so as we don't miss out on the great prizes associated with auctions. I hope you understand my point of view.
Your say...
Benson B.

Uganda

E365 Champion

Posted 13 days ago

Dear Benson B , Every idea is welcome . Personally I think that at one point they had so much data that we would not have been able to follow everything . It is my opinion . All the best ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Benson B ,
Every idea is welcome .
Personally I think that at one point they had so much data that
we would not have been able to follow everything .
It is my opinion .
All the best !
Zoran Vukovic
319x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Benson B. Your suggestion is good, but we must not depend on SFI for everything. Othervise we wouldn't be able to do anuthing in future. Wish you more wins in Actions.
Hi Benson B.

Your suggestion is good, but we must not depend on SFI for everything. Othervise we wouldn't be able to do anuthing in future.

Wish you more wins in Actions.
SUPPORT
M.L. B.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 13 days ago

It is what you should be looking forward to by yourself. You can't afford to lose a flight because the embassy doesn't send a notice. You should have the countdown yourself. Thanks.
It is what you should be looking forward to by yourself. You can't afford to lose a flight because the embassy doesn't send a notice.
You should have the countdown yourself.
Thanks.
SUPPORT
Ali I.

Nigeria

Posted 13 days ago

It's an interesting idea it could work. My problem is and (please it's only me not anyone else) I would rather SFI develop newer games instead of a timer that we can all set ourselves on our mobile phones or computera. AGAIN just my own thoughts. Great post. Keep up the great work.
It's an interesting idea it could work. My problem is and (please it's only me not anyone else) I would rather SFI develop newer games instead of a timer that we can all set ourselves on our mobile phones or computera. AGAIN just my own thoughts. Great post. Keep up the great work.
4x SUPPORT
Yana P.

Serbia

Posted 13 days ago

Hello Benson. Good suggestion, though am of the opinion for development of other games or improve the current one in a bid to earn more rewards. Timer can be personally set or reminder set on mobile gadgets counting down the days to next participation. All t he best.
Hello Benson. Good suggestion, though am of the opinion for development of other games or improve the current one in a bid to earn more rewards. Timer can be personally set or reminder set on mobile gadgets counting down the days to next participation.
All t he best.
SUPPORT
njuguna K.

Kenya

E365 Champion

Liked by Bruce H. Michael A.

Posted 12 days ago

Hi, Benson, I suggest then whats your job if all SFI will do . You can set a time with SFI to request SFI support to remind your wake up time, break fast time, lunch time and dinner time, birthday and anniversary etc....... lol just joking . I think its a very small thing and store millions of useless data for SFI is useless. Many bidders are not permanent . So I guess you can write it and not many bidding left for international bidders. Just we can bid in digital products such as tcredits, S-builders, PSAs and CSAs. Now it is very convenient to remember that we can bid certain products in 5 days or 15 days or 20 days . And if you can not write it or remember it when you log in the red bid buttons will be open for you if you are eligible to bid and if not it will not open . So its very simple. So keep work hard and track your bidding ... Wish you good luck,
Hi,
Benson,
I suggest then whats your job if all SFI will do .

You can set a time with SFI to request SFI support to remind your wake up time, break fast time, lunch time and dinner time, birthday and anniversary etc....... lol just joking .

I think its a very small thing and store millions of useless data for SFI is useless.
Many bidders are not permanent .

So I guess you can write it and not many bidding left for international bidders.
Just we can bid in digital products such as tcredits, S-builders, PSAs and CSAs.

Now it is very convenient to remember that we can bid certain products in 5 days or 15 days or 20 days .
And if you can not write it or remember it when you log in the red bid buttons will be open for you if you are eligible to bid and if not it will not open .

So its very simple.
So keep work hard and track your bidding ...

Wish you good luck,
3x SUPPORT
Rupak D.

China

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings