Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TripleClicks ECA Store

Posted 13 days ago, edited 13 days ago

Dear Gery, greetings! I know the reasons for abandon the TripleClicks ECA program. My humble suggestion is please re-launch the same with the following conditions: 01. Charge a [b]one-time Licence Fee[/b] from all ECA Applicants. 02. Charge a [b]monthly platform fee[/b] from all the ECAs who wish to re-open/launch a new ECA store. This will discourage non-professional sellers and weed out the problem faced by TripleClicks earlier. I hope to see the ECA program again with the above changes and any other additional T&C set by the management. Regards, Gopakumar Rajan
Dear Gery, greetings!

I know the reasons for abandon the TripleClicks ECA program. My humble suggestion is please re-launch the same with the following conditions:

01. Charge a one-time Licence Fee from all ECA Applicants.

02. Charge a monthly platform fee from all the ECAs who wish to re-open/launch a new ECA store. This will discourage non-professional sellers and weed out the problem faced by TripleClicks earlier.

I hope to see the ECA program again with the above changes and any other additional T&C set by the management.

Regards,
Gopakumar Rajan
38x SUPPORT
Gopakumar R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago, edited 12 days ago

Hello Gopakumar, Every suggestion is welcome, im am sure SFI management will have a look at it. But, as you could read in an earlier thread of Sir Gery, ECA will come back: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1586188#post-1586188 "We are also developing some ideas on how to allow former TripleClicks ECAs to come back into the fold via ZNAs. Stay tuned." So let us wait and see, how this works, when it is back online within some weeks.
Hello Gopakumar,

Every suggestion is welcome, im am sure SFI management will have a look at it.

But, as you could read in an earlier thread of Sir Gery, ECA will come back:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1586188#post-1586188
"We are also developing some ideas on how to allow former TripleClicks ECAs to come back into the fold via ZNAs. Stay tuned."

So let us wait and see, how this works, when it is back online within some weeks.
351x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1593738]Dear Gery, greetings! I know the reasons for abandon the TripleClicks ECA program. My humble suggestion is please re-launch the same with the following conditions: 01. Charge a [b]one-time Licence Fee[/b] from all ECA Applicants. 02. Charge a [b]monthly platform fee[/b] from all the ECAs who wish to re-open/launch a new ECA store. This will discourage non-professional sellers and weed out the problem faced by TripleClicks earlier. I hope to see the ECA program again with the above changes and any other additional T&C set by the management. Regards, Gopakumar Rajan[/quote] Gopakumar I wish you a successful year 2019. You suggestion is good. As our President stated earlier ECA program will be improved on . Recent initiatives by SFI tech team point to the reality that our organization is being positioned to help all Zing network members and make greater impact globally. The Rewardicals program, the Localvantia program and the Reca program promise gainful experience to all. I hope SFI corporate will introduce an ECA program that features affordable prices of items. Thanks to you and all Forum participants.
Gopakumar R. posted:
Dear Gery, greetings!

I know the reasons for abandon the TripleClicks ECA program. My humble suggestion is please re-launch the same with the following conditions:

01. Charge a one-time Licence Fee from all ECA Applicants.

02. Charge a monthly platform fee from all the ECAs who wish to re-open/launch a new ECA store. This will discourage non-professional sellers and weed out the problem faced by TripleClicks earlier.

I hope to see the ECA program again with the above changes and any other additional T&C set by the management.

Regards,
Gopakumar Rajan

Gopakumar I wish you a successful year 2019. You suggestion is good. As our President stated earlier ECA program will be improved on . Recent initiatives by SFI tech team point to the reality that our organization is being positioned to help all Zing network members and make greater impact globally. The Rewardicals program, the Localvantia program and the Reca program promise gainful experience to all. I hope SFI corporate will introduce an ECA program that features affordable prices of items. Thanks to you and all Forum participants.
PHILIP O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Gopakumar R.

| Edit settings