Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Currency Discrepancy ( $ verses PKR)

Posted 12 days ago More by Iqra J.

Hello all my SFI friends , pay your attention please, what i want to say right now is not only my problem but the problem of whole Pakistanis . its a currency difference means $ verses PKR. i had talks with my country fellows some days ago & i urged them to start discussion in country forum, one of my fellow said there is a big currency problem there due to which mostly Pakistanis consider it worthless & this is the reason they are not proceeding forward. same problem with me whenever i made my mind to buy from triple click i became scared to see the prizes as 1 T credit costs 300 Pak rupees & "The natural stain cleaner " costs 1064 PKR (it can be bought with 300 rupees from local) also by this money i can buy a gorgeous dress for me from my local shops. Unfortunately our rupees has very low value & it is gradually becoming low today 1$ = 140 PKR. i remember when i joined SFI initially my co sponsor asked me to buy product demanding $59 . when i told him its much for me he said no its very little he said so because he is resident of USA . i wrote this post as i have to retain my "Newly Awarded EA Post". because i m sure 1500 vp can't be accumulated without purchasing also for BTL we should have 1500 vps from purchases . what should i do in this respect. thanks for paying your worth attention, regards, Iqra J.
Hello all my SFI friends ,
pay your attention please,
what i want to say right now is not only my problem but the problem of whole Pakistanis . its a currency difference means $ verses PKR. i had talks with my country fellows some days ago & i urged them to start discussion in country forum, one of my fellow said there is a big currency problem there due to which mostly Pakistanis consider it worthless & this is the reason they are not proceeding forward. same problem with me whenever i made my mind to buy from triple click i became scared to see the prizes as 1 T credit costs 300 Pak rupees & "The natural stain cleaner " costs 1064 PKR (it can be bought with 300 rupees from local) also by this money i can buy a gorgeous dress for me from my local shops. Unfortunately our rupees has very low value & it is gradually becoming low today 1$ = 140 PKR. i remember when i joined SFI initially my co sponsor asked me to buy product demanding $59 . when i told him its much for me he said no its very little he said so because he is resident of USA .
i wrote this post as i have to retain my "Newly Awarded EA Post". because i m sure 1500 vp can't be accumulated without purchasing also for BTL we should have 1500 vps from purchases . what should i do in this respect.
thanks for paying your worth attention,
regards,
Iqra J.
SUPPORT
Iqra J.

Pakistan

Posted 12 days ago

Hi, Igra! I fully understood the problem. Although this is a problem of most countries, having their own currencies, which are worth much less than the US dollars. There is one very practical solution to this problem. Solution is called: I sell with Tripleclicks products in the most value. Anyone who buys a product or a Tripleclicks service via your link will get you a commission ..... of course in US dollars. The more I sell I have more ..... easy, right? No limits! by sasa
Hi, Igra!
I fully understood the problem.
Although this is a problem of most countries, having their own currencies, which are worth much less than the US dollars.
There is one very practical solution to this problem.
Solution is called:
I sell with Tripleclicks products in the most value.
Anyone who buys a product or a Tripleclicks service via your link will get you a commission ..... of course in US dollars.
The more I sell I have more ..... easy, right?
No limits!

by sasa
10x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago More by BENAHMED K. 1 Reply

Hello my dear friend & amazing PSAs Iqra, First of all good day, hope all is fine It's my pleasure to read from you in the Forum & write back to you from here & big thanks for taking your time to share your inquiry & opinions Indeed, I do believe that the currency exchange value has a big influence on our business & a crucial role to build a business for short term or long term Me too I was amazed when I checked moment ago the ECA LocalPay in Pakistan & I found this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/TUbFp79.png[/img] Then I was thinking about the main reason for this Hope we'll see new ECAs from Pakistan & that we'll get some update regarding the currencies exchange rate in our business Regards Kaddour
Hello my dear friend & amazing PSAs Iqra,

First of all good day, hope all is fine

It's my pleasure to read from you in the Forum & write back to you from here & big thanks for taking your time to share your inquiry & opinions
Indeed, I do believe that the currency exchange value has a big influence on our business & a crucial role to build a business for short term or long term
Me too I was amazed when I checked moment ago the ECA LocalPay in Pakistan & I found this:

Then I was thinking about the main reason for this
Hope we'll see new ECAs from Pakistan & that we'll get some update regarding the currencies exchange rate in our business

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

The currency exchange can be a real problem for the people living in those countries with "weak" currencies ( i.e. high inflation rates). Here on the SFI platform, we all have the possibility to earn $$$...or even Bitcoins. With the Rewardicals redeemable for cash now, what I can suggest is to try to earn as many as you can...exchange them for cash and buy what you need for your rank. Of course, the ideal way would be to advertise , sell and earn enough commissions to cover the cost of those 1500 Sales VPs. Try to use what works for you to earn Rewardicals...they might be your "magic wand" to solve that problem.
The currency exchange can be a real problem for the people living in those
countries with "weak" currencies ( i.e. high inflation rates).

Here on the SFI platform, we all have the possibility to earn $$$...or even
Bitcoins.

With the Rewardicals redeemable for cash now, what I can suggest is
to try to earn as many as you can...exchange them for cash and buy what
you need for your rank.

Of course, the ideal way would be to advertise , sell and earn enough
commissions to cover the cost of those 1500 Sales VPs.

Try to use what works for you to earn Rewardicals...they might be
your "magic wand" to solve that problem.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,964 | Followers: 1,139 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 12 days ago, edited 12 days ago More by BENAHMED K.

[quote=1593981]Hello my dear friend & amazing PSAs Iqra, First of all good day, hope all is fine It's my pleasure to read from you in the Forum & write back to you from here & big thanks for taking your time to share your inquiry & opinions Indeed, I do believe that the currency exchange value has a big influence on our business & a crucial role to build a business for short term or long term Me too I was amazed when I checked moment ago the ECA LocalPay in Pakistan & I found this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/TUbFp79.png[/img] Then I was thinking about the main reason for this Hope we'll see new ECAs from Pakistan & that we'll get some update regarding the currencies exchange rate in our business[/quote] Dear Iqra, Plus the above I would like to add that here in SFI & Zing network we've more than one way to earn & get paid especially by selling [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/buy]Triple Clicks products[/url], [url=https://www.rewardical.com/Search?search=#]Rewardical store[/url] products, [url=https://www.localvantia.com/]Localvantia[/url]Your text to link here... or other ECAs products Plus this we've many [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230938]ways to get Rewardicals[/url] & redeem them Regards Kaddour
BENAHMED K. posted:
Hello my dear friend & amazing PSAs Iqra,

First of all good day, hope all is fine

It's my pleasure to read from you in the Forum & write back to you from here & big thanks for taking your time to share your inquiry & opinions
Indeed, I do believe that the currency exchange value has a big influence on our business & a crucial role to build a business for short term or long term
Me too I was amazed when I checked moment ago the ECA LocalPay in Pakistan & I found this:

Then I was thinking about the main reason for this
Hope we'll see new ECAs from Pakistan & that we'll get some update regarding the currencies exchange rate in our business

Dear Iqra,

Plus the above I would like to add that here in SFI & Zing network we've more than one way to earn & get paid especially by selling Triple Clicks products, Rewardical store products, LocalvantiaYour text to link here... or other ECAs products

Plus this we've many ways to get Rewardicals & redeem them

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

thanks dear BOSS for reply, actually today i decided to give my vacations to my business. just today i came to know that there is 0 ECAs in Pakistan also there is no local sellers or buyers nothing near . I m amazed .
thanks dear BOSS for reply,
actually today i decided to give my vacations to my business. just today i came to know that there is 0 ECAs in Pakistan also there is no local sellers or buyers nothing near . I m amazed .
SUPPORT
Iqra J.

Pakistan

Posted 12 days ago, edited 12 days ago

Hi Iqra, I greatly understand what you try to say...... Countries like us has this problem!maybe for many USA affiliates also has the same situation!and we hope with the Localvantia & Rewardical programs ,with new developments etc. we may fined a good solution! 1 T credit costs ...$1.89 =343.81+LKR ($ 1=182....185+LKR now... Sri Lankan's have to pay due to global problems..:cold_sweat:) TCredits - 100 pack (18056)* Buy a 100-Pack of TCredits[b] (as low as 29 cents each).[/b]:dizzy: $35.00 Just $29.00 with Auto-Delivery $29.00=5275.39 LKR...Sri Lankan Rupee:cold_sweat: Dont give up....try....[b]FREE TCREDITS![/b] FREE TCredits awarded every hour! 1,440 TCredits are awarded to 720 winners every day! No purchase necessary to play or win.[url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/t_time.php] LEARN MORE [/url]
Hi Iqra,
I greatly understand what you try to say...... Countries like us has this problem!maybe for many USA affiliates also has the same situation!and we hope with the Localvantia & Rewardical programs ,with new developments etc. we may fined a good solution!
1 T credit costs ...$1.89 =343.81+LKR ($ 1=182....185+LKR now... Sri Lankan's have to pay due to global problems..
)

TCredits - 100 pack (18056)* Buy a 100-Pack of TCredits (as low as 29 cents each).

$35.00
Just $29.00 with Auto-Delivery $29.00=5275.39 LKR...Sri Lankan Rupee

Dont give up....try....FREE TCREDITS!
FREE TCredits awarded every hour! 1,440 TCredits are awarded to 720 winners every day! No purchase necessary to play or win. LEARN MORE
12x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 days ago

hi guys.. am Paul. just requesting somebody to show me how can I convert dollars$ into Kenyan ksh, and how can I withdraw using SFI knowledge.
hi guys.. am Paul. just requesting somebody to show me how can I convert dollars$ into Kenyan ksh, and how can I withdraw using SFI knowledge.
Paul G.

Kenya

Liked by Ronald P.

yeah we have the same problem but i will try to do my best as other are saying there are always many many ways to get things which one wants, by the way no prob i will save some of my pocket money to utilize there .
yeah we have the same problem but i will try to do my best as other are saying there are always many many ways to get things which one wants, by the way no prob i will save some of my pocket money to utilize there .
SUPPORT
Iqra J.

Pakistan

Posted 12 days ago

Hello Dear Iqra, The most important point is that NEVER QUIT. There are many ways to help you earn despite this currency problems Besides the idea that our friends mentioned, which is advertising TripleClicks products and earn commissions. You could also focus on building your team, In this way you earn commissions and VPs. Moreover, You could bid in Astro Auctions and earn Rewardicals which you can redeem into CASH MONEY or VPS Wishing you great success in your business!
Hello Dear Iqra,
The most important point is that NEVER QUIT.
There are many ways to help you earn despite this currency problems
Besides the idea that our friends mentioned, which is advertising TripleClicks products and earn commissions.
You could also focus on building your team, In this way you earn commissions and VPs.
Moreover, You could bid in Astro Auctions and earn Rewardicals which you can redeem into CASH MONEY or VPS
Wishing you great success in your business!
34x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Iqra, [b]Hope all is well with you and yours! [/b] Just a suggestion you might want to check in to and I will also to see if I can find out if it is possible. And this may be more a suggestion for the future than right now, but it is something to keep in mind. Anyways, consider taking your commissions in dollars, leaving them on account with SFI and using them to pay for your SFI purchases. This is what I do, though I am in the United States. If there is ever anything you think I might be able to help with feel free to let me know I won't always be able to help BUT I do promise to always try! Be Well, Steve [b]As Always A Motivational Meme! [i](AAAMM)[/i] [/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8z98eCp.jpg[/img]
Hi Iqra,

Hope all is well with you and yours!

Just a suggestion you might want to check in to and I will also to see if I can find out if it is possible. And this may be more a suggestion for the future than right now, but it is something to keep in mind.

Anyways, consider taking your commissions in dollars, leaving them on account with SFI and using them to pay for your SFI purchases. This is what I do, though I am in the United States.

If there is ever anything you think I might be able to help with feel free to let me know I won't always be able to help BUT I do promise to always try!

Be Well,
Steve

As Always A Motivational Meme! (AAAMM)

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 12 days ago

Dear Iqra J., The key is to never give up, even though the problem may seem unsurmountable, just bear in mind that where there is a will there is a way!
Dear Iqra J.,
The key is to never give up, even though the problem may seem unsurmountable, just bear in mind that where there is a will there is a way!
J. M.

Canada

| Edit settings