Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Gone missing?

Posted 12 days ago More by Jackie F.

Has anyone heard from/been in contact with our friend Mary B? She is usually fairly active within the Forum, but I don't recall having seen a post from her in a considerable time. Mary B, I hope you are well!
Has anyone heard from/been in contact with our friend Mary B? She is usually fairly active within the Forum, but I don't recall having seen a post from her in a considerable time.

Mary B, I hope you are well!
24x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Dear Jackie F , You are nice to have noticed . Maybe a little late for new years and seasonal holidays . Hopefully it is good and we will be quick to have her comments. All the best! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Jackie F ,
You are nice to have noticed .
Maybe a little late for new years and seasonal holidays .
Hopefully it is good and we will be quick to have her comments.
All the best!

Zoran Vukovic
319x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Hello dear Jackie, Good day hope all is fine Big thanks for this post because it's an argument that we're good Forum friends & big business family at the point that we care of each other Just a moment ago I got a chat message from one of my dear & best SFI friend who I love & I appreciate about what I posted then I replayed that by doing what I'm doing I help myself & the readers Our friend Mary I recall that she replayed to my post moment ago & if I remember well she's still Forum Guru Regards Kaddour
Hello dear Jackie,

Good day hope all is fine

Big thanks for this post because it's an argument that we're good Forum friends & big business family at the point that we care of each other
Just a moment ago I got a chat message from one of my dear & best SFI friend who I love & I appreciate about what I posted then I replayed that by doing what I'm doing I help myself & the readers

Our friend Mary I recall that she replayed to my post moment ago & if I remember well she's still Forum Guru

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Mary B, is a consistent Affiliate...Team Leader She is indeed an awesome sponsor and has been a loved active member of this Forum...But like you observed, i have heard from her for some time too.. i believe people so close either by country, could know better
Mary B, is a consistent Affiliate...Team Leader
She is indeed an awesome sponsor and has been
a loved active member of this Forum...But like you
observed, i have heard from her for some time too..
i believe people so close either by country, could know better
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 days ago More by Randy I. 1 Reply

I found an old post and her Picture is gone as those that have opted out.

9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Posted 12 days ago More by Jackie F.

[quote=1594021]I found an old post and her Picture is gone as those that have opted out. [/quote] Thank you, Randy. I recall she had opted out a few years ago due to health issues, but then came back stronger than ever. Hope all is well and that she makes a triumphant return.
Randy I. posted:

Thank you, Randy.
I recall she had opted out a few years ago due to health issues, but then came back stronger than ever.
Hope all is well and that she makes a triumphant return.
24x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago 1 Reply

please try to contact her on social media
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 days ago

I found a thread from one month ago, where I remember her answer was. I don't see the image and the name anymore. Seems she opted-out as Randy says. I hope she is an a good health, as she was very motivated for work. Maybe her Uplines would know more. Thank you for your concern Jackie and for reminding us. Mary we hope you are ok :green_heart:
I found a thread from one month ago, where I remember her answer was.
I don't see the image and the name anymore. Seems she opted-out as Randy says.
I hope she is an a good health, as she was very motivated for work.
Maybe her Uplines would know more. Thank you for your concern Jackie and for reminding us.
Mary we hope you are ok
7x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #4

Posted 12 days ago More by Randy I. 1 Reply

[quote=1594124]please try to contact her on social media [/quote] I found her on 2 Social media sites and both have not been active for a while.
ABDOOL LATIFF A. posted:

I found her on 2 Social media sites and both have not been active for a while.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Posted 12 days ago

Also, I have not seen for a long time Mr. Svend Erik L. Wed. Sep 5th, 2018 A wise, clever associate. I loved reading his answers. He helped a lot here. Does anybody know something?
Also, I have not seen for a long time Mr. Svend Erik L.

Wed. Sep 5th, 2018
A wise, clever associate.
I loved reading his answers.
He helped a lot here.
Does anybody know something?
36x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Hi, Interesting that you posted as I was thinking the same thing just this AM, then logged in and saw your post. I enjoy reading her posts, you sort of miss when the "regulars" don't post. Thanks, Brenda
Hi,

Interesting that you posted as I was thinking the same thing just this AM, then logged in and saw your post.
I enjoy reading her posts, you sort of miss when the "regulars" don't post.

Thanks, Brenda
Brenda H.

Canada

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago More by Boris J. 1 Reply

[quote=1594134][quote=1594124]please try to contact her on social media [/quote] I found her on 2 Social media sites and both have not been active for a while.[/quote] Well I think she is well. She just opted out. Things like that happens. Her SFI ID was 17249724 Her SFI aff snapshot was https://www.sfimg.com/snapshot?sfiid=17249724 Her previous posts here are now without photo and name. For what reason she did that, I don't know.
Randy I. posted:
ABDOOL LATIFF A. posted:

I found her on 2 Social media sites and both have not been active for a while.

Well I think she is well. She just opted out. Things like that happens.
Her SFI ID was 17249724
Her SFI aff snapshot was www.sfimg.com/snapshot?sfiid=17249724
Her previous posts here are now without photo and name.
For what reason she did that, I don't know.
3x SUPPORT
Boris J.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings