Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Challenges that can be reported via support desk or forum

Posted 12 days ago More by Maclinear M.

Hello Forum Members, I love reading from here and to be one of the active forum members. This is really the place where I learn a lot from you my fellow forum members, We always face challenges in our everyday online business and these challenges can be addressed here(forum) or via support desk which is 24/7. What are these challenges that can be reported via support? AND What are these challenges that can be addressed via forum? Waiting to learn from your comments. Best regards, Maclinear
Hello Forum Members,
I love reading from here and to be one of the active forum members.
This is really the place where I learn a lot from you my fellow forum members,

We always face challenges in our everyday online business and these challenges can be addressed here(forum) or via support desk which is 24/7.

What are these challenges that can be reported via support?
AND
What are these challenges that can be addressed via forum?

Waiting to learn from your comments.

Best regards,
Maclinear
Maclinear M.

Malawi

Posted 12 days ago, edited 12 days ago

Hello our friend Maclinear, Good day hope all is fine, it's also nice to read from you as well The challenges that can be solved or discussed in forum concern our experiences business knowledge & other things you think someone has faced before you Challenges that must be addressed to support are those concern your SFI/TC account [img]https://i.imgur.com/a5RkSoO.png[/img] Regards Kaddour
Hello our friend Maclinear,

Good day hope all is fine, it's also nice to read from you as well

The challenges that can be solved or discussed in forum concern our experiences business knowledge & other things you think someone has faced before you

Challenges that must be addressed to support are those concern your SFI/TC account

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago More by Randy I. 1 Reply

Very similar to your other post. [b]Support[/b]: A Support Ticket is question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk. A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need. [b]Forum[/b]: Is for DISCUSSION. It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle.
Very similar to your other post.

Support: A Support Ticket is question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk.

A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need.

Forum: Is for DISCUSSION. It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Posted 12 days ago, edited 12 days ago

I was about to answer on the similar thread on the subject, but it vanished. So here are my two cents: The Support is always replying. As soon you submit your Ticket you receive on your email the confirmation that your ticket is received, saying: "We have received your request/suggestion/report and we will be reviewing it shortly for action." You get to calculate time zone differences and weekends or holidays. So the Support would reply you for sure. If you send them a ticket let's say early morning your time and there is still night time, they cannot reply you instantly. The other thing is that our Ticket is not the only one - so within 2-3 days you will get your answer. You have also option there while raising a Ticket to add something, so not to reopen another one on the same subject, If we always open new Tickets we only delay the answering time. While reporting some postings one of the reasons is to report the post if the Support Ticket has already been raised for the same issue (see the screenshot). So there is not need to submitt a Ticket and then go to Forum. Before submitting a Ticket check all the options - what you can do alone. If there is some bug, or something on your To-Do list, something with your VPs, TCredits, Rewardical Tokens which we cannot see on the Forum, some badges Streak etc, there is not need to post on Forum. Instead these are the issues to be solved directly with the Support Team. If there are some advices, something to discuss, exchange opinions or similar things - you can discuss on Forum, or (and) with your Sponsor. There is no need to put on Forum and with Support Team. We get to be aware not to raise the Ticket for some minor things, which we could easily resolve alone or with Sponsors, or on Forum. I'm always first for the option that person tries to resolve something within the Uplines Team (Sponsor and Uplines) than running to Forum for every little thing. If active, our Sponsors would be glad to help. And also, we raise the quality of Forum when we don't post multiple times the same little things which could be easily solved with some inbox conversation within Team. The same goes to Support - no need to "suffocate" Support with something which can be easily solved in another way. So I' suggest: 1. If you cannot solve by yourself, ask your Sponsor (Upline) 2. If you both cannot solve, see - if it is a bug or something only Support can see, raise the Ticket 3. If it is something about the work, exchange of opinions, suggestion, advices, post it on Forum in appropriate category. Both, Ticket and posting on Forum is not necessary. At least, this is my humble opinion. Regards :-) [img]https://i.imgur.com/NfYzJdp.png[/img]
I was about to answer on the similar thread on the subject, but it vanished.
So here are my two cents:
The Support is always replying. As soon you submit your Ticket you receive on your email the confirmation that your ticket is received, saying:
"We have received your request/suggestion/report and we will be reviewing it shortly for action."
You get to calculate time zone differences and weekends or holidays. So the Support would reply you for sure. If you send them a ticket let's say early morning your time and there is still night time, they cannot reply you instantly. The other thing is that our Ticket is not the only one - so within 2-3 days you will get your answer.
You have also option there while raising a Ticket to add something, so not to reopen another one on the same subject, If we always open new Tickets we only delay the answering time.

While reporting some postings one of the reasons is to report the post if the Support Ticket has already been raised for the same issue (see the screenshot). So there is not need to submitt a Ticket and then go to Forum.

Before submitting a Ticket check all the options - what you can do alone.
If there is some bug, or something on your To-Do list, something with your VPs, TCredits, Rewardical Tokens which we cannot see on the Forum, some badges Streak etc, there is not need to post on Forum.
Instead these are the issues to be solved directly with the Support Team.

If there are some advices, something to discuss, exchange opinions or similar things - you can discuss on Forum, or (and) with your Sponsor. There is no need to put on Forum and with Support Team. We get to be aware not to raise the Ticket for some minor things, which we could easily resolve alone or with Sponsors, or on Forum.

I'm always first for the option that person tries to resolve something within the Uplines Team (Sponsor and Uplines) than running to Forum for every little thing. If active, our Sponsors would be glad to help. And also, we raise the quality of Forum when we don't post multiple times the same little things which could be easily solved with some inbox conversation within Team.
The same goes to Support - no need to "suffocate" Support with something which can be easily solved in another way.
So I' suggest:
1. If you cannot solve by yourself, ask your Sponsor (Upline)
2. If you both cannot solve, see - if it is a bug or something only Support can see, raise the Ticket
3. If it is something about the work, exchange of opinions, suggestion, advices, post it on Forum in appropriate category.

Both, Ticket and posting on Forum is not necessary.
At least, this is my humble opinion. Regards :-)

7x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #4

Posted 12 days ago, edited 12 days ago More by Kelly C.

[quote=1594062]Hello Forum Members, I love reading from here and to be one of the active forum members. This is really the place where I learn a lot from you my fellow forum members, We always face challenges in our everyday online business and these challenges can be addressed here(forum) or via support desk which is 24/7. What are these challenges that can be reported via support? AND What are these challenges that can be addressed via the forum? Waiting to learn from your comments. Best regards, Maclinear [/quote] [b]Good Morning[/b], Maclinear, I believe, that you are asking for, [b]what is allowed for you to ask for help about[/b], here in the Forum or [b]should it be addressed by issuing a ticket to Support?[/b] Go to [b]https://www.sfimg.com/Support/[/b] [b]PLEASE[/b]...before you submit your ticket, [b]review these guidelines[/b] to help us ensure quick, accurate responses to your question: 1. [b]Submit one ticket per subject/issue[/b]. Sending multiple tickets for the same problem will not result in quicker response times. 2. To respond to an answer from customer support on a ticket, submit your response on that existing ticket; do not create a new ticket. 3. Occasional increases in the volume of submitted tickets may result in slightly longer customer support response times. 4. Customer support responses involving personal information (orders, compensation, etc.) are based on data currently stored on the SFI system. 5. Attach any related documents, records, receipts, etc. to your ticket that could help explain and/or resolve your question. 6. [b]Keep support issues and ticket feedback/conversations between you and customer support[/b]; [i]do not post such information on the Forum, Stream, etc.[/i] 7. Before submitting your ticket, review our knowledge base categories below and the SFI Forum to see if your question has already been asked and answered. I hope this helps! Kelly C., BTL ([i]Repaired formatting tags - moderator[/i])
Maclinear M. posted:
Hello Forum Members,
I love reading from here and to be one of the active forum members.
This is really the place where I learn a lot from you my fellow forum members,

We always face challenges in our everyday online business and these challenges can be addressed here(forum) or via support desk which is 24/7.

What are these challenges that can be reported via support?
AND
What are these challenges that can be addressed via the forum?

Waiting to learn from your comments.

Best regards,
Maclinear

Good Morning, Maclinear,

I believe, that you are asking for, what is allowed for you to ask for help about, here in the Forum or should it be addressed by issuing a ticket to Support?

Go to https://www.sfimg.com/Support/

PLEASE...before you submit your ticket, review these guidelines to help us ensure quick, accurate responses to your question:

1. Submit one ticket per subject/issue. Sending multiple tickets for the same problem will not result in quicker response times.
2. To respond to an answer from customer support on a ticket, submit your response on that existing ticket; do not create a new ticket.
3. Occasional increases in the volume of submitted tickets may result in slightly longer customer support response times.
4. Customer support responses involving personal information (orders, compensation, etc.) are based on data currently stored on the SFI system.
5. Attach any related documents, records, receipts, etc. to your ticket that could help explain and/or resolve your question.
6. Keep support issues and ticket feedback/conversations between you and customer support; do not post such information on the Forum, Stream, etc.
7. Before submitting your ticket, review our knowledge base categories below and the SFI Forum to see if your question has already been asked and answered.

I hope this helps!
Kelly C., BTL

(Repaired formatting tags - moderator)
2x SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 12 days ago More by Kelly C. 1 Reply

[quote=1594086]Very similar to your other post. [b]Support[/b]: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk. A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need. [b]Forum[/b]: Is for [b]DISCUSSION[/b], It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle. [/quote] Good Morning, Randy, I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed! For your information, when you make all your [b]Letters Large[/b] in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts! Just Saying, trying to be polite! Kelly C., BTL
Randy I. posted:

Support: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk.

A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need.

Forum: Is for DISCUSSION, It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle.

Good Morning, Randy,

I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed!

For your information, when you make all your Letters Large in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts!

Just Saying, trying to be polite!

Kelly C., BTL
2x SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 12 days ago More by Randy I. 2 Replies

[quote=1594121][quote=1594086]Very similar to your other post. [b]Support[/b]: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk. A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need. [b]Forum[/b]: Is for [b]DISCUSSION[/b], It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle. [/quote] Good Morning, Randy, I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed! For your information, when you make all your [b]Letters Large[/b] in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts! Just Saying, trying to be polite! Kelly C., BTL[/quote] "All caps" may be used for [b]emphasis[/b] (for a word or phrase). They are commonly seen in the titles on book covers, in advertisements and in newspaper headlines. Thanks for your tip, but I am familiar with usage, and MY usage is always for emphasis. But thanks for knowing why others get offended at my posts. Must be why I do so poorly in the forum.
Kelly C. posted:
Randy I. posted:

Support: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk.

Forum: Is for DISCUSSION, It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle.

Good Morning, Randy,

For your information, when you make all your Letters Large in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts!

Kelly C., BTL

"All caps" may be used for emphasis (for a word or phrase). They are commonly seen in the titles on book covers, in advertisements and in newspaper headlines.

Thanks for your tip, but I am familiar with usage, and MY usage is always for emphasis. But thanks for knowing why others get offended at my posts. Must be why I do so poorly in the forum.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Posted 12 days ago 3 Replies

[quote=1594131][quote=1594121][quote=1594086]Very similar to your other post. [b]Support[/b]: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk. A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need. [b]Forum[/b]: Is for [b]DISCUSSION[/b], It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle. [/quote] Good Morning, Randy, I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed! For your information, when you make all your [b]Letters Large[/b] in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts! Just Saying, trying to be polite! Kelly C., BTL[/quote] "All caps" may be used for [b]emphasis[/b] (for a word or phrase). They are commonly seen in the titles on book covers, in advertisements and in newspaper headlines. Thanks for your tip, but I am familiar with usage, and MY usage is always for emphasis. But thanks for knowing why others get offended at my posts. Must be why I do so poorly in the forum.[/quote] "So poorly in the forum"??? Randy, you are the Number 1 Forum Guru! NUMBER ONE!!! Haha! See what I did there ?!? I tend to use capital letters for emphasis, as well. I have been admonished by those who are responsible for such things for doing so. No, my caps lock isn't broken, I'm not shouting, I am merely emphasizing. It's a thing.
Randy I. posted:
Kelly C. posted:
Randy I. posted:

Good Morning, Randy,

Kelly C., BTL

"All caps" may be used for emphasis (for a word or phrase). They are commonly seen in the titles on book covers, in advertisements and in newspaper headlines.

Thanks for your tip, but I am familiar with usage, and MY usage is always for emphasis. But thanks for knowing why others get offended at my posts. Must be why I do so poorly in the forum.

"So poorly in the forum"??? Randy, you are the Number 1 Forum Guru! NUMBER ONE!!!
Haha! See what I did there ?!?
I tend to use capital letters for emphasis, as well. I have been admonished by those who are responsible for such things for doing so. No, my caps lock isn't broken, I'm not shouting, I am merely emphasizing. It's a thing.
24x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1594147][quote=1594131][quote=1594121][quote=1594086]Very similar to your other post. [b]Support[/b]: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk. A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need. [b]Forum[/b]: Is for [b]DISCUSSION[/b], It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle. [/quote] Good Morning, Randy, I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed! For your information, when you make all your [b]Letters Large[/b] in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts! Just Saying, trying to be polite! Kelly C., BTL[/quote] "All caps" may be used for [b]emphasis[/b] (for a word or phrase). They are commonly seen in the titles on book covers, in advertisements and in newspaper headlines. Thanks for your tip, but I am familiar with usage, and MY usage is always for emphasis. But thanks for knowing why others get offended at my posts. Must be why I do so poorly in the forum.[/quote] "So poorly in the forum"??? Randy, you are the Number 1 Forum Guru! NUMBER ONE!!! Haha! See what I did there ?!? I tend to use capital letters for emphasis, as well. I have been admonished by those who are responsible for such things for doing so. No, my caps lock isn't broken, I'm not shouting, I am merely emphasizing. It's a thing. [/quote] If writing some words in CAPS is a "sin", then I am a "sinner". LOL Example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/flQxPcd.jpg[/img] But, could anyone REALLY think that I am YELLING at Gery here ???
Jackie F. posted:
Randy I. posted:
Kelly C. posted:
Randy I. posted:

Good Morning, Randy,

Kelly C., BTL

"So poorly in the forum"??? Randy, you are the Number 1 Forum Guru! NUMBER ONE!!!
I tend to use capital letters for emphasis, as well. I have been admonished by those who are responsible for such things for doing so. No, my caps lock isn't broken, I'm not shouting, I am merely emphasizing. It's a thing.

If writing some words in CAPS is a "sin", then I am a "sinner". LOL

Example:

But, could anyone REALLY think that I am YELLING at Gery here ???
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,964 | Followers: 1,139 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 12 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1594147][quote=1594131][quote=1594121][quote=1594086]Very similar to your other post. [b]Support[/b]: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk. A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need. [b]Forum[/b]: Is for [b]DISCUSSION[/b], It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle. [/quote] Good Morning, Randy, I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed! For your information, when you make all your [b]Letters Large[/b] in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts! Just Saying, trying to be polite! Kelly C., BTL[/quote] "All caps" may be used for [b]emphasis[/b] (for a word or phrase). They are commonly seen in the titles on book covers, in advertisements and in newspaper headlines. Thanks for your tip, but I am familiar with usage, and MY usage is always for emphasis. But thanks for knowing why others get offended at my posts. Must be why I do so poorly in the forum.[/quote] "So poorly in the forum"??? Randy, you are the Number 1 Forum Guru! NUMBER ONE!!! Haha! See what I did there ?!? I tend to use capital letters for emphasis, as well. I have been admonished by those who are responsible for such things for doing so. No, my caps lock isn't broken, I'm not shouting, I am merely emphasizing. It's a thing. [/quote] [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfzDCmTyuSn1NjzSTqjWCaR3RUkwfvF1Qppfate-GOJUbqO_1t[/img] Thank you, Jackie, for your public backing. I get a lot of private, "atta boy's". hahaha Having said that, I am not intentionally being anything but honest, sincere, and respectful. Blunt? I don't have a lot of sugar-coating in my pocket, but I am trying to help.
Jackie F. posted:
Randy I. posted:
Kelly C. posted:
Randy I. posted:

Good Morning, Randy,

Kelly C., BTL

Thank you, Jackie, for your public backing. I get a lot of private, "atta boy's". hahaha Having said that, I am not intentionally being anything but honest, sincere, and respectful. Blunt? I don't have a lot of sugar-coating in my pocket, but I am trying to help.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1594147][quote=1594131][quote=1594121][quote=1594086]Very similar to your other post. [b]Support[/b]: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk. A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need. [b]Forum[/b]: Is for [b]DISCUSSION[/b], It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle. [/quote] Good Morning, Randy, I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed! For your information, when you make all your [b]Letters Large[/b] in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts! Just Saying, trying to be polite! Kelly C., BTL[/quote] "All caps" may be used for [b]emphasis[/b] (for a word or phrase). They are commonly seen in the titles on book covers, in advertisements and in newspaper headlines. Thanks for your tip, but I am familiar with usage, and MY usage is always for emphasis. But thanks for knowing why others get offended at my posts. Must be why I do so poorly in the forum.[/quote] "So poorly in the forum"??? Randy, you are the Number 1 Forum Guru! NUMBER ONE!!! Haha! See what I did there ?!? I tend to use capital letters for emphasis, as well. I have been admonished by those who are responsible for such things for doing so. No, my caps lock isn't broken, I'm not shouting, I am merely emphasizing. It's a thing. [/quote] Definitely a thing. I all-cap words and even short phrases for emphasis all the time. This practice is completely acceptable and I actually encourage it because it helps the reader...but remember that less is more!
Jackie F. posted:
Randy I. posted:
Kelly C. posted:
Randy I. posted:

Good Morning, Randy,

Kelly C., BTL

Definitely a thing. I all-cap words and even short phrases for emphasis all the time. This practice is completely acceptable and I actually encourage it because it helps the reader...but remember that less is more!
Gery

United States

Posted 12 days ago

Sometimes the issue of support and the Forum are interwoven There is no strait-jacket separation...the question asked in the Forum may attract support or ...Gery's.. attention and without any delay, he will add that solution to resolve the issue instead of waiting for your ticket to support...so, it depends on the nature of issues involved and how or where you wish to prosecute it..
Sometimes the issue of support and the Forum are interwoven
There is no strait-jacket separation...the question asked in
the Forum may attract support or ...Gery's.. attention and without
any delay, he will add that solution to resolve the issue instead
of waiting for your ticket to support...so, it depends on the
nature of issues involved and how or where you wish to
prosecute it..
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings