Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Just a little thought in commissions!

Posted 12 days ago

Respected, Sir Gery! I would just like to put a little though of me which I think should be added.. First of all thank you for all the new development in our program.. My little thought is this, 'Why not enable us to spend our commissions in TC even if it may be less than $7 which is the minimum amount that we can spend in current policy'. I am sure there are good reasons behind this but considering in a broken condition a $1 dollar can be worth more for maintaing out status... I am not an English man which i though you will understand my points. Thanking you. John.L.
Respected, Sir Gery!
I would just like to put a little though of me which I think should be added..

First of all thank you for all the new development in our program..

My little thought is this, 'Why not enable us to spend our commissions in TC even if it may be less than $7 which is the minimum amount that we can spend in current policy'.
I am sure there are good reasons behind this but considering in a broken condition a $1 dollar can be worth more for maintaing out status...

I am not an English man which i though you will understand my points.

Thanking you.
John.L.
15x SUPPORT
John.L. I.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Hi John , I guess ,previously there was a cap of $7 because we were able to earn commission even from accumulating only Action VP . But now we earn commissions only if there is some sales in our team , so your suggestion of lifting the restriction of $7 is worth consideration . Ratan
Hi John ,
I guess ,previously there was a cap of $7 because we were able to earn commission even from accumulating only Action VP . But now we earn commissions only if there is some sales in our team , so your suggestion of lifting the restriction of $7 is worth consideration .
Ratan
8x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 12 days ago

Hello my friend John, Good day it's nice to read from you, About the $7 commissions is the minimum to have in the account in order to be able to use But I do believe there're many things we don't know that's why the admin set this amount based on In the other hand as you said above each $ could be useful for affiliate at low budget Maybe this option will be reviewed by the admin To our success Regards Kaddour
Hello my friend John,

Good day it's nice to read from you,

About the $7 commissions is the minimum to have in the account in order to be able to use
But I do believe there're many things we don't know that's why the admin set this amount based on
In the other hand as you said above each $ could be useful for affiliate at low budget
Maybe this option will be reviewed by the admin

To our success

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Hello, John, I agree with your proposal. I think that many people with low incomes will help this ability to solve their monthly status. I hope that your proposal will be considered. Regards
Hello, John,
I agree with your proposal. I think that many people with low incomes will help this ability to solve their monthly status.
I hope that your proposal will be considered.
Regards
56x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Respected John I think this is a fair suggestion. We are allowed to encash Rewardicals for cash which gets credited to our Commission account immediately. This can help many to meet their buying requirements to maintain Status or advance in Rank, etc.
Respected John

I think this is a fair suggestion.

We are allowed to encash Rewardicals for cash which gets credited to our Commission account immediately.

This can help many to meet their buying requirements to maintain Status or advance in Rank, etc.

295x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 12 days ago

Hi John, When you set your goal also there is set of goal to reach $7 . If there is no target there is no value of hard work. We are not here to earn $7 that is the minimum amount to reach to buy something from our CV. If we can not reach $7 then we can not encourage our downlines to tell them to reach some minimum goal. Aim high .....not to aim low. You are pointing towards the low CV which can not be acceptable . SFI admin is the great to give this small target. If we can not reach $7 how we can dream to earn thousands and millions. So I think $7 should be there for minimum amount that we can spend and buy something. If we throw every one dollar all affiliates will go out in one day and will not work hard to reach some minimum amount . So we lead the team and ever Sir Gery lead this whole process there should be good deal for all affiliates to reach certain goal . It's million dollars business from the Sir Gery's point of view. We are not just playing around here for $1. Hope you can understand .
Hi John,

When you set your goal also there is set of goal to reach $7 .
If there is no target there is no value of hard work.

We are not here to earn $7 that is the minimum amount to reach to buy something from our CV.
If we can not reach $7 then we can not encourage our downlines to tell them to reach some minimum goal.

Aim high .....not to aim low.
You are pointing towards the low CV which can not be acceptable .
SFI admin is the great to give this small target.

If we can not reach $7 how we can dream to earn thousands and millions.
So I think $7 should be there for minimum amount that we can spend and buy something.

If we throw every one dollar all affiliates will go out in one day and will not work hard to reach some minimum amount .
So we lead the team and ever Sir Gery lead this whole process there should be good deal for all affiliates to reach certain goal .

It's million dollars business from the Sir Gery's point of view. We are not just playing around here for $1.

Hope you can understand .

3x SUPPORT
Rupak D.

China

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Greetings to you, John ... the proposal is good for members who do not have $ 7 on their account! But, perhaps until the proposal is adopted, they have the option, budget supplements, replacement of Rewardicals for cash ...Best regards Dušica
Greetings to you, John ... the proposal is good for members who do not have $ 7 on their account! But, perhaps until the proposal is adopted, they have the option, budget supplements, replacement of Rewardicals for cash ...Best regards Dušica
25x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

I agree with the other posts. Too many people want to take the easy way of doing everything. It would just give them the easy way out on things. You can choose to save up your commissions and do it that way. There is really nothing that I am aware of that you can purchase for $1 anyway. You have to be dedicated to this business or you will not be able to get far.
I agree with the other posts. Too many people want to take the easy way of doing everything. It would just give them the easy way out on things. You can choose to save up your commissions and do it that way. There is really nothing that I am aware of that you can purchase for $1 anyway. You have to be dedicated to this business or you will not be able to get far.
Ramonda R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1593838]Respected, Sir Gery! I would just like to put a little though of me which I think should be added.. First of all thank you for all the new development in our program.. My little thought is this, 'Why not enable us to spend our commissions in TC even if it may be less than $7 which is the minimum amount that we can spend in current policy'. I am sure there are good reasons behind this but considering in a broken condition a $1 dollar can be worth more for maintaing out status... I am not an English man which i though you will understand my points. Thanking you. John.L.[/quote] I'm sorry, John, but it's not feasible for us to lower that amount at this time.
John.L. I. posted:
Respected, Sir Gery!
I would just like to put a little though of me which I think should be added..

First of all thank you for all the new development in our program..

My little thought is this, 'Why not enable us to spend our commissions in TC even if it may be less than $7 which is the minimum amount that we can spend in current policy'.
I am sure there are good reasons behind this but considering in a broken condition a $1 dollar can be worth more for maintaing out status...

I am not an English man which i though you will understand my points.

Thanking you.
John.L.

I'm sorry, John, but it's not feasible for us to lower that amount at this time.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 days ago

Hi John, I had not thought much about the fact that we had to have at least $7 until this month. My commissions fell below $7 which means I cannot use them at all until next month if I make anything at all. I have not had commissions this low since I began in 2013. I'm sure Gery and his staff has a reason that makes sense. However it is something that would help a lot when people are struggling. Perhaps sometime in the future this can be worked out. For now we just need to be patient and be thankful for all of the changes that are helping some of us to be more successful. Thank you for posting the suggestion.
Hi John, I had not thought much about the fact that we had to have at least $7 until this month. My commissions fell below $7 which means I cannot use them at all until next month if I make anything at all. I have not had commissions this low since I began in 2013. I'm sure Gery and his staff has a reason that makes sense. However it is something that would help a lot when people are struggling. Perhaps sometime in the future this can be worked out. For now we just need to be patient and be thankful for all of the changes that are helping some of us to be more successful. Thank you for posting the suggestion.
SUPPORT
Bonnie H.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 days ago

SFI is a Business and NEEDS to make a Profit. Forfeiture of Commissions is an important contributor to Profit. 1) Commission Payment Options https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo "To make changes to your commission payment options, enter the information in the appropriate field and click Submit. NOTE: SFI Affiliates who fail to log in to the Affiliate Center within a 45-day period will automatically have their payment options set to "Accumulate my commissions." Additionally,[u] affiliates who do not achieve [b]EA[/b] status at ANY time during a continuous 6-month ([i]calendar[/i]) period will [b]forfeit[/b] all accumulated commissions[/u]." 2) Affiliates who do not achieve [b]EA[/b] status/benefit-tier/rank for a calendar month will [b]forfeit[/b] all accumulated CSA and (CSC) [b]Co-Sponsor Commissions[/b] earned for that month. 3) Affiliates who do not achieve a [b]Team Leader[/b] status/benefit-tier/rank for a calendar month will [b]forfeit[/b] all their [b]Team Override (TO) Commissions[/b] earned for that month. [u]Financial Motivation/Incentive[/u] Affiliates can now exchange Rewardical Tokens (RT) for additional Commissions so as to accumulate at least $7.00 in their [b]Commissions Account[/b] and be able to make a purchase so as to accumulate enough [b]VersaPoints[/b] to [u]achieve a valuable EA[/u] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart]Rank/Benefit-tier[/url]. [b]Accumulate[/b], [b]Achieve[/b] Benefits, [b]Build[/b] a Team.
SFI is a Business and NEEDS to make a Profit. Forfeiture of Commissions is an important contributor to Profit.

1) Commission Payment Options www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo
"To make changes to your commission payment options, enter the information in the appropriate field and click Submit. NOTE: SFI Affiliates who fail to log in to the Affiliate Center within a 45-day period will automatically have their payment options set to "Accumulate my commissions." Additionally, affiliates who do not achieve EA status at ANY time during a continuous 6-month (calendar) period will forfeit all accumulated commissions."

2) Affiliates who do not achieve EA status/benefit-tier/rank for a calendar month will forfeit all accumulated CSA and (CSC) Co-Sponsor Commissions earned for that month.

3) Affiliates who do not achieve a Team Leader status/benefit-tier/rank for a calendar month will forfeit all their Team Override (TO) Commissions earned for that month.

Financial Motivation/Incentive
Affiliates can now exchange Rewardical Tokens (RT) for additional Commissions so as to accumulate at least $7.00 in their Commissions Account and be able to make a purchase so as to accumulate enough VersaPoints to achieve a valuable EA Rank/Benefit-tier.

Accumulate, Achieve Benefits, Build a Team.
20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Liked by James K. Ilona P.

| Edit settings