Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs!

Posted 12 days ago, edited 12 days ago More by Gery

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CoK2xSM.jpg[/img] We're kicking off a new contest today: [b]Become an Astro Auction VIP member before the end of January and receive 100 free CSAs![/b] In addition to the 100 free CSAs, you'll of course also avail yourself of these great standard VIP perks: - One additional Constellation Prize per auction! - VIP Rocket Box—a separate 500 Rewardicals Rocket Box just for VIP members on every auction! - Unlimited Rebids! - Auto-Pilot.  With Auto-Pilot you can set up all your bidding days or weeks in advance.  Select individual products from the list of all available auction items and enter your bid, PTB prediction, etc. You have full control.  Let the Auto-Pilot do all the work while you sit back and enjoy the flight! - Auction stats.  For every auction, you'll be provided with the most recent winning bids data to help you make the best possible bid! - One-click option to claim all pending winnings at once (individual flight viewing not required)! - Two new badges (grab up to 1000 Badge Quest points!). Qualifying as a VIP is simple.  Just participate in a minimum of 60 Astro Auctions over a maximum of 30 days.  To find out how close you are to earning VIP membership, just visit [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Auctions]your Auctions Tab[/url] at the Affiliate Center and refer to this section: [i]"Bid in XX more auctions to qualify as an Astro Auction VIP and earn your VIP badge!"[/i] Please note that this contest is [i]limited to those who currently are not VIPs.[/i]  But please don't fret if you're not eligible because the much, much bigger benefit of this promotion for you is how it can increase team activity and commissions for you.  See following section for more details. [b]TIP FOR SPONSORS/TEAM LEADERS:[/b] The addition of 100 CSAs is a great way to get your team members engaged, active, and incentivized to maintain their EA status every month (while boosting your commissions)!  And even if they've participated in ZERO Astro Auctions in the last 30 days, they can grab the 100 free CSAs and all the VIP perks, badges, etc. for as little as 60 TCredits (one TCredit x 60 auctions).  And, of course, for this they'll receive a MINIMUM of 660 cash-redeemable Rewardicals plus a plethora of great, guaranteed Constellation Prizes, and the chance to win much, much more in the Rocket Box and Supernova drawings.  P.S. Don't forget that you can help your team members along by transferring up to 15 TCredits to them.  Learn more about this [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/08/28/announcing-the-astro-auction-vip-program/]HERE[/url].

We're kicking off a new contest today:

Become an Astro Auction VIP member before the end of January and receive 100 free CSAs!

In addition to the 100 free CSAs, you'll of course also avail yourself of these great standard VIP perks:

- One additional Constellation Prize per auction!
- VIP Rocket Box—a separate 500 Rewardicals Rocket Box just for VIP members on every auction!
- Unlimited Rebids!
- Auto-Pilot.  With Auto-Pilot you can set up all your bidding days or weeks in advance.  Select individual products from the list of all available auction items and enter your bid, PTB prediction, etc. You have full control.  Let the Auto-Pilot do all the work while you sit back and enjoy the flight!
- Auction stats.  For every auction, you'll be provided with the most recent winning bids data to help you make the best possible bid!
- One-click option to claim all pending winnings at once (individual flight viewing not required)!
- Two new badges (grab up to 1000 Badge Quest points!).

Qualifying as a VIP is simple.  Just participate in a minimum of 60 Astro Auctions over a maximum of 30 days.  To find out how close you are to earning VIP membership, just visit your Auctions Tab at the Affiliate Center and refer to this section:

"Bid in XX more auctions to qualify as an Astro Auction VIP and earn your VIP badge!"

Please note that this contest is limited to those who currently are not VIPs.  But please don't fret if you're not eligible because the much, much bigger benefit of this promotion for you is how it can increase team activity and commissions for you.  See following section for more details.

TIP FOR SPONSORS/TEAM LEADERS:

The addition of 100 CSAs is a great way to get your team members engaged, active, and incentivized to maintain their EA status every month (while boosting your commissions)!  And even if they've participated in ZERO Astro Auctions in the last 30 days, they can grab the 100 free CSAs and all the VIP perks, badges, etc. for as little as 60 TCredits (one TCredit x 60 auctions).  And, of course, for this they'll receive a MINIMUM of 660 cash-redeemable Rewardicals plus a plethora of great, guaranteed Constellation Prizes, and the chance to win much, much more in the Rocket Box and Supernova drawings. 

P.S. Don't forget that you can help your team members along by transferring up to 15 TCredits to them.  Learn more about this HERE.
Gery

United States

Posted 12 days ago 3 Replies

That is great news, but is there something for those who are VIP from the beginning 😁😁😁?
That is great news, but is there something for those who are VIP from the beginning 😁😁😁?
7x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Another great news for us - thank you!!! I was just thinking to become AA VIP member this month, and now I have a great motivation to become this month. .... Always one step ahead, always improving - Thank you, Mr. Gery :thumbsup:
Another great news for us - thank you!!!
I was just thinking to become AA VIP member this month, and now I have a great motivation to become this month.
.... Always one step ahead, always improving - Thank you, Mr. Gery
7x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #4

Posted 12 days ago More by Manuel V.

I don't need to say to you that this is a good ideia. It will be awesome to motivate those that are in doubt, this perks can be a huge start for any business. CSA are a great way of support a team building. Regards, Manuel
I don't need to say to you that this is a good ideia. It will be awesome to motivate those that are in doubt, this perks can be a huge start for any business. CSA are a great way of support a team building.

Regards,
Manuel
52x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1594201]That is great news, but is there something for those who are VIP from the beginning 😁😁😁?[/quote] Yes, I covered that in the latter section of the announcement.
Sonja U. posted:

Yes, I covered that in the latter section of the announcement.
Gery

United States

Posted 12 days ago More by Michael A.

This is a great move for those SFI affiliate who have not Become an Astro Auction VIP member, It really a great opportunity to grabs your 100 free CSAs by just participate in a minimum of 60 Astro Auctions over a maximum of 30 days. Thank Mr Gery and SFI management team for adding this featuring into the Astro Auctions in order to motivate those yet Astro Auction VIP member to become member of Astro Auction VIP.
This is a great move for those SFI affiliate who have not Become an Astro Auction VIP member, It really a great opportunity to grabs your 100 free CSAs by just participate in a minimum of 60 Astro Auctions over a maximum of 30 days.

Thank Mr Gery and SFI management team for adding this featuring into the Astro Auctions in order to motivate those yet Astro Auction VIP member to become member of Astro Auction VIP.
83x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 12 days ago More by Manuel V.

[quote=1594201]That is great news, but is there something for those who are VIP from the beginning 😁😁😁?[/quote] Off course there are: [quote]Please note that this contest is limited to those who currently are not VIPs. But please don't fret if you're not eligible because the much, much bigger benefit of this promotion for you is how it can increase team activity and commissions for you. See following section for more details.[/quote] Regards
Sonja U. posted:

Off course there are:
Please note that this contest is limited to those who currently are not VIPs. But please don't fret if you're not eligible because the much, much bigger benefit of this promotion for you is how it can increase team activity and commissions for you. See following section for more details.

Regards
52x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago 2 Replies

Wonderful news for us all Mr Gery, but what happens if one is already a VIP in the Astro Auctions?
Wonderful news for us all Mr Gery, but what happens if one is already a VIP in the Astro Auctions?
J. M.

Canada

Posted 12 days ago More by Yana P.

Great news! SFI 2019 is continuing with a bang. RT for CASH, 100% CVs from each PSA and now100 CSAs for new AA VIPs. If you aren't excited to promote yet I don't know what will move you. Thanks Gery and thanks SFI more yet another way to grow our business and our team's business.
Great news! SFI 2019 is continuing with a bang. RT for CASH, 100% CVs from each PSA and now100 CSAs for new AA VIPs. If you aren't excited to promote yet I don't know what will move you. Thanks Gery and thanks SFI more yet another way to grow our business and our team's business.
4x SUPPORT
Yana P.

Serbia

Posted 12 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1594213]Wonderful news for us all Mr Gery, but what happens if one is already a VIP in the Astro Auctions?[/quote] Please review the announcement. I covered this in the latter section. Thank you.
J. M. posted:

Please review the announcement. I covered this in the latter section. Thank you.
Gery

United States

Posted 12 days ago More by Olufunmilola O. 1 Reply

Really? This is amazing! Indeed, we are in for great business this year. You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next. I commend you Mr President. Thank you.
Really? This is amazing!
Indeed, we are in for great business this year.
You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next.
I commend you Mr President.
Thank you.
18x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 12 days ago More by BENAHMED K.

Hello dear Mr.Gery, Good to read from you & really it's an another amazing push Indeed you're always improving our business And as we discussed in the previous thread CSAs are very useful to help the team stronger Big thanks one more time for this lovely incentive Regards Kaddour
Hello dear Mr.Gery,

Good to read from you & really it's an another amazing push
Indeed you're always improving our business
And as we discussed in the previous thread CSAs are very useful to help the team stronger

Big thanks one more time for this lovely incentive

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings